Milking a Traffic Jam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was waxing sentimental, my dick was absolutely battering itself against the unfair prison of my jean zipper. After a while of drinking from my sister's engorged tits, I pushed the boundary, my heart leaping in my chest as I guided my sister's lime-polish tipped fingers to my bulge.

She wasted no time, but also wasted no ammunition.

"Aww, does my little baby brother want his wee-wee tickled?"

I glared up at her from the rarefied and transcendent viewpoint unique to breastfeeding. The soft underside of her face, framed by her large and heaving breasts.

I was not falling for the bait. I'd stay attached to her breasts until someone threatened bodily harm to either of us. Actually, probably just her. I'd take a solid kick to the ribs before I dislodged. Instead, I gave a mild buck of my hips and a whine.

"Hungry boy, aren't you?" My eyes almost rolled back into my head as she slowly unzipped my pants. But then she stopped. God damn, older sister's know how to get your goat, don't they?

"Oh, I just remembered," she said. "I have a little something I didn't get to use after the concert."

She flipped open the paisley bag, which was jammed into the window to hide us from the parade of traffic. I could only assume she was trying to get at the bra inside which I'd fervently and pointlessly ignored. I didn't know what she needed that for, given that we were already beyond the realm of decency, but before I could continue making incorrect assumptions, I heard a soft click and a buzzing noise.

"Big sis wants Reptar, first." Haley said, brandishing a large green and purple vibrator in my vision. It looked like an alien's dick, with its ribbed head and girthy shaft. She worked it into her mouth, saliva dripping down onto her chest as she created natural lubrication. I'd like to assume that she didn't need the lubrication, as this whole situation had been very exciting for myself, but extra lube certainly couldn't hurt a good time, could it?

I was witnessing all of this from her lap while I sucked on her, my stomach slowly filling up with glorious nutrients from my matron of a sister. After getting pelted by the slobber from her dildo over my face, I finally caught the hint and began to fumble my hands with her pants. Her black jeans were held up with a silver pyramid-studded belt.

We'd basically slept in our clothes after getting back (drunk and late) to the hotel room after the rock concert. We hadn't even bothered changing. In fact, I explicitly remember asking Haley if she wanted to just, oh, I dont know, 'rip off her tight shirt' before we collapsed into the same queen-sized mattress around Cuck-a-doodle-doo in the morning.

When I'd finally got her belt jangling she pushed my hands away forcefully and undid her pants without me.

She forced "Reptar" into my hand.

"This is Godzilla. And my pussy is Tokyo. Ok?"

She spoke with faux intensity, the same way you would speak to a child. I still nodded vigorously,which sent her breast jiggling, since my lips were latched to their abundance.

At that moment, I discovered how wet my sister's pussy was. I heard the toy slide across her soaked-through panties, which she quickly slid down across her cookie-dough thighs.

I eventually got my bearings with the vibrator, but I don't think I was doing it "correctly." I was slipping up and down across her wetness, but she didn't seem to be reacting to the wreckage Reptar was wreaking. At the very least she wasn't being hurt, but I couldn't just be mediocre for her. I finally popped my lips from her tit and asked, "How do you want it?"

She seemed surprised. But it was only a moment before her expression softened and both her hands were in action. She used her left hand to guide my head to her other nipple, perky and dripping, while her right hand guided my beast-gripping hand to the upper section of her vagina.

"Focus on my clit, you goof." She chided. "It's here, right here. Kind of a similar shape to my nipple, see?"

I couldn't see, I was too busy looking up into her heavenly eyes. But I felt the unwieldy toy skate over the soft bulge between her vaginal lips as her hand guided me. At that moment I tossed the plastic thing away. I understood the importance of high-quality hardware,but I was inspired. Nothing could stop me finding my sibling's bliss.

I sought her wetness hungrily with my raw fingers instead, despite the open windows through which birdsong and impatient, unrelated lives poured.

Suddenly Haley was arching on the backseat, head pressing into the suitcase rammed against the traffic-side door.

We noticed that the unmistakable sound of a phone ringing filled the car. Our hearts skipped a beat, together. Apparently, we'd butt-dialed someone while in the throes of incestuous passion. The tense moment resolved into scandal as the sound of our mother's confused voice filled the steaming, incest-born cabin.

"Haley-storm, I'm so glad you called!" our own mother said. "How is your brother? You kept him out of trouble, right?"

We didn't say a word while I maneuvered myself over my big sister. Even if mom figured out Haley was having sex, she'd never suspect it was me pumping into her. Surely our mom heard some of the profane wrestling.

I slid my thumbs inside the waist of my black jeans. But before I could grip the fly, my sister had already yanked my pants down, dragging my boxers with it. My member flung forward, hard with lust.

"H-haley-storm?" My sister finally responded while at the same time sliding her gentle finger down my hard cock. I flexed and twinged my member in yearning, grazing my sensitive tip against her chin. "You haven't called me that since high-school, mom."

"Well, you never outgrew it!" Mom said, somewhat garbled through the car's bluetooth speakers. Haley had worked up a pool of spit on her tongue and showed it to me before slathering my shaft with it. Our mother continued chatting as Haley sucked me off. Her half-moon earings clinked softly with each bob of her head. "You always seem to come when no one expects it, just like hail! And you never melt under pressure. Oh but listen to me go on about my sweet daughter."

As mom finished her tangent, Haley released my cock, now dripping with saliva and stained with a lipstick ring, from her tongue's control. She needed to say something back otherwise Mom might get suspicious.

"Did you need something, mom?"

"Not really, dear. I just wanted to see how you two were doing after a night of partying! What was the name of that band you saw again? Oh it reminds me of the show I saw in that same theater back in the 80's..."

Now that mom was winding up another story, I thought for sure Haley was going to let me back in between her teeth. But instead, she pushed me away from her. I leaned back and she spread her thighs, planting one sneaker on the passenger-seat head rest and hooking her other foot over the backseat, making it perfectly clear where she expected me to go.

I could almost hear my sister shudder with pleasure as I guided myself into her. She let out a short, sharp gasp when I took my first stroke inside her and slapped my thighs against hers. Her earthy, sweet scent fully filled the car as her lime-green nails dug into my shoulders. I hadn't gathered her nipples into my mouth again, so they instead aimed with vigor away from her body and sprinkled warm milk onto my belly and hips.

She'd either had sex while talking to mom on the phone before, or my sister had unleashed a part of herself even she'd never seen before. Our eyes were locked as I methodically penetrated her. Regardless, it was pretty obvious I'd found her sweet spot, but hadn't quite... uh... nailed the landing. Her expression was one of content, but I could tell she wanted something more.

I began extrapolating on the bounds of my knowledge concerning female pleasure. I was on rocky terrain, So I just kept on using the technique my sister had just taught me. Once I'd buried myself to the hilt inside her, this time I stayed there and began to grind my pelvis against her clitoris.

Haley let loose a steamy sigh. I felt the ice in her voice while she prodded mother onwards to more pointless storytelling. I had already forgotten about the conversation she and my mom were having. The fact that she could partially ignore my rampant mating made me both envious and even more passionately horny. I began to slap the base of my dick against her clit a little louder. There was no way mom didn't hear, but she seemed to be completely ignoring the sounds of sex. Apparently, she wouldn't mention it unless Haley gave her no other choice.

I was expecting a moan from Haley to leave her red-handed in front of mom, but instead she bit her lip and gouged her nails into my back all the harder.

This was obviously a hint. Though I was an idiot in terms of women, I at least understood my sister's desires. She spoke with more than her words. She used the tone of her voice, the tilt of her hips and shoulders, the heaviness of her lashes. I could plainly see that, at this moment, my sister was also desperate.

I pulled back, feeling the rush of cool air on my hot cock. A gooey strand of Haley's juices stretched from my dick to her pussy's lips. I smoothly plunged into her and came to rest buried to the hilt. After a few nearly-infinite moments, I began to rub myself against her again while prodding her cervix with the glans of my shaft. We both knew at that moment that a single moment of release on my part would fill Haley with cum and require her to fuck her husband within a day or two so that she could cover up the baby we made.

I would find out later that working up a woman like this was considered a "pro move". At the time, I was barely keeping my shit together and was focused entirely on staving off premature ejaculation.

As I rent my sister through, she continued to converse with our mother. At the same time, her breasts leaked forcefully. They splashed a chorus of pearlescent torrents upon my chest throughout the conversation.

"How's my grand baby Jay?" mother asked.

"Oh, just fine." My sister would manage between my hearty thrusts. "He drinks his weight every day."

As my mother queried, my elder sister tried to answer. Throughout the exchange, Haley brought a finger to her mouth to shush me and a scornful eye whenever I fucked and sucked her too loudly. I responded brazenly and with loud smacking thrusts into her pussy, only slowing after she gasped out a lukewarm relent. Her submission only fueled my lust further. Amazingly, Mother thought Haley was just being her unwieldy self. Or was the warbling in her voice from profane lust instead of old age?

"You're coming home this weekend, right?" Mom asked. "When will you come to see me today?"

"Didn't--say -- that-- I'll-- come--!!" Haley gasped between penetrations. She wasn't even talking to mom anymore. We were lost in eachothers eyes.

"Are you alright, dear? It sounds like someone's clapping in the background, are you listening to a recording from the music last night?"

I was at the precipice. There was no going back--Haley had to get her husband hard within the next few days or we'd be found out (though would that really be so bad?).

"Well Anyway." Mom said. "I've wanted you to come visit for months. You and your brother. He needs to learn more about how to treat a woman right."

Haley stopped giving a fuck at that moment. She grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and yanked me as deep into her pussy as I could go. In fact, she pulled me upwards, so that the base of my pelvis rubbed against her swollen clit, setting off her baby-making alarms. These alarms sent her milk into overdrive. I knew this because my lips wrapped around a puffed nipple at the last moment.

As she tipped over into an orgasm, my sister hung up on my mother. I am positive mom heard me slapping into my sister up until that point. I'm also certain that dear, busty old mom had been eerily calm about the situation. This is most definitely not foreshortening for a future steamy encounter-- as you know, I am currently preoccupied with slamming my sister, so I wouldn't have the wherewithal to make such allusions.

I'd had a good life, but I was about to lose my soul. The nut I busted was uncharted: stomach bursting with sister's milk; balls-deep in her pussy; mom's subliminal approval.

But most importantly: my sister's eyes locked on mine and her arms around my neck.

I unleashed my seed. I blasted spurts of come (putting my kegels workouts to shame) and painted the backside of my sister's cervix with baby-making fluid for what felt like an instant eternity. Each thrust during my release was a perfect snapshot of my love for my sister. We were at once a world alone, my sweat mingling with her milk, my sperm joining her egg, and her grace giving us this moment.

By the time I'd noticed I was curled up in her arms, my dick was soft inside her pussy. My sister was talking on the phone about a new cookie recipe my mother was excited about. Somehow breast size had slipped into the conversation, and I'd learned that day that regardless of how large I thought my sister's breasts were, apparently my mother's were even bigger. Immediately afterwards, mom recommended serving the cookies with lots of milk, and I could see the twinkle in my sister's eyes as they both laughed at the joke.

12