Milk and Nookies

Story Info
Unexpected lactation thrills husband during sex.
1.1k words
4.36
18.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel huge and ungainly, how he managed to still get me in the mood was anyone's guess. But here we are. My back is to him, I can feel my splayed knee's sinking into the mattress, my hands gripping the top of the headboard, arms outstretched to make room for my heavily pregnant bulk. Taller than me, broader than me, I can feel his chest pressing into my upper back, his arms either side of mine, the sweat of our skin easing the friction of his torso pressing into me, his cock pumping into my pussy relentlessly. And I moan, these moments making me forget the discomfort of this late stage of childbearing.

Smack. Smack. Smack. I can feel his pelvis ramming into my ass cheeks as he drives himself home.

I lean my head back into his shoulder, eyes closed, mouth parted, maintaining my balance from his aggressive pounding, gripping the headboard tightly while we fuck.

"I'm gonna cum if we keep this up." He grunts into my ear, "Let's change position. Get on top of me." He urges me on, as he withdraws his cock from my hot, wet pussy.

He moves to one side, I can see the sweat on him, on his chest, on his brow. His cock is coated with creamy evidence of my own arousal. I move to straddle him, but instead he sits up and pushes me down onto my back. His hand starts gently lifting the weight of my heavy aching breast.

"God, they are so huge now." He moans in appreciation. Suddenly both of his rough calloused hands are kneading at my tits, firm but gentle. He leans forward, kissing first one darkened nipple and then the other, they pucker into hard tight buds and I feel an echoing throb in my clit. I reach down and began to massage it in lazy circles, feeling it hardening in its fleshy hood.

"I need you to cum soon, my babe, I'm not gonna last much longer, I'm so close." He whispers at me, as his head lowers to blow on my nipples.

"Okaaaaay," I sigh in reply, "I'm close too, can I rub my clit and get myself off?"

"Yeah, babe, it's so hot when you do that." His eyes lower to my circling fingers.

He watches me for a moment and then moves his head to my breast, and I can feel him licking my nipple, kissing, before he envelops the peaked tip and dark areola into his hot mouth, sucking gently at first, pulsing his mouth, each pulse slightly stronger.

I close my eyes and focus in on the feeling of the heat of him on my breast, and my index and middle finger speeding up in their ravaging of my clit. I pause to dip them lower into my wet pussy, before spreading the silky fluid over my clit, pushed right out from the hood now. His mouth on my tit, my fingers on my clit, I can feel him begin to stroke himself in his own excitement. His tongue flicks over my hard nipple while his mouth pulls more firmly.

"I'm fucking close!" I grind out in an agonized whisper, before I feel it, the shock wave of an orgasm breaking the strained tension in my body. Unexpectedly another stinging throbbing pulse, a sharp spasm of unexpected pain in the tit he is sucking.

"What?" I manage to pant out between the pelvic spasms of my orgasm, opening my eyes to look at him, confused; did he bite me?

He pulls off my tit and I see his throat clench, his adam's apple moves up and down quickly,

"Fuck, you squirted in my mouth!"

"I what?" I whisper breathlessly,

"Your milk, it squirted into my mouth when you came!" He looks as confused as I feel, his hand still on his still hard cock. I want to roll away in shame, my orgasm having truly receded completely from my body. I want to cry from how embarrassed I suddenly feel.

"I'm so sorry," I say in a weirdly high, strained voice, "I didn't know that was going to happen, I'm so sorry!" I hear myself, the sob clear amongst my shamed babble.

A moment passes as he looks at me, at my breast, hand still gripping his cock tight. I close my eyes, waiting for him to get up in disgust, or laugh, or something. He completely throws me when I hear him say, in an almost distracted murmur, as though he can't believe it himself:

"It was fucken hot."

I open my eyes again in shock, in time to see his fist begin to pummel his hard cock, furiously milking it for all he is worth, before his head moves back to my tit, nipple still proudly erect where his mouth starts milking me for all I have. I feel the milk begin to flow again into his mouth, and his free hand is kneading my other tit, encouraging it too to release its nectar. The heat of his palm doing its work I soon feel a tell-tale hot wetness, a sharp prickle in my flesh and then stickiness between the palm of his hand and my hard nipple. He sucks and swallows my milk, and jerks himself, being rough with my body and his, as I lie there, stunned, breathing in irregular gasps.

I feel him tear his mouth off my nipple as he groans out:

"Fucken gonna cum!"

And suddenly he is kneeling beside me, having moved lightening fast, bouncing me on the bed. I watch him, mouth open in surprise; he is pumping his hard cock against my tit. My head is twisted, my neck at an awkward angle, but I can't look away. I see him beat out strings of pearly cum directly onto the tit he has been feeding from. His eyes are focused on his quivering cock, the purple head pressed over the top of my fleshy breast as he unloads pulse after pulse of jizz onto my milked nipple. The streams of cum slow and he eventually pauses, before dropping his hand from his cock and collapsing next to me.

"Fuck." He sighs, and pulls me into his side, arm firm around me.

I stare at him, long moments passing, before inexplicitly, I feel it bubble up in me, a giggle. It shudders in my chest, bounces my belly, and erupts from my mouth. He cracks one eye open and quirks one side of his mouth at me.

"I mean, what the fuck babe?" I manage to gasp out between peals of laughter.

He continues to look at me, his grin widening as he replies:

"I couldn't rightly say, love, but pregnancy sure is a bloody weird ride!"