Milk Man Pt. 03 - Layla

Story Info
Gio passes the redhead around at work.
6k words
4.47
18.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter mentions incest. Reader's discretion is advised.

My therapist brought up something new the other day.

"From what I've known about you, it seems like you really struggle forming connections with people, and from what you say, you don't even want to try getting close with anybody. Is there a possibility that you could be a misanthrope?"

Somebody who holds a great disdain for society...I suppose that's true.

I learned from an early age that this world is run by facades. I've seen it first-hand: how men say they're in a happy marriage, only to rush to their side-chick on the weekends. Or how loving fathers would dote on their young daughters, but with the intention of using them as a replacement for their worn-out wives once they hit puberty.

The things people would do to scratch at those dark, sexual urges is hilarious. I've tried to avoid those kinds of people, but it's impossible when they lurk behind charming smiles or high reputations. That's why I like it here, in my little apartment, minding my own damn business.

But, a woman still has needs, and I've been looking for them online.

There's this guy I've been speaking to and he's entertaining. We met on one of those sex chat sites and within a week, he was already infatuated with me.

"God damn girl...Look at you," he said over video chat, "They're all natural?"

"All natural..." I smirked, referring to my breasts that I presented on camera. His right hand slowly exited the screen, down towards his erection. "You don't know what you do to me," he leaned back and revealed his shaft shimmering in precum, fisting it with his hand.

This was my life now: cyber sex. If I could choose not to fuck around with men then I would, but they are so addicting when it comes to this. My body is conditioned to love this. I couldn't help it if I tried.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum," he jerked himself off desperately, "Watch me, baby!"

I nodded with half-lidded eyes, feeling my own orgasm reaching the surface as I guided my vibrator in and out of my pussy. The toy was good enough for a quick cum, but it doesn't match up to a real dick. This vibrator was no longer than the length of my hand, still if you angle it just right inside of you, it can create the most amazing sensations.

My internet fuck buddy looked like the kind of guy that would call his mother everyday. His brown hair was neatly combed back, he was thin but not very muscular which gave him an almost prepubescent figure despite being 22. His tattoos helped him look more masculine though, he had one going down his whole right arm. He told me he planned on covering his left arm soon once his next paycheck gets in.

This guy shuddered before the thick streams of his cum coated his fist, then I followed. "Damn girl, it's crazy you haven't got a man yet. You sure you're not married? I would've wifed you up by now."

Men...they always pile on the compliments after they nut. It's cute how predictable they are.

"No husband hiding in here!" Me being married would be the same day that I become a millionaire. What's insane about that is that I was so close to getting that.

In my 29 years of living, there was only one guy I was so consumed by that it scares me thinking back on it. The person I was when I was with him is somebody I never want to see again. Somebody cruel and selfish. It's the very behavior I hated seeing in other people. But, I'm not like that anymore.

I've had enough sex in my lifetime to satisfy me, now the rest of my days will just be...living. If I even stepped foot outside the place, I'm worried that the cops might grab me again and change their minds about letting me go for what I did.

"Can I ask a question?" my internet buddy asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Would you go out with me?" He said, "I know it's fast, but you're so different from other girls. I don't wanna miss out on something special."

I was taken aback, "Really? I mean, I'm flattered, but-"

"I know, but just think about it, okay? I really like you a lot!"

Maybe it was because he just helped me cum, but that offer didn't sound too bad to me. My heart started racing at the thought of meeting this kid. But, we just met, so meeting him outside of here would be very risky.

"I'll think about it..."

"Good!" he flashed his pearly teeth, "When you say yes, tell me what day I can see you."

"Hold up now!" I said, "It's not a promise. Besides, I haven't left my apartment in months..."

"Why not? How is that even possible? Are you running from the feds or something?"

My eyebrows furrowed, feeling triggered at the mention of the police.

"No! It's just been a while. Not even sure where we would go for fun."

"That's why I'll take you out on the town like a gentleman. I'll pick you up if I have to."

I hadn't thought of that. If he could just drive me away from here, then I don't think it'd be so bad. He told me he lives in another state just beside mine, so the authorities wouldn't be searching for me there. I don't think so.

"Do you even have a car?"

"Uh, of course I do!" he said, "How else would I get to my classes and work everyday?" He leaned in closer to his camera, giving me a knowing smile, "Stop making excuses and live a little, won't you? I promise I won't bite."

The thought of being outside again was more than appealing. I had ideas in mind: walks in the park, a movie, going on a roller coaster, I could use our date to my advantage and have one final hoorah before I shut myself in forever. Worst case scenario, if he's a creep then I'll pay for a taxi home.

Against my better judgment, I said, "Sure, I can do that."

We set up our date the following week. I dressed up in a long polka dot dress that was dark blue like the midnight sky. It wasn't revealing, unless you count my bare arms and a tiny bit of cleavage. I was conservative before my isolation and I was even more so now.

The only thing I spent a lot of time making perfect was my hair. My long, auburn locks were curled and bouncing down my back; it was the first time in a while I felt so pretty.

My friend picked me up in front of my apartment. He was confused when I looked both ways after exiting the building and rushed into the car. He joked about me hiding from the police again. I wasn't happy with that, so I leaned forward and kissed his cheek to switch the topic.

"Wow, you're even more beautiful in person," he said. I wanted to visit a famous museum in his town and he was up for it, but before we did that, he offered to buy me brunch at a secret location. The guy was driving way too fast for my liking, you'd think any moment we would crash, but I was more proud of myself to have the courage to leave my house.

About an hour into our drive, we stopped in the urban area of his state with all the high-rise buildings and professional businessmen talking on their phones. There were also women wearing pencil skirts or booty shorts with strapless tees; this place had all types of business going on. It was unlike where I lived where it was more suburban.

I eyed the scantily clad women closely. "It's only 11am..." I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, a lot can happen before the afternoon," my friend parallel parked, "We have modeling agencies as well, so they could be models." After unbuckling his seatbelt, he winked at me, "Want me to sign you up with an agent?"

I glared at my young partner, "Hell no! I hate that much attention anyway..."

"Why?"

"It makes me anxious," I changed the subject, "Is this where we're having brunch?"

"Mmhmm, it should be on the top floor! Are you ready?"

"Wait wait...the top floor of what? This building?!" He couldn't have been talking about the building right in front of my eyes. This thing was a skyscraper! The top floor had to have been at the 40th tier!

"I thought by brunch, we'd go somewhere more...regular."

"Are you offended that I would take you to the fanciest restaurant in my city?" he joked, "I just wanted to treat you to the best. You could always have eggs benedict, but have you ever had it on fire?!"

This guy...

"Hahaha! Okay okay, I'm convinced! As long as you're sure you can pay for it, then let's go, I'm starving!"

We passed by the reception desk where my friend took out his ID card to confirm his identity.

"Good morning, Mr. Polick," the lady batted her eyes to me, "and to you as well, ma'am. We hope you enjoy your visit."

Once the elevator doors closed to bring us to our destination, I smacked my friend's arm. "You didn't tell me you worked here! It makes so much more sense!"

"Oh, I'm just an intern," he shrugged, "But yeah, if you wanna call it working..."

This was the first time in my life that I actually heard elevator music and not just on TV. Funny how that's what assured me that this place was fancy. The upbeat jazz melody put me in a good mood, like I was the star of a romantic comedy. It felt nice, and I grabbed my friend's hand and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me here. You're too kind"

He squeezed my hand firmly, "It's my pleasure."

The ambience of the Mexican-inspired restaurant was so fun. The chairs were highlighted with bold colors. Streams of papel picados decorated the rooftop and the male waiters were so handsome. The one that took our order was super attentive, especially to me. I could tell that the young man had a crush from the moment we locked eyes, but my date was more important and I kept my hand on top of his as I listed off what I wanted.

"Good choice, Señorita," the waiter winked, "I'll have those out right away!"

My friend dramatically rested his chin on the table and huffed, "He didn't say I had a good choice..."

Lifting a hand to my mouth, I giggled and felt a blush creeping on my cheeks. It wasn't that funny, it really wasn't, but that adorable face encouraged me to loosen up. "Don't worry, you'll get one next time!"

"Next time?" he perked up, "As in, we'll be eating out somewhere a different day? Have I already convinced you to come out of that dark cave you call a home?"

"I didn't say that. Stop putting words in my mouth!" I lightly slapped his shoulder.

The waiter had lied. The food didn't come out right away. Only our drinks did. I sipped on my iced tea because it was the only thing keeping me distracted from my hunger. My friend was getting agitated and kept looking around the venue for that waiter again.

"Uh, excuse me?" he grabbed onto another waiter's pants as he walked back, "We've been sitting here for 30 minutes and not one of our meals has arrived. How hard is it to make food?!"

The second waiter was visibly nervous and I was embarrassed for him. I wanted to tell my date to not be so aggressive, but I was so hungry I felt like this was the fastest way to get our orders out.

"I sorry, Señor. We are very busy"

"Busy?" he gestured to the corner of the restaurant, "That table is the only other one with people in it! 8 PEOPLE. You're telling me you can't serve a total of 10?!"

The iced tea was delicious: crisp and cold, with a ting of something bitter that I assumed was the mint leaf.

The waiter repeated himself, slipping deeper into his thick native accent, "I very sorry, so sorry! I tell him come soon. Be ready soon, Señor!"

"It better," my date grabbed my glass that had but an inch of tea left, "and get her another drink. That shouldn't take more than an hour, right?"

"Yes Señor," the waiter slowly took the glass, peered at it closely and then glanced my way with a glum look on his face. He then headed straight towards the kitchen.

Acting like he just walked out of a big brawl, my friend adjusted his shirt and sighed.

"The nerve of these people, huh?"

"Mmhm"

"How was it? Your iced tea?"

"It was...good"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." my date frowned, knowing that I was upset.

"Look, I'm sorry about that," he said, "But it's ridiculous that they have us waiting so long. I just want you to be happy."

"Yeah, I know...," I rubbed my face, feeling a sudden wave of exhaustion hit my body.

"Maybe it was better that we stuck with something small," he added, "At least there, they have more of an urgency to keep business flowing. While these people think they're set already because they're owned by Mr. Giovanni."

I heard that name before, but my head was swirling so quickly I didn't want to try to remember. "Hey, hold on...can you just..." I winced, "stop talking for a second? I think I need a hospital..."

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "No...I think I might've...drank too fast..."

I shut my eyes and didn't open them again for several minutes. I had sunken into a place that was reminiscent of childhood. Dark, scary, and without control. If I had the ability, I would've screamed.

The blank state I was in felt like it lasted for a couple of seconds, and when I woke up I wasn't seated. I saw the papel picados blowing gently in the wind and the cloudy blue sky but that was all, until my chin was lifted.

There was no time to fight off the fat cock that had pressed against my cheek. It had tried to thrust inside of me, but it appeared to be aiming for the wrong target. The leaking head moved to hit under my bottom lip and going any lower put a strain on the man.

"The table is too low," a familiar voice said, "Don't we have a taller one?"

"That's the best one we have, Sir"

"Fine. I'll make do"

I hit the man's legs with my fists as he spoke, yet he reacted like nothing was happening. He kept a hand on my throat which was super uncomfortable since I hated anything covering my neck. Also, when I attacked him, I discovered something. The wind was a little too cold on my skin. I couldn't feel the fabric of my dress covering the front of my body. I had been lying on my back with my dress untied, so it was draped along the table exposing the front of my body. I could feel my bra and panties still on me, but nothing else.

I heard the man order, "Get her up" and a large man flipped me over to my knees to face the individual who had unsuccessfully tried to fuck my mouth. Of course, I didn't want him to get inside me, but, when I saw that face again- the one I've betrayed- my jaw dropped.

He was wearing a professional white button down collar shirt with a black tie and pants slightly down his legs. His cock was bobbing in the air and his pubes were trimmed, unlike how they were in the fuck dugeon. The guilt I had carried with me since my arrest struck me harder than it ever had when I saw him again.

Zipping up his pants, he smiled down at me, "Layla! I haven't seen you in months!"

My stuttering amused him, "G-G-Gio..."

If he had any innocence left within his soul the night I was invited to the dungeon, I stole it. Though he smiled at me, his eyes told a different story. They were darker than black. Charcoal, lifeless, yet determined- for something. But through all that, he said something that had confused me.

"You...you must have the wrong person," I moved back on the table, pulling my dress in front of me, "My name isn't Layla..."

The same man who flipped me over had grabbed me again and forced my sleeves off my shoulders, tossing the dress over the rooftop. I gasped and leaped off the table to try and grab it, but it was useless. It flowed delicately down to the city streets and I was left in my underwear surrounded by Gio and more men than I thought.

The millionaire stood with his bulky backup who was one of the 8 men sitting at the table earlier. The other seven sat there with glasses of beer in their hands, one of them I could tell was rubbing himself through his slacks.

Gio put his hands in his pockets and started walking around me, something you'd see in those mafia movies as a way to intimidate their prey. "You look like a Layla," he stated, "That creamy caramel skin and red hair...you look like a woman itching for a fight."

That couldn't be further from the truth. I was a boring woman from a boring neighborhood who edited articles in the morning and cyber fucked men by night. I wasn't like others who are passionate about partying and posting on social media. My life was better alone, because when people were involved there was always chaos that followed. I only took a chance that day with my date, who I noticed was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Matt?"

"Who?" Gio said.

"Matthew Polick! Where is he?!" I crossed my arms across my chest and walked away from the edge of the building, cautious about my surroundings. Any one of these men could decide to toss me over. "What did you do to him?"

Gio stifled a smile, but I could spot that whatever I said had struck a funny bone in everyone. "You should be asking a more important question: What did he do to you?"

"What?" I gasped, trying to figure out the meaning behind all of this. I met this guy a few days ago, liked him enough to come out here, and now I'm surrounded by menacing men who appear to be working under the self-made millionaire that I had taken advantage of just a few months ago. Either this was a huge coincidence, or the more likely scenario: Matt ratted me out and the police should be coming shortly.

Knowing words wouldn't affect this menacing businessman, I tried to escape the restaurant by speeding past Gio. I dodged a couple of tables and nearly tripped over a slight curb on the cement floor, but I was almost there.

That second waiter- the one I felt bad for earlier- blocked me. He stood in front of the door and when I stepped backwards to avoid him, his buddy had me fall right into his arms.

It was the first waiter; the one who had an obvious crush on me, so surely he would want to help me more than anyone. But, when I looked up at him he returned the gaze with a shit-eating grin.

"Where are you heading off to?" he dived straight under my panties and massaged his fingers between my lips. His fingers were so cold and invading, "We're just getting started!"

"Let me go, dammit!" Like a toddler refusing to get into their carseat, I arched my back, threw fists, tried to bite and scream at this backstabber, but he was so strong that none of my efforts made him budge. He turned me around to face the audience and had me sit on his lap as he took a seat on one of the empty chairs. The second waiter stayed silent at the door.

"Hng! Stop..." I grabbed at his wrist, but given how strong he was it looked like I was helping him dig deeper inside of me more than preventing it. The tips of his fingers poked at my entrance and slid around my clit that was getting larger from the attention. His tongue joined in, taking a swipe at my exposed neck after I had leaned to the side and moaned wantonly.

I could hear his voice ring in my ears, "She's ready, Sir."

That was the confirmation everyone else needed to begin. I could hear chairs sliding under the table, shuffling of clothing, and belts unbuckling. Gio needed true confirmation though, and he made the waiter take his hand out of my panties. The guy presented my transparent fluid stretching between his fingers. The world was getting hazy again, but it felt different from when I passed out.

"Do you know what I specialize in, Layla?" Gio unzipped himself, "Did you ever care to know?"

It was hard to open my mouth. The ability to speak was lost to me once again, but I fought through it so hard that he did hear something coherent. "Nooo..." I drawled.

At some point, the waiter walked away and Gio took his place. I was carried over his shoulder and taken back to the edge of the building. The heat of the railing could be felt pressing across my ass cheeks. He spread my thighs apart and tasted my essence. I could sense that I was completely naked now; how else could he go right into my crotch without any barrier? Plus, my nipples were getting harder over the cool air kissing on them.

"That drink..." Gio said between licks, "is a date-rape drug."

12