Milk, Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of bravery and exuberance, Casey jumped up from her chair and placed her balled fists on her hips. She huffed her breath in and out, her heartbeat accelerating, her cheeks reddening, her cock at full mast, anticipating their lustful stares upon her naked body penetrating her like arrows.

Instead, once she stood back up, the women looked for a moment, and then split off in different directions. Casey no longer needed their help, so they completely dismissed her.

Casey expected that being stood there nude and visibly aroused in front of strangers would be embarrassing. That turned out to be true, but not for the reason she was expecting.

One of the workers did come back with a stack of folded clothes. Surely, she wasn't on that machine long enough for them to have laundered her clothes, had she? They didn't feel warm, but nor were they wrinkled from her throwing them across the room.

Casey began to dress herself again, setting the stack on the armrest of her chair.

"Where are my panties?" She asked, searching the pile for them.

"You tore them to shreds with your fingers and teeth." The helper said. "I think you said something like, 'I'll never need these F-ing things ever again.' Or something close to that."

"Oh, yeah, that's coming back to me now." She hooked her skirt around her waist. The worker stole a couple sneaky glances at Casey's cock. "You like what you see?"

The woman pursed her lips. "We just don't normally see a volunteer with an erection AFTER going through with the donation. Most have given all they had."

"Did I set some kind of record?"

"No, but you did well for a first-timer."

Tess emerged from a double-hinged door like one leading in and out of a busy kitchen. She held a large clear penis-shaped bottle filled with white fluid. The base had a white metal lid like a mason jar, and the tip had a small bubble of air for headroom. She handed it to Casey like it was an Academy Award.

"Congratulations on your first donation." Tess beamed with pride.

"Wow, where'd you get this bottle?" Casey held it in both hands, surprised by the weight. It had the cold and smooth feel of real glass.

"Don't you recognize it?" Tess smirked.

Casey looked down at it again, turning it so the underside of the cock was nestled in both palms. It was an unusual shape, little details like veins running across the surface like rivers. There was even a Y-shaped vein near the base, just like Casey's-

Casey almost dropped it in shock. "This is based on MY cock?"

"The scan took only a few minutes. 3D printing it, then making a mold out of the print and making the bottles... that takes a little longer. We'll hold your semen in storage until we can make the rest of the bottles. Check out the custom label!"

Casey turned if over. On the underside of the cock-shaped bottle, there was a completely flat section just underneath the lid that did not reflect a similar plane on her own member. It was a feature exclusive to the bottle to allow for a small label. It had the name of the milk bar, the address, a UPC, fluid ounces in metric and imperial...

And where the nutritional information would normally be, there was some information about Casey, including her first name, erect cock size and girth... and a flavor profile. This particular cultivar of Casey's ejaculate was described as 'buttery with notes of celery.' The label suggested a pairing with pan-seared salmon and crispy potatoes.

Next to all that... was a tiny black-and-white photo of Casey.

Casey was mortified. "When did you take this picture?"

"When you walked in." Tess answered. "Would you rather we use a picture while you here hooked up?"

"No, no, that's fine." Casey took a few breaths. She was pretty sure the pictures on the sides of milk cartons weren't of the cow themselves. Then again, the cow wasn't lost. "Am I really THAT big?"

"The machine takes very accurate measurements." Tess said. "You never measured yourself before?"

"Never." She shook her head. "Not sure what I was afraid of." Casey looked over the bottle again. The only piece of information missing was the manufacturer's standard retail price.

Casey hesitated before asking. "How much... does a bottle go for?"

"The bottle you're holding...I will sell it for about forty-five bucks."

Casey stared at her. "That's less per ounce than brandy."

"Yes. And it doesn't take two years to make."

"Why are you undercutting yourself like that? You could stand to make a lot more."

"Price of potable goods changes depending where you are." Tess said. "Where I come from, this bottle would only be available to the wealthy elite. It would be sold on the black market for about twelve thousand dollars. Most of the black market exotic drinks is enmeshed in crime, just like the exotic animal trade. There's even unsubstantiated rumors of women being subjected to human trafficking and being help captive for their... emissions."

"Christ." Casey hissed. "I had no idea."

"So... what better way to try to reduce the value, the mystique... possibly even the supernatural myths attributed to drinking this lovely brew... then to flood the market with it at vastly reduced prices?"

Casey felt her heart swell. The one time she had tried donating blood, she fainted and peed her pants. What a comparatively pleasant experience this act of charity seemed in comparison.

"That's why the door doesn't close all the way." Tess' voice shook for a moment, racked with sudden emotion. "Because you're always free to leave whenever you want."

Casey put the bottle in her medium-sized purse. The tip of the glass cock stood out several inches from the purse. She hastily flipped it around so the lid was standing out instead.

"So... could we expect to see you again?" Tess asked, fingers tented, some anticipation in her eyes.

Casey looked her over. "I would like that. Anything to help the community."

Tess watched as Casey walked out of her establishment and off into the relative sunshine of the city. It always brought a smile to her face when she found another happy contributor to her charitable cause.

Four minutes later, the door opened again, and Tess turned to greet them.

It was Casey again, struggling to keep her erection under her skirt.

"I can't walk home without undies." She confessed sheepishly.

"Maybe tuck it into your shirt?" Tess suggested. "Or I can send someone to get you a pair at the clothing shop on the next block."

"I was thinking... if I'm still hard, I must still have something to give. Maybe I could go another round?" A devilish smirk appeared on Casey's face. "Maybe you take the training wheels off and really work me?"

Tess chuckled. "You haven't scratched the surface of what these machines can do."

"You don't need to tease me. I've already got a boner."

Tess was not about to dampen her enthusiasm. "There's a free seat. Why don't you go to introduce yourself?"

Casey walked towards the unoccupied hole, but someone beat her to it, took a seat, entered the portal and spanked the asses of her neighbors. Both neighbors slapped her rear right back, leaving two red hand marks on her pale behind.

"Darn." Casey turned around, pulling her blouse off over her head. "I was too slow. Guess I'll do the advanced one again..."

Tess sighed, slipping the cock-bottle out of Casey's purse.

"I'll put this in the fridge for now."

12