Millville Ch. 06: THE MILL

Story Info
Suzie and I watch and learn from another BDSM demonstration.
4k words
4.62
15.1k
1

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story will be best understood if read from the beginning. While each chapter will stand alone, I urge the reader to start from the Chapter 1.)

*****

Suzie and I were both tired when Bob and Julie dropped us off. It was an interesting evening, meeting and talking with the members of "Munch". We both really got an earful of startling information about the BDSM lifestyle from our dinner companions. We agreed to leave our discussion about it until the next day since we both had to be up early for work.

When Suzie got home from work Friday I had some cocktails waiting. We sat together on the sofa and relaxed with our drinks. Dinner could wait. It was just some leftovers that needed to be nuked.

I started with the subject of last night's dinner meeting of the Munch club. "What'd you think about the meeting last night?"

"I thought it was great. I loved the people we met. They were so down to earth, unassuming. I have no idea what the people I met do for a living, or if they're rich or poor, or what their politics or religions are, or where they're from. I only know that they're totally into this BDSM lifestyle and seem to love it. What did you think?"

"I agree. I was really glad we went. Seems like there's way more about this beyond what we've heard from Bob and Julie. But it's not that they aren't aware. Seems like they are big players in that community in this area. Everyone knows them. Many have been to parties at their house. Several couples at a time, to play in their "dungeon". That's what they call the playroom."

She asked, "And did you like the people you were sitting next to?"

"I did. Especially the two on my left. Len and Leila. They were anxious to fill me in on things. But, what surprised me the most, I think, was to learn in their relationship. She's the dom. That's short for dominatrix."

"I know, Tom. I figured that out a while ago."

"So she ties him up and beats on him, I guess. She's so petite and he's big and strong looking."

"Well, one of my couples, Jane and Vince, are switches."

"They're what?" I asked.

"Switches. You know, they switch."

"Switch what?"

"What do you think, Tom? What were we talking about all night there? They switch roles. One time he's the top and she's the bottom. Then next time, maybe she's the top and he's the bottom."

"Top? Bottom? What are you talking about?"

"God, Tom. Didn't you learn anything there? A top is the dominating partner and the bottom is the submissive one."

"How do they decide who's who?"

"Oh, sometimes they take turns. Sometimes they flip a coin. Sometimes one of them is just in the mood to be one or the other and they go along with that."

I asked Suzie, "Have you looked at that flyer yet?"

"I did. Let's see. Oh, here it is. Second Annual Gala at The Mill. Gourmet banquet, provocative entertainment. 100% of profits go to charity. Oh! Here's the rub. $500 per person. Members of The Mill Club and their guests only."

"Well, they did say last night that it was pricey. We'll talk to them tomorrow and see what we think. I mean, we can afford it if we really want to go."

Saturday morning we could sleep in, but when we were awake we both wanted to make love. After digesting all that we had heard at the Munch meeting we were both horny, but despite all the kinky things we had been thinking about we just had vanilla sex. Then we proceeded with our day; I, straightening up the house and Suzie, preparing the supper for Bob and Julie.

Right at seven o'clock, the doorbell rang and we both went to the door. We were stunned to see how Julie was dressed. While Bob had in normal sporty clothes, Julie was wearing a mini...very mini...black leather skirt, black, form-fitting tank top, and black shoes with four inch spike heels. Her outfit was completed by black, thigh-high stockings showing a little skin below her skirt, and a silver skull hanging from a chain around her neck.

"Oh my!" Suzie exclaimed. "Look at you. I don't remember saying that this was a Halloween party."

"Actually," Julie replied, "Bob told me to wear this. And you know; whatever Bob wants, he gets."

I said, "Well I didn't expect it, but I totally approve of the look. Bob gets my vote for couturier of the week."

"I'm sure he does," Suzie said disapprovingly.

"Well, come on in," she added. "And bring your slut wife with you."

"Now, now, Suzie," Bob replied. She is your best friend. Be nice."

"I know, Bob. I'm kidding. Actually I'm jealous. I wish I could carry off a look like that. Now let's go to the living room and have some drinks."

Bob held his hands out to us. "Here's something for you. The wine we can drink tonight or you can save it for another time, and this (as he handed a gift-wrapped box to me) you should open after dinner."

"What is it, more handcuffs?" Suzie asked.

"You'll see. If you don't like it, you can just toss it out."

I brought out the drinks and a bowl of trail mix to snack on. I raised my glass and toasted, "Here's to friends. Our very good friends who turned out to be pretty weird, and to all the new friends we made at the Munch meeting, who, I guess, are all pretty weird, too."

Bob countered. "To all the Munches of the world. And to you and Suzie, my wish that you too may find the pleasure that all us weird Munch people have found. Cheers!"

"Now," I said. "Let's talk about the Gala at The Mill. What's it all about besides being expensive?"

Julie started. "First of all let me explain what the Mill is. You know that old saw mill about ten miles out of town on Route 12? It's what this town was named after. As you know, the lumber company that owned and ran it went out of business twenty years or so ago. The mill just sat vacant for years and years. Then, about four years ago, Bob got the idea of buying it to use as a sort of clubhouse for people into BDSM like us. Bob, you tell the rest. You know what went on better than I do."

"Well, I mentioned my idea to several of the Munch members that I knew pretty well, and most of them thought it would be a great idea. The big question, though, was the cost. Long story short, we got twelve people together to put up the necessary money. We knew we couldn't get a loan from the bank because of what we were going to use it for. They would have laughed us out the door. It turned out not to be that expensive to buy the property because the company that had owned it was in bankruptcy, wanted to liquidate it, and couldn't find any buyers. The big expense was renovating it so that it met our needs and passed all the county code requirements.

"When people in our lifestyle community got wind of what we were doing, lots of them were asking how they could get in on it. So the twelve of us decided to make a private club out of it. One of the twelve was a lawyer so he drew up all the legal papers. We made a set of by-laws, rules of conduct, and a formula by which the membership fees would eventually be enough to pay the twelve original owners back what they had invested. At that time everything would belong to the members."

I asked, "How much was the membership then?"

"It was $10,000 to join, and $500 a month dues. Before we even started to remodel the building we had forty members besides the twelve. By the time it was finished, about two years ago, we had a hundred members. That was more than enough to pay off us twelve founders so the club is now a private club, incorporated, and owned by all the members. Several of the guys are carpenters, one a cabinet maker, one works with leather, there are a couple of painters. We paid them for their work but less than we would have paid outside contractors."

Now I asked, "How much is it to join the Munch club?"

"That's a whole other kind of deal. It's only $100 to join and $25 per year per person. I know you can afford that. You and Suzie thinking of joining?"

"Don't know. We haven't really talked about it. We're still not committed to your lifestyle."

"OK. I'll tell you what. Let's get you to the Gala at The Mill. If you two don't have a blast, I'll be surprised. I know it's expensive, but it's for a good cause."

Suzie asked, "And what is that cause?"

"Don't laugh now. We decided it would be appropriate to support the Knoxville Sanctuary for Battered and Abused Women. Ain't that a hoot? A club that exists so its members can beat up on their spouses, supports a home for abused women."

"That is ironic," said Suzie. "Really, how are the two groups so different?"

Julie responded to that question. "Simple, Suzie. One word. Consent. When Bob ties me up and whips me, or does other painful and degrading things, I know that he does it with love, knowing that it somehow is bringing me pleasure and is what I want. And I know that anytime I tell him to stop, he will stop. These monsters that abuse their wives do it with anger, and rage, and usually too much alcohol, and fueled by whatever internal turmoil they don't know how else to deal with."

"Well said," Bob commented.

"Time for dinner," Suzie said. "Tom and I will talk about your 'Gala' and let you know."

Over dinner we discussed the Munch meeting of a couple of nights ago. Seems that anyone we mentioned, Bob knew. It was clear that he is a big player in the local BDSM community. When we were through with our entrees Suzie suggested that we have dessert in the living room. While she went to the kitchen the rest of us followed her suggestion. Before long Suzie appeared with a tray holding four cups of coffee and a dish of cookies. "It's not much," she said, apologetically. "But it's all we have."

Julie said, "It's all we need, Suzie, after that delicious dinner. Guess Bob scared you out of fixin' hot dogs."

"Right. I saw how he punishes people."

Bob said, "Speakin' of that, darlin', it's time for you to open the gift we brought."

"Oh oh, I don't like the sound of that, Bob," Suzie said.

"Don't judge 'til you see it, girl."

I sat next to Suzie as she unwrapped the box and lifted the lid. Inside were two short lengths of chain, each attached at one end to a six inch strip of cloth that had been wrapped around and attached to a small piece of 1" PVC pipe. Looked like something Bob made himself. Suzie and I looked at each other.

"What do you think it is?" I asked her

"Not a clue. But thank you, Bob and Julie. It was very thoughtful. I think."

"I might have known you newbies wouldn't know what those are. I'll have to demonstrate." Bob glanced around the room, then said, "Let's go into your den. If I recall, what I need is in there. We all traipsed through the house to our den and sat. Bob walked to the closet door and said, "This is all we need." He opened the closet door and placed one of the "gifts" on top of it, so the PVC pipe was on the back side of the door, the strip of cloth was on top of the door, and the chain was hanging down the front. He then closed the door and pulled the chain toward him. "See. The chain can't come down anymore because that PVC pipe in the back stops it. Now, Tom. Do me a favor and get those handcuffs which Suzie seemed to like so much."

"Wait a minute, Bob," Suzie admonished.

"Don't worry, my dear, you are not a participant in this event. Tonight, at least."

I returned from upstairs with the handcuffs and handed them to Bob.

"Thanks." Turning toward Julie, he commanded, "Slut girl, come here."

"Yes, Master," she said, obediently.

When she was next to him, he said, "Strip."

"Yes, Master." She started peeling off her clothes. First the shoes. Next the stockings, followed by the neckless, the leather miniskirt, and the tank top. She was now in a black thong panty and skimpy black bra, similar to what she had on in their "dungeon".

"Face the closet door," Bob commanded, "and stand right next to it."

She did as he said, and then he added, "Now off with the bra and panties. Hand them to me."

"Yes, Master."

Next, Bob placed the handcuffs on Julie's wrists and lifter them toward the top of the door. He fastened the chain linking the cuffs together to the chain hanging from the top of the door with a clip that had been attached to our "gift". Suzie and I squeezed each other's hand while we watched this transpire. We had never seen Julie naked before.

"Tom. Come into the kitchen with me, please. I need to get a few things."

He and I went to the kitchen where Bob snooped around in the drawers and cabinets until he found what he wanted. A long-handled wooden spoon; a rubber spatula; a couple of dish towels. "Now to the laundry room. And do you guys have a yardstick?"

"Yep. I'll get it. We keep it in the pantry for some reason." While I was getting the yardstick Bob was rummaging around in the laundry room.

"OK," he said. "That's it. Everything I need. Let's go see how Julie's doing."

Of course Julie was right where Bob had left her. Facing the closet door, her arms stretched high above her head. Her shapely, ivory, bare butt, which was bright red the last time we saw it, pointing straight at us. Seeing her beautiful body like that was already giving me a hard on. Suzie, gently feeling my crotch, said only. "Hmmm."

"Now let me show you what can be done using nothing other than a few household items," Bob said.

First he took a dishtowel and tied Julie's ankles together. Then, folding the other dishtowel into four inch strips, he blindfolded her.

"Oh, Tom, I forgot something. Can you get me a short extension cord?"

"Sure. There should be one in the kitchen."

"Thanks," Bob said as I handed him a six foot extension cord. Now we can finish getting Julie ready."

He took her panties out of his pocket, wadded them up into a ball and stuffed them in Julie's mouth. Then he wrapped the electric cord around her head so they held the panties in her mouth, and tied it tight behind her head.

"Don't know if yer neighbors are close enough to hear her screams. Can't take chances, can we?"

He then picked up the wooden spoon and started spanking her right buttocks with it. At the first hit she let out a muffled gasp. He continued to pummel the same cheek until it was a nice pink.

Bob paused and asked Suzie, "How many more should I give her, Suzie?"

Surprised, Suzie answered, "I can't answer that. She's my best friend, I'm not going to tell you how much to hurt her"

Turning to Julie, he asked her, "Do you want your best friend to decide how much more punishment you should have?"

Julie nodded her head and said a barely audible, "uh huh".

"All right, then. Five. Five and no more," Suzie said, reluctantly.

"Only five?" Bob said. "OK. But if we want the same shade of red you guys saw last Saturday, I'm going to have to really ramp up the intensity."

He gently rubbed the wooden spoon over the pink skin of Julie's right cheek. He then raised the spoon and brought it down with a vengeance, striking Julie right in the center of the pink area. Suzie let out a gasp, and Julie let out a scream, muffled as it was by her gag. The spot that Bob hit immediately turned bright red.

"Ah," he exclaimed. "That's the shade we want."

He then delivered four more blows, just like that one, except each in different spot, surrounding the first one.

"Perfect!" Satisfied, Bob turned to us. "Suzie, you want to try your hand at the other side?" He patted Julie's left buttock with the spoon.

"Absolutely not. I am not going to beat my best friend. Not now. Not ever."

"I kind of thought that would be your answer," Bob replied.

I jumped in then. "I'll do it. Bob, is that OK?"

"Of course."

I turned to Suzie. "Is it OK with you, babe?"

"I guess so. But if you do harm to her I'll leave you. So be careful,"

Bob handed me the spoon and said, "Start out easy and gradually increase your strength. I'll guide you, but take clues from Julie. Notice how her body is reacting and her vocalizing, and, of course, how pink or red her ass is getting. Go ahead."

I started out with some soft tapping, apparently too soft. Bob said to go harder and faster. I did and with the harder hits and the faster pace Julie started to moan. I couldn't tell if it was a "feels good" moan or a "starting to hurt" moan. I had to admit as I saw the skin turning pink, that I was enjoying the experience. I slowed down the intervals between hits, but made them harder and harder. Julie's moans had turned to screams until finally the color matched the other side.

"Also perfect," Bob said. I stepped back and stood with Suzie, admiring my work.

"You're a monster," Suzie said. "I can't believe you did that."

Bob came to my defense. "Now, Suzie. Remember that Julie asks for this. That she gets pleasure from it. Indeed, she craves it. Would you deny her that, then?"

"I guess not, Bob. But it just seems so abnormal."

"Who's to say what's normal in this world? Now, let's have a little change of scenery, shall we?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Julie, turn around. Face your hosts."

Bob reached up and adjusted the snap holding the handcuffs so she could rotate her arms. With her ankles bound together she had to turn using tiny little steps. There she was, facing Suzie and me with her full frontal nudity in our face. Never having seen her naked, we were, once again stunned. Julie's breasts were larger than Suzie's, and, being in her middle 40s with two children, were sagging a little. But she still had a very attractive, sexy body. Her pubic area was devoid of any hair...probably waxed. My already erect penis got a little harder.

"OK. Now let's give a little attention to this side. Beautiful, isn't it?" Bob said, as though he was speaking of an object rather than his wife.

Suzie and I both ignored the question. What more can he do to torment her? I wondered to myself.

Bob reached into his pocket and pulled out two clothespins which he had no doubt procured from our laundry room. He turned to face Julie and started tweaking her left nipple with his fingers. Gently squeezing it and twisting it, and pulling on it. Soon the nipple had become engorged and he let it go, only to place one of the clothespins on it. Julie let out a squeal. We could tell that that had hurt. Could not imagine having that done to us. Bob repeated the routine on Julie's other nipple. Another squeal. He stood back and stared at Julie, then picked up the yardstick. Standing to her side, he gently touched her abdomen with the end, as if measuring the distance. Then without warning he gave her a solid blow with the yardstick right across her belly button. Then another a little higher and one a little lower. He repeated these until her abdomen was crossed with pink stripes. Then he gave her a few blows with the tip of the yardstick right on the pubic mound. She screamed with each of these blows.

"It's better when she's spread-eagled. Then I can whip her pussy and clit. You should hear her then. But she loves it."

He put the yardstick down and started twisting the clothespins, first one direction, then reversed. More screams. Finally he picked up the yardstick again, stood to her side, measured the distance to the clothespin and started hitting them with the yardstick. Not enough to knock them off, but enough to hurt plenty, judging from Julie's reaction.

"OK. That's enough for tonight, I think. Suzie, since you're Julie's best friend and savior, apparently, why don't you take off the clothespins for her. Put her out of her pain and misery."

"Gladly," Suzie said. She reached up and squeezed the legs of one clothespin and quickly took it off. The loudest scream of the night left Julie's mouth, even with the panties in it.

Startled by that reaction, Suzie wasn't sure what to do.

12