MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 03

Story Info
The naughty futa has a hot romp with the busty MILF!
7.6k words
4.81
15.8k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Fun with the Busty Beauty

Lisa Green

"You don't want to piss me off," Shanice said as she faced me.

It was after classes. We were by the bike racks. I thought she would have been gone, but she'd been hanging around campus for some reason. Anger boiled through me. She had spiked my concoction. I could have died or instead of growing a futa-dick, I could have had something else happen to me.

She should pay for that.

"Trust me," she said. "It's more than you can handle, dweeb." She stared at me and frowned. "God, it gave you bigger boobs? Really?"

"After you tried to poison me?" I hissed, shaking with rage.

"Hmm?" She arched her eyebrows. "Poison?" She laughed dismissively. "How could I have possibly poisoned you?"

"When you added the Phendaline to my elixir!" I hissed. "Don't you remember laughing about it until I fell on the floor writhing in pain?"

"I just watched you fail in your experiment," she said. "I have no idea what you're talking about. You drank some sketchy thing you brew up. Surprised you're alive."

"Oh, I'm alive," I said, marching up to her and pushing up my glasses. My new, round breasts bounced in my now too-tight top. "So you're going to suck my dick to start to make up for it."

She folded her arms beneath her big breasts and arched an eyebrow at me. "Even if you had a dick, I wouldn't touch it..." She trailed off as I unsnapped my tight jeans. I had a dick. "What the hell are you doing? You're a fucking freak. The fuck?"

I unzipped my pants and shoved them and my panties down. My new clit-cock spilled out, already growing hard with my excitement. Her eyes bulged at the sight of it. She backed away as I stroked it, a big grin on my face.

It was either pheromones or my cock that drove Ms. Lynette and Principal Goldman wild. The two MILFs had been all over me in the chemistry lab. I had lost one sort of cherry—though I still had my hymen—today. I had fucked the MILFs in their pussies, and Ms. Lynette in the asshole. I had even cum on their faces.

"Suck my big futa-dick, Shanice!" I hissed. "This is what you did to me!"

"Freak!" she hissed. "You're a dickgirl freak! Get that nasty thing away from me!"

She didn't become overwhelmed with lust. She turned and ran. I gaped at her, holding my big futa-dick in hand. That wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to fall to her knees and suck on my cock. Just worship it with her hungry mouth so I could cum all over her face and get some payback.

What was going on?

Then I realized I was standing in public with my jeans sliding down to my ankles and my futa-dick in hand. I cursed and shoved it back into my panties. Only it wasn't so easy now that I was hard. I throbbed, my cock so erect.

"Shoot," I groaned, pushing it down into my panties. "Come on, get in there. Oh, no, no, no."

My cock wasn't flexible now. It didn't want to bend. It was stiff with all the blood engorging it. I bit my lip, my heart racing. Anyone could find me like this. My cheeks burned as I shoved it to the side and pulled my panties over it.

I groaned at how uncomfortable that was. My futa-dick twitched with my heartbeat, the end pushing against the fabric. I shuddered and yanked up my jeans. I pulled on the fly to bring the ends together to fasten it up.

It was difficult to do that. I managed it, my poor cock throbbing. The fly itself was still wide open, showing off my pink panties. I tried and tried but with my futa-dick at full girth, I couldn't get my fly to zip shut.

"Darn it!" I hissed in frustration.

Oh, well, I could just go home. It should calm down by them. I had to buy skirts. That was just the best thing to do. And different panties. I thought I heard some department store had a line of trans-panties for guys wanting to wear filly girls' underwear. Something that could accommodate having a big dick.

That was for later.

I unlocked my bike lock, slung my backpack on my shoulders, and mounted my bike. I peddled from the school parking lot, feeling how tight my jeans were around my cock. I winced as it shifted around, my fly gaping open.

Wind swirled around in my crotch which was distracting. The swelling went down in my futa-dick, though. That was something. I was feeling much better about it when I reached my home. I didn't see my sister's car in the driveway. I hopped off my bike and quickly zipped up my jeans.

I opened the garage door with the code punched into a panel beside it. Once it had rattled open, I stowed my bike next to Mom's minivan. I hummed as I headed inside, my mind struggling to figure out why the two MILFs in the chemistry lab had the reaction they did to me.

Maybe it was just the chemicals themselves that gave made them horny. The solutions I had in my backpack. If I had opened up them and wafted the aroma beneath Shanice's nose, I bet she would have gone crazy for my girl-dick.

That was good to know how this all worked.

The garage door led to the laundry room which opened out onto the combined kitchen/dining room/living room of the open part of the house. Mom was sitting on the couch watching one of those trashy daytime talk shows. A commercial was one.

My mom watched TV with commercials. It was so sad how much of a boomer she was.

"How was school?" she asked. "And how did your..." She trailed off as I took off my backpack. "Oh, my, I see the boob enhancement part worked. Unless your padding."

"I'm not," I said, my cheeks burning bright. "They, uh, grew to a nice pair of C's, I think. Can you give me a ride to the mall in a little bit? I have to buy some new clothes."

"Of course," she said and stood. She wore a pair of purple sweatpants and a t-shirt, her auburn hair pulled back in a messy mom bun. She smiled as she headed toward me. "Oh, my, those are nice and perky. They grew in just an instant."

"Yeah," I said, pushing up my glasses. My futa-dick twitched as Mom reached me.

"Oh, honey, your face is cuter, too," she said. "It's just... like you've had the airbrush tool in Photoshop used on you."

She knew about touching up faces in Photoshop but not how to watch TV without commercials?

"Thanks," I said. "But I still need the glasses."

"They fit you," Mom said, a big smile spreading over her lips. "Now, let's see these new tits of yours. Come on. Don't be shy. Show me how big they've grown."

"Mom," I groaned, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. "You don't have to see them."

"Sure, I do," she said. "Come on, honey. We're both women."

I pulled off my t-shirt. The tight material rubbed on my nipples which were hard. My futa-dick swelled turgid, too. I pulled off the top, which knocked my glasses a tad askew. I adjusted them as Mom studied them.

To my shock, she cupped my breasts. She kneaded them, playing with them. I gasped as she did that. It was so wild to feel her massaging my breasts. This wave of heat rushed through my body. My cunt clenched and my futa-dick throbbed.

"Mom!" I gasped in shock.

"Ooh, those are perky and firm," she cooed. "Nice and young, too. They're just perfect. You're so lucky to have a pair of tits this fine, honey."

"Cool, Mom," I said. "You don't have to keep playing with them."

"Don't I?" she asked, arching her eyebrow. "I mean, they're so much fun." She rubbed her fingers around my boobs. "Yes, they are. And look at those nipples. So pink and cute. Ooh, I just have to suck on one of them."

Mom ducked her head down. My eyes bulged in shock as she latched on to my nipple and suckled. Pleasure shot down to my cock. If I wasn't fully hard before, I was now. My virgin cunt clenched as she nursed on me again.

She purred around my nipple. My mom played with my tits. She squeezed them. This incestuous rush shot through me. This couldn't be happening. This was so wrong. She was my mother. She shouldn't be touching my boobs like that. She shouldn't be suckling on them. I was her daughter.

Her tongue danced around my nipple, stroking my areola as my jeans grew so uncomfortable. My poor futa-dick throbbed in agony as she nursed on me. It felt so good and so wrong all at the same time. What was going on?

This wasn't the open chemicals. And it wasn't seeing my futa-dick, either. Mom had gone wild for me without even realizing I had a girl-dick.

It must be because we're indoors. The pheromones must have wafted away so Shanice never breathed them in. But my mother... She was helpless before them, nursing on my nipple despite how wrong it was.

"Mom," I whimpered, my cunt clenching again. "Mom, you have to stop. It's too tight. I... I have to go. Take care of something."

Mom popped her mouth off my nipple and purred, "What's too tight, honey?"

I shuddered as she stared me in the eyes and smiled. I couldn't say it. This was getting nuts. She was my mother. I couldn't allow this to happen. I couldn't let her know that I had a girl-dick. It was so wrong.

She glanced down and gasped. "Oh, no, what is in your jeans. Do you...?" Her eyes widened. "Oh, Lisa, honey, do you have a cock now? Is that what's stuffed in there. And a big one. Oh, my, that's bigger than your father—God rest his soul."

"Wait, wait," I gasped as she dropped to her knees and unsnapped the fastener of my jeans. The zipper I had managed to drag up shot down. My cock twitched in my tight panties. "Please, Mom, this isn't what you think."

"What you don't have a massive cock shoved in your panties?" she asked. "It's cool. I get the trans stuff. You could have told me you were going to make yourself into..." She stared up at my big boobs. "Is it transphobic to call you a shemale!"

"I'm not a shemale!" I groaned. "That's a guy who gets tits. And it is transphobic, I think. I don't know. It's all confusing. I'm a futanari. A dickgirl."

"Oooooh, a dickgirl," she said as she tugged down my panties. "I get that, honey. You're a dickgirl with nice, round boobies and a big cock. That's so neat that your science experiment gave you this."

"No, no, it's a mistake!" I gasped as she tugged off my panties.

My futa-dick popped out and smacked her in the cheek. She gasped in shock and leaned back, staring at my big dick thrusting out of the fiery curls of my bush. She studied my shaft while a big smile spread on her lips.

"Oh, honey, don't call this marvelous cock a mistake," she said. "It's such a gorgeous girl-dick."

"But it wasn't supposed to happen," I said. "I wasn't supposed to grow a girl-dick."

"Mmm, but you did, and... Oh, you still have a pussy, don't you? And no balls. Do you cum? Well, only one way to find out!"

"Wait, wait, I can tell you, Mom!" I gasped as she slid her lips over my futa-dick. "I do! I cum!"

But she had her lips wrapped around it. She was just like the other... MILFs. Older women. It didn't affect Shanice because she was younger. There were things like that, I supposed. Maybe it was the hormonal changes having a child had. I was pretty sure Ms. Lynette had a kid from her first marriage, and Mrs. Goldman definitely did. Mom had me and Natti.

I shuddered as the incestuous rush of my mother bobbing her head rippled through me. My pussy clenched. I groaned. I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but I was. She nursed on me with hunger, working her mouth up and down my shaft.

"Mom!" I breathed, my twat dripping with excitement. "Oh, Mom, this is so wrong! You can't..."

Clearly, she could. And there was no stopping her. She nursed on me with a passion. A motherly enthusiasm. Like when she attend the science fair and saw my experiment when I was younger. Pride. She nursed on me with the pride only a mother could have for her daughter.

I shuddered as she suckled on me with all her might. I loved the feel of her hot mouth working on me. My face contorted in delight as the sexy woman blew me. She swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft.

It was as amazing as Ms. Lynette or Principal Goldman sucking my dick. Just as wonderful to enjoy. I loved this so much. I swayed here as Mom nursed on me. My ovaries quivered, the pressure in them building.

"Oh, Mom," I groaned.

She purred around my cock.

She stroked up and down my dick with one hand. That was nice. I mean, not as nice as her tongue sweeping around the crown of my clit-cock, but it still felt good. My pussy lips grew hotter and wetter. I shuddered, my round tits jiggling.

Her other hand cupped my bush. She pressed the heel of her hand through the curls and found the folds of my twat. She rubbed at my cuntlips. I shuddered as she did that. She massaged them as she blew me. I quivered in delight.

Her finger rubbed at my folds and pushed into them, running into my hymen.

She purred in delight as she fingered my maidenhead.

Was she proud that I wasn't fucking around or something? That I was still "pure."

I shuddered as she suckled on me. She nursed with hunger on my dick, bobbing her head and sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. It was an incredible delight to have her sucking on me. She danced her tongue around my futa-cock.

She stroked my rod, fingered my clam, and suckled on my pole. It was an incredible rush. My orgasm built and built. The fact she was my mother only made this hotter. The taboo thrill of her blowing me swept through my body.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, loving the feel of her mouth sliding up and down my cock. "Mommy!"

She nursed on me harder.

"Oh, Mommy!" I gasped, my ovaries quivering. "I'm going to cum!"

She suckled with such passion on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. I shuddered, my heart thundering in my chest. Her fingers rubbed up and down my slit as she fisted my shaft. All these delights swelled that ache in my ovaries.

I couldn't take much more of this. It was too much. I whimpered, my round boobs jiggling. Mom knew what she was doing. She knew how to suck dick. My dad must have been a happy, happy guy before he passed.

"That's it, Mommy!" I whimpered. "Oh, shoot, that's it. That's... Yes!"

I erupted.

I fired cum into her mouth. My butt-cheeks clenched as I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth. I loved the way the pleasure shot through me. Stars burst across my vision as my ovaries unloaded into my mother's mouth.

She moaned and gulped down my cum. She swallowed it all as I unloaded over and over again. My body swayed. I whimpered as my cunt soaked her fingers in my hot pussy cream. A wicked shiver ran through my body.

"Wow, Mommy!" I squealed.

She swallowed my cum.

Gulped it down while I swayed there, the pleasure slamming through my body. I quivered through such ecstasy. Stars danced before my eyes. I loved this heat surging through me. I groaned, my heart beating a wild rhythm.

I swayed, sucking in such passion. I felt amazing. Just so wonderful. A big smile spread on my lips as I pumped the last of my cum into her mouth. It was absolutely perfect. I felt so amazing. I shuddered through all this ecstasy.

"Oh, that's so good," I whimpered as she swallowed the last of my girl-cum. "Mommy!"

She slid her mouth off my cock and opened wide. She thrust out her tongue. "Aaaaahhhh!"

I watched her uvula dancing. "Um, what are you doing, Mom?"

"Your father found it so hot when I did that to show him that I had swallowed all of his cum."

"Oh, well..." My cheeks burned. "Um, you don't have to do that, Mom. I mean..."

Her eyes widened. "You're still a girl! Oh, I bet you love the taste of your cum. Did you want me to share it with you? We could have kissed and snowballed it back and forth."

"Mom!" I gasped. "How do you know about snowballing cum?"

"Honey, I was a teenager in the nineties," she said, rolling her eyes. "We had the internet. Sure, it was dial-up, and it took forever to download the picture of a hunky guy, and it was pixelated it really didn't look that great, but we had porn. Your father and even liked to—"

"I don't need to hear about that," I gasped, my futa-dick throbbing and twitching."

"Mmm, fine," she said. "But I know how to pleasure a big, throbbing girl-cock. And yours is huge. Oh, wow, you have a large one. I didn't know they could get that big." She rose and pulled off her t-shirt. She wore one of her sports bras that hugged her breasts.

"Um, Mom?" I asked.

"What?" she asked as she pulled off her sports bra next. "Don't be embarrassed. They're just big, soft boobs. Mommy-boobies. And I'm so horny. I need to have that big cock in me."

I shuddered as I stared at her mommy-boobies. My fingers flexed. I cupped them and groaned at the feel of them. They were so amazing to massage. She smiled at me as I kneaded them. She purred as I loved the feel of them.

"Go ahead and suckle," she purred, pushing off the purple sweatpants she wore. "They're made to be nursed on."

I groaned and latched onto my mother's fat nipple. I groaned, suckling on her. No milk gushed out, but it still felt wonderful to have her nub between my lips. So comforting and familiar. I nibbled on her with my lips as she moaned.

She swayed as she pushed off her panties, too. Her legs shifted as she worked them off. I kept squeezing her boobs and nursing on her nipple. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed this moment. My futa-dick twitched. Pussy cream dribbled down my inner thigh. It felt so right.

"That's it, honey," she cooed as she finished stepping out of her clothes. "Oh, Lisa, you know just how to make mommy feel so good!"

I nursed on her hard, glad to enjoy this. I didn't care how wrong it was to enjoy my mother. I just suckled on her nipple. I just loved her bud in my mouth. It was a wonderful thrill to dance my tongue around her. I stroked her.

She whimpered as I did that. She groaned as I nursed on her nub. Her moans were so exciting to hear. She stared down at me as I made her wetter and wetter. Her pussy must be dripping by now. The pussy that had birthed me.

I popped my mouth off her nub and groaned, "Mommy, let me eat you out!"

"Oh, I loved it when your father would do that," she cooed. She moved to the couch and sank down on it. She spread her legs wide.

She had a thick bush of auburn hair that dripped in her juices. I fell to my knees and breathed in her sweet musk. I shuddered at how yummy she smelled. My mouth watered. I loved pussy. MILF pussy, anyways. I was so eager to eat her out. My mother!

I nuzzled into her curls, my hands stroking her thighs. Her silky pubic hair rubbed on my face. I loved that ticklish caress as I pressed my lips into her hot pussy folds. I licked her with hunger. I stroked up and down her cuntlips.

She had nice and thick ones that rubbed on my mouth.

"Oh, honey," Mom groaned. "Ooh, that's nice. Just so delicious to have my dickgirl-daughter eat me out."

"You have your own resident dickgirl-daughter," I purred and thrust my tongue into the pussy that birthed me.

"Yes," she groaned as I swirled around in her snatch.

I loved the taste of her. The texture of her pussy walls. I caressed her with passion as she quivered. She squirmed as I tongued her like this. I licked at her with hunger. I caressed her with all the passion that I had. She groaned as I tongued her with such passion. She groaned, humping against me.

Her curls spilled over my lips. They tickled me. I savored the feel of her trembling there. She whimpered, her thighs gripping me. She held me so tight as I licked at her with such passion. I feasted on her with everything that I had.

"Oh, yes, yes," she groaned. "Oh, honey. You're making me feel so good. Oh, yes, yes, having my own dickgirl-daughter is amazing!"

I plunged my tongue in and out of her sweet pussy, my futa-dick throbbing. I wanted to slide back into her pussy. I ached to fuck her and spurt into her taboo depths. My tongue stroked around in her, gathering up her sweet cream.

I stroked her sides as she squirmed on the couch. Her big boobs swayed above my head. I watched them, almost hypnotized by the way her soft mounds rippled. She gripped my head with her thighs and humped her furred muff against my lips.