Milking at a Gloryhole

Story Info
Another hot gloryhole experience with a new cock.
786 words
4.31
24.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers

I have to admit, I've become a bit addicted to gloryholes. I love that it's anonymous and I can focus purely on the cock and vice versa. Finding someone that is into swapping is still a challenge but occasionally I find some interest. This particular cock wasn't actually looking to get sucked but I offered and he replied yes. With one stipulation is that only if I swallowed. I had no problem with that of course. In fact, the best part of it is getting my mouth filled with a hot load. The guy said he loves to keep getting sucked after cumming and to not stop until he pulls away. I replied no problem and we set up a meeting.

Luckily he lives nearby and works at home so I was able to catch him during the day. He left the door unlock and I proceeded to head to the back room as instructed. The room was quite dark and I could barely see the hole. Soon he put his soft cock through and I quickly put it in my mouth. After sucking on it for a bit he started to grow. It was about 5" and medium girth. Something I could easily handle. It had a good shape and it was nice and smooth. I slid the cock back and forth slowly sucking on the head every time I got to the tip. He moaned lightly as I continue to slobber on it.

It didn't take long before he said he was going to cum. I continued to slide my mouth slowly with strong suction in anticipation. I felt the shaft start to spasm and hot cum started spewing into my mouth. I kept sucking as he instructed and he moaned loudly but never let off. I swallowed a nice mouthful with his cock still in my mouth. I continued to suck as he whispered, "oh that's good, keep sucking it". After a few minutes I felt his balls swell up and he started cumming again. His orgasm was less violent this time but he filled my mouth nicely and I swallowed another tasty load.

He didn't pull back so I kept going. He stayed rock hard and kept moaning as I swirled and sucked giving him the best my mouth could offer. To be honest, I was getting a bit tired but I was so turned on I pushed through. My precum was pooling inside my boxer briefs and I could feel it seeping through the front of my pants as I rubbed it lightly. Shortly he started breathing heavily and I could feel another load coming. I decided to stroke fast this time and let him fuck my mouth a bit. He let out a grunt and his body shook this time as he released. I thought I had milked him completely and no semen was coming out but after a few spasms a large rope shot to the back of my throat. Not much came out after that but he was finally getting sensitive and slowly pulling back from my mouth. He eventually slid out completely and I finally caught my breath. He signaled for my turn and I took off my pants and slid my throbbing cock through. He moaned as I slid it into his mouth like a real slut. He made loud slurping noises really trying to devour my cock. It was a little messy and uncoordinated but I was just happy to get some relief.

He didn't give too much suction so I was lasting a while. He had nice soft wet lips that I enjoyed thrusting back and forth into like a nice wet pussy. He seemed to enjoy it too as eventually he took me down to the balls and held it there letting me do the thrusting. I gripped onto the door moulding with both arms and started thrusting harder and faster. It felt so good I got lost in the moment and exploded into his throat without a warning. He gagged as I continued pumping into his throat. I had a big load saved up and I could feel the ropes shooting with every thrust. Eventually my cock became too sensitive and I slide out of his mouth. He started coughing and I could hear him lightly moaning as he tasted the remainder of my juices. I quickly put on my pants and headed out the door. It wasn't the best blowjob I've gotten but felt like a really good fuck. I had a smile on my face walking to my car. I even almost forgotten that I spent 20 minutes milking 3 loads into my mouth before that. Until the next one...

rand0m
rand0m
37 Followers