Milk in Coffee

Story Info
Her first time with a girl, my first time tasting breastmilk.
5.7k words
4.75
34.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this fantasy; one I have had ever since I started having sex with women. I want to be some beautiful woman's first time. Why? I have no idea, maybe its just the knowledge that I will be forever apart of their life story, or I just have this latent desire to be dominant. I have no idea why this lust for a straight woman continues to circuit my mind. Sometimes when I am skimming the internet for smut, I find myself looking at the brave women that post themselves online just for the sake of doing it and outside of the envy I have of their confidence I wonder if they have ever been with a woman.

I also have this completely different fantasy about trying breast milk. Ok no judgement zone here! I came across a porn once that showed a lactating woman just spraying her partner with milk and fell in love with the idea. To be honest I always assumed I would only get a chance to try this out once Dee started having kids. I know it's weird to fantasize about drinking milk from my best friend but what can I say, I have strange tastes.

These two fantasies have never intertwined themselves in my mind until one day I happened across this beautiful woman posting her body on reddit. I envied her immediately, not only did she have the confidence to be able to post herself she did so with so much style. Artistic poses, all smiles, and she just so happened to be lactating. I took a leap of faith and shot her a message. I knew it was a long shot, but I was mid-playing with myself, and my brain was going into overdrive fantasizing about her.

Hey, loved your photos! Curious question, how long have you been lactating?

I went about my business, the business of getting myself off with my vibe enjoying the idea of her leaning over me, dripping her nectar into my mouth. I watched myself like I always did, I watched my back arc off the bed, I watched me pull my nipple, I watched me as I teased myself not letting me reach the end. It seems vain but I love watching myself almost as much as I love touching myself. I came twice looking at her images and fantasizing about what our first time would be like.

It took two days for her to respond, in her defense my profile is blank I look like a creeper. I was surprised I got a response at all.

Thanks! It's been roughly a year and a half. I just enjoyed it, so I kept doing it.

I made sure to introduce myself this go around now that a conversation had started.

My name is Belle, nice to meet you. I can imagine its fun to lactate I kind of have this fantasy about trying it myself.

I love this part, the excitement of waiting for another message. Wondering if it was coming, what it would say. Unfortunately, she made me wait another day before she responded. I couldn't shake the idea from my mind, so I did what I always did and talked to Dee about it.

"What do you think about breast milk?"

I had completely interrupted her story about this guy she couldn't stand that she worked with. Normally I would feel bad about stopping her mid rant, but this was a recap and I found myself mad at this guy just for giving her so much to complain about.

"What kind of off the wall question is that?"

"I am just saying, like you know breast milk?"

"Yes, I am fully aware of what it is Belle. The question is what are you talking about breast milk for?"

I shrugged like she could see me, I stared at the ceiling wondering how I was going to broach this strange subject, but I had already gone too far to back out now.

"Well, would you try it?"

"Would I try it? Uhm, well I guess if it was mine why not, if its good enough for the baby I just hypothetically pushed out it should be good enough for me."

"That's a good point you would hypothetically have a baby at this point."

"So now that we've gotten my hypothetical baby out of the way lets get to the bottom of whatyour nasty ass has to say about breast milk."

"I mean do I have to deal with all this judgement though?"

"Belle, you constantly surprise me with your level of freak, its just apart of the game now."

I bit my lip wishing I had enough self-control to have this conversation in person so I would have been forced to wear clothes and I could see her face. Discussing this particular fantasy with the primary subject of it was nerve wracking and arousing all at the same time. I fought the urge to touch my button while I explained myself. Dee tended to frown on times when I let an innocent conversation turn into phone sex. (Yes, we have adifferent relationship)

"Ok, I wanna try some. There I said it!"

"Like someone else's?"

"Yes, like some else's, straight from the titty!"

Dee burst out laughing, I closed my eyes and just sat the phone down waiting for her to finish. She outright cackled and added a few snorts to it while I waited for her to calm down.

"Belle girl, seriously. Straight from the titty? You say it like you are ordering a beer on tap!"

She calmed down enough to get that little bit of feedback out before she went on again. I hung up. This was a rude tactic for sure, but it always worked, I knew she would call back and would be calmer and ready to dive into a mostly civil discussion. I let it ring for a while just to be petty.

"Okay okay, you want to try breast milk. But why?"

"I mean if I can lick up pussy and swallow cum what's the difference? It's a bodily function that's actuallymeant to be ingested."

"You make a point sure but why do you equate breast milk to sex?"

"I never said anything about sex Dee."

"Arabelle, its always about sex with you. You can't tell me you are not butt naked right now waiting to get off thinking about titty milk."

I have a love/hate relationship with the people in my circle constantly being able to read my mind. Sometimes I feel I am too honest with people and that's what allows them to read me like a slutty book.

"I can't tell you those things but hear me out."

I exhaled and felt one of my nipples preparing to speak to my kink.

"Just imagine it, she's on top of you, maybe riding a strap on. She's been engorged all day her nipples are sore, and you are there for her relief. She rides slowly because she dares not bounce while she is heavy. As soon as she sits down, she begins to leak, you can see a droplet hanging at the bottom of her breast threatening to fall on you. She grabs your hand after she gets her rhythm and brings it to her chest. You squeeze, she moans a little as some pressure is relieved. Your reward for being there for her, a thin spray of cream-colored droplets across your skin. I've heard its semi sweet, but you don't know yet just waiting for your chance to try it. She grabs your other hand, and you squeeze for her. Maybe she's vocal and begs you for more, maybe she loves the way your skin looks covered in her milk, maybe she leaks harder now, maybe- "

"OK I get it!

I lost track of how far I was getting, I lost track of my hand and found it between my thighs. We both exhaled into the phone. I giggled a little because it was obvious, she liked it.

"Well fuck, I swear I better marry a freaky mother fucker because the thought of doing that shit was extra sexy."

"See you get it!"

"No, I don't get it, but I have a feeling you can make taking a bath in a tub of broken glass sound sexy."

"I will take that compliment"

"Good now have fun finishing that train of thought I need to call Chelsea."

"Ooooh Cassidy Davis! Are you account to pour almond milk on your girlfriend?"

"As soon as I figure out how to not ruin my sheets."

We both enjoyed some laughter at the thought of her riding a strap on with a carton of milk in her hand. We said our good-byes and hung up.

I did as expect and finished my fantasy watching lactation porn seeing the new and interesting ways people incorporate it into their sex lives. I actually didn't notice she had replied to my message until after I had cum.

Hi Belle that's a pretty name mine is Lisa. You want to try it? Like you want to have a baby? Or you want to try it like you want to taste?

I sucked my fingers clean and began typing.

I have this fantasy where I have sex with a woman that is lactating, and she allows me to taste it while we fuck. She lets me suckle at her breasts while I tease her clit or fuck her with my strap on. I lay her on her back and just watch her leak, licking up what I can chase while I slowly stroke her to completion. I love chasing situations like this in my life. I tend to try and find some freaky situations so I can write about it. Check some of my stuff out.

I Inserted my literotica link and called my Mistress, she was planning a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday, and I was beyond excited about it, but I hate surprises, so I was fishing for info. As per usual she was a steel trap and endured a half hour of me begging to know things and giggling like an idiot. I was always like that with her she made me feel like a sexy little garden fairy, so I let the butterflies dictate my mood with her. Eventually she let me go and I got out of bed to nourish myself.

I could bore you with the mundane details of my life waiting for her to respond or I could wind this story through three others I was working on at the time but for the sake of this story I will stay on track. It took a week to hear from her, a whole week! I was sure I ran her off as she still posted three times in that week. Forgive my light stalking Lisa, when you read this, please understand I was just thirsty :P.

I was prepared to give up when I got another message from her, I read some of your stories and wow you really go at it. I have never been with a woman before but the way you make it sound with your mistress sounds absolutely amazing.

CHA-CHING! I was all smiles ready to respond trying to play it cool.

Yeah, she is something else, I never thought I would like sex with women but at this point I almost prefer it. Would you mind if I sent you a photo of me?

Now for everyone out there thirsting it up I do not recommend taking this tactic. I got lucky and this was a reckless move. At this point I have not verified Lisa at all, for all I know she could be some guy stealing videos and photos he hacked off someone's computer. Normally I listen to my gut when I do these kinds of things, but I assumed it would be hard to fake being a lactating exhibitionist. She responded quickly but I could sense some of her own hesitancy.

Can I set the terms of the photo to be sure its not something from the internet? Completely clothed of course.

Sure, what are the terms?

She was smart I liked it, now usually when this game is played, I use the marker verification. Take a sharpie and write something the other person requests on my arm or hand and try to do so quickly as to not seem like I am photoshopping it together. Lisa was a bit smarter than that.

I want to see a screenshot of your literotica profile logged in to prove you wrote all that stuff. Then put on a blue shirt, your face mask and show the time in the photo.

My eyes actually bulged but I knew why she did this. Meeting people online is not only a dangerous game it leads to more disappointment more often than not. You would think people would be cool but most of the time you meet flakes or liars. I put together her request having to find a blue shirt. Luckily it was pretty tight, so I got to show off some hard nips with my phone showing the time.

Sent, took me ten minutes!

I removed the shirt and waited; I hate messengers that do not show you when someone has seen your message. I refreshed a hundred times before I saw her message.

You are beautiful! Holy crap we are in the same time zone! Ok, how do you want me to verify?

Another good sign she let me dictate her verification vs trying to force her own idea on me.

Thanks! Yep, we sure are! How about you write Arabelle on your body somewhere with your face in the photo.

I hit send and waited. I left things open ended to see if she would up the ante on me. Ten minutes later she did.

How's this Arabelle?"

Included was a photo of her full smile with my name written backwards across her cleavage. My hand shot between my thighs, and I had to type with one hand.

That is sexy as hell, I would love to suck those.

I included a picture without my mask pursing my lips as if I was blowing her a kiss.

Seconds later she responded with a photo of her full breasts hanging over her bed.

I think I would let you.

We went back and forth sending pictures and teasing each other which was way out of character for me, but I found myself so excited. We did this for several days just checking in with each other with the occasional dirty photo and lusty words. I was playing softball at this point, and I knew I had to push to see if I could actually begin the discussion of a meet up. Over the course of the week, we hopped off the original messaging service and onto another one where we could easily check if we were left on read.

I would love to write about you Lisa, what do you say we start with some coffee and see if that would seem fun?

I was leaning into the little sliver of me that is dominant I wanted to be in control of her first time within the bounds she was comfortable with. I loved the rush of watching one of my fantasies getting put together I just hoped I hadn't jumped too quickly.

I kind of wondered if we would get here, I don't mind getting some coffee, but my schedule is hectic. I still don't know about sleeping with a girl yet (no offense you are hot but eating pussy seems a little out there.)

I laughed out loud in the middle of the grocery store reading her message.

No pressure lets have some coffee and just talk through it. If the vibe isn't right, it's not right. Just tell me when you are free, I will meet you wherever you set at the time you set. I am a firm believer in not doing anything you are not comfortable with. I could always bring a strap-on."

She read the message and waited a few hours to reply, it didn't bother me I laid a lot on her. Also, another pro tip when meeting up with someone for the first time. Let the woman set the place guys jeez, have her comfortable at least. Meeting people from the internet is scary as fuck trust me!

Hmm How big is your strap-on?

I was lying in bed chatting with Dee when she responded. I went ahead and hung up, I slid into my strap on and took a picture of myself laying on the bed wearing it. I promise it was so tasteful and erotic I want to use it as a book cover.

Is this, ok?

She replied almost immediately.

Yes, I am in, bring it. Do you know [insert coffee shop two cities over]? I am free this weekend.

I plugged it into the GPS it would take me an hour to get there.

Yeah, I can make that happen, what time on Saturday and do you want me to reserve a room?

No, we can go to my house if the vibe is right let's save some money.

This is again another "no-no" for me but again "a bitch is thirsty".

I agreed. And a few days later I packed a bag, sent my mistress the address of where I was going. She wished me luck and I took off. I arrived early to check things out, I was thirsty but not trying to get kidnapped. I waited in the car and snapped a picture of the sign and changed parking spots to the place next door so I would watch the comings and goings.

I am here!

Holy shit you actually showed up! I am down the street just dropping off my son be there in five! I drive a red kia.

This is one of the reasons I think Lisa and I clicked so well, she was smart about this and was making sure I was as comfortable as I was trying to make her. Within minutes she pulled up and parked walking in looking at her phone. I got out of my phone and called to her giving her ample time to assess it was me before I was too close to her. She beamed, I laughed and even through the masks we both knew the "vibes were right"

We had coffee for two hours laughing with each other. We exchanged paperwork (vaccine cards and STI checks), we exchanged numbers and worked out some of the early tension.

I ended up following her to the house as we were both tired of masks. I loved her body; I watched her walk in her tight jeans up to her house. I updated my mistress of my whereabouts and followed her in.

"Don't mind the mess please single mom life leaves no time for cleaning I am just glad my parents live nearby. They give me a weekend off from time to time to catch up on things."

"So, this time you are catching up on orgasms?"

We laughed but I could tell she was nervous as I sat my bag down and took off my jacket.

"Look, do not forget this only goes as far as you want it too."

She walked back to me leaving her shoes in the doorway. Touching me for the first time slowly reaching out to touch my hand.

"What if I kind of just roll with it? You take me to my bedroom and see where this goes?"

I leaned in putting my hand on her hip pulling her close to me and planted her first lesbian kiss on her lips. I was a lightning rod of excitement kissing her full lips. I moved slowly letting her tension die as she melted in my arms. I opened my mouth, she followed me and tasted my mouth, I put one hand on the side of her face, she moaned a bit forcing me to smile.

"Ok, uhm wow."

"Sounds like a seal of approval to me."

She laughed and nodded bringing her thumb to her mouth biting her nail still nervous or at least playing coy which was cute as hell. I took her hand and arched my eyebrow.

"Upstairs on the left."

I bent over, grabbed my bag and led the way like it was my house. I found her room easy enough dropping my bag at the foot of her bed pulling her to me kissing her again. She fell into it quickly, letting her hands explore my body through the thin sundress I wore just for ease of access. I sat on the edge of the bed with her standing in front of me lifting her shirt enough to plant kisses on her stomach. I circled her belly button letting her watch me, I kissed along the line of her jeans taking my time before lifting her shirt further. She took the cue and pulled it over her head.

"I am already leaking." She giggled a little embarrassed.

"I will clean you up sweetheart."

"Can I lay down?"

I stood and let her swap me places. She surprised me pulling off her pants while she slid up the bed. I pulled my dress over my head and made a slight show of losing my bra and panties letting her see me completely naked before climbing on the bed.

"I can't believe I am about to do this." She exhaled as I made a beeline for her lips.

I planted a kiss and worked down to her neck.

"Let me taste you, please Lisa." I moaned kissing her collarbone.

She almost hit me pulling her bra off and throwing it across the room excited and ready. We both laughed.

"I am sorry this is a lot."

Her nipples glistened as her chest rose and fell with each breath. I was salivating trying to keep my head and focus on her whole body not just her breasts.

"Trust me I get it, what's the safe word?"

She frowned, I know the abundance of caution is not what people are used to but its important to me and she felt it dropping her frown touching my face.

"Pickles, when I want to stop, I am supposed to say pickles, but I don't think I will."

The safe word is supposed to be ridiculous, supposed to break the mood but damn when she said pickles my nipples hardened. I kissed her again and worked my way to my prize. I hesitated for a moment hovering my mouth over her nipple just breathing on it cupping the other with my hand.

"Please, taste me." She moaned.

I closed my lips over her nipple and squeezed feeling the liquid gather in my mouth. I swallowed letting it wash over my tongue. The closest thing I think I can compare it too is regular milk with honey mixed in, I was addicted. She ran her hands through my hair moaning encouraging me to continue as I spent the next twenty minutes drinking from each of her lovely breasts. I moved my mouth and slid my hand down her breasts watching it squirt out of her, watching it cover her skin and her body tense and relax with each expression.

12