Milfdom

Story Info
Geek meets sex, gets along well with sex.
3.8k words
4.58
25.2k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
437 Followers

Hi guys something slightly different from me, a shorter story with more action. I have run through it with Grammarly so the grammar/spelling nazis should hopefully find less to complain about. I am a beginner just starting out and enjoying writing completely fictional stories, so all you guys complaining about the reality, once again it's fiction. That said if you like it please leave a review, if not move on, why ruin my day.

"Hi Mrs Reynolds, my mother said you needed help with your computer," I said in my cheerful voice, damn she's hot

Mrs Reynolds has always been in my ultimate Fap top five, she is just so fucking unbelievably Hot! She stands at 5ft 2 weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds. While no stick insect the few extra pounds were all kept in the perfect places, her hips, ass and tits. She has long black hair, warm hazel-brown eyes, a slightly pointed nose and perfectly white teeth, which provided her with an amazing smile.

She has a nice full yet firm-looking ass, flared hips from giving birth to her perfect sexy daughter and natural 36D tits which look enormous on her diminutive frame. She is milf perfection personified and I have been spanking my particular monkey happily to her for years.

That could be why her daughter Amber hates me, maybe having caught me drooling, I mean staring at her mother once too often had turned her into the petty vindictive bitch she has become. It's such a shame really when she is easily the hottest girl in school who just happens to hate the living sight of me.

"Oh hi Mattie, thank you so much for helping me out, and on a Saturday night no less." Mrs Reynolds said in her husky part Mexicana accent, not only does she look like Salma Hayek but she sounds like her too!

"I do hope I haven't ruined your plans with Sarah," she said In her ever-friendly manner.

"No, no well she had to cancel again, something came up," I said softly, knowing full well that what had cum up was the quarterback's cock, she had once again been given the chance to suck on it!

I know I know, I should dump the two-timing filthy bitch, but Sarah is girl next door hot, she also lets me feel her 36c tits over the top of her clothes, something my gangly geeky ass is forever grateful for. I mean if her friend and confidant Amber the head bitch had her way I wouldn't even get that.

"Oh, that's a shame dear, I mean at your age you should be out sowing your wild oats," she said in a husky voice with her eyes sparkling full of mischief, "not spending your precious Saturday nights with an old woman like me,"

"Hah! I mean, w-well you're not exactly old Mrs Reynolds," I stammered out, damn I always end up like this, I'm a geek sure but I'm confident enough until you put me near a hot woman/girl.

"Really? Not old you say, well what would a handsome virile young man like you call me then Mattie?" she purred smiling, she was teasing me again, always with the teasing.

"I-I, well I wouldn't call you old, that's for sure," I spluttered, phew smooth real smooth.

"Oh no no no, we always do this and you always escape before giving me an honest answer!" she mock growled as I froze,

"Oh please, I'm not going to bite, unless you ask me to that is," she whispered the last part to herself smiling, what the actual fuck!

"So your computer or is it your laptop Mrs Reynolds?" I said, trying to get myself back on track,

"Laptop darling, come with me and I'll show you," she said, still smiling at me with a predatory gaze,

I had seen that gaze on bullies since I was knee-high and decided I liked computers more than football, which unfortunately in this state made you a weirdo! I regretted it sometimes, like when I saw the jocks with all the girls, I could have been swole if I'd hit the weights. Instead, I exercised my biggest muscle, my mind, it would pay off eventually I was sure of it.

I followed that firm full ass swaying hypnotically all the way to her bedroom, wait why were we in her bedroom? I mean laptops were by design mobile, surely she should have brought the laptop downstairs. I was panicking now, if Amber came home and saw me in her mother's bedroom, well I would die a slow and very very painful death. On the other hand, I was in her mother's bedroom, I could gain valuable fapping material here, my god the tension inside my mind was killing me!

"Are you ok Mattie, you look a little warm do you need a water?" she asked maternally,

That broke the spell, I was being stupid, idiotic even, she was an idol she had no interest in me, phew meltdown averted.

I smiled at her, "A water would be nice, thanks Mrs Reynolds,"

"Oh no problem sweetheart, you get started on this," she said handing me her laptop, "I will be right back with your water," with that she went downstairs to the kitchen.

There was nowhere to sit so I sat on her bed, oh the thrill of sitting on the hot milfs bed was electric and I smiled as I opened up her laptop. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement, it was open on PornHub, a well-known porn site and was frozen on a video of a milf sucking a young guy's cock.

Holy Shit!! I mean I knew this was an accident, but this was a hall-of-fame moment for me, the second I got home Sarah would be forgotten and I would beat my meat to this scenario. Shit I heard her coming back up the stairs so I shut it down, doing a forced reboot would be necessary anyway, at least this way we would both be saved the embarrassment.

"Here you go, Mattie," she purred, handing me the water as I set the laptop down on her bed, just as the phone rang, "oh sorry sweetie," she said leaving me alone in her bedroom once again to go answer the phone.

The willpower it took, to not rifle through her laundry basket looking for her lace panties was immense and I was kind of proud of myself.

A buzz brought me back to the here and now and I found the screen awaiting instruction, I did a safe reload and ran the diagnostics, Man she had a lot of spyware from a lot of porn sites. She really was into the Older woman younger men scenario occasionally branching out into the mother and son incest section we all secretly love.

That's when I saw a folder marked private, well that's akin to waving a red flag at a bull so after listening to check she was still downstairs on the phone, I opened the folder marked private.

It had lingerie shots of Mrs Reynolds, she wore lace baby dolls in black and white, cute little numbers, hot but not that revealing. She also had a few pictures of herself in a black full bra and panty set, nice but it showed nothing really.

Then Wow oh wow, she was wearing a lace sheer bra with her full firm tits on display, her nipples showing through, she had a black lace g-string on but was mostly covered by a lace see-through suspender skirt tied with a black velvet bow. She had stockings and suspenders on, the stockings were black with lace tops but one of the pictures showed her ass and the stockings had laces tied up the back of the thigh! Wow!

Dear God in heaven! I'm an atheist but that was almost enough to make me believe, that was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. My cock was doing its best impression of the great escape, throbbing against my jeans with a fearful need. So distracted I failed to notice the return of the Milf! Until she stood beside me looking down, wait she didn't look disappointed at all, she was glowing with pride smiling down at my cock through my jeans.

"Shit I-I I'm so s-sorry Mrs Reynolds," I said jumping up and nearly dropping her laptop,

Thankfully I caught it just in time and all she did was laugh, I turned to her shamefaced and blushing red to find her smiling up at me with the same predatory smile. Oh shit, she was going to torture me about this, probably tell my Stepmom, damn her husband is a big guy.

"Calm down, calm down sweetie, it was an accident yes?" she said warmly, her voice full of humour, "I mean, I take it you saw the naughty site I was on when it froze up on me," she asked her voice slightly Husky now.

"Y-yes Ma'am I wasn't looking or anything it was just there," I said and she smiled some more, "I -I won't tell anyone Mrs Reynolds Ma'am,"

"Oh No! You could tell everybody, you could ruin me, Mattie whatever can I do?" she said theatrically looking at me with lust-filled eyes, wait, no.....

"It's ok Ma'am I would never....." I managed to say but she interrupted me,

"Y-you could make me do things, Mattie, you could make me do things for you, to you," she whispered so huskily I almost fainted, she was roleplaying this. Wait for real or torture?

"Mrs..." she interrupted me again,

"Now Matthew, if I am to be your friend in this way to keep my secret, you should call me Emilia don't you think," she whispered, my god this was real!

"Well, Emilia what do you think this is worth?" I asked trying to sound strong even as my heart threatened to tear itself free from my chest.

"Mattie, if you're in charge, you're in charge, Sir," she cooed, looking up at me with those big brown sexy eyes.

"I-I, well I er," I stuttered, like I said, smooth I was not.

"Well, would sir like to see more of me?" she asked, well it was easy when she said it! I nodded yes as my voice could not be trusted at this point,

She came closer to me with those sultry eyes staring into my soul and she stroked my face kindly,

"I will need you to tell me, sir," she whispered and I melted,

"I need to see more of you Em," I said, trying to sound as firm as my throbbing cock,

She smiled at me and lifted her dress right over her head, leaving me staring at the pure perfection that was Emilia Reynolds. She had a black lace bra showing me her firm nipples pointing straight at me along with a pair of black lace panties and the breath left my body.

"You probably want to feel me now, don't you sir," she asked me huskily as she moved close, too close I couldn't breathe.

My hands however had their own ideas, one found her hip and the other tenderly cupped her face, only to slide slowly down onto her neck until finding its home as I caressed her breast cupping it firmly. It was as if I were weighing it, my god she had a full firm tit, soft bouncy yet firm and full, I hadn't felt anything so perfect in all my eighteen years.

"Perfect," I whispered and a smile that could light the room blossomed on her face,

"Really? I'm not too old for you Mattie," she whispered, slipping from character,

"You are Venus De Milo Em, you are absolutely gorgeous," I said quietly as she grinned up at me, I leaned down and gently kissed her lips making her gasp sweetly.

"Sir is happy with me then, I'm his to do with as he pleases, so long as he keeps my secret a secret," she said so huskily that my cock throbbed again,

"Oh my, this looks painful sir, maybe I should take a look," she said with such an air of innocence that I almost came then and there as she stroked my length through my jeans.

I nodded and she slipped her fingers into my jeans and undid them with practised flair, then she slowly lowered my jeans and boxers along with herself at the same time. I ended up stepping out of my them looking down on a kneeling Milf so perfect I knew I was dreaming.

She smiled up at me as my hard cock bounced free, she caught it with the look of a kitten playing with yarn and then the image fled as she started to deftly stroke my cock at a perfect pace. Long slow strokes of the entire seven inches that had enough blood in it, it could have doubled in size, she looked into my eyes as she licked her hand to add lubrication.

"No Em, you do that directly," I whispered out hoarsely as I stroked her cheek, she seemed to love it when I gave her instructions.

She smiled and leaned in, licking my cocks length up and down over again as I inhaled sharply at the sensation of the first tongue to ever touch my cock.

"Oh my, does my baby like that?" she asked, slipping again from character but I didn't mind that one bit,

"Yes, yes he really does Em, that feels amazing," I said, the feeling overcoming the nerves,

"Good I'm just here to help you sir," she said as she licked the tip of my cock and I almost burst, I grabbed her head for support and she took that to mean I wanted more.

She engulfed the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth and Oh My God! The feeling was from another planet,

"My God Em that feels so good Ma'am," I said it without thinking, but it seemed to do the trick as she hummed, the vibrations electrifying my cock and unfortunately driving me over the edge.

"No!" I grunted as I shot ropes of thick cum into her mouth,

She swallowed while sucking me deeper into her mouth, licking the length and I felt him reinvigorate immediately right there in her warm wet mouth.

"Gah, oh shit, I am so sorry Maam," I stammered out, I pulled back with a pop as I left her mouth.

"That's alright Baby," she cooed as she licked her lips smiling up at me, like the devil and her disciple.

"It's really not! I have dreamt of this moment so many times and I ruined it!" I said distraught,

She stood up slowly then, allowing my eager eyes to follow every supple curve and bounce she made as she walked to me, she cupped my face and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"It's still early yet sir, the laptops not finished and nobody will be home for hours," she said her voice husky with desire,

"If, If I'm in charge here Em," I said with what little authority I could muster, "I'd like you to teach me how to please a woman," I had read the books, the guys who could make women cum were the popular guys.

"Really? Really Baby, I mean sir," she asked with eager shining eyes,

"Em I, I er really like it when you call me Baby," I whispered my dirty secret, looking down into her eyes, I saw true excitement at that statement and she giggled like a girl.

"Baby I am so happy to hear you say that," she purred as she stroked my face, "Does my Baby want his Mommy to teach him how to please her?" well that was farther than I'd meant to go but fuck when she said it, it was hot so I nodded yes.

She led me to the bed and lay down by my side, we were touching each other a lot now and she led my hand to her thigh. She traced little patterns with my hand before slowly moving me to her centre, I cupped her mound over her panties and I swear the world stopped. She giggled again at my face and kissed me as she pulled her panties off and my hand was left covering her perfect naked near bare pussy, well apart from a small strip of black hair that was almost an arrow pointing to heaven.

My fingers lightly grazed her lips and I found she was very wet, her lips were slick with her excitement and I gently used it to rub her lightly, getting a brilliant reaction as she moaned beautifully. I kissed her strongly then as I continued to rub her pussy, alternating between rubbing and lightly stroking her and it seemed to be working.

Her tongue found mine as they danced together in our mouths, I always prided myself on being a good kisser and I wasn't proven wrong as I worked her up. It was when I dipped my finger between her wet swollen folds that she cried out, it was only a tiny gasp but it grew as I delved deeper, so her cries grew stronger.

I had read books on the internet in preparation for this event, just never in my mind had it involved Mrs Reynolds! When I found the rough skin higher up just inside her she convulsed around me squeezing and dribbling extra juices, she bit my lip and cried out loudly.

"Good god above Baby, Mommy loves that!" she cried and then she was kissing me passionately,

She may have gotten carried away then as she climbed her fantastic ass up into my lap, rubbing herself against me, her slick wet folds against my rock-hard throbbing dick. We successfully managed this for a few minutes and it felt fantastic. But It felt nothing to when she moved her hips as I moved mine and the head of my cock slipped into her hot wet entrance.

"Oh No! I'm so sorry Baby, Mommy didn't mean to take your first time," she said and she seemed genuinely upset, obviously, her daughter had mocked my virgin status to her. She said this locked up, still straddling me but preventing us from moving forwards as if my only entering the lobby wouldn't count.

"Shush, shush Mommy," I said as I brought her face down to mine and kissed her full of tenderness, as she relaxed herself into my hold I thrust up into her, forcing her pussy to open and let my hard cock in.

"Gnnnnnaaaa, ooooooh Babyyyy," she cried out as I held her still, my pubic bone met her pussy lips

"Soooo good," I moaned into her mouth, her tongue attacked mine and I started to thrust up slowly into her.

She allowed me a few minutes to discover her warm wet hidden depths, l could tell when I was doing well by the tiny gasps and sighs she blessed me with, damn what I wouldn't give for even an audio tape of this.

Then she took my hands, placed one on her hip steadying her, the other cupped her full firm breast that now swung freely in a pendulum motion after she had freed them from their lacey cage. Gradually she took more control of the wheel, she slowly rotated her hips grinding herself onto me driving all thoughts out of my mind, I was in heaven, her pussy pulsed with electricity, she felt hotter than a volcano. I was sucked inside her as deep as I could be and she continued her slow circles with her unbelievable hips.

I gripped her breast firmer then, slipping her taught nipple between my fingers and twiddling it, this drove her up a gear and she ground harder onto me grunting now. I doubled down as I twisted and pinched both nipples, she rewarded me by crying out and coming down demanding a kiss. Our tongues danced then I slipped her nipple into my mouth sucking on her tit, she did like to be called mommy after all, she came hard on me then.

I had to take up the thrusts as she threatened to tap out, but if this was my one chance with her I wasn't finished yet. I thrust hard up into her as she rode me with her hips on autopilot, her vacant eyes told me I was doing well so I kept pumping myself in and out of her in a good rhythm and speed.

"Baby, baby Mommy came so hard," she moaned making me smile my best smile as I continued thrusting, obviously having already cum once I was hanging on in heaven for all I was worth.

"You are so fucking good Mommy, your pussy feels how heaven should," I moaned and she cried out from that talk alone.

"Baby if you talk like that, I'm going to come so hard on this big fucking dick!" she moaned and gasped around me, hearing her swear was something else.

I sucked her nipple between my teeth gently but firmly as was written, at the same time I pulled and pinched her other nipple and she was true to her word as she cried out aloud. Her pussy squeezed me so tight I saw stars, then she engulfed me in her warm wet juices allowing me room for one final thrust up as deep as possible into heaven and I came hard.

I threw so much cum into that woman's pussy I may have blacked out for a second, when I opened my eyes they were filled with her hair as she was slumped onto my chest, my arms holding her tightly.

I kissed the top of her head as we heard a car door slamming, her eyes flew open and we discovered we had passed out in each other's arms for well over an hour. Luckily it was the neighbour's car and she relaxed after seeing the time from the clock on the side, settling onto my chest like a cat, well I was in love with her pussy.

We cuddled for a few minutes then she groaned as she felt my cock thickening within her, she reluctantly got off my cock,

"You need to go Baby or we will go again and I'm not sure when Amber's coming back," she groaned, "god I want to go again, Baby I think you still have me, y'know to make sure you keep my secret," she giggled naughtily and flashed her eyes at me while smiling,

Darren13
Darren13
437 Followers
12