Milky Mishaps - The Flight Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy is humiliated by her fellow passengers.
3.7k words
4.3
30.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback so far! It's very encouraging to hear positive (and constructive) comments while I'm working to find my footing writing these stories.

This is a direct continuation of Chapter 1, and the final chapter of this particular story arc. After this, there are two separate standalone stories already in the pipeline, with more to come.

Ideas and suggestions for future stories always appreciated. Enjoy!

-Packingman

******

The plane took off shortly after boarding without any issues. The plane had a 3-3 configuration, with Tracy taking the aisle seat, Jim by the window, and Jimmy Jr. sandwiched in between the two in his car seat. They were seated in the back, and since the majority of passengers sat toward the middle and front, their area was mostly empty.

The cabin was completely dark, save for the sparse overhead lights. Most people on the flight had already fallen asleep moments into takeoff. The only sounds that could be heard were the hum of the jet engines and a few occasional snores.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened back there? And why you're dressed like a slutty cheerleader?"

"I told you already. They had to confiscate my clothes, and this is all they had!"

"That was all they had...that was all they had! Of course it was."

"Well, I didn't exactly see you come rushing to my aid!"

"What was I supposed to do? Punch one of the guards so they'd have to take me as well?

"You could've stood up for me! I'm your wife, Jim. You're supposed to look out for me."

"Look out for you? How about you look at yourself Trace? Your tits look like you've just breastfed an entire village. You're not wearing a bra or panties, and you made sure the entire flight knew that. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought you did all this on purpose."

"I can't do this with you right now. I'm tired, Jimmy's sleeping, and you're being an ass. I'm going to the bathroom."

"Whatever."

It almost escaped Jim that Tracy had used the word "ass". Tracy never cursed, except maybe that one time her toe had gotten broken in senior year. As he watched his wife make her way down the aisle, Jim felt a mixture of anger, jealousy, concern, and most disturbingly of all, a newfound sense of lust. Why was he turned on by his wife being exposed and humiliated in front of strangers? He pushed the thought aside as he leaned his head against the window and drifted off to sleep.

Tracy slowly made her way down the aisle, past the 10 or so rows separating her row from the bathroom. The plane was still tilted slightly upward, so it was necessary to hold on to the seats to avoid taking a fall.

She entered the freshly cleaned bathroom and closed the door, the faint smell of cleaner still in the air. Looking at herself in the mirror, she could hardly believe her eyes. Her long blonde hair was frazzled as if she had just gotten out of bed. Mascara ran down her cheeks in dark trails, her blue eyes a hazy red from crying. She looked down at her expansive cleavage capped by the red semicircles of her areolas, completely exposed by the wide scoop neck of her tank top. Her compressed tits bulged out over the hem of the overstretched white cotton fabric, which was virtually transparent over her engorged nipples. She turned on the faucet of the sink and let cold water run into her cupped hands, splashing water on her face to clear the mascara trails off her cheeks.

I'm on the plane, and I'm away from those perverts. I'm going to see Mom and Dad, Jimmy is going to meet his grandparents, and me and Jim will work things out. Things haven't been easy since the baby, but we'll figure it out. For us, for Jimmy. Everything is going to be fine.

After turning off the faucet and unlocking the door, the plane suddenly lurched to one side, sending Tracy flying toward the toilet. Her tits landed directly into the bowl.

"Eek!" Disgusted, her hands frantically patted the walls, looking for leverage to push herself off the toilet. In the struggle, the flush button was accidentally pushed.

Tracy suddenly became aware of a screeching vacuum noise, followed immediately by a strong tug at her tits. Looking down, she saw that her tank top was being sucked down the drain of the toilet! Within seconds, the already-strained shirt swiftly ripped off her tits and went straight down into the depths of the plane.

"No, no, no! Shit! What do I do now?"

The next five minutes were spent roughly scrubbing her tits with soap, disinfecting them from any potential nastiness. Now, the only piece of clothing on her entire body was a micro pleated skirt, which barely covered her lower regions.

She cracked open the bathroom door and peeked her head out toward the aisle. Since her seat was in the back of the plane, nobody should see her naked front as she walked back to her seat. Combined with the darkness and most passengers being asleep, it seemed a relatively painless task.

Heading toward her seat, the plane lurched again, this time sending the blonde tumbling on to a row occupied by an elderly couple. She found herself laying face down in somebody's lap.

"You little tramp! What the hell do you think you're doing with your face on my husband's crotch? You get your filthy hands off him right now!"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry miss. Please forgive me, the plane-"

Before she could finish, the elderly woman lifted up Tracy's skirt. "SLAP Don't you SLAP ever SLAP do that SLAP again SLAP SLAP SLAP"

Tracy gasped with each spank. The old woman's strikes were severe, leaving the blonde's entire ass beet-red.

"But miss, it was an accident. I didn't mean to-"

"I don't even want to hear it. Now you best get on out of here, you little harlot, before I call a flight attendant. And for God's sake, put on some clothes why don't you? What do you think this is, the Playboy plane? There are children on this flight, you know."

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am."

"Mhmm. Maybe you should go to church every once in a while. You could use the light of God in your life" the woman said smugly. Tracy wanted to point out that she attended church twice a week and even led a woman's bible study group, but figured it was best to just let it go.

No longer a stranger to embarrassment, the blonde pulled herself up and quickly stumbled her way back to her seat. The old lady's husband was still asleep and snoring, oblivious to the ordeal that had just taken place on his lap. But, the situation had not escaped the notice of at least one other passenger...

******

If it wasn't for the thick, dark-rimmed glasses on his face and business casual attire, Gary could've easily been mistaken for a small baby. The dwarf had lost the genetic lottery early in life, being considered small even by dwarf standards. The thinning of his hair forced him to shave his entire head, leaving it bald and baby smooth. He couldn't even grow any facial hair to compensate. The silver lining of his shortcomings, however, was that he was somehow blessed with a decent-sized, fully-functional package.

Gary was also a successful businessman, with investments in several tech startups. He frequently flew cross-country for work. Embarrassed by his appearance, he often travelled at night and bought an entire row of seats to himself to minimize interactions with other people.

Just about to fall asleep in his seat, he heard a loud slapping sound in front of him. Turning his head to look down the aisle, he was shocked to see an old woman spanking another woman's bare bottom. What the hell...?

His shock was amplified 10 times when the woman got up. Her massive naked breasts jiggled back and forth in her hurry to get back to her seat. Despite their size, they defied gravity and seemed to jut straight outward from her chest. They were capped by long, thick red nipples that looked as if they had plenty of experience being milked. He had never seen any breasts like these, even in porn (except for maybe fetish cartoons).

After sitting down, she reached behind her, pulled a blanket out and quickly covered herself.

"Honey, can you give me Jimmy when he's hungry?"

"Sure babe."

No way! There's milk in those things? This is getting crazier and crazier by the minute!

Seeing the woman and her husband fall fast asleep, he devised a wicked plan...

******

Jim was woken from his slumber by a soft cry next to him. Half-asleep, he unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up in front of his son's car seat. "Hey big guy, you about ready for some dinner?"

Jim unbuckled the seat restraints and lifted his son into the air. "Wow, you're getting so heavy." What he failed to notice, however, was that he was not holding his son. He was holding Gary! The dwarf had taken off his glasses and put on an extra set of baby clothes he found in their diaper bag. Had Jim looked over to the row across from him, he would've seen Jimmy sleeping peacefully buckled in Gary's seat.

Gary's heart pounded through his chest as Jim carried him to his sleeping wife. Using one hand, Jim lifted up Tracy's blanket, "Honey, Jimmy's hungry." Still half-asleep, he was completely oblivious to the fact that he was giving a strange man full access to his wife's naked tits!

Jim rested Gary on her lap and laid the blanket over him. Stirring slightly from her sleep, the blonde reached under her blanket and cradled Gary's head, slowly bringing his face up to her left nipple.

Come to daddy!

The thick nipple brushed up against his lips. He let the woman slide the engorged teat into his mouth until it tickled the back of his throat. He clamped his mouth down and sucked hard. Within seconds, warm, rich creamy milk poured down his throat. Closing his eyes, he felt his stomach warm from the sudden influx of fresh milk.

Meanwhile, Tracy started to fall back asleep. As she felt her left breast slowly being drained by the warm, wet mouth, she was relieved that her tits were once again doing what they were designed to do, nourish her child. Sighing softly, she slowly drifted back to sleep.

This is fucking awesome! Let's see if we can have some more fun here...

Still suckling hard, he reached his hand up to her other nipple and began to tweak it between his fingers. An electric jolt ran down her body as she shuddered.

He gripped the nipple with his entire hand, and began to milk her as if he was milking a cow, alternating the milking motion with his sucking. Milk began to seep from her right nipple, soaking the blanket.

Tracy, half asleep, fidgeted in her seat. She had never been turned on by breastfeeding before. However, something about this time felt different, and she couldn't now deny the strong feelings it produced. She felt a damp, warm wetness form between her legs.

Tracy let out a gentle moan and bucked her hips slightly upward as a small orgasm overtook her. Milk gushed out of her tits, nearly drowning Gary in the process.

This time, he got a little bolder and slid his hand under her skirt and onto her uncovered clit. Tracy immediately swiped his hand away. "No baby, don't touch mommy there". Still suckling her breast, he again brought his hand back down to her clit, letting it gently rest there. Tracy let out a soft moan, before gently pulling his hand away.

"Don't do that, you're going to make mommy cum," she whispered.

Emboldened by her admission, he returned his hand to between her legs. This time, he slowly but forcefully pushed his small hand against her clit. The slickness of her passage made him slide in like butter.

"Mommy's going to cu- cu-" The blonde tilted her head back, eyes closed, her mouth agape as an orgasm overtook her. She thrust her hips against his hand as he was once again rewarded with a strong gush of fresh milk.

Tracy let out a sigh and settled into a post-orgasmic bliss as Gary continued to suckle at her breast. Several minutes later, she pulled the dwarf out from under the blanket. Oh shit! This is it! She's going to know the truth. To his great relief, she put him over her shoulder and pat his back repeatedly. Ten seconds later, the dwarf let out a loud belch.

Planting her soft plump lips on his cheek, she whispered into his ear "Momma loves her special little man." She settled him back into the car seat, strapped him in and swaddled him with his blanket. Turning her head to her side, she quickly drifted into a deep, deep sleep.

Holy shit! She had no idea it was me and not her baby! Let's make things a little more interesting...

******

Tracy had the strangest dream. She was back in the security room at the airport, strapped naked into the chair with her legs in stirrups. In front of her, the guard from before was also there, but this time he too was naked.

"Miss, I'm afraid we're not done here quite yet. You've been very bad and you need to be taught a lesson."

"Please, my husband is waiting outside. We have a flight to catch, we -OH"

The guard slid his cock into her and began to hammer repeatedly into her pussy. She was incredibly turned on by the intrusion and felt herself pushing back against his cock as she felt her impending orgasm. She was yelling things she would never dream of saying in real life.

"Oh god, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! Come inside me!"

The guard thrust all the way into her, then froze. She felt a sudden warmth flood inside her, as several spurts of hot seed splattered against her cervix. As he withdrew his cock, a trail of warm cum trickled out of her onto her inner thigh. Some time had passed, and then the guard spoke up once again.

"Ok, you can go now. Ma'am, ma'am you can wake up now."

******

Tracy's eyes fluttered open. The early morning light from the window was warm against her forehead. Feeling incredibly refreshed, she stretched her arms above her. She was surprised at the vividness of the dream she had experienced. The sex had felt so real! She could even still feel the dried seed on the inside of her thigh...

Looking down, Jimmy was nursing on her under the blanket. Puzzled, she thought she buckled him in last night before falling asleep. Remembering the previous night's events, she felt a small pang of guilt at what had happened.

"Waaahh!" She looked next to her at the car seat, and there was Jimmy crying!

But if Jimmy is right there next to me, then who's under the blanket nursing from me...?

Paralyzed from shock, her eyes went wide. Slowly summoning the courage, she lifted the blanket above her breasts...

Inhaling sharply, she saw a dwarf in baby clothes on her right breast! The dwarf too noticed her and stopped his suckling, letting her nipple fall out of his mouth. Their eyes locked for five seconds before he finally spoke up.

"Uhhh...Momma?"

"Agghh!" Tracy screamed. She grabbed the dwarf and flung him down the aisle.

"Oooonnnff!" His head hit the armrest of one of the seats as he came crashing down. Slowly getting to his feet, he intended to make a run for it.

"You're not going anywhere!"

Tracy stood in the aisle in front of him, hands on her hips. Undeterred, he simply ran under her between her legs, making his way toward the front of the plane.

"Hey! Come back here!" The dwarf, still in the baby clothes, sprinted past many of the plane's passengers. Some of them, who were just now waking up, were confused as they witnessed a topless mother with giant tits chasing her baby. Seizing an opportunity, Gary dove into one of the rows and crawled underneath the seats, successfully evading her.

Losing sight of the dwarf, Tracy frantically made her way back to her seat.

"Jim, Jim, wake up! Wake up honey!"

"Mmmm. Wh-what? What's going on, babe?"

"Jim, I was just attacked! By a man on this plane! I tried to chase him down, but he ran off before I could..."

"Whoa, whoa, attacked? What? Where...where did he hit you? Are you hurt? And why are you topless?"

"Honey, hurry please, just come quick. We have to look for him and let the flight attendants know. He's on this plane still!"

"Ok, ok, but are you hurt?"

"No, I'm not hurt."

"I don't understand. Then what, what did he do?"

"I'll tell you later. For now, I just need you to help me."

"Honey, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on. Look, you can tell me anything. I'm your husband, and I'll always be here for you. You know that, right?"

"I know."

"And you know I'm going to love you and not judge you no matter what?"

"Yes, of course, but..."

"So what happened?"

"He, well, I don't know how else to say this. He milked me!"

"He...milked you?"

"I woke up and I heard Jimmy crying. I look down though, and there's somebody under my blanket. Nursing on me! So I lifted up my blanket and - oh God, he was so disgusting looking!"

Jim started to laugh. "Trace, Trace, relax! Last night, Jimmy cried and I put him under your blanket. You fell asleep while nursing and you just had a dream. Here, let me call one of the stewardesses to bring you some coffee..."

"No, it wasn't Jimmy! It was a MAN. It was one of those midgets or whatever."

"Tracey! You can't say that word."

"Little person, sorry, and he had on Jimmy's clothes."

"Look, Trace, you've got this all wrong. You've been under a lot of stress lately with the baby. You're not sleeping, I'm not sleeping. Look, we'll go to your parents, relax with the family for a couple weeks, recharge our batteries, then we'll be back home as good as new. Simple as that."

"But I was..."

"So, do you think you could maybe try to keep it together just a little bit longer? For my sake? Jimmy's sake?"

"I...you're right. I'm sorry, Jim."

"You don't have to apologize honey. Here, sit down, put the blanket over yourself, and I'll get you some coffee."

"Ok babe."

******

Meanwhile, just below the middle seat, a hand reached out from under the seat and pulled Tracy's wallet out of her diaper bag. Pulling out Tracy's drivers license, Gary noted the address.

I'll save that for a rainy day! Gary tucked the ID into his back pocket.

******

TWO WEEKS LATER

"That was so much fun Jim! I'm so glad my parents got to meet Jimmy."

"I know! He was an angel the whole time too."

"You were right babe. I really needed that."

"Me too. Hey, I'm going to go use the restroom real quick and take Jimmy. I think he might need a diaper change . I'll meet you on the other side of security."

"Sounds good"

The two exchanged a peck before they parted ways. Tracy stood alone in line for several minutes until she made her way up to the podium, manned by a single security guard.

"Morning Ma'am. Can I please see your boarding pass and ID?

"Sure thing! Here's my boarding pass. Let me give you my ID..."

She fished through the diaper bag on her shoulder and retrieved her wallet. Sifting through the credit cards, gift cards, her luck was about to take a turn for the worst.

"And..."

Where was her ID? It was definitely in her wallet on the flight getting here. Had one of the guards taken it?

"Ummm. This is embarrassing, but I... I don't seem to have my ID with me."

"Sorry ma'am, but I can't let you through without a valid form of identification."

"But please, sir, I HAVE to be on this plane. There weren't any other flights and my husband is going back to work tomorrow. Please, is there anything I can do?"

The guard lecherously eyed the blonde up and down. Through her somewhat loose-fitting T-shirt, he could tell she had a massive set of tits. He had also seen her with a baby, leading him to wonder how much milk (if any) was in those things. It was almost his lunch break, and he was starting to get kind of hungry...

A small smile appeared on the guard's lips.

"Well, we don't normally do this. But, seeing as it's special circumstances and all, please come with me to the security office. We'll use an alternate way to verify your identity."

12