Military Matters Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get better for Natasha but then they get worse.
9.1k words
4.66
5.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, almost from out of nowhere, Danny appeared casually coming down the slope as if he were out for an afternoon stroll rather than returning from a gun battle. Watching him walking nonchalantly back towards me I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of relief that he hadn't been hurt. As he got closer it took all of my self-discipline to stop myself running up to him and throwing myself into his arms.

"What happened? Is... is everything alright?" I questioned cautiously as he stopped a couple of feet away from me.

"Are you ok?" he immediately asked ignoring my question.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you Sergeant.... On the hill? What...."

"We have two injured. We'll evac them along with private Barnes but, fortunately, neither of them seems to be too serious.... ma'am." His tone was rather cold.

"And the insurgents?"

He paused and studied me as if wondering how much he should say to me.

"There were nine of them altogether." He eventually told me rather offhandedly, "All eliminated."

He looked around for a second before continuing "Is everyone down here, ok?"

I nodded a confirmation, trying to calm myself, now wanting an answer as to why he had taken such a dislike to me "I think we need to have a talk Sergeant."

"Not now ma'am I need to question the village headman again while we wait for a recovery vehicle for the damaged APC." his tone clearly indicated he wasn't in the mood to discuss anything with me.

"I think now would be a very good time Sergeant." I tried to impose my rank on the conversation.

"We'll be heading back to camp soon. We can speak there" he neatly sidestepped my request, "Perhaps in the meantime you could organise evacuating our injured? If that's ok with you... ma'am,"

"Yes, it is Sergeant but...." I was furious with his blatant insubordination and determined to get some answers from him to the numerous questions that I had.

"Later ma'am." He stated bluntly and walked away leaving me standing alone, fuming.

The man was infuriating. He was rude, rebellious and defiant virtually to the point of being mutinous at times. He was also incredibly cute and sent shivers of excitement through me every time I was anywhere close to him.

It took a couple of hours before a support vehicle arrived for the damaged APC, during which time I supervised the helicopter evacuation of the three injured soldiers and then stood around with nothing much else to do except seethe over the maddening Sergeant Daniel Cantwell.

He was noticeable by his absence for the whole time I waited for him and he even went as far as to take another vehicle for the return journey to the FOB. It left me to simmer silently for the entire trip back, certain he had done it on purpose.

It was starting to get dark when we arrived back at the base to find Colonel Moresby was waiting for us at the disembarkation point.

"Captain, Sergeant, my office I want a full report."

"Fifteen minutes ma'am, if that's ok?" Danny responded and I waited for our commanding officer to explode at his blatant refusal to accept her direct order.

"Of course, as soon as you've been to the medical centre." Instead, she left him to do what I should have done and gone to see how the injured men were.

"Captain." She summoned me to follow her.

"Yes ma'am?" I fell into step alongside her as she strode towards her office.

"So, how was it?"

I took a deep breath and tried to compose my thoughts about the patrol and everything that had happened, before I spoke. Then slowly I recited my view of the day's events, only leaving out my thoughts and feelings about Danny Cantwell.

Once I had finished giving my report the Colonel paused for a moment, obviously thinking over what I had said.

"So, Sergeant Cantwell went out, under heavy fire to rescue private Barnes who was wounded?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And after he led the assault on the insurgent's position on the hill?"

"Yes ma'am." I repeated.

"And now? Do you really want to put him on report for insubordination?"

"Err... well I... um... I suppose not.... But he was very off hand when he spoke to me." The way she had put the question made me pause for thought.

Stopping she turned to face me "Danny Cantwell is one of the most decent men I know. He probably had to kill someone on that hill, maybe even face-to-face, so him being a little short with you is understandable, don't you think?"

Her comments opened my eyes as she made it clear to me it would be a complete contradiction of my initial statements to make any sort of complaint.

Besides that, I had to admit my views were influenced by the way I felt about him.

"I guess you're right ma'am. I never thought of it like that."

"Thank you, Natasha. You've had a pretty full day. Go and get yourself cleaned up and I'll see you tomorrow." She dismissed me and headed into her office.

I was aware that Danny would need to make his own report to Colonel Moresby once he had finished at the medical centre. So, I hung around the compound instead of going straight back to my quarters as she had suggested.

Grabbing a coffee in the mess I sat for a while, contemplating the events of the day. It had been terrifying in part but being close to him had been more arousing than I could ever have imagined. Then when he had gone out to get private Barnes and led the assault on the hill my biggest fear had been for his safety.

It was probably then that I realised I was in love with him. Completely and utterly head-over-heels in love.

All I needed was an answer to my questions and perhaps for an opportunity to plead my case to him.

Finishing my drink, I started to wander the camp in a fruitless search for Danny. It was a good hour or more later and night had fully fallen before I finally caught up with him when someone told me he was at the vehicle shop.

Entering the deserted building I quietly closed the door behind me and crept through the darkened garage until I found him standing alone at the rear.

"Sergeant Cantwell!" he spun around to face me with an expression of surprise.

Standing in front of him I made myself as tall as I could and looked up at him trying hard to ignore the feelings that being this close to him aroused in me.

"Ma'am?"

It was impossible, just being in his presence sent my pulse rate through the roof.

"What have I ever done to upset you?"

He looked at me curiously "Nothing, nothing at all ma'am."

I was aware of his immediate proximity to me and I could feel my body responding to him despite my anger. My heart was already thudding against my ribcage and I was definitely more than a little moist between my thighs.

"Then please explain your behaviour on the patrol. Telling me to stay in the vehicle and to keep down in case I got hurt?" I could feel my face colouring as my heart started to race even faster.

"It... it was... nothing ma'am." For a moment the façade of the cool NCO vanished and he seemed a little flustered.

My eyes widened "It most certainly was Sergeant and I want to know what you thought you were doing?"

"Just as I was told. To look after you..."

"That's as maybe but you were verging on the insolent and..."

I never got to finish my sentence as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately, his lips crushing mine as his tongue pushed into my mouth.

Totally stunned it took me a second or two to realise what was happening before I wrapped my arms about his neck and fervently kissed him back.

"Sweet Jesus I've wanted to do that since the very first moment I saw you." He whispered, his lips releasing mine while his arms held on to me.

"This is insubordination Sergeant." My arms were still around his neck as I gazed up into his eyes and murmured my reply.

My body was pressed tightly against his, my modest breasts crushed between our bodies, and I was sure he must be able to feel my heart thudding strongly against chest.

"So, put me on report... ma'am."

I shook my head and pulled his mouth down to mine, my hands dropping to his belt as our mouths merged in another long passionate kiss, "God, I want you so badly."

For the next couple of minutes, we kissed urgently our tongues playing together as we tore at each other's uniforms, breaking off only briefly for me to pull off my boots and trousers.

Breathless, half-naked I stepped away from the damaged APC and looked into his grey-blue eyes, my pulse racing as I felt for his cock. Letting my fingers wrap around his hard length I found they were unable to fully encircle its substantial girth. As I stroked my hand back and forth on what felt like nine inches of hot throbbing flesh he reciprocated, his hand sliding into my panties where he began to finger my dripping pink slit.

"Oh yes... oh... my... god... don't stop." closing my eyes I gasped at the sensations he was creating in me, sensations I had never had a man arouse in me before.

Adding a second digit he buried them knuckle deep in me, worming them in as deep as he could, my copious juices running freely over his hand.

"Oh fuck.... Natasha..... I want you." His use of my name sent another ripple of desire through me making me moan softly as I pressed myself tighter against him.

His mouth found mine again, our tongues entwining hungrily as we kissed with a fervour that made my heart race. Then half stumbling, I let him guide me back a step so my backside was pressed against the APC again before he lifted me and perched me on the front of it.

Pressing my thighs apart he moved between them so my legs were around his and I could feel his erection nudging against my dripping slit through the material of my panties.

"Danny.... I want you so much.... Please...." My voice was husky as I whispered my need for him.

Lifting his lips from mine he gazed at me with a sensuous look that sent my pulse rate sky-high.

"Fuck me Danny, please I want you to fuck me." I knew he needed my approval to continue.

He didn't answer. Instead, simply hooked my knickers to the side and pressed his bulbous cockhead between my wet labia as he continued to stare into my eyes. Losing myself in those grey-blue pools I bit my lower lip feeling him nudge into my wet entrance.

"Oh.... my.... god! You're... you're in me" I gasped out loud as he slowly eased his full length into me, stretching my pussy and reaching places that no one had ever touched before.

His eyes never left mine as he pulled back before penetrating me again, the full length and thickness of his shaft sending ripples of delight through me. Bucking my hips against his I urged him deeper, my puffy labia clinging to his hard rod as it plunged into me with relentless urgency.

"Oh fuck... Natasha...I... I." he groaned softly.

Encompassing my arms about his neck I clung to him as he began to fuck me, gasping breathlessly while his deep thrusts made me shudder with pleasure.

"Yes, yes... oh yes... don't stop, please don't stop...!" holding on to him I whimpered, his steady strokes arousing previously unknown feelings of delight in me.

The coupling was urgent and passionate, our intense state of arousal manifesting itself in the way my legs wrapped around him as he began to piston into me while we greedily kissed yet again. The rhythmic slap of his flesh on mine mixing with his grunts and my moans, echoing off the walls of the vehicle shop.

I knew from his first stroke that I would cum quickly and I did. My pussy clenching around his cock as he drove it deep inside my cunt sending me, panting and moaning, over the edge.

"Yes... oh yes.... oh Danny I.... I... I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnngggggg!" I shuddered violently as my orgasm overwhelmed me and left me gasping breathlessly.

Somehow, he managed to hold himself in check, slowing his pace and gently fucking me through my first climax until I had recovered and got my breath back.

"I want you to come in me." I whispered softly, looking into his grey-blue eyes, desperately wanting to feel him fill me with his seed, "Please, come inside me."

"Are.... are you.... sure?"

"It's ok. I'm on the pill, it's safe." Unable to tear my gaze away from him I murmured my consent.

As the tremors from my orgasm subsided, he began to piston his prick into me again, his thrusts losing their rhythm as his own satisfaction approached. Our flesh slapping together every time he buried his length inside me while my outer lips cling to his shaft, folding in around his hardness with each stroke he made.

"Uhhh... uhhhhhhh.... Shit, shit... oh shit." his breath rasped against my cheek as he repeatedly buried his hard length in me, pressing me back against the hard metal of the damaged APC.

"OH FUCK......DANNY..... I..... DANNY....." my eyes widened as another, massive, climax began to surge up inside me, following immediately on from the first one, the waves of pleasure rolling together as they raced through me.

"Ahhhh... aaaahhhhh... yesssssssssssssssssss." I felt his cock spasm against my sensitive vaginal walls as he began to ejaculate, squirting his cream into me.

"I'm CUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG." I bucked and jerked as a second, huge orgasm exploded out through my body, my fingers clawing at his battledress blouse.

Still joined together I left my legs wrapped around him as he held me the both of us panting for breath.

"Fuck.... that... that was amazing." he murmured as I laid my head against his shoulder.

Closing my eyes, I delighted in the sensation's he had created in me. I had never had a man make me feel that way and it only made me want him even more.

"Oh Danny.... That was wonderful." I sighed contentedly not caring, at least for the moment, about who or where we were. I might have been an officer and him only a Sergeant but at that moment we were just two people.

I looked up and his lips brushed against mine before I wrapped my arms about his neck and responded, enthusiastically returning his gentle kisses.

My contentment didn't last very long.

The sound of voices outside the vehicle shop jerked us back to reality and into a sudden rush of activity to make ourselves decent before someone caught us. I didn't even have time to wipe myself and I could feel his semen pooling uncomfortably in my knickers as I dragged my trousers back on.

"Danny...." I started to say, still buckling my belt as the door at the front opened and Colonel Moresby noisily entered.

"Ah here you both are." Her broad grin suggested she knew more than she was letting on to when she eventually stepped around the APC and into view.

"Ma'am?" Danny replied, standing to attention with his belt undone, while I just stood beside him and blushed

"I just wanted to congratulate you on today's patrol, that was some excellent work Sergeant. Especially going out to get private Barnes." She told him before turning to me, "Can I have a word with you please Captain."

Effectively dismissed he saluted both of us, which I found rather inappropriate considering he had just fucked me, and quickly left, leaving me alone with the Colonel.

"Yes Ma'am? What can I do for you?" I asked slightly apprehensively, wondering if she was aware of what we had been doing just minutes before she entered.

She looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"Just so you know I thoroughly approve Captain. But I suggest you might be a little more... umm ...discrete about things in future. You never know who might walk in on you." her smile told me her comments were made in a kindly way.

"Ma'am." I flushed an even deeper shade of crimson, "You... you... err...."

"Don't ask but I saw enough." She laughed softly "I have no idea what you did to him but he's obviously completely smitten with you. I've never seen Danny Cantwell quite like this before."

"You... you think so?" I must have sounded incredulous as I stared at her wide-eyed.

"The pair of you can barely keep your eyes off each other, let alone your hands." The Colonel grinned and winked at me, "It's as plain as day for anyone to see."

Blushing again I bit my lower lip. I felt like a schoolgirl with a crush as I thought about Danny. I still had his cum inside me and that thought made me feel all warm and contented.

"I suggest you turn in for the night Natasha. We've got a busy day tomorrow." Jane Moresby's comment bought me back to the present moment.

"Yes ma'am, it has been a long day." I was certainly tired after the hectic 24 hours I had had even though the adrenalin was still coursing through my veins.

Lying in bed that night it took me a while to get to sleep as I thought about everything that had happened that day. Being out on patrol had been frightening and watching Danny doing what he did had showed me what sort of man he was.

Then later the sex with him had been incredible but I still hadn't got an answer to any of my questions. Why didn't he appear to like me? What had I done to provoke him? And then why did he suddenly seem to want me?

However, despite these worries I couldn't get the Colonel's words out of my mind; 'he's completely smitten with you'. They were still echoing around my head when I eventually closed my eyes and drifted off to a deep dreamless sleep.

The next morning, I woke feeling that everything was good in the world and, after my shower I walked across to the mess hoping to at least catch sight of Danny Cantwell. However, much to my disappointment he was nowhere to be seen. After breakfast I made my way to the base offices where, with a lot to do, I soon found myself busy with my duties and, at least for the moment, able to put him out of my mind.

In fact, it turned out to be another three days before I even caught sight of him again, in the mess hut in the evening.

I was just about to go across and sit down to speak to him but before I could another officer strolled up to me and suggested we sit together to eat. So, for the moment I had to put appearances ahead of what I really wanted. It was so frustrating being so close and wanting to talk to Danny but having to listen to the irksome Major sat next to me trying to impress me just made it worse.

"Are you seeing anyone right now Captain?" his question made his intentions obvious.

"Err... sort of... I suppose." I answered trying to put him off asking what I knew was coming.

"Nothing serious then?" he grinned.

I watched as Danny got up and, with barely a glance in my direction, left the mess.

"Oh I... umm... I kind of..." seeing him go my heart sank wondering what was going through his mind now.

The Major leaned closer to me, whispering conspiratorially, "Perhaps we could get together sometime?"

Smiling as pleasantly as I could I turned down his proposal and, now Danny had gone, gave up on the evening, making my excuses before I left. Getting up, without a backward glance at him, I headed miserably back to my quarters and to bed.

The next morning, I disconsolately made my way across the small compound, greeting the soldiers that were on duty as I went from my quarters to the mess and then to my office. Settling at my desk I started collating the latest logistics statistics when I was told that Colonel Moresby wanted to see me.

"Morning ma'am." I saluted as I entered her room, "I was told you were looking for me?

"Good morning, Captain." Her expression lacked any of the warmth and friendliness she had shown me previously and she made no invitation for me to sit.

"I wondered where Sergeant Cantwell might...." I started to enquire as to Danny's whereabouts.

"He's off base on patrol." Her abrupt reply cut me off mid-sentence and I instantly knew something wasn't right.

Anxious about him I suddenly realised the emotions that all military wives and families must go through on a daily basis. Forgetting about the fact that I was standing in front of my commanding officer I found myself lost in my thoughts as my fears for his safety overcame me.