MILF Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Teased men decide to take their teaser and include her son.
3.7k words
4.54
38.4k
58
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,282 Followers

Crystal entered her motel room, seeing her newly turned 18-year-old son, Taylor, sitting on the bed, still FaceTiming with his girlfriend. She knew that the slender, blond-haired boy wasn't thrilled to be traveling with her to visit her family, especially on the week following his birthday, but she was happy that he had agreed to come. Her relationship with her son had finally improved after five years of estrangement following her affair, that led to her divorcing Taylor's dad when he was twelve. Taylor had wanted nothing to do with his mother after that. It wasn't until her relationship with the man she had the affair with ended that Taylor finally began to reconcile with his mother.

Crystal had gone out to allow him time to chat with his girlfriend alone. There was a bar across the street, so she had walked over to have a few drinks. The pretty 34-year-old had no trouble striking up a conversation with two men at the bar, who willingly paid for her drinks as she led them on with innuendos about how she was trying to decide which one she wanted to sleep with. In truth, the pretty brunette might have considered hooking up with one of them had she been traveling alone, but she had no interest tonight. Still, she enjoyed teasing them and leading them on for a while. Then, after tiring of the game, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and snuck out the door and headed back to the nearly empty motel she was spending the night at.

She went into the bathroom to take a shower. As Crystal undressed, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was an attractive woman. She was maybe 10 pounds overweight, but she carried it well. Even fully nude it was hard to tell. Her C-cup breasts were still firm. She glanced down to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She had been shaved while with her lover, but since then she had decided to grow back some of her bush. Crystal had been 16 when she had Taylor, she and Taylor's father married soon after his birth, and he had been the only man she had been with until she began her affair.

Crystal pulled her long brown hair back and put it into a ponytail before turning on the shower and stepping inside. She was surprised that the shower had a glass door instead of a shower curtain.

Once inside the tub, with the hot water spraying over her, she remembered the men at the bar and slowly her fingers slid down to her pussy and began massaging her clit.

In the other room Taylor had just finished his call. The young man was sexually frustrated following their conversation. Taylor was a good looking kid, but he was still a virgin. Lisa, his girlfriend, wanted to wait to have sex, but she kept promising him that the time was coming soon. She had been teasing him on the phone when his mom returned. As his mother was beginning to masturbate in the shower, unbeknownst to him, he contemplated jacking off to relieve the tension that Lisa had given him. But the fear of his mom walking out and catching him prevented him from doing so. Perhaps he would sneak into the bathroom later, after his mom was asleep, and jack off then.

He was startled by a knock at the door. "Who the hell could that be?" He asked aloud as he climbed out of his twin bed that was closest to the door. He was wearing sleep pants and a t-shirt, so he had no qualms about opening the door.

When the door opened, two men forced their way inside. Bill and Ronny grabbed the boy. "Where is she?" Ronny demanded, as Bill pushed the boy into the chair by the small table. The two men had seen Crystal sneak out the door and followed her outside, and then watched where she had gone. After a couple minutes of discussion, fueled by the liquid courage they had consumed, the two 26-year-old cousins decided that if Crystal wasn't going to pick one of them, that they would "share the prick teasing bitch." As Bill had put it.

Finding Taylor had been unexpected. They momentarily thought to abandon their plan, but Bill insisted on continuing. They quickly tied Taylor to the chair and gagged him to keep him quiet. As Bill checked the bonds, Ronny went to the bathroom. They could hear the shower running. He tested the door and found it unlocked. He slowly opened it enough to peak inside and, through the slightly fogged glass, could see the nude Crystal fingering her pussy.

"Christ, she's playing with herself." He whispered, after closing the door.

Bill rushed over and opened the door enough see for himself. His cock swelled as he watched the pretty woman rubbing her clit, unaware that she was being observed.

"She definitely wants to get fucked. I say we give it to her." He whispered. As he continued watching, he pulled out his smart phone and began recording the woman as she masturbated.

Crystal brought herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit with her right hand while playing with her left nipple with her left. Never realizing that she was being watched, and recorded, as she got off. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily during her climax. Once done she leaned back against the shower wall and rinsed off. Bill stopped recording and closed the door as Crystal leaned forward to turn off the shower. She slid the shower door open and grabbed a towel to begin drying herself after stepping out of the tub.

She screamed as the door was flung open and the two men from the bar rushed into the bathroom to grab her. She dropped the towel as she tried to fight them off. They dragged her into the main room, where she saw Taylor tied and gagged. Momentarily forgetting her nakedness, she cried out, "Please don't hurt my son."

Bill took the lead, "We don't want to hurt anyone, girl, We just want to finish what you started across the street.

Bill grabbed her right tit and began fondling it as Ronny held her tight. Crystal panicked. She realized that these two men wanted to rape her. "Please don't do this. Please, not in front of my son."

Bill released her tit and began unfastening his pants. As his 6-inch hard cock came into view, Crystal began fighting even harder to escape Ronny's hold on her. Seeing his mother's peril, Taylor began fighting against the ropes holding him in place, and crying out against the gag in his mouth in protest.

Bill looked at the young man and laughed. "Shit, boy. Your mom wants to get fucked, She was hitting on us at the bar. And look what she was doing in the shower."

He pulled out his phone and clicked on the video of Crystal masturbating. He held it in front of Taylor, who stared at the scene playing out on the small screen. The glass door was slightly obscured by fog, but it was clearly his mom rubbing her pussy.

"See, she is horny, and so are we." Bill said.

Crystal was mortified at the realization that they had recorded her masturbating, and that her son had just seen it. "Let me go, mother fuckers!" She demanded. "I'll call the cops if you don't leave now!"

Ronny pushed her to her knees in front of Bill, who stroked his cock and said, "I think we can discourage you from doing that." He pushed his cock into Crystal's face, "Suck it!"

Crystal refused to comply. "Fuck you!"

"Oh, we'll get around to that." Bill chuckled.

He grabbed her ponytail with his left hand and forced her face into his crotch, while pressing his cock to her lips. Crystal resisted, but soon parted her lips enough for Bill to push the head of his cock into her mouth. Crystal's cries of protest were muffled as his rod pushed all the way into her mouth. Then he held her head with both hands and began fucking her face.

Crystal couldn't believe that this was happening to her, and in front of her son. As Bill pumped her face, Ronny removed his pants. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that he was slightly thicker than Bill, but basically the same length.

"Let me have some of that." Ronny said.

Bill pulled out of the struggling woman's mouth. "Sure thing, cuz. I want that pussy anyway."

"No, don't you dare fuck me!" Crystal objected.

Bill and Ronny positioned her on her hands and knees. Ronny pushed his swollen cock into her mouth as Bill knelt behind her and began pushing his cock into her pussy. Her hole was still moist from her recent orgasm and shower, making his access that much easier.

Taylor watched in horror as his mom was being taken from both ends by these two men. There was nothing he could do but stare at the spectacle before him.

Crystal did not think she could imagine anything worse than being forced to satisfy two strangers while her son was forced to watch. She was resigned to what was happening, and hoped that they would finish quickly and leave. She felt Bill's cock slamming her from behind, and felt guilty for her earlier thoughts of how she might have desired him sexually under different circumstances. That didn't matter now, as he was taking her against her will. She was forced to service Ronny's rock hard cock in her mouth at the same time. Crystal was no stranger to oral sex, but she did not like to have a man cum in her mouth. She hoped that he would pull out and cum on her face like she usually saw in porn. That would still be degrading, especially in front of Taylor, but at least she wouldn't be forced to take it in her mouth.

The two men pounded her from both ends, eagerly anticipating their much desired orgasms.

"Damn this pussy feels good." Bill said as he thrust is fuck stick into her over and over again.

Ronny grinned as he felt his balls tightening, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

Crystal heard the man, and began trying to pull away, but Ronny held her head tight in his hands as his orgasm began. "Oh fuck, yes!" He cried out as his cum began erupting into her mouth.

Crystal felt the first blast of his semen land on her tongue, followed by more and more that filled her mouth, she was forced to swallow it down as he continued pumping her mouth until his cockhead became too sensitive for the stimulation, then he pulled out, much to Crystal's relief.

Bill continued pounding her pussy. In the midst of all that was happening, Crystal did not realize that her pussy, already aroused and sensitive from her recent masturbation in the shower, had been responding to Bill's cock. It was with a shock that she felt her body begin to orgasm.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, before catching herself and clamping her lips tightly, but it was too late.

"Shit, Bill, she's cumming!" Ronny exclaimed.

Crystal blushed in shame as she orgasmed against her will. She lowered her face, trying to avoid making eye contact with her son.

Taylor could not believe that his mom was having an orgasm. In his sexual ignorance, he mistakenly assumed that she must actually be enjoying this.

Crystal felt Bill's pace quicken as he fucked her. At the same time she could feel his cock getting harder. "Oh fuck, don't cum inside me!" She screamed.

"I sure ain't gonna stop now." Bill spat, as he began moaning with delight, feeling Crystal's pussy milk his cock as he began cumming.

"No, stop!" Crystal pleaded, as she felt him blowing his load in her pussy. She was still shaking from her orgasm as Bill rammed her as deeply as possible, spilling every last drop of his cum inside of her before slowing his pace. Even after finishing, he pressed his crotch against her ass, keeping his dick inside of her until it began going soft.

Bill pulled out of her and stood up, "Now you get to do something that will make sure you never tell anyone what happened here."

Crystal was confused by his statement, until she saw him begin tugging on Taylor's sleep pants. Her son struggled as the man jerked them down to his knees, exposing his slightly erect cock.

"Damn, looks like junior here was enjoying watching his momma get fucked." Bill said.

Taylor cursed at the man's comments. He blushed when he saw his mother looking at his cock. He had not enjoyed anything they had done to her, but the display of sex had caused his body to become slightly aroused even though it had appalled him. He did not want his mom to think he had enjoyed her demise in any way, even though her visible orgasm had made him wonder how she felt about what was going on.

Crystal was shocked at the slight of Taylor's cock. Not because it was slightly erect, but at its size. Up until tonight, her personal experience with dicks had been in the six-inch range. She could tell at once that Taylor was well beyond that. She had seen big cocks in porn many times, but this was the first she had seen in real life.

"Suck your boy's dick." Bill ordered her.

"Fuck you!" Crystal replied.

Ronny grabbed her by her ponytail and shoved her face into Taylor's lap. "Do it or else."

Taylor was finally able to work the gag from his mouth. "No, don't make her do that!"

"Suck his cock or he'll suck ours." Bill bluffed. "And I'm going to record you doing it, so if you report this it will go on the internet and everyone will see you sucking your son off."

"No, don't." Taylor continued.

Crystal reluctantly opened her mouth and took the head of Taylor's cock between her lips as Bill began recording her. Despite being appalled by what was happening, Taylor felt his cock swell from the stimulation. Crystal guessed that her son was at least eight, maybe nine inches long, and he was very thick. She gradually began sliding her lips up and down his shaft, hoping that these men would be satisfied with a couple minutes of humiliating her and Taylor, and let her stop. But soon she realized that they were intent on making her complete this act.

Taylor could not believe that the first sexual experience he was receiving was from his mother. His eyes remained locked on her face as she continued to pleasure his cock. He could only imagine what people would say if they saw this video.

Bill and Ronny cheered her on, making this horrible situation even worse. Having them use her as their own personal fuck toy was bad enough, but this was something she could never have thought would happen. She felt sorry for Taylor, knowing that no matter how disgusted he was, that eventually her mouth was going to bring him to climax.

Taylor felt his heart beating more quickly as his mom sucked his cock. He begged for the men to make her stop. His balls began to tighten and he could feel his orgasm nearing.

Crystal felt her son's cock stiffen even more in her mouth and realized that he was about to cum.

"No, don't..." Taylor blurted out just has he began cumming in his mother's mouth. He bucked his hips, unable to deny the pleasure filling him as he blew his load.

Crystal felt Taylor's cum spurting onto her tongue and into the back of her throat. "Don't stop. Swallow it all!" Bill ordered as she continued working her son's spasming cock with her lips.

Taylor was shaking as he continued cumming. Finally he felt the orgasm end, but his mom was still forced to continue sucking him. The sensation became one of anguish as his sensitive glans were being licked and sucked by his mother after he had finished. "Shit, stop. I can't take it!" He pleaded.

Both men laughed at his discomfort, ordering Crystal to continue, but finally she decided to stop. "I am so sorry." She whispered to Taylor. She could still taste his cum in her mouth as she spoke.

"Please leave us." She said. "You got what you wanted.

"I haven't fucked your pussy yet." Ronny said.

Crystal looked up and realized that both men were hard again after watching her suck Taylor off.

"No, please. No more." She begged.

Bill directed Ronny to lay on the floor in front of Taylor. "Ride him." He ordered.

Crystal straddled the man and slowly slid his cock into her pussy and began riding his shaft.

"This is going to be fun to watch later." Bill said, as he placed his phone on the table so that it could record what was happening.

"Please, no more videos." Crystal requested.

"This one is going to get all of us in the picture." Ronny said, as he got behind her.

Crystal felt his cock sliding along her butt crack. "No, not that. Please don't fuck my ass, I've never done that."

She tried to break free, but the two men held her tight as Bill pressed his cockhead against her virgin asshole. As he began pushing inside her, Crystal cried out in pain, feeling it invading her little by little. She shouted when he gained full entrance. "Please, pull it out!" She pleaded one last time before he shoved the length of his shaft inside her.

"Now, let's fuck this bitch like she's never been fucked before." Bill said.

He began pounding her ass while Ronny thrust his cock up into her pussy. Crystal leaned onto Ronny's shoulders as both cocks banged her together. She was surprised to realizing that she could feel them rubbing together, separated by only a thin layer of flesh inside her. Never had Crystal imagined being taken this way.

Bill slowed down his pace. He grabbed her head and turned it to the right, shoving it into Taylor's crotch where he sat beside them. "Suck him again."

Crystal took Taylor's large cock into her mouth and felt it spring to life once more.

"That's it," Ronny said from beneath her, "we got this bitch airtight."

"This will make one hell of a great video to watch." Bill agreed.

As much as she hated it, Crystal concentrated on Taylor's cock, trying to ignore the double pounding she was getting in her pussy and ass. But her body was awash with the multiple attention it was getting. And when Ronny raised his head and began licking her left nipple, she began losing control, and without realizing it she began fucking back against the two cocks.

Taylor shook his head back and forth as his mom sucked his cock. He was still overly sensitive, but he could feel his desire for release building again. He couldn't believe that he was about to cum in his mom's mouth again. Then it began. He groaned and bucked his hips as his seed filled her mouth.

Crystal gulped down Taylor's cum, trying to end this as quickly as possible for him. She knew that he enjoyed the orgasm, even if it was against his will, but she had no way to stop it so she wanted to pleasure him as quickly as possible. When she felt his release stop she pulled her head away, feeling some of his jism spilling down her chin. She quickly turned her face from him to avoid how she must look with his cum on her face.

The two men were still pounding at her holes. As they did so, her clit was being stimulated to the point of another climax. Crystal clenched her jaws trying to fight it off, but she too began to orgasm. Being her third of the night, this one was powerful. She shook from head to toe, both from the orgasm and from the twin cocks ramming her.

"That's it, cum for us." Ronny said as he realized what was happening.

Crystal was humiliated that they all--including her son--knew that she was having another orgasm. And that anyone watching the video they were making would know that too.

"Oh shit, here goes." Bill said as he started cumming in her ass. He began banging deeper and faster, causing Crystal to spasm from the intensity of her anal assault as Bill satisfied his lust in her ass, draining his balls as he continued pounding her.

Ronny laid his head back and began squeezing her tits with his hands as he began thrusting up into her harder. She knew he was about to cum. "Please pull out. One of you has cum in me already, I can't risk it again. Please, I'll suck you..."

"Oh yes!" Was his only reply as he began cumming.

Crystal groaned in despair as she felt Ronny's seed shooting inside of her. With Bill still slowly fucking her ass she could do nothing but continue riding him as he finished.

Finally both men were done. Crystal gasped when Bill pulled his cock out of her asshole. She rolled onto the floor, looking anywhere but at her son.

The two men got up, high-fiving each other before grabbing their pants and pulling them on. Bill grabbed his cell phone and reminded Crystal that no one would see the videos if she and her son kept quiet. For her part, Crystal wanted no one to ever know this night ever happened.

PAS
PAS
4,282 Followers
12