Milk Man Pt. 04 - Cheyenne

Story Info
The girls get violated at the nightclub.
5.5k words
4.38
20.2k
13
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought a shitload of tablets to the club. My girlfriends and I popped one off in our mouths and went to Heaven within seconds. They wanted to head to the dance floor, but I stopped them.

"Hold up! We gotta share this on my feed!" I yanked one of them so hard they fell into my lap and flailed on the sofa. Another girlfriend pointed down her dress, "Girl, you got no panties on!"

Jessica was laughing at herself from the fall. Always trying to act sexy, when she knew that compared to the rest of us, she was a butterface. Jessica sat up and snorted through her nostrils and snuggled up next to me to cheese for the camera. The other three joined in.

"We gonna get lit tonight!"

I elbowed Jessica, "Shut up! We're taking a picture."

"Sorry," she giggled, "I thought it was a video!"

Katie rolled her eyes, "Oh my God..."

We smushed our faces as close as we could inside the screen and exposed our tongues. We each took different flavors of the tablet: Red, Yellow, Blue, and Purple. We were the perfect rainbow.

I was looking for a caption for the picture while Ariana and Trinity swapped spit. Ariana laid Trinity on her back as they made out, making their red and blue tongues purple. She was really dominating Trinity as she pulled her strapless black dress down to suck on her tits. Trinity was an A-cup with barely any meat to suck on, so it was like watching a grown woman on top of a wooden board. Some random guy spotted them kissing and whistled at them. He bumped into my shoulder as he sat down to bite at Ariana's ass that was poking out from under her dress.

"The Bellas getting lit with LaBella!" I posted.

Everybody was crazy over the newest addition to LaBella Industries: the greatest sex company of the 21st century. These tablets are like ecstasy on crack. You'll get super horny when you take one of these, and they come in five flavors! I'm an unpaid sponsor, but I get my dues another way.

Right after I got out of jail, I posted a bikini photo with the caption, "Guess who slept with the president?" and got over a hundred likes. People kept asking me if it was true, if I was really screwing the president of the United States.

That's the reaction I wanted: Make them think I was the Monica Lewinsky of our time to gain more views- but they were wrong. For those that cared to ask through my DMs, I corrected them and said that the president I was fucking was far better than some elderly politician. I sent them photos of Gio bound and filthy with cum on his face, back when he was my sex slave in Elizabeth's basement.

"Yoooo, that's crazy!"

"That has to be photoshopped."

"Make his pockets hurt!" were some of the comments they would say.

I bagged one of the richest men in the world and got the evidence to prove it. They would tell their friends who would then tell THEIR friends about my man: Mr. Giovanni Abruzzese, President of LaBella Industries and future baby daddy to my unborn child.

I made a few friends at Elizabeth's place, and Uma was the most valuable one. She made my stake in the business larger when she sneaked out samples of Gio's ecstasy tablets. She used to work there before she went on the run.

"I know you like experimenting with stuff, so I want you to have this," she said, "Also, this lube and a vibrator. Look, it has over 6 settings!" Her timing was insane, because the day she gave me this was the same day we were busted by the police. I was nervous they would find Gio's shit in my purse, but I didn't even make it to the interrogation room. They let me go like they had made a mistake. It was weird as hell, but I wasn't complaining.

"Ain't nobody gonna kill my vibe!" I hollered, not even breaking past the sounds of booming house music.

"I know that's right!" Jessica said. She stared off into the crowd and then started bouncing in her seat. She yelled, "Is that him?"

"What?"

"Him?!"

"...WHAT?!"

"RIGHT THERE!" She pointed, "MR. GIO!"

I followed the direction where her finger was pointing and she was right on the money. Entering the nightclub was Mr. Big Dick Giovanni. The man of my dreams. The one who was gonna make me rich and famous.

"Sure is!" I grabbed my purse and scooted past Jessica, my ass inches from her face.

"I'll get him nice and warmed up for ya!" I winked at Katie, who I promised would get a round in with the millionaire. My only rule was that she had to use a condom. I didn't care who fucked my man, as long as they didn't have his babies. The title of bougie baby momma belonged to me.

Katie whipped her platinum blonde ponytail around to look over her shoulder and see Gio walk into the men's bathroom.

She fanned herself and gasped, "You weren't lying, Diane. He's sooo cute!" That night, he was in a wife beater tank top and ripped jeans. He shaved off his beard since the last time I saw him- Thank God- and his hair?! Fuck, it had that sexy, shaggy look just like those boy band members I used to obsess over.

We squealed together and then she slapped my ass to get me on my way to having the best night of my life. There was a guy in the first stall taking a shit which made the bathroom smell like ass, but I didn't care. When I rushed to trap Gio inside our stall, I inhaled his strong cologne that reminded me so much of the dark room.

He was my bitch in there, letting me do whatever I wanted. He was submissive that night too, when I locked him in the stall. He was so quiet when we fucked, and I thought it was because he was hypnotized by my natural beauty. My light brown hair and freckles, with my skinny body that one could snap like a twig. But, I was adventurous. I wasn't scared of a little BDSM- I could take it. I would be the best lover he's ever had.

"Ah! Oh yeah, ram that cock inside my pussy, Daddy. Yes!" I bounced violently on his cock. My small breasts jiggled in his face, but he didn't make an attempt to suck on them at all- so I had to force him. I brought his head against my chest, "Take it, you dumb fuck!"

I loved talking during sex, "Your cock feels so big inside me. I can't wait to feel your cum shoot in my pussy. Make me have you babies. Oh God, breed me!"

Sometimes, I wondered if I got off more to the sound of my own voice than his dick. It was deeper than most females and a little scratchy which gave it a unique flair. It always did the trick because a few more thrusts after I begged him to give me his seed, I clung to his body as I rode my orgasm on top of his lap in that nasty toilet stall.

"Ahh! Your cum is so hot!" I moaned, "I'm gonna get pregnant!"

He came too, but didn't look very happy about it. I smacked him.

"You're so boring! Lighten up a little, huh?"

"Can I leave now?"

"You're just trying to make me mad," I half-ginned, "I know you loved it. Why else would you cum in me?" I lifted my hips to prove my point, "Don't you feel your baby juices dripping out? I've milked your dick so much, you won't be able to cum again..."

"Oh, how awful..." he replied sarcastically.

"You're so annoying. I'm done with this," I got off his cock and aggressively ripped a large wad of toilet paper off the roll to clean myself up. I faced away from Gio as my hand dug around my crotch to collect our cum. I didn't try too hard to get all the cum out from inside my vagina. I had to give birth to our golden child after all.

Gio stayed seated with his wife beater now soaked, his dark nipples poking through the thin cotton. His pants were pooled around his ankles. "You really know how to charm a guy, Cheyenne."

"My name is not Cheyenne. It's Diane," I said as I threw away the cum stained toilet paper in the silver box on the wall. "How you get those two things confused is beyond me!"

"One time, I heard someone call your name, and I swear I heard Cheyenne-"

"You heard wrong!," I snapped, "My name is Diane, and you better remember it 'cause you're gonna need to for the rest of your life."

"Let me guess...," he rolled his eyes, hands pulling up his jeans, "You want a baby too? They're not easy to take care of. You're gonna have to feed it and bathe it."

"I know how to raise a baby, Gio!" I lifted my hand towards him, blocking his face, "Do you?"

We got fully dressed before we just started talking casually face-to-face in the stall.

"You girls...," Gio shook his head, "Always want something from me. Anything but my heart."

"You knew what this was when I texted you," I said, "You're not such a saint yourself. Lusting after an 18-year-old fresh outta high school. You're lucky I don't report you to the cops!" Gio scoffed and that was it, I was done with the conversation. So much for having sex if we couldn't talk like mature adults. I opened the bathroom stall to leave but had a near fatal heart attack from what I was greeted with.

Jessica was resting her hands against the sink counter looking off at nothing. She looked sad, thinking about something.

"What are you doing here?"

"Katie told me to check on you"

Katie hated Jessica, but I kept her around because even though she was a little clingy, she did well in school. She helped us with our homework so we wouldn't flunk our math classes.

She was also my friend since elementary. Our moms were best friends growing up which meant we had to be best friends too. Now that I'm grown, Katie's my official bestie now, but you can't just leave your old ones behind. That would just be rude.

Katie was nice enough to not let her hate for Jessica ruin our friendship. But that doesn't mean she would trust her to check on me.

"Where's Katie?"

Jessica adjusted her large bra, "On the dance floor. She's waiting for you."

Before I exited the bathroom, I turned to kiss Gio on the lips- tongue and all. Jessica was an unwilling witness to this, but I needed one more taste before we parted ways.

"Let's do this again sometime..." were my last words to him.

The minute I stepped out of the bathroom, two men grabbed me and pulled me on stage. Any other night, I would be pumped to be escorted there, but it was less fun and more like the days when I was being pulled into my room for a beating. My voice didn't break through the trap music that was bleeding into everyone's heads in that nightclub, so nobody heard me scream for them to get off me.

They tossed me on the floor of the stage; we were elevated above the distracted crowd. Looking up at the two men, I saw that they had suits on. Full on black suits with ties and sunglasses to match. But what had me most confused was that we weren't the only ones on stage. Ariana and Trinity were also captured by two sets of the supposed mafia gang. They were bruised.

Trinity was bent over coughing while Ariana was on her knees trying to avoid looking at Trinity's abused state. I called out to Ariana first, screaming her name. I don't think she heard me, but she still looked my way with a deep frown telling me through her eyes that we were not safe.

One of the men who brought her on stage looked exactly like his partners besides his bulging muscles almost bursting out his jacket. He smacked Ariana and then pushed her mouth open by squeezing her cheeks. She tried to break out of his grip, whining as she did so, but she was too weak- even without being beaten to a pulp.

The man unzipped himself, letting free his half-hard cock and plunging it deep down Ariana's throat. If the music would stop for just a moment, you could hear her pained cries and pleading for help. He gripped the back of her head, messing up her long hair that she spent hours straightening, and smudging her red lipstick against his thighs everytime he thrusted her- balls deep- against his pelvis. The shape of his penis was poking against Ariana's throat.

Trinity cried silently as she watched her girlfriend being fucked by the guard, and I could tell she wanted to jump in and help her, but she was also no match for a burly man like this- or the remaining five watching over us.

Trinity crawled around Ariana to sit by me, yelling, "What did you do?!"

"What?!" I could see all of Trinity's wounds in detail. She had a black eye, a couple of hickies around her collarbone, and her thighs were even getting purple...

"You left us, and then they took us into the alley," she gulped, "They made us throw up the tablets!"

"Where's Katie?!" I screamed.

"She's still in the back! She threw it up too, but they just kept hitting her-"

Trinity's captor backhanded her, dropping her to the floor. "Fucking kids..." I heard him say.

His pants were sagging below his penis as he positioned the weak Trinity on her back, taking off her panties and submerging his cock inside of her. He grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head, making her watch his ecstatic face while he explored the tight, soaking walls of her virgin hole.

I looked behind me to witness my own captors pitching tents in their pants.

"Katie!" I cried, getting up to find the back exit and save my friend. They snatched me back before I could make a step away from the stage and put me down on my knees, tilting my head up. One was kneeling behind me, keeping my head up as he examined the inside of my mouth.

"Yellow," one of them said.

"Good, that's all of them"

"What do you want?!" I asked them. They didn't answer my question. The one checking my mouth stared down at me and collected spit in his own mouth.

"No!" I struggled to shut my mouth when I saw the saliva slip from between his lips. It plopped right on my tongue and I had to swallow it. It was so disgusting, I pulled away from the guard and immediately started retching. I wanted to puke so badly, but it wasn't coming out.

The crowd was pissing me off; we were being abused right in front of their eyes and not one had the balls to stop it. Among the crowd were many of my friends who I invited to attend tonight's party to promote the tablets. Some got a few more than others which they could have passed on to their own friends. So, everyone in the nightclub was high as fuck. Even after cumming with Gio, and getting assaulted by these monsters, I was still so fucking horny.

A moment of peace entered my body when I saw Katie, who was being escorted up the stage just like I was. She was fucked up too, spit down her chin, wet mascara, her ponytail yanked, and her dress was torn at the bottom. I expected her to get here kicking and screaming, but she was quiet; deadly numb to whatever pain they subjected her to in the alley. They dropped her on the other side of me, ass in the air. Her dress pulled up so her ass was shown off, no panties to be found.

"Katie?" I got closer to her expressionless face. Her dried tears were starting to crackle on her skin from the mascara that ran through it. Her lips were bigger and chapped. She was a shell of my best friend.

I screamed when a guard pulled my hair, tugging me away from Katie as another guy thrusted his dick into her loose ass. He gripped at her hips, moaning at the view of her delicious ass cheeks slapping against him. She was always proud of how much attention she got from that ass. Her reputation offered her gifts and money from fans begging her to twerk all the time on social media. She made it clap through booty shorts, thongs, sundresses, but would they want to see it again all black & blue, being taken by some stranger?

I was the only one left who wasn't being attacked by these people, but anything my girls went through, I'd sacrifice myself to be with them. It wouldn't be fair for me to survive this situation unscaved, so I sat there waiting for one of the men to come to me.

Ariana swallowed her man's cum, and then he flipped her on her knees so he could fuck her pussy. His hands molested her tits as she begged for more.

"I never knew dick could feel so good!"

Seriously? One minute Ariana was crying about being fucked and the next she was switching teams for it?

"How's that for an orgasm, baby girl?" Trinity's man said.

Trinity brought his lips to her own and made out with him, "I love it! Hurt me more..."

What the fuck? I checked back on Katie who was looking like she was in the middle of a seizure, shaking the ground as a bolt of lightning seemed to coarse through her veins. Her assaulter was cumming deeply inside of her ass, his screams breaking through the music. A white light traveling throughout the club illuminated the pair for just a second and when it happened, they were like the statue representing the most degrading sex I've ever been a victim to witnessing.

Five guards were left. They stood watching over all of us with hard-ons yet didn't even flinch at wanting a piece of my ass. How could they not want me? Isn't the point to take advantage of my vulnerability? What made me so different from the other girls?

I stood up, facing the five men and built the courage to talk back at them. If they weren't planning on doing anything might as well.

"What's the deal?" I started, "I'm not sexy enough for ya? You think you could abuse my friends and leave me out of it?"

They glared at me through their sunglasses without any intention of responding. One held back a chuckle, and that got me even more angry. I stomped my foot and snarled, "Fine! Fuck you then! I don't need this!"

Stepping back from the guards and growing numb to the sounds of my friends' moaning and cumming all around me, I let out one more yell, "Fuck everyone BUT Diane, right?! You just don't know what good pussy you're missing out on!"

Someone scratched at my leg. It was some drunk guy on the dance floor. He was at the bottom wanting a piece of me, "I'll fuck ya!" he drawled.

I turned to him and screamed, "Fuck off!" and right after that, something caught my attention. In the dead middle of the crowd, I saw Gio lurking by the entrance of the club. He was walking at first, but then as if he noticed me watching him, he looked at me standing on stage. Although there was no chance he'd hear me, I still tried to scream out his name. I reached out to him and he had no emotion. He just nodded at me before walking out of the club. He had something to do with all of this, and I had to keep him hear so he could explain himself.

But then, I felt hands shove me off the stage and land into the arms of the dancers. Their fingers roamed across my skin, including the inside of my thighs, around my belly button, and in my cleavage. I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying. It was a bunch of moaning and yelling mixed into the next playlist that had boomed in the building. Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't get away in time before they tore off all my clothes.

A guy I recognized as one of my followers carried me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. His pupils were blown wide; I saw nothing but a glossy black, the kind you'd see on a lizard- no white to be found. His breath stunk of liquor and weed, and when he opened his mouth to kiss me his tongue was yellow just like mines. His kissing skills were sloppy and wet; I must have been his first kiss that didn't taste like his hand. I tried to push him off of me and it did work, but that's because he got bored quickly and passed me off to someone else.

Another man made out with me, and then another. By the fourth, a guy was rubbing his cock against my ass crack while another made me suck him off in the middle of the dance floor. They suspended me off the ground, so my ankles were being held up by one guy and my arms by another. I could feel a third person lifting up my shirt when he snuck under me and sucked at my nipples. The lips were so soft and gentle, their technique was sending lightning down to my crotch.

The man in my mouth came. He came while pulling out of me which meant some of it landed in my mouth and the rest splattered on my face. I was put back on my feet and the cum everyone saw on my face seemed to trigger them. They looked even more hungry. Licking lips and devious eyes with evil intent. I knew my friends were into sex, but this wasn't in their nature. Even the most innocent ones who attended wouldn't be groping at my tits without my consent, but they were all doing it.

12