Millville Ch. 14: COMMITMENT

Story Info
Suzie and I decide if we're into the BDSM lifestyle...or not.
3.8k words
4.41
8.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

COMMITMENT

Author's note: This chapter will make more sense to the reader if prior chapters have been read first. However, on its own, it should still be entertaining. It may arouse your curiosity to go back and see what has led up to it. And, there's more to come!

*****

Suzie and I slept until around ten Sunday morning. We had spent Saturday evening at our new friends' house in Knoxville. Cocktails, dinner, and then a demonstration of setting up their bondage apparatus and how they use it. Leila, the dominatrix in their relationship, gave her husband Len a good beating, along with some other painful treatment. At least to Suzie and me it seemed like it would be painful. But then, what did we know? We had only been introduced to the world of BDSM a few weeks ago when our long-time friends, Bob and Julie, surprised us by telling us that they had been into that lifestyle for years.

Both Suzie and I were so turned on by the end of the evening by watching the proceedings that we couldn't wait to get home to have sex. And it was great sex, as we talked about the various things we had watched Len endure. And so it felt good to sleep in. Suzie was the first one up. I could smell the coffee brewing downstairs. When the aroma changed to bacon frying I decided I should join her in the kitchen.

No sooner than we had started eating the phone rang.

"Who calls us on Sunday morning?" Suzie asked.

"I'll see."

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi, Tom. It's Len."

"Oh, Hi, Len. How are you?"

"Great. How about you...and Suzie?"

"Oh, we're both good. Just having breakfast, actually. We were kind of zonked after last night. It was intense watching you and Leila. You know what I mean? You OK? I mean after all that stuff?"

"Oh, sure," Len answered. "That wasn't nearly as heavy duty as our scenes usually are. Actually I would have liked to keep it going, but Leila thought you'd had enough to digest."

"She was probably right. I will say, too, that both of us were horny as Hell when we left your place."

"Interesting." Len said. "But that brings up what I really called to talk to you about."

"What's that?"

'Well I wonder if you'd like me to help you put together some play apparatus similar to what we have here. We could adapt it to your situation in your house there. I can build a bondage bench like you saw here last night.

"But look, Tom, I don't want to be presumptuous. I know you two are just getting your feet wet into this. Maybe you're not ready yet. I don't want to push you into something you're really not into."

"Gee, Len," I said. 'That's really nice of you to offer. And I won't hesitate to take you up on it. But, you're right. I'm not sure myself. Tell you what. Let me talk it over with Suzie to see how she feels. If she's ready for it, I'll give you the go ahead."

"Do you think you can let me know by early afternoon today? If you decide to go ahead I can run over to Home Depot and get the things I'll need for the bench. That way I can work on it during the week. Maybe bring it over to you next weekend."

"Yeh. I think we can decide this morning and let you know. But listen, if you're going to do this for us I'm going to pay you."

Len replied, "OK, but only what the materials cost. The labor's on me.

"Oh, one more thing I wanted to mention. There's a Munch meeting again this Thursday. Want to go?"

"Yes. I think Suzie and I both want to go. We enjoyed the last one. Hey, that's how we met you and Leila. We've been talking about joining the group."

"You should. Great way to meet new people and learn new things. Anyway, give me a call either way to let me know what you and Suzie decide. Say hi to her for me."

"Will do. I'll call you back soon."

I walked back to the kitchen table where Suzie was just finishing her bacon and eggs.

"Do you want me to nuke your breakfast to warm it up, Hon?" she asked.

"No, thanks. That was Len on the phone."

"I gathered as much from your end of the conversation. What did he want? We just saw him last night."

"Well, he offered to help set up equipment here. Kind of like what he did at their apartment. But he didn't want to assume that we were ready for that...or ever would be, for that matter. He also said that the Munch meeting is going to be this Thursday. Wondered if we wanted to go. I told him 'yes' to that, and 'I'd let him know' on the other. He asked if I could let him know by this afternoon what we decide on the equipment so he would have time today to pick up the supplies he'd need."

"Wow," Suzie came back with. "Kind of rushing things, isn't he?"

"I don't know. He's just trying to be helpful and he's anxious to help us if he can. What do you think? Are you ready to pursue this lifestyle?"

Suzie thought for a minute, then said, "Give me a little while to think about it. You finish your breakfast and clean up the kitchen while I go ponder. First let me put your plate in the microwave and pour some fresh, hot coffee for you."

"Deal," I said, wondering what she might decide the future of our sex life would be like.

I had no sooner finished eating and put the dishes in the dishwasher than Suzie came back to the kitchen.

"Already?" I said.

"Well, I haven't decided yet. We've had so little experience with this BDSM thing, you know. And most of that is in watching, not doing. Bob and Julie. Leila and Len. All that went on at The Mill Club Gala. Sure, we both got really turned on watching all that, but how would we feel if that was us?"

"You're right. Maybe it's too soon to invest too much into this."

"Maybe not," she replied. "Remember last night coming home in the car I didn't want to expose my pussy for all to see...even if nobody but you could see? You were being demanding and said you'd punish me when we got home if I didn't obey. Remember?"

"Yep. I remember. You spread your legs open pretty quick when I threatened that."

"Well, I didn't want to be punished. I had no idea what you'd do to me. But just the word 'punish' has such a connotation to it, even going back to my childhood, that I'm afraid of it. But now, we need to find out. Both of us."

I asked, "Find out what? How?"

"Punish me! Right now! Any way you want! Let's find out if this works for us."

Taken aback by this I was quiet for a minute while I thought of the consequences of this. Then I thought about how to react and just what to do. I realized that Suzie was right. We needed to find out whether this was going to work for us as a happily married couple. Were we unduly influenced by our friends who obviously dug it, or might we find that it really can enhance our lives and our relationship. I finally told myself, Go for it, Tom!

"Suzie, come here! Now!!" I shouted across the kitchen. I pulled a chair away from the kitchen table and turned it to face her. I sat facing her with my arms folded.

"What? What's the matter?" Suzie asked.

"I'm not happy with the way you've been acting lately. You need a severe punishment and now's the time. Come here and stand in front of me."

She did and looked at me quizzically. My sudden outburst apparently diverted her thinking from our last discussion. "What did I do, Tom?"

"Never mind what you did. All that matters is what I think and what I want. Right now, I want to punish you, and good. Now take off your robe." She slowly took it off and slung it over the table behind me. She stood there, naked except for her slippers while I admired her lithe body. Her small, perky breasts and neatly trimmed pubic hair occupying most of my attention. "Lie across my lap," I ordered her, guiding her body to my right side and then gently pushing her upper body down to my lap. Her head and shoulders extended to my left side and her arms reached downward until her hands were resting on the floor. I reached behind me for her robe and removed the sash from it.

"Give me your hands." She raised them up until I could reach them and I wrapped the sash several times around her wrists. That should keep her still, I thought to myself. I pulled my right leg back so I could drape it over her legs to hold them in place. "Spread your knees apart. Further. That's it."

This is it. It's now or never. Don't hold back. Remember, she asked for it.

I gently rubbed my right hand over both of her ass cheeks briefly before letting fly with a barrage of slaps. They weren't hard enough to make my palm hurt so I figured they weren't too painful to her. I increased the strength of the blows until she started to complain. Keeping at that level, I varied the position of my targets, going from one cheek to the other, down the back of her thighs, and then to the inside of her thighs. That seemed to elicit the loudest cries.

I stopped the spanking for a moment, during which time I caressed the body parts that were by now a nice pink color. Suzie cooed softly while I did this. I slipped my fingers between her thighs and into her sex and found that she was very wet. That told me something about her body's reaction to my "punishment". I resumed spanking her, quickly ramping up the hardness of the hits, and shortening the intervals between them. In no time Suzie was crying out again, imploring me to stop.

"Please, Tom. No more. Stop. I can't take any more."

"I'll stop when I'm ready to. Not when you want me to. This is punishment, remember?" I reached between her legs again and now her pussy was dripping wet. One, then two fingers slid easily inside. "Ohhhh! Tom. That's good. Keep your fingers inside me." I slid them out and went back to slapping her thighs, then up to her butt. It was getting darker and darker red, almost the color that Julie's had been the other night. I stopped long enough to reach down and take off one of Suzie's slippers. I patted her cheeks lightly with it for a minute, then started swatting it against her ass. The sole was hard enough to sting when it connected with the already sensitized skin. Suzie was screaming almost constantly now and I decided that she had had enough. One more trip downward with my hand found her juices rolling down her thigh. I rubbed some on her clitoris for a while, stopping short of giving her an orgasm. This was supposed to be punishment, after all.

I pulled her arms up and took the sash from around her wrists. Moving my right leg from over hers I helped her up so I could put my arms around her and hold her tightly. "Are you all right, Baby?"

"Oh. I guess so. Let me come down. That was heavy duty. For a while I didn't think I could take any more. Then things changed. It still hurt like Hell, but I could take it. It started to feel like the pain was normal. Like I should just endure it. Let it go. And all of a sudden I didn't want it to stop. Especially when your fingers were playing with me. Then I really didn't want it all to stop. But it did. Why didn't you let me have an orgasm, Tom?"

"Because we needed to see if this is what you really want. You saw how Bob treats your friend Julie. He's brutal with her, doesn't let her have an orgasm, and she's fine with that. Same with Leila and Len. Look what she put him through last night and his reward for enduring that is to wear a chastity cage for a week...or a month.

"Now, why don't you go think this through so I can call Len back and give him an answer? It doesn't have to be 'yes' or 'no' right now. It can be 'not now' or 'maybe later'".

"OK," Suzie said, weakly. "I'm going to lie down and rest after that, but I'll be thinking all the time. My sore butt won't let me fall asleep or forget the subject matter. Count on that!"

I was reading the Sunday paper about an hour later when Suzie came downstairs and entered the living room.

"Get some rest?" I asked.

"I did. And it felt good. Although it was hard to find a comfortable position with my rear end sore all over. Thanks for that!"

"You come to any conclusions?"

"Yes. I thought long and hard about all we've learned from our friends over the past few weeks. About our own experimenting that we've done. But mostly about this morning. I tried to relive all the feeling I experienced while I was over your knee."

"And?" I asked, anxiously.

"You can call Len. Tell him it's a go! I think that this lifestyle is going to be over the top with excitement and variety and new experiences. Everything that it takes to keep our love alive and bring us even closer together."

"I was hoping you'd come to that conclusion. I feel the same way. I think this is the start of something really big in our lives." I got up and walked over to her and gave a big hug and kiss. "I love you, Baby."

I called Len and told him the good news. He said he'd get started building our bench right away. I also told him that we would be at the Munch dinner Thursday and would see him and Leila there. He seemed genuinely pleased that we were joining their fold.

Turning to Suzie I asked, "You're having lunch with Julie Wednesday, I presume. You going to tell her our decision?"

"You bet. I can't wait. She'll be sooo excited."

Wednesday at dinner, I asked Suzie if she had told Julie her news during their lunch together.

"I sure did. And she was thrilled. She's really been hoping we'd follow them into this lifestyle. She said that Bob felt the same way. He'll probably tell you that when you play golf with him Saturday. Oh, and she asked if we wanted to go to the Munch meeting together."

"What did you tell her?"

"I said that I thought we'd drive ourselves because we might go to that adult store in Knoxville after the meeting. She said we could all go together and they could help us pick out stuff. I didn't like that idea and I told her that we'd rather go by ourselves. So far everything we've seen and learned has been from them or Len and Leila. I think it's time for us to fend for ourselves. Experiment with what we think will work for us, not what has worked for them. Don't you agree?"

"Yes I do, Hon. I'm glad you told her that. It'll be exciting just the two of us picking and choosing our toys."

"So we just left it that we'd see them at the restaurant tomorrow."

Thursday's Munch meeting/dinner was much the same as the previous month's had been. We met Bob and Julie, and Len and Leila, and told them that, as we had done the last time, we should not sit with them so we could meet new people. They agreed and we found a table at which we could be with four other couples. We introduced ourselves to everyone, exchanging first names only, some of which we would remember, most not. At our suggestion Suzie and I sat across from each other, with one couple on either side of us.

Some of them remembered us from the last meeting. Of course they all knew Bob and Julie and wanted to know how we knew them. When they learned that we were new to the BDSM lifestyle they became both curious as to what got us interested, and anxious to help us further our interest. Suzie noticed that the older couple that Leila had told Suzie about was there again.

She asked everyone at the table, "Does anyone know that older couple over there?"

The woman sitting to my left, a sixty-ish, chic-looking blonde, answered, "Oh, we know them very well. That's Charlie and Mildred. We're best friends. Why do you ask?"

Suzie said, "Well, the gal I met last month here, Leila, told me a little about them. I was intrigued that at their age they're so into this life. I'd like to meet them. Suppose you could introduce us to them?"

"Of course. As soon as the waiter takes our orders let's go over there. They're lovely people."

I took out a small notebook and pen from my pocket and asked everyone their names again so I could write them down. My memory for names isn't very good and I had already forgotten most of the names of the people we met a month ago. After we gave our orders, Suzie and I went with the blonde woman, Inez, to the table across the room.

"Mildred and Charlie," she said as we approached them.

Mildred replied, "Inez. How nice to see you. And who are your friends?"

"Actually, I just met them a few minutes ago. This is Suzie and Tom. They're new to the club."

"Yes, I saw them last month. I remember that Bob introduced them. In fact I thought at the time how nice it was to have some new, young blood in our group. Welcome, Suzie and Tom."

Suzie said, "Thanks, Mildred. Hi, Charlie," she added, as we all shook hands. "I asked Inez if she would introduce us. Leila told me a little about you two last month."

Mildred replied, "I guess you thought it was strange that people our age participated in such things, right?"

"Well, yes, in a way. Not strange, necessarily. As a matter of fact, until a couple of months ago we thought it was strange for anyone to participate in such things. But now that Tom and I understand more about it, I admire you two for living the life that pleases you and works for you. And sharing what you have in common with other folks. Tom and I are just learning about all this, but I hope that we will continue to share it, as you obviously have, as we grow older together."

Charlie chimed in then. "I can tell you it's a wonderful thing. It has made Mildred's and my life together exciting and a loving thing."

Suzie said to Mildred, quietly, "Leila told me that you were like her in your relationship. You know, you're the dominatrix."

"Oh, yes, my dear. I am. I know it seems strange, especially at my age. But we've been that way since we started this lifestyle and it doesn't change just because you get older."

"She said you were an expert with a bull whip. And you use it on Charlie. That must really hurt."

"Right and wrong. Yes, I whip Charlie when I feel like it. Notice I said when I feel like it. Not when he feels like it. But, it's not a bull whip. It's actually called a 'signal whip'. A bull whip is ten or twelve feet long, at least. One would have to be outdoors to have enough space to use it and you'd have to be very skilled to be at all accurate with it. I do have a bull whip, too, but don't use it much. You see, where we live we can play outdoors since we have lots of property and no close neighbors. I practice outside with the bull whip sometimes. I need lots of practice. My regular whip is just four feet long. But it makes a good 'snap' and can hurt like hell. Just ask Charlie."

'I'll take your word for it. Did it take you long to learn how to use it?"

"Not long to learn how to use it. But a long time to learn how to use it well. Lots of practice. Poor Charlie. He was usually my target. If you want I could teach you, Suzie."

"That's nice of you, Mildred. If I decide, I'll ask."

Mildred said, "I want to get your names and contact information. For sure we'll want to invite you to our annual party in the summer. Can you give us your email and phone number? Charlie, do you have a pen?"

I took out my notebook and pen. "Here, Mildred. I'll write it all down for you. We'd love to come to one of your parties. I'm sure we'll enjoy it. Meet people and probably learn a lot. Let's see, first names only, right?"

Mildred answered, "That's right. It looks like you already know the rules. Charlie, give them our information."

"Yes, dear," Charlie said. Spoken like a true submissive!

After dinner was over and we had everyone's name and some of their contact information, we met with Bob, Suzie, Leila and Len. We told Leila and Len about our intention to go to the adult store and they too offered to go with us. We declined, as we had with Bob and Suzie, for the same reason. Len advised me not to buy snap hooks to fasten things together at that store because they would be much cheaper at a hardware store. Bob cautioned me to be sure if I was buying wrist cuffs to get them lined with fur.

12