Milking Me

Story Info
Loving wife introduces me to prostate milking.
807 words
4.3
41.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

She kneels before me. Her body was completely slick and shimmered from the coconut oil I had just kneaded into her soft skin. My eyes run over her. Her long red hair falls in curls around her shoulders contrasting against her white skin.

Her large breasts hang full, heavy and slick, her nipples engorged from my soft massaging moments ago. I trace down to her soft stomach framed between her wide hips. Between her legs, her hair a teasing glimpse of where I yearned to place my mouth so I could taste her before I slide inside of her.

She smiles as we lock eyes, knowing that as I glanced over her my desire and excitement can no longer be masked.

She takes the oil and slowly runs it between her palms, warming it before slowly rubbing it again over her breasts, her stomach and down her gorgeous thighs.

She bites her lip slightly as she looks down at my hard thick cock standing to her command and asks me where I wanted to be oiled.

I think for a moment.

Our massage play and teasing had become more exploratory, more adventurous. The gentle teasing of her ass as I licked her or massaged her had opened up into an almost urgent desire to be explored as an avenue of deeper pleasure.

She had begun to gently tease my ass when she played with me. It was mostly fleeting but lately, those shorts burst of pleasure had left me wanting more as I grew curious about what it would feel like to go deeper.

A gentle brush with an oiled finger or sometimes pressure drove me wild, but as I had gently introduced it to her, I now felt I wanted to let this be explored as well.

"It felt really good when teased me from behind," I said sheepishly feeling vulnerable, curious and slightly awkward.

She smiles.

"Lay down on your back," she says.

I feel her hands now slick with oil massaging my thighs, slowly making their way up and down, kneading between my legs before slowly brushing across my tightening balls.

My cock springs to attention and she gasps as it stands engorged, purple, veins bulging before her.

She licks it. Placing her pretty red lips on the head before slowly taking me in whole. I smile as I lock eyes with her and watch her focus on my cock.

I am vulnerable and she is in charge.

I place my head back against the bed and start to lose myself in the sensation. Her wet mouth on my cock and her hands slowly brushed my inner thighs.

She works her way deeper before sliding against my ass. I gasp, and she moans in response to my pleasure.

It feels taboo and naughty. The soft flickering suddenly feels like gentle pressure and I look down at her between my legs.

We lock eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

She nods.

The pressure is momentary before a sudden shudder of pleasure runs through me as I feel her finger enter me.

I take a moment.

She is inside of me.

I feel her finger ease further, letting me relax. But I also feel it exploring, searching before suddenly it settles on a spot and my whole body goes limp with pleasure. She has found it and I gasp.

I take my cock in my hand. It is purple, full and at attention. A trickle of precum makes its way down the head. She smiles again and presses harder and more oozes its way down my now slick and glistening shaft.

She massages it slowly milking from inside and it's unlike anything I have ever felt. Sharp bursts of pleasure radiate through my loins.

She quickens her pace and takes my cock in her hand.

She pumps my engorged cock with one hand and fucks my ass with her other, stroking my prostate as precum oozes from my head. I surrender my inhibitions and hand them to the sheer eroticism and power of her control over me.

It runs deep inside of me, as if every nerve ending, every pulse of pleasure has been awakened.

She quickens her pace and I can not hold back and erupt as wave upon wave of hot cum runs down my hard cock, my stomach, my balls and thighs. I feel myself levitate from the bed before collapsing experiencing the deepest orgasm I have ever felt.

Breathless I look up and lock eyes with her. She looks happy and proud as she explores my load now spent all over my naked body before drawing closer to me and kissing me deeply.

She asked me if I enjoyed it.

I nod and kiss her again before whispering in her ear how badly I want to taste wet cunt to thank her.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers