Milk and Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was staring at the ceiling, then her blue eyes flickered to him and a smile touched her lips. "God... that was..." Emily began, but shook her head. She reached out and tangled her fingers in his chest hair, tugging until Matt gave a wince. She bit her lip and shook her head again, finally assessing the state of her body. "We made quite a mess," she said breathlessly.

"We?" said Matt. "I did all the work."

Emily giggled and turned on her elbow to rise. "I need to get those cookies out of the oven." But Matt pushed her back down to the messy floor with a hand to her shoulder.

"Let them burn," he said with a grin.

He positioned himself between her eagerly spread thighs. He licked a splotch of dough from her neck and bit down on her ear lobe. "I'm not through with you yet. It's Christmas Morning and I haven't finished playing with my present." Emily's giggles quickly evolved into pleased sighs as he pinned her hands to the floor above her head and entered her once more. The kitchen was soon filled with the smell of burning cookies and the cries of their passionate lovemaking.