Millionaire X Ch. 01

Story Info
Who wants to be a millionaire loosely based sex game show.
7k words
4.18
24.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
344 Followers

This is an obvious work of fiction and as such has been much more difficult to write.

I expect to get the usual amount of comments about my grammar and that he is a cuckold or that it couldn't happen, especially from anon readers who don't even read it but I shall delete those. I can't do anything about the low votes but if you enjoy it please let me know.

+++++++++++++++++

"Welcome to the first program of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire X'". Said Gavin the smarmy, louche mid 50s presenter of the game show. The mid-twenties couple seated next to him were dressed in slightly archaic clothes she in a floral dress and cardigan and he in a suit and tie.

"This is a web based game show on the theme of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' with the added factor that we hope it will be X rated. Beside me are our first contestants Adam and, of course, Eve, they are a young couple from a very religious background and we are delighted to have them here but a bit baffled as to why they are here."

"Adam, can you explain? I mean this show has been explained to you and I know you realise you could both end up being involved in at least nudity but you are still desperate to take part."

"Well Gavin, We are here because our church needs a lot of money quickly and we thought that this would be the best way to gain some. We are very knowledgeable about many things and think that we can get a long way before anything that goes too far happens."

"OK but you do realise that the questions are based on popular items of interest so that the audience can play along so normal scientific and academic subjects might be of no use to you?"

"Oh yes Gavin but we can trust in the Lord to help us so we are confident."

"Just to be fair to you later you are aware that the drinks you consumed earlier, fruit drinks no alcohol, were laced with a cocktail of substances designed to cause erections in men and a desire for sexual stimulation in women. This was to ensure that you have no shyness problems when or if you do move into sexual forfeits?"

Yes Gavin they both chimed."

"Well we will make a start. Just to be sure you understand, you will progress up the trail from £100 as in normal millionaire but if you get the answer wrong, well the first forfeit will be an item of clothing from Eve and if we get that we progress with you keeping the £100, if not you are out. The next level £200 will require two items of clothing. I guess intelligent people can guess the next step." Let us begin. Only Adam can answer the questions so, for £100 or eve stripping. 'Who directed the movie '2001- A Space Odyssey'."

"Well Gavin, that was before I was born and I don't know about film so I remember someone called Brian Forbes so that will have to be my answer."

"Sorry Adam that's wrong it was Stanley Kubrick, in collaboration with the author. That means that Eve has to remove an article of clothing and just to clarify, anything that is a pair counts as one item."

Eve looked hard at Adam but slowly removed her shoes. The audience were slow clapping as she did so.

"Oh by the way Adam and Eve we like to involve your local people in this so we invited some people from your hometown, expenses paid, to be in the audience, so, lights on the guests please. Please welcome James the Pastor for their church, Joshua, Eve's father and Saul the headmaster where Adam teaches." The lights came up and in the main central, light three imposing people were identifiable by their austere clothes. They sort of waved at the camera but obviously felt uncomfortable. The audience clapped as the applause sign lit up.

"No, this is wrong." shouted Eve, "we weren't told about this, it will be more difficult to do this now and the shame will be seen by those who lead us."

"You can always stop. But no money will come your way." Adam and Eve huddled and whispered to each other then turned to Gavin and said, "We will continue but that is very underhand of you."

"Ah well wait until you pass £1000 to see if we are underhand. We have been very upfront and we told you special guests would be invited to see you embarrassed ... hum... play the game. So, onto question two for £200. I do hope Adam is as unknowledgeable on this one too. 'In which country's mythology was the god Anubis worshipped'?"

"That's an easy one that was in ancient Egypt Gavin."

"Oh dear, unfortunately, you are... correct so you win £200."

The audience clapped and sounded disgruntled at the same time.

"Straight on to the next question for £300 or... 'Which item of women's clothing, invented in 1946, is named after an island in the Pacific?" asked Gavin a leer forming on his lips.

"I don't know the answer to this either Gavin but as it was 1946 I will guess the pedal pusher as that's about when it started."

"Too bad Eve another wrong answer, it is Bikini, and now we will see some skin or you leave with nothing. You don't get a guarantee until you answer at £1000 so three items please Eve."

Eve reluctantly stood and struggled to remove her tights without showing anything but Gavin chimed in. "Don't fiddle about eve you will be showing your knickers unless you can remove your bra without taking off the dress."

Eve proceeded to remove her knickers without showing anything and then took her bra off leaving only her dress to go.

The audience booed her as she succeeded in doing it.

Gavin had a decidedly abashed look to him but cheered up quickly and said." Onto the next question for £500 or nudity for Eve. 'Can you tell us, who is this famous singer? A familiar song echoed around the studio. It's the old classic 'Je Ne Regrette Rien'."

Adam's face fell and on seeing it so did Eve's he hummed and hawed but couldn't' think of anything. He said "Sacha Distell was a French singer so was it him?"

Gavin's face lit up but he said "It was by a French singer so well done for spotting that but...the answer is a female Edith Piaf! Sorry Eve I want your dress and as it's the last item I get to take it off you and keep it, but fear not Adam has to remove four items of clothing so it's not just you paying the price he will be nearly naked too."

"I didn't expect my last piece to be the dress I thought it would be underwear so why not keep my bra?"

That's not how it works Eve, you chose the order of removal and you did know that I would remove and keep the last item so I shall be revealing your lovely body but very slowly and of course, as in the rules, I get to touch whatever it covers if I want to, and I assure you I do.

Applause burst out from the audience as they anticipated the first nudity

"But, before I do that" said Gavin grabbing the mic and dashing over to the guests. "Pastor James, how do you feel about the fact that your Lord hasn't helped them?"

"The Lord's will be done so if this has to happen for the church to get the money who am I to question it."

"So you are happy for Eve to be molested by me then."

"Not happy, but resigned to it, yes."

Gavin dashed back and started to molest Eve. Starting with her tits, gleefully groping and squeezing them until you could see eve flush from the excitement growing in her, then he moved to play with her arse, feeling up the crack and grabbing and kneading her globes, all while Eve was asking him to stop and strip her. Gavin, being the gentleman, started to feel her tummy area which allowed Eve to relax a little until he stroked down and pushed her dress into her pussy eliciting a shrieked "NO" followed by Eve trying to get away.

"If you don't let me finish then you lose everything so stand still."

Eve did and Gavin ploughed on making sure her wet spot showed through her dress. Turning to the audience, he said. "Our Eve seems to be very excited, maybe she isn't as innocent as she would like to seem. What say you Eve?" The audience cheered and there were shouts of "Make her come."

"I am innocent; this must be that drug you gave me making me unable to stop enjoying it."

"Well Joshua, as her father, do you think her little wet spot shows her off as your daughter."

Joshua indignantly retorted, "We have got into bed with the Devil and you are his pawn. But we shall prevail."

"Ah well let me continue my devilish tricks then...I shall now finish little (well not so little, as her tits show) Eve's humiliation by taking her dress off of her." Gavin walked round behind her and pulled the zip down as the camera showed quite clearly and then he turned her square on to the audience and pulled it off her shoulders and down to the ground while Eve tried to shield from her tits and pussy being seen. Gavin said to her. "Oh no Eve there can be no obscuring...let the audience see your minge, take the hands away or I shall have someone hold you displayed even more." There were cheers and applause as she was fully revealed.

"Wow that's some bush you have there Eve, we will have to do something about that if we get much further and you still can't answer correctly.

"Now Adam four items of clothing please, no doubt shoes and socks but shirt as well and then trousers. That will leave your boner obvious as I bet seeing Eve fiddled with has turned you on."

Adam grumbled but did as he was told, his boner showing through his boxers very clearly.

"So, you like to see your wife groped by me then do you? Shall we see what your headmaster thinks of your behaviour? Turning to Saul, he asked, "What do you think of Adam getting hard watching his wife cheating on him?"

Saul said, "I think you have made sure he would get an erection with the slightest provocation and he should not be blamed for his reaction."

"Ah well back to the quiz, this is for £1,000 but also ten items of clothing which they don't have...once naked they will have to pay the rest another way." The next question is. "What should you do in the Arab countries to show that the food was delicious? Well Adam do you have an answer to this please?"

I... I think you have to say thank you in the host's language."

"Is that your final answer Adam?" Adam nods his head while Eve looks panic stricken so Gavin asks her. "Do you know the answer to this one Eve?

She says, "Yes I do and it's a vile thing, you have to belch and now Adam has made us into laughing stocks."

The audience cheered loudly anticipating more than just nudity from Adam.

"Oh much more than that Eve, once Adam is naked and his boner focussed on by every camera there will be something for you to do. The women in the audience were chanting, "Off, off, off."

Adam slowly took off his vest and then, obviously reluctantly and shyly started to pull his boxers down and as he did so pulled his cock down with them until finally it sprang up almost vertical a full 8". There was a big round of applause as it was finally revealed and Adam pulled them off, a female in the audience shouted. "Bring in more Christian's they blush so well." The audience burst into laughter at this.

Adam went to cover up but he just couldn't without looking more crude. He retorted to Gavin. "I suppose you're happy now with us both naked and ashamed?"

"Oh no that is just the taster for what will happen if you don't start to get right answers, and of course you still have a number of clothing items to remove."

"But we don't have any." Shouted Adam.

"Oh we know this and if you had read the rules you would know that we bring down forfeits from the next round but first let's get rid of your pubic hair. You can use a razor we have for you and do each other or...well you will still become hair free. That will work off two items you owe us so only six to work off. Of course, if you let one of our people shave you it will be four, so only four to pay off afterwards. What is your choice?"

They chatted quietly and Adam said, "We have decided to let ourselves be shaved by your people."

Oh I am so glad, as will be Cindy and Garth the two who will help you out...Cindy does like to play with cock and I'm sure Garth will have a little root around while he shaves Eve."

Cindy and Garth emerged from backstage. Cindy a 5 foot 8 inch blonde-haired woman with massive tits wearing very little and garth wearing just enough to cover a huge cock approached them and the audience went wild cheering them on.

Each of them had a close camera so everyone could see in detail as Cindy took hold of Adam's pole and started to shear him making a good job of stroking him while she did so. You could see beads of sweat on his forehead and a sheen of sweat all over his body as he kept coming towards a climax. She made sure that didn't happen though. The audience loved his distress and chanted for her to 'finish him off'. As she finished she licked the end of his cock. Then Garth paid attention to Eve.

He immediately fingered her and pulled out a wet finger showing how aroused she was and she squealed but said nothing. As garth shaved her he made sure the vibrations got to her clit and as he uncovered it all he played with the clit while leaning the razor on his finger. Eve was squirming and came very obviously. Gavin shouted "Well Pastor James what do you think of this?" and without waiting for the answer asked Adam "how do you feel watching another man bring your wife to orgasm?"

"I think you are all sick but we will have the money whatever we have to do to get it."

"You have four more items of clothing to pay for now and ...hold on; the producer has decided that you can work off all four if you do something."

"What is that?" asked Adam."

If Eve blows you off and swallows your come you can move on to the £2,000 question."

The audience cheered and clapped shouting, "Here we go."

Eve squeaked. "What does that mean I don't know what 'blows off' means so I cannot do it."

"Oh how naïve they are," said Gavin to a peal of laughter from the audience, "we are going to have some real fun educating them. Well Eve it means that you make Adam come by Sucking and licking him and then show his come in your mouth before you swallow. I hope that clarifies the matter."

"It certainly does, and I think it's disgusting that you could ask me to do that."

"Well there is another option but I don't think you will want that either."

"How much worse could it be?" Eve said through gritted teeth.

"Well we could get Cindy to do it; she loves come, but..."

"but..." hissed Eve.

"It would only use two of your items that you don't have, so we would need a way for you to use those."

"As long as it isn't penis in mouth do tell me about it."

"Well, Garth would like to get his cock in you and we would let him but only until you came not him."

"I can't do that!" she screamed. "I shall have to 'blow off Adam."

"Okey-dokey then it shall be done but if you don't really put your heart and soul into it then Cindy and Garth will get to do their thing with you both."

The audience was laughing and applauding and some wag shouted. "I hope she's bad at it."

"Now, now let her at least try, I know Garth will enjoy her if she doesn't work it out. Oh Eve, you can use your hands as well if that will help you get him off."

"A little mood music please while 200,000 people online watch little Eve try to make her husband come."

As the music played, Eve knelt in front of Adam and took his cock in her hand, gently stroking it for a minute.

"No Eve, Use your mouth as well, I suggest you suck and lick his cock and you will start him off."

Eve tentatively took the end into her mouth and sucked a little.

Gavin intervened again saying. "Cindy and Garth are waiting for my signal. So work it girl, move your head up and down his shaft and get to it. If he isn't responding in one minute I'll let the others loose and that will mean you getting fucked...It will probably happen later as Adam seems completely unqualified to answer the questions."

Eve really got into it and you could see Adam lifting his hips in preparation of coming, so Gavin chimed in. "He's near to coming Eve. Don't forget to hold it in your mouth and don't pull off his cock before he finishes...there will be more than one spurt."

Eve continues to work his cock feverishly and the Adam came with a great groan pumping into her mouth with six massive strokes and then getting less for a few more. Eve had most of it in her mouth but some leaked out of her mouth.

Gavin applauded and said. "Well done Eve, the leaking often happens so we won't punish you for that. Now turn to the camera to your left and open your mouth to show it is all in there." She did exactly that and it was a good load. "Now swallow it all and then show it is gone." Eve did as she had been told and the audience went wild cheering and clapping. She was about to wipe off the spilt come when Gavin stopped her. Don't do that Eve, if you want to be cleaned Adam will do it for you, won't you Adam?"

"Of course I will I love Eve."

"Right, of course you do, so lick your come off of her face, and her left tit as well."

Adam looked about to protest as did Eve but he leaned in and cleaned her up with a look of disgust on his face. Eve said to him. "I've just swallowed a whole load and it wasn't bad so you don't have to look disgusted at cleaning me."

"We seem to have created a little tension between the Lovebirds." Gavin said to the audience. There was much laughter and a little cheering.

Gavin said. "You did that well Eve; I thought you had no idea how to do it."

"I just followed your suggestions. It seems surprisingly easy and I am sure Adam had great enjoyment as he came and filled my mouth. I was against it at first but it seemed quite OK by the time I finished, or he did. I would do that for him again in private, but he hasn't gone soft."

"That would be the triple strength Viagra he took plus a little of the cream Cindy put on his cock when she shaved him. It does smooth things out but it also prevents immediate softening after coming." And now over to the Pastor, what did you think of Eve's revelation that she might do that for Adam in the future?"

"It would not be forbidden by the church but it isn't something one should do in public like that. I was surprised at Adam climaxing so easily."

"I think we explained that he has been chemically stimulated so he could perform so that covers him...and he covered her too." Huge laugh from the audience. "I see that during that performance the audience went up by over 50,000 so it seems a good draw and we are starting to mint it. I am told we have cleared the Million prize money and sales of the DVD have already gone through the roof and we aren't even half-way there yet."

"So, onto the next question for £2,000. You now have £1,000 so good luck, well I don't really mean that, I hope Adam blows it again, although you won't have to Eve, I look forward to more humiliation for you. 'From which cactus is tequila made?"

"You keep asking questions that I don't know the answer to but this one is about alcohol and while I don't know the answer I do know that the agave cactus is used in an alcoholic way so that's my answer."

"Damn, I was hoping that would fox you. Having answered a question correctly you could choose to lock the money so even if you bow out you will get £2,000. Do you want to?"

They chatted and Eve turned to the camera. "We came here to get enough for the church's needs and that wouldn't be enough so thank you, but no."

"OK then on to the £4,000 question, I really hope you fail in this because you will be fucked if the answer is wrong. 'Which malformation did Marilyn Monroe have when she was born?"

Adam hummed and hawed but couldn't think of an answer. Gavin encouraged him. "Think hard Adam or you will be watching Eve with Garth's cock in one of her holes and he will be shagging her bareback."

"Was it...a third nipple?" The audience cheered and Adam looked pleased. Gavin said "are you sure you want to keep that answer Adam?"

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
344 Followers
12