Milking a Terrorist

Story Info
A Sam Winterberry CIA terrorism operation set in Cyprus.
5.5k words
4.58
10.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers

The name on the placard I was raising at the Larnaca international airport arrivals area in meeting the Egyptair flight said Samir, but that wasn't who he really was. He was known to us as Hamid al-Salim, one of the inner circle of the Sayf Allah--Sword of Allah--terrorist group operating out of who knew where? We thought maybe Aden. We hoped to find out where and who was at the head of it, a shadowy figure only known at Alsayf--The Sword. The bombing and assault rifle attacks in the name of Sayf Allah, had been increasing: two in Germany, three in France, three in the United States, one each in Luxembourg, Belgium, and Liechtenstein, and now even one in St. Petersburg, Russia. It was time to step up to getting those stopped.

His eyes lit up when he saw me behind the ropes at arrivals. I had recognized him instantly as he came out of the gate, but I had to pretend like I didn't. He thought he was being clever. He'd made all of the arrangements himself through a travel agent in Cyprus--in Nicosia--which many of his ilk used for travel. What he and they didn't know is that we ran the travel agency ourselves. He didn't know me, so I had to suppose that his reaction was because he was attracted to me. So far so good, then.

He was meeting someone here in Cyprus but had wanted to do it in privacy and at leisure. Through the agency, he'd rented a remote, serviced holiday villa on the southern coast, near the village of Zyyi, eighty kilometers along the southern Cyprus coast and a forty-minute drive, from the airport; a nondescript gray Mazda6, and a rent-boy. I was the rent-boy.

That was were so many of these terrorists slipped up--with sex. More often than not it was with women. Sometimes it was with men, though, which made everything a bit easier for us. Needing sex from a woman was natural for a male terrorist. Needing sex from another man automatically put the male terrorist into the blackmailable category. I was such a man brought to bear in such instances. I had the necessary Mediterranean good looks, I was young-looking at twenty-five, gay, and this is what I did for my government--let men fuck me in exchange for getting what we wanted out of them. I worked for what the CIA called its Candy Store unit, combining the age-old activities of spying and prostitution to serve U.S. intelligence needs. What we wanted from Hamid--I mean Samir--was a name and a location.

All of this complex and expensive operation was meant to do was just that--obtain a name and a location. Thus was what the bulk of intelligence work amounted to.

He thought he was off the grid for this meeting, but, thanks to our control of the travel agency, we'd picked him up in Barcelona on a passenger freighter to Alexandria, Egypt, and there had been a couple of our agents on the plane with him from Cairo to Larnaca. There were others who would be monitoring the holiday villa and who could be contacted in Zyyi, as warranted. What was maddening was that he didn't come on our scope before Barcelona. How had he gotten there from wherever he had been before? And were the rest of his central Sayf Allah planners, including Alsayf, in that same place? Why had the group been so allusive while still able to mount operations in Europe and the United States? All of the suppositions were that they were in Aden. But we hadn't been able to originate Hamid there at the beginning of this trip.

He was presentable enough, wearing navy-blue slacks and a tan sports shirt. All of the photos we'd gotten of him--only available because he had been the sole face of the terrorist group in media--had him in the traditional white Arab robe, the thawb, with white headwear, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that he wasn't fat. He seemed quite fit for the forty-plus-year-old we gaged him to be. His facile features, quite Arab, were handsome enough. He had piercing dark eyes under bushy black eyebrows and over a black mustache that was more dense than his close-cropped beard. The nose was slightly hawk like, an Arab trait, but not prominently so. The hair of his beard continued down his neck and into the neckline of his sport shirt, indicating that he was hirsute. The hair on his head was close cropped, indicating that he probably was balding there. He had an athletic build. He walked with command.

In all, I wasn't disappointed in what I saw. That had meaning to me, as I was going to have to let the man do what he wanted with me and act like I enjoyed it and couldn't get enough of it. So far, that didn't look like it would be a problem. Sometimes I had to grit my teeth and slather on the acting to be able to get through an operation letting some fat slob fuck me. That didn't seem to be an issue this time. I wasn't in this business because I wouldn't let a man have his way with me or that I couldn't handle casual sex--or that I didn't like to have it rough. I had willingly been a rent-boy for the rough trade before having been recruited by the Agency.

I introduced myself as Costas, his for the weekend, showed him the car he was renting, and drove him from the airport. I supposedly was the local, knowing my way around. I'd come a week early to learn my way around. The villa had been prepared for a week too, with surveillance cameras and microphones that were well hidden. We spoke in English as, presumably, my native language would be Greek and his Arabic, although I could understand Arabic as well as he could. I could also handle Greek just in case he checked. There was no way I was going to let him know I was multilingual, though, until I wanted to--until it had been planned.

As we drove, me at the wheel, I talked about the island and what he could do here, pretending that I assumed he was here on a tourist vacation--like it was routine for me to play tourist guide and temporary sex partner for some rich guy visiting the island from one of the supposedly puritanical Arab states--and he countered all of that with having a few meetings to conduct but other than that just enjoying the villa, the sea... and me. He made quite clear that this was to be a sex weekend for him. There was nothing unusual with that. Cyprus was a "let it all hang out" haven for rich Arabs. As I drove, he felt me out, touching me here and there, discovering I had silver bars in my nipples and a silver ring in my navel and that I could achieve an erection with a man. He moved my hand to his crotch to assure myself he could achieve an erection, as well--and that he was hung.

"You have good endurance, no?" he asked.

He was asking if I could take it rough. "Yes, I have good endurance," I answered. He smiled and sat back into the passenger seat.

We stopped in Zyyi, as a marina-side seafood restaurant open to the Mediterranean, for lunch. He obviously was not too keen on being seen in public, although I didn't think he gathered any suspicion of our two men sitting in the restaurant and observing us, but I assured him that this would be the only meal we'd take at a restaurant, if that was his desire.

"We may spend the whole time in bed," he said, giving a little laugh at his witticism.

"The villa has a swimming pool. I like to be fucked in a pool," I responded and enjoyed the intake of breath he met that with.

"The villa comes with catering and linen service," I continued as if I hadn't said anything unusual. "There will be a local woman who comes in for two hours in the late morning to prepare lunch and a dinner as well, which she'll leave in the refrigerator for me to finish for the evening meal. I'll prepare breakfast. She'll do whatever cleaning that's require in those two hours and be gone the rest of the time. She's paid not to see anything or ask anything. This is Cyprus. You can be who you want and do what you want here. Sexual services from her don't come with the deal, although, once you see her, I don't think you'll be interested. If you want a woman or a transvestite, I can find one for you."

That seemed to placate him on the arrangement. "The housekeeper--she won't be there in the evening?"

"No."

"Good. And you. There will be someplace in the evening where you--?"

"It's a one-story villa, but there is a flat under it, reached from the outside," I said. "I can certainly go there in the evening. There are two bedrooms down there. I can sleep down there, if you want."

He snorted. "Not for what I'm paying for you, you won't. But I have meetings in the evening. I wish them to be private."

"Anything you want," I said. I was well prepared to say "anything you want" to anything he said he wanted until we'd gotten what we needed. I didn't really have to be told about his evening meetings, though. I knew about as much as he did about them. He was meeting with two men with Russian names, Viktor and Serge. I didn't know why yet. Viktor and Serge didn't know why yet, either. That was what "Samir" presumably would be telling them. All that was important was that both the Russians and we knew that Samir had as much of interest to both of us that was needed to be able to lure us to him. With the hardware used in the massive Sayf Allah-claimed attacks across Europe and the United States that had already taken place, it was assumed that Samir might be shopping for weapons support from the Russians. That was our guess what these meetings set for tonight and tomorrow evening were about. That remained to be discovered.

From the restaurant and the sighting that had been arranged to assure our people that Hamid was here and that it, indeed, was Hamid, calling himself "Samir," I drove on to the isolated seaside villa.

The villa was small, isolated from its neighbors and almost directly on the water, the beach of which was approached by a wooden staircase descending a rocky cliff some fifteen feet from the stone terracing-surrounded oval swimming pool at the back of the house. There was a central living and dining room section. To the east of that was the master bedroom, with a bath at the back of the villa with a smaller room, set up as a study with a studio coach in it on the front. To the east of the central core was a kitchen, facing the sea, with a utility room and small sitting area for the cook on the front. The living area, master bedroom, and kitchen all faced the sea, with a deep, covered porch running across the entire back of the villa. The basement, which was hard to discern from outside the villa, lit by window wells, was entered via an external stairwell on the west side of the house. There was no internal staircase. Our procurement office had had that as a priority. We didn't want the target wandering downstairs undetected. On the lower level were a living area, a kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. The holiday villa could be rented as two separate units.

I had established myself in one of the lower bedrooms. The other one had cabinets that could be opened up to reveal surveillance equipment from which the cameras and listening devices hidden upstairs and on the back porch could be monitored. For most of the weekend, since Hamid showed no interest in the lower level, one of our men was in position in the smaller bedroom in the basement. He could lock himself in a bathroom off that room if the target went exploring.

"Beer or fruit juice?" I asked, as Hamid was standing at the glass doors looking out onto the back porch when we reached the villa. Like most any Muslim visiting outside the Arab world, he opted for the beer. When I came out of the kitchen and handed it to him, he'd stripped off his trousers and sport shirt and was wearing only his briefs. As I had surmised, he was a hirsute man--and muscular, although not muscle bound. Black curly hair swirled around his muscular pectorals and ran in a wide line down his torso to fan out over his belly. Likewise, his thighs and forearms were matted in curly black hair. A gold chain around his neck ended in a gold medallion nestled between his beefy pecs. He dressed right, and the line of his cock inside the pouch of the briefs indicated I would feel him inside me. He was half hard, so I was assured he found me arousing enough. He was a beautiful man, really. I wasn't going to have any trouble letting him inside me unless he had very kinky needs--and even here, I was ready for some fun in that department.

I was ready to get on with ensnaring him with sex as soon as he wanted. He wanted it now.

He took the beer from me, set it on a side table, pulled me into him for a kiss, and, while we kissed, he unbuckled, unzipped my jeans, and took me in hand. I had no trouble being half hard for him. For the fat, smelly slobs I sometimes had to service, I occasionally needed the help of drugs. Not with this man. I couldn't wait, really, for the coupling with him. I let him know it.

"Fuck, you're a sexy man," I murmured. "Fuck me."

"Come out onto the porch. Suck me off on the lounge bed out there," he said.

So, our first sex was on the lounge bed, under the shade of the back porch, overlooking the terrace pool and the sea. Both naked, Hamid holding me on top of him, we sixty-nined to a mutual ejaculation. Afterward, I quickly rose off of him and the lounge bed, grabbed a beach towel, and ran naked, down the stairs. I dropped the towel on the beach, as I ran, and moved directly into the sea, diving into the surf and swimming out a good distance before swimming back, walking, naked, out of the surf, and going to the towel, where I lay on my back, my legs bent and spread. I moved my hand between my legs and fingered my hole, letting him know what I wanted--what he could have.

As I heard Hamid descend the stairs, I pressed my feet into the sand and raised my pelvis, knowing he would come to me, which he did. He knelt between my knees, placed his hands on either side of my chest after he had put the bulb of his long, thick erection in place. He hovered over me, looking down into my eyes to capture the grimaced, half smile I gave him as he penetrated and moved several inches inside me, stopped to let me adjust to him, and then bottomed out and began to slow pump me.

I did what rent-boys are trained to do. I clutched his shoulder blades, digging my fingernails in, and raised my knees, hugging his hips with them as he fucked me, still raising his chest above mine and searching my eyes with his for a reflection there of his mastery, which I gave him. With murmurings of "Yes, yes, like that," I set my trained passage muscles undulating over the stroking cock as well and moaned, bringing out his groans of pleasure. "Nem fiela," I whispered, Arabic for "Yes," and he gave me a surprised look but fucked on.

The use of the Arabic had been intentional, part of the plan.

The stroking intensified, became frenzied, and I moved my hands, clutching his buttocks, holding him close in to me and feeling the cheeks contract and relax with the effort of his thrusts. As I arched my back and shot my load, I cried out, "Nem fiela! Yumris aljins maeia! Tulad li!" I was crying out "Yes, fuck me! Breed me!" in Arabic, again purposely.

He did that, releasing his cum inside me. The man was full of cum and he pumped it in me in three jerks and long spurts. Then he held, clutching me so close I could hardly breathe. Giving me a sharp look, holding deep inside me, he said, "'Ant tathadath alerabiuth. 'Ant last Yunani--You spoke Arabic. You aren't Greek."

"Shaebiin filastini. Laqad jawuu 'iilaa huna fi althamaninat--My people are Palestinian. They came here in the 1980s."

"Ah, la hubu lilkufaar algharbiiyn m'iidhn."

"No, I have no love for the Western infidels," I agreed, establishing the comfortable link that I had sought to form.

Satisfied, he gathered me up into his arms--he was significantly larger than I was--mounted the stairs, took me to his bedroom, mounted me again, and got his money's worth in sex for the rest of the afternoon. My mind went back to his comment that we might spend the entire time in bed. As he fucked me, recovered, changed position, and fucked me again, I was thinking that maybe he would be capable to delivering on that. He was a master cocksman. I enjoyed this part of my job--to a point.

One thing was clear. The Agency had made a good pairing. He couldn't get enough of me. And, truth be told, I couldn't get enough of him either. He'd paid enough and we'd both gone through the necessary medical hoops for barebacking, so we fucked raw and, holding him against me as he came each time, he breeded me again and again. For me, this wasn't a risk; the Agency had developed pills to take the threat away.

* * * *

I was lying on my back on the bed, Hamid crouched close beside me, the ankle of my right leg hooked on his left shoulder. His left forearm was pressing my throat down on the bed, my head was arched back, and I was panting heavily and groaning. I gave a little cry and began to whimper as the knuckles of his heavily greased right hand breached my sphincter muscle and he began fist fucking me. This was beyond enjoyment, but I had to admit that it had me hard and going. I grasped my cock with my left hand and stroked myself off. I had had no warning he'd be this cruel with me.

"Khudhiha! Khudhiha!--Take it! Take it!" Hamid growled. I took it.

After I came, Hamid extracted his hand, rolled over on top of me, between my thighs, penetrated me, and fucked me quickly to his own release. When he'd come, he rolled off me and the bed and, tossing over his shoulder, "Time for a shower," went into the bathroom and closed the door. I waited for the shower to start and then, with a groan left the bed myself and started to search.

Letting the Arab terrorist brutalize me had been worth it--at least to my government. Hamid had been careless. He hadn't destroyed the stub of a boarding pass I found in his trouser pocket--for a flight from Rabat, Morocco, to Barcelona, Spain. So that added a leg of travel to what we knew of his journey from wherever to here. I found indication that he, indeed, had been in Morocco for a spell and that he planned to be there again, I found a folded wad of Dirham banknotes, the currency of Morocco, in the back pocket of his trousers.

I managed to get back in the position he'd left me in when Hamid came out of the bathroom. He came over and flopped down on his back on the bed. Within minutes, he was zonked out, evidently exhausted from the travel he'd done that day followed by the sexual athletics.

When I was sure he was asleep, I went into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I quickly cleaned myself up and then went exploring in the leather kit bag Hamid had left in there. Once again, he'd been sloppy. In the zippered compartment on the side of the bag, I found a card from a gay bar in Tangier, Morocco, where there was--and had been for many decades--a large gay male presence. The bar was named the Legionnaire and the image on the front of the card was of a muscular Roman gladiator. The most interesting find, though, was on the back of the card. Written there in pen was the name "Phillipe" and a telephone number.

I memorized the bar information, the written name, and the telephone number. Leaving the bathroom, I went to the kitchen, wrote it all down on a post-it-note, which I pasted to the inside of a kitchen drawer, drew a glass of water for an excuse for having gone to the kitchen if Hamid was awake when I returned to bedroom, and padded back to the bed.

Hamid wasn't awake then, so I lay on the bed beside him and dozed off myself. He was awake later, though, as the light coming into through the window was diming. I woke to him turning me onto my belly, putting an arm under my waist to lift me up onto my knees, mounting me, penetrating, and fucking me silly.

* * * *

After warming up the dinner that the housekeeper, Stella, had left for us that evening, Hamid told me I should go downstairs and stay there until he came down to tell me to come up. That was no problem with me. I heard the car arrive. I knew who it would be. They'd come under the name of Viktor and Serge. They'd stay to hear what Hamid had to say, but we all knew they'd be back the next evening if there was something to talk about. They were only empowered to listen to his pitch. He knew they'd have to consult. If they couldn't come back the next night, he'd do this all over again when they signaled they were ready. He wasn't going to spend more than two nights anywhere like this.

KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers
12