Millstone - Novel 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Max, "What do you think about living here?"

"Even with the shower on the ground floor, that sounds better than what we have," said Max, "and a lack of toilet privacy wouldn't bother me."

"Okay, we'll apply for membership."

"Great! So, have either of you had ossobuco before?"

This began the inevitable conversation about food, wine, and other aspects of the culinary arts. Albert knew a lot about such things and demonstrated himself a consummate chef; the food was delicious. I could tell by the way he gave us the whole spiel about the men's club that he wanted us to move-in badly, and we probably would. I couldn't foresee any problems with our applications.

After dinner, we sat and chatted for a bit about life, the city, plans for the future, anything but the Haines case. During all that, something he told me may have indicated one of the reasons Sawyer took me into their family. Apparently, like mine, their parents had also died, and they only had one another. I suspected Thomas included me because he knew that we would hit it off, and it would give them both someone they could consider family. I'm all for doing whatever we can to not feel so alone in this world, and it made me feel wanted and privileged to have somehow earned that, just by being the man that I am.

About 9:55 that evening, Al began unbuckling his harness. "I'm going naked downstairs. If you're willing, you're welcome to leave your clothes on the couch."

Max immediately stood and began to remove his clothes; no one could ever use shy as a descriptor for him. When I stood up to unbutton my shirt, I saw Albert remove his pants. He had a beautiful body and a low tan line on his well-shaped ass. His uncut cock dangled a bit, not as low as Henry's, but it was nice. He opened the drawer on his side table and took out two fluorescent green armbands. He began to fasten them on his arms above his biceps as he gave Max a good once over.

"Oh, man... I love your fur. I've never seen anyone with fur like that."

"He's my Golden Bear," I said.

"I see that."

"And Millstone's my Stallion," said Max.

I removed my pants, and Albert's jaw dropped. "That's the biggest fucking dick I've ever seen."

Max laughed. "That's what Thomas said."

"Exactly as he said it."

"Oh shit," he said, "I'm getting an erection. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No, of course not. I'll probably have one before long."

"Will you get bigger than that?"

"Yes, he will," said Max. "But you have a nice cock, Al."

"Thanks," he said, distracted by his inability to stop staring at my mine.

I asked him, "What's with the green armbands?"

He acted like I hadn't said anything, his eyes glued to my schlong.

"Albert..." I snapped my fingers a few times in front of my cock. "Eyes up here for a moment."

He followed my fingers up to my eyes. "I am so sorry," he said. "You are breathtaking. I am in awe right now."

"Having this much meat has its issues. So, what's with the green armbands? Henry wore them too."

"We use them as signals to members. If someone wears one, then they're willing to play sexually, but you must ask and accept it when someone tells you no. If, however, someone wears two armbands, that means they're up for anything. Since I'm wearing two, that means no one must ask me; if any member wants to suck my dick, just do it. The guys here are all a bunch of studs; I wouldn't toss any of them out of bed. If you're not interested in playing, don't wear an armband, and no one will approach you for sex. They will look, especially at the two of you, but they won't approach you. And no one wears them while working out."

As we walked to the end of the hallway, I just walked as I normally would, but I never thought about the noises I make. Albert led the way, and when we stopped at the lift, he turned toward me, tipped his head back, squeezed his eyes shut, and laughed a little. "Fuck, Millstone."

"What's the matter?"

"It's the slap slap slap slap of that horse cock against your thighs with every step. Oh my god, I am so fucking horny right now." He jacked his stiff cock a couple of times, turned, and placed his thumb onto the fingerprint reader to call for the elevator. The door opened, as it was already on our floor.

As we entered, I said to him, "You'll get used to it."

He looked up at me. "I hope not; feeling this horny is the best."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Club Kevin's first night working at the gay biker club.in Gay Male
Busting Broncos Pt. 01 Family dynamics change when big cocks are involved.in Gay Male
Male Sorting Sorting dorm's mail leads to biggest and best man on campus.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Jeff's Dirty Arcade Adventures 18yo Jeff visits an adult arcade tempting fate each time.in Gay Male
More Stories