Milking Major Samson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too heavy," he whimpered, grimacing from the pain he felt.

"Sorry, Sweetie, I know it hurts, let me finish and it'll get better," she said as she wrapped a snug, cloth band around each of his upper arms, just below his arm pits. She then connected each of the bands to the device with a pair of stretchy bands that allowed his cock to move, but never move far enough to cause pain. He sighed in relief, his mind now able to return to focusing on the insane machine strapped to his member.

"Now that you're all hooked up," she said into his ear as the back of the chair suddenly moved backwards about a foot. His legs slipped the shackle clanging as his feet moved on the ground to accommodate the reclined position, he was now in. All he could look at was his cock, which was now pointed directly at his face, making him nervous.

"Let me explain what all of this is, my pet," she said, using a new pet name. "Like a cute, little doggy needs his collar, all men need something to make sure they done stray. This machine," she said as her fingers danced over the metal machine. "This is your collar; the device that is going to help me, help you see the new path that you've been fortunate enough to be shown. With this device, I'll be able to mold you, shape you into the better version of yourself." He went to talk, but she silenced him with a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Don't talk, Pet, the time for talking is passed, now it's time for your training," she growled as the sound of a beep filled his ears. Nothing happened for a long while, but eventually he began to notice the feelings and sensations coming from his cock.

"Wah?" he managed to ask as he felt the rings slowly rotate around his cock, the brushes spinning on him. The machine didn't seem to be chaffing him, something he knew should be happening.

"We call this material mioline," she said as if she was reading his mind. "This soft, flesh-like material is water proof, anti-bacterial, self-cleaning, and anti-chafing. For you, this means all the fun, none of the pain, none of the funk," she said with a giggle. The feeling of a building tension in his balls was all he could focus on. Wagner saw his body trembling, his cock no doubt close already.

"Feeling strange?" she asked, a whimper in the affirmative her only reply from Samson. "You resistance fighters swear yourselves to celibacy, a huge mistake against Vindicta," Wagner said as she looked at her fingernails, seemingly disinterested in the man who'd yet to see her face since he awoke. "You stupid men don't realize that the key to breaking you idiots isn't to hurt you, it's to play with your little man parts." Just as she finished speaking, she heard the moan from him and saw his cock ejaculate massive, thick jets of pure white cream. The first jet flew five feet over his head, the second and third hitting him in the face, covering him in his own juices. She heard him grunt as his massive uber cock continued to spray insane amounts of cum all over the room in an explosive fountain of semen. When he finished, she saw him moaning, breathing hard as he watched his massive semen sprayer. She walked back over to him, her heels stepping into the large puddle of man cream behind Samson's seat.

Wagner bent down and leaned into his ear, "Doesn't cumming feel good?" she asked, getting a moan in reply. "Only women can give you this pleasure, my pet, only the power of Lady Vindicta can give you this kind of pleasure.," she said as her finger rubbed the bare flesh of his urethral opening, still oozing his cream. She felt more than heard him moan at her touch as the machine made his sensitive cock quiver. His cock was trying to shoot more cream, but found nothing left in the tank. As she saw him dry cum, she knew it was time. She pressed a button on her remote and the machine stopped its whirring on his cock, coming to a rest, letting him relax.

"You came and nothing came out," she said as her finger reached passed his head and traced circles around the cold, slick metal of his new machine. "One shot and you're empty." Samson merely moaned in reply, obviously too preoccupied to focus on any one thing that she was saying.

"Your lack of ammunition, if you will, means you can't cum again today. No matter how much you want to spray that hot, sticky cream, nothing is going o come out today." She heard him whimper in disappointment. He wasn't gagged at all, but his mind suddenly couldn't talk, couldn't cut through the cummy fog. Wagner walked back behind him, rifling through some drawers before leaving the room. Minutes later he heard her return, the sound of wheels on the tile floor. He heard her working on something behind him, so he ignored her and looked at his cock. He'd never known that something could feel like this. His cock had cum and he wanted that feeling again, it felt like he needed it on a spiritual level.

The sensation of something in his arm made him tense up. He heard Wagner's shushing voice, her soothing touch, and he quickly calmed down again. "That's a good pet, just relax as I put this I.V. into the PICC line that I installed while you were unconscious." Wagner's voice said calmly, the fear of the I.V. only brief. With the I.V. in, she turned her attention back to her charge.

"Okay, Samson, this I.V. that I've put into your arm is going to keep you alive. It is filled with all sorts of nutrients and fluids to help your body keep going. The last change I made to your physiology is that all waste is now converted into urine and ejected from your cock. No more number twos for you, mister." Wagner stood up, still behind him, his attention still focused on his cock.

"Now, I'm going to leave you here for a while. The I.V. in your arm will help you replenish your cum tanks, which should excite you. The I.V. is enough for the next several days, and your new toy is designed to come on in at random times to milk you. Nothing feels quite like waking up to a massive orgasm. I figure I'll let the machine tease you and please you as it wishes. You can just stay here and enjoy your new friend." As she finished, she walked to the door. At the door, Samson's back still to her, she pressed a button on the touch pad. A trio of screens dropped down from the ceiling; filling Samson's vision. When the screens came to life, they displayed live images of his cock from all different angles. With his vision so filled with cock, she knew it was time for her to step away and let the machine do its work. Pressing the button to open the door, she heard it open with a whoosh. She walked through the door, stopping in the doorway and turning back to him. His back was to her, it important that he focus exclusively on his cock during this training process.

"See you in a few days," she said with a smirk as she hit the light switch, turning off all the lights except the one shinning on his cock. Total darkness wasn't right for this moment. No, she wanted him to see his cock, fixate on in. With his cock the sole focus of his attentions, she knew that the poor, helpless Major had no hope of resisting the training that was about to begin. At the end of the day, she wanted Major Samson to learn to love his cock. When she returned, she wanted him to love his cock, aching for the cream it gave him. She went to close the door, but heard his voice.

"I have to pee," he said urgently, obviously afraid of not saying something before she left the room.

Giggling, she spoke in a disinterested tone. "Then piss, you've already made a huge mess on the floor, what's one more?" she said to him, hearing the urgent moans before a sigh escaped his mouth and the sound of fluids trickling onto the floor filled the room. She knew he was presently pissing all over his face and body, further enhancing his humiliation and degradation. As she heard him continue to relieve his full bladder all over himself, she couldn't help the arousal that flashed through her. She couldn't help the arousal that she got from breaking strong, independent, masculine men like Major Peter Samson. She was so aroused, she may have to go visit the pleasure center and have one of the attendants help her find some relief.

"See you later, my pet," she said as she closed the door and left him there to start his journey.

~X~

Imperial Training Facility, Rosemont

February, 21st, 2105

Two weeks since training began...

Monica Wagner, age nineteen, standing five feet, eleven inches tall, weighing one-hundred and fifty-five pounds. With her Nordic facial features, fit yet curvy figure, amazing G-cup breasts, long legs, and thick thighs, Monica Wagner was arguably the most attractive of all the new additions to the facility's training staff. With a cold, calculating mind, and a velvety soft voice, she quickly became the best trainer at the entire facility. These days, just a year into her time at the facility, Monica Wagner was now the woman who got all the high priority subjects. Any time they needed someone broken and trained, whether that was for intelligence purposes or propaganda purposes, she was the one they called.

Her latest pet was an interesting case. He was the toughest sonofabitch she'd ever been assigned. He'd withstood six weeks of intense mental and physical torture, never once breaking or showing any willingness to crack. They needed his information, but they couldn't beat it out of him. So, they'd given him to her and like all the others, he was easy to crack. These stupid hardliners always refrained from the one thing that could help them resist her methods. All Monica had to do was make them shoot a massive load for the first time and they quickly cracked like an egg. So far, Samson was the same, broken, in love with his member, eager to spray himself like a filthy dog.

As Wagner opened the door, still clad in her uniform that showed off everything, she heard Samson's moans through the door. Whether that was an orgasm or something else; all the same, she could hear his reaction. Wagner had opened the door, but he never reacted. As she turned on the lights, she saw the massive puddle of semen and piss. The room was massive, nearly twenty feet by twenty feet, but poor Major Samson had left a puddle some six feet across. The room reeked of piss and cum, but as she saw the stream of piss hit his face and cover him, she couldn't help the thrill of arousal that flashed through her, going straight to her pussy, which moistened against her catsuit, none of them allowed to wear underwear.

When Samson finished relieving himself, she reached down and checked on his PICC line, checking for any irritation or other issues. She'd instructed his I.V. to tranquilize him every ten hours so that workers could come in and move him to prevent bed sores and loss of blood circulation. Samson would never even remember the interruptions in his training, the tranquilizer having a slight amnesia-like effect on his memory. Monica would occasionally drop in on him while the machines were tormenting his mind through his cock. She'd drop in to listen to his sinful submission to the machine's ministrations. After enjoying his submission, she'd check the PICC line in his arm and make sure there weren't any problems and then leave for several hours. The thing is, that was something that could easily be done without his knowledge, so she'd merely snuck into the room, done her work, and left; Samson none the wiser.

The I.V. line itself was connected to a massive tank that all the rooms tapped into. This was done to ensure that the subjects never ran out of nutrients. After changing the needle connected to the PICC line, she returned to her usual position behind him and rubbed her finger on the very tip of his dirty, sensitive cock. When she'd first entered training, they'd stressed that if the subject seemed to be in destress for any reason, rubbing the opening of his urethra was a good way to give him a small amount of pleasure, thus taking his mind off of what bothered him.

"So, how are you feeling?" she asked into his ear, making him shudder. His cock twitched, releasing a dribble of clear fluids.

"Soooo gooood," he moaned dumbly, obviously enjoying what his cock was going through.

"Do you like it here?" she asked softly, knowing that now was the time for the next step.

"I love cumming, please make me cum again," he mumbled single-mindedly, which made her jump for joy internally, knowing that he was right there, ready for phase two of his training.

"Do you need to cum again?" she asked sensually, making his cock throb intensely. He merely whimpered pathetically, obviously desperate. Wagner grabbed the remote for the machine and looked at the buttons. She saw the usual first step, the function titled "mind breaker." After deselecting that function, she pressed the second function down, the aptly named hook. She pressed hook and saw the machine spin up into overdrive, going faster and more intense than ever. She heard him grunt, his cock pulsating after mere moments, obviously extremely sensitive from the two weeks of teasing and milking. Wagner took a step to the right, away from the line of fire as it were and watched Samson whimper and explode. His cock sprayed cum everywhere, painting his filthy face and chest, more ropes hitting the ceiling and floor around him. She heard him moan as every jet exploded from his cock until the torrent of semen seized.

Even as his cock finished spraying it's burning hot load; the machine continued to spin and whirr on him. Instead of seizing, the hook function continued, spinning on him mercilessly. Samson cried out from the over stimulation and instantly found himself cumming again, though this time his cock only ejected a singular, tiny rope of his cream. The rope barely escaped his cock, falling weakly into his lap. The machine continued to torture his cock with sensation, quickly pushing him towards the edge a third time in fifteen minutes. She saw him try to break free, try to stop the intense, torturously pleasurable machine.

Instead of preventing an explosion, he merely fell over the edge again, his cock having nothing left to give. She watched him grunt through the painful dry cum. When his third orgasm waned, she turned the machine off and returned to his side. He was whimpering from the pain and pleasure combination, a sinful, addicting spiral of delight. She bent down to his ear and spoke as her hand grasped his metal encased cock, slowly stroking the metal machine as if she were jerking him off.

"Do you enjoy cumming?" she said softly, hearing him whimper affirmatively. "There is something I can do to ensure that you never run out of cum again, to make sure that you can cum as often as your heart desires. Do you want that, My Pet?" she asked, her alluring voice like music to his broken mind.

"Please, I need to cum! I'll do anything!" he begged, making her smile behind him.

"Hook, line, and sinker!" she mused, knowing now was the time to push her new pet past the point of no return, pushing him down a rabbit hole that led nowhere but submission.

"I'm glad, my pet, I'm glad that you've taken to your new friends so quickly," Wagner said, genuinely happy that she'd broken another one. "If you want to cum all the time, you have to do something for me though, I can't get nothing out of this deal, right?" she said, laying the trap, knowing he'd happily walk right into it.

"Of course, I'll do anything," he whimpered desperately, the once proud Major now reduced to a desperate dog, obsessed with his cock and the cum that sprays from it.

"I need you to tell me where the resistance base is, tell me that and you'll never run out of cum again," Wagner said, seeing the change in him.

"I can't... my wife," he said, part of his mind not fully broken.

"Fuck your wife, she never once gave you pleasure like this! Think of one singular moment where your wife made you feel so aroused, so satisfied, so free of worry." Her words were unwelcome to the small part of his brain that had yet to give in. "This is your wife now, my pet," she said as her thumb rubbed back and forth over his exposed tip, making him shudder and throb.

"From now on, you love your cock, and it loves you for doing what was necessary to make it feel as good as it does in this very moment. You don't want to disappoint your wife do you? Tell me where the Resistance base is, and I'll help make your cock cum. Don't you want to cum again, don't you want to make your cock happy? If you love your cock, just tell me what I want to know and you'll never have to feel anything but pleasure, ever again."

Her words were like the beast banging against the front gates of his conscious and unconscious mind. Every moment those words blasted another whole in his defenses before finally, a sudden burst of pleasure on his cock finally broke through. As Wagner pressed the nudge button, designed to give him a slight push in the right direction, she heard him moan and speak.

"The base is located one-hundred and fifty-miles due north of Brasilia, in the middle of the rainforest. It is underground, hidden beneath a waterfall, which is why your scanners can't find it." Wagner smiled as the security camera recorded his words, sending them to Imperial Intelligence for analysis.

"Thank you, My Pet, I know that was hard for you. Now, why don't I get you what I promised," Wagner said as she backed away from him and left the room. Part of her knew what came next would be painful for him, but if he wanted infinite cum, then he was going to have to suffer for it, at least in the short term.

It was several minutes before Wagner returned, his need to urinate having resurfaced in the interim. It felt like his penis had to pee every hour or so. He knew he'd pissed all over himself since they'd placed him in this chair, part of why he was such a filthy mess. Sleep came in fits during his time alone with his wonderful, raging cock. The wonderful machine on his cock would only let him rest long enough to restore his energy, awaking him with a harsh edge on his cock, followed by long sessions of edging and milking.

As his bladder filled with liquid, the urgency building ever more, Samson thought his changing fortunes. He'd gone from horrible pain and fear, to the best pleasure he'd ever felt. Part of him knew that he'd betrayed his friends, doomed his wife to a horrible fate, but his cock was all that matter to him at the moment. The feeling of urgency within his bladder built to the point of no return and Samson stopped fighting it, having grown to enjoy the glorious relief that he felt as the powerful stream of piss came roaring out of his body.

No sooner had he stopped fighting, he felt the stream of hot liquid travel up his turgid length. Samson closed his eyes just in time for the stream to come screaming out of his cock, hitting him in the face, bathing him in dirty, filthy relief. He moaned to himself as his sensitive urethra felt the intense pleasure of his urine traveling up his extremely large cock. He felt his massive stream of urine cover his face, his chest and stomach, his lap, trickling down his body and onto the floor like rain on the sidewalk.

Wagner opened the door, pushing a cart that carried the massive device she needed for the next step of her new pet's training. She instantly heard the flow of urine, seeing the yellow puddle grown on the floor. Wagner could hear him moaning, the poor man likely enjoying the slightly pleasurable sensations of the urine traveling out of his cock. As Samson continued his long, intense piss, Wagner deactivated the trio of screens that had ensured he couldn't focus on anything but his cock. After the front of him was no longer blocked by the screens, she walked around in front of him.

When Monica walked into his view, it was the first change in his scenery he'd had in two weeks, not that he noticed with his eyes closed. She set the device down on the floor in a puddle of piss and cum and reached out to cradle his testicles. Unlike his cock, his balls were still normally sized, his body just ejaculating everything he had to give in one go now, instead of in multiple orgasms like a normal man. She heard him moan, as the torrent of urine finished, allowing him to open his eyes and look at her. As soon as his eyes spotted her behind his cock, his massive member lurched and tumbled into a quick little orgasm. By now, she'd turned his machine off to do this operation, so his current orgasm was purely because of her. With the machine no longer on, the room fell into silence, except for Samson's breathing as his quick, intense orgasm waned.