Milly's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
A bit on Milly's home life.
2.4k words
4.5
1.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late."

I stood in front of the third floor luxury apartment suite. A freckled woman almost half a head shorter than me stood in the doorway, a cross expression on her face. Her long, red hair lay in bouncy curls on her shoulders and back, and seemed to quiver in disapproval at my sight. Despite her diminutive appearance, she was the same age as myself.

"I'm very sorry, Mistress Alexis." I didn't bother to tell her that the bus had to take a detour, which cost us 15 minutes. I knew it probably didn't matter. Instead, I simply bowed my head in obeisance.

Her lip curled slightly. "Very well... You'll be punished for this later." She stepped aside to let me in, and released me from my harness after closing the door behind me.

"Dinner's already been served. You can go get changed; you don't have to attend me today."

"Yes, Mistress." I bowed to her.

An female voice sounded from the kitchen. "Is that Milly?"

"Yes, mother!"

"Well, don't forget to let her eat dinner when you're done."

Mistress Alexis jutted her head toward the stairs, and I wasted no time heading up. I didn't have a room of my own - rather, I was headed to Mistress Alexis' room. It was decorated in a girlish style, with pastel tones for the walls and drapes. Her four-poster bed took up a third of the room, while a rolled-up padding lay next to it - my own bed, though I didn't usually sleep in it.

Only one drawer mattered to me, and that was the one that contained "my" clothes. I wasn't allowed to own any sort of property of my own - a slave's owner could delegate certain objects as "possessions", but with a word those could be taken back. The clothes I wore were all the property of my Mistress (or maybe legally speaking, her parents?).

I quickly got dressed in my casual outfit. Many slaves were allowed to pick their own outfits, so long as their collars were still visible. Sometimes the slaves were also required to expose their breeder's tattoo. Mistress Alexis took a much more heavy-handed approach, dictating my entire wardrobe, as she enjoyed dressing me up - and usually taking plenty of time to play with my amply-sized breasts while doing so - ample compared to hers, especially.

The meat and potatoes of that wardrobe was the maid outfit. Mistress Alexis absolutely loved maid outfits, and had made it clear that I was to be wearing one whenever possible. It has a shortened skirt to match that of my school uniform - and, in fact, the entirety of the rest of my wardrobe. The thighs of a true-bred ponygirl are always well-developed, and no owner of mine would by able to resist displaying them.

Having changed, I started tidying up. The room was not messy in the first place and it only took a minute to get everything back into place. Having finished my duties, I took a spot in front of the door and knelt on the ground, resting my hands loosely in my lap - a relaxed position in which to await my Mistress.

Despite how she'd greeted me at the door, I knew Mistress Alexis was not particularly upset at me. She was well aware of the importance of my ponygirl training, and while I was late for dinner, this was well within expectations. Rather, it was likely that she was simply looking for a casus belli to be particularly aggressive while playing with me later. I was already accustomed to her quirks - she was a fairly predictable mistress.

My training wasn't her call to make, after all. Mistress Alexis wasn't actually my owner. Rather, Alexis' father - Mr. Logan Wilson - had been leasing me from my owner for the past four years as a personal servant for his daughter. Part of the lease agreement required that I be permitted to attend my ponygirl training.

Over the past few years, I'd become quite close to the Wilson family. Logan, his wife Augustine, their son Henry. Their slave, Sally. And of course, there was Alexis herself. Master Logan and Mistress Augustine had always been warm towards me, and I really couldn't have asked for much better masters. They'd even offered to buy me from my owner and allow me to remain with Alexis. I respectfully declined that offer, as I had other plans.

It was only a few minutes before Alexis arrived. She looked down at me with her trademark imperious attitude, meager chest thrust forward and chin up.

"Hmph."

She turned and header over to the drawer. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her pull open "that drawer". Well, I had known to expect this anyway. What came out was her strapon harness, fitted with her favorite dildo, for use on me. It was covered with ridges and bumps, and its base was designed to fit in a strapon and stimulate the wearer's clitoris. Or so I'd heard - I had never worn it.

"Strip, and get on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

Well, so much for getting dressed. I neatly rose, peeled off the outfit, and made my way over to the bed. This sort of play was part and parcel of our relationship. I sat on the edge of the bed, and once she'd put on her harness, she came to sit right beside me, wearing nothing else. The dildo jutted from between her legs.

Her hand crossed over and grabbed my far breast, while her lips closed around the nipple nearest to her. My eyes closed as she sucked on it, massaging me at the same time. Her hands cradled my breasts, playing with them like putty in her hands.

I leaned back onto the bed as Alexis bore me down. She pushed me forward so my knees were on the bed, then pulled my legs apart. Her face came down between my thighs, lapping at my sex. I squirmed from the stimulation. While exercise would normally ward off arousal, working as a ponygirl tended to build it up, as the harness was designed such that that crotch strap only very slightly stimulated the wearer. As the ponygirl's arms were kept constantly restrained, she'd be unable to relieve herself through masturbation. In my case, I'd also had the experience with Jack while being bathed - I had only gotten him off with my mouth, and had run away before we could get any further.

I hadn't realized how close to the edge I already was.

Mistress paused. Her eyes looked up at me, narrowed.

"You... you had some fun without me today, didn't you?"

A jolt went down my spine.

"Mistress...! How did you-"

"There's no use trying to deny it. I always know these things."

Absurd. There was no way. I'd given Jack a blowjob... how could she possibly-

Her face was now hovering in front of mine, her cheeks flushed as were mine. The dildo laid against my mons, and I could tell from her expression that the clit ridge was stimulating her. As I started to speak, her finger pressed itself against my lips.

"I can tell when you've been aroused and how aroused, you know. You're usually only a little turned on from training as a ponygirl, but this time you were ready to go. Now, let me guess... you gave someone a blowjob? One of the stablehands, perhaps?"

A shiver went down my spine. Mistress Alexis had to be some sort of demon. A sly grin made itself across her lips.

"Right on target, I see. It's admirable that you were saving yourself for me."

I was doing no such thing.

"Don't talk."

She took a moment to maneuver herself inside me. I grimaced as the full girth of the shaft filled my insides. Her face wore that same imperious expression as before. Her hips shifted her rod into and out of my sex, working herself into a feverish sweat.

Her talk of "punishing me" had been total nonsense. Most slaves were used anally, a paradigm meant to create an inequality in the sexual experience. Anal sex meant less direct stimulation for the recipient - meaning, of course, that the enjoyment for the slave had to come more from the act rather than from direct sexual stimulation. Ideally, this was to remind slaves that they were not to revel in their own pleasure, but rather to take their satisfaction from providing pleasure to their masters. Oral sex was used similarly, with the slave using their mouth to get their master off.

Of course, this wasn't a hard-and-fast rule. A master was free to have sex with their slave any way they preferred. So far, Alexis seemed to be more focused on my pleasure than her own - though by taking the penetrating role, she still remained firmly in a dominant position. Alexis only used my pussy about a quarter of the time - meaning that, in fact, she was showing me favor at the moment. I smiled a little, amused by this thought.

"Gah!" I exclaimed, surprised by my mistress' sudden slap to my breast.

"Knock that grin off your face!"

"Yes, Mistress..." she thrust hard this time, jolting me a few inches back. Her hips started moving faster than before, pumping rather than sliding.

"M-mistress! That's... ahhh..."

She wasn't listening to me, thrown into a frenzy. Her harness slapped against my flesh, though my low amount of fat meant there weren't any ripples. How could her slim body muster that kind of-

Both of us came at the same time. My spine curved back on its own, overwhelmed by sensation, and when I recollected myself, I saw her coming back from a similar euphoria. She collapsed onto the bed beside me on her side, undoing her harness as she did so and letting it slide to the floor. I cradled her as she lay next to me, and we stayed like that a moment, our eyes closed, chests heaving.

After about half a minute, I heard her speak.

"You know... You won't get to do much of this as a ponygirl."

I didn't answer her. I knew where this was going. Were we really going to do this again?

"You know... you should stay. Stay with me. Come with me to college. It's in the same town, we won't be moving far."

We'd been through this before. "Mistress... thank you, but I've made up my mind."

She lifted herself up onto her elbow.

"Come on... stay."

I shifted onto my back.

"I talked to Malik! He said you could choose to stay. So if you're going because he's making you, you know you don't have to!"

She had asked my master? It didn't matter. I knew I had a choice... and I knew what I was going to choose.

"I know. I'm choosing to become a ponygirl." I replied in earnest.

"I command you to stay with me."

"Mistress Alexis, you and I both know that you can't do that."

Her expression twisted in an unbecoming way before turning sullen. She turned away as I sat back up.

"Mistress-"

"Fine! You can go for all I care. I don't care if you want to leave."

I placed my hand on her shoulder, my suntanned skin contrasting with her pale, delicate flesh. Our legs, side-by-side, contrasted each other - mine toned for labor displaying a hint of musculature, while hers slim, bearing only a slight coating of fat over indistinct muscles. My thighs were almost twice the diameter of hers.

"Mistress, I'm not dissatisfied with you. In fact, I'm glad it's you I've been with these past four years. I couldn't have asked for a better woman to serve."

She didn't turn, and made a huffing sound, concealing her expression.

"I've wanted to do this since before I met you. It's my destiny." I thought of the mark on my arm - I was literally born for this. "This is something I want to do.

"It's not goodbye. You can see me anytime. In fact - I would love it if you would."

As I turned her face to me, I caught her trying to blink back the wetmess in her eyes.

"I want you. I want you to stay with me."

I smiled.

"Look, my contract lasts for twelve years. After that, you can have me back, if you still want, and if I have a say in it. I'm sure Malik will agree." She flinched when I said "twelve years". "So, Mistress, please don't try to stop me."

Without warning, she pulled me into a hug. "I'll miss you..."

"I know." I replied.

"I'll come visit you! I will! And I'll watch all your races! And I'll cheer for you every time! You'd better listen for my voice!"

"And I'll look for you too. But I don't think you'll be hearing much of my voice."

Determination flared in her eyes. "Twelve years. You'd better not forget me. I'm coming for you then."

It was a time period equal to half again either of our lives thus far. But both of us believed it.

"Thank you, Mistress." I bowed my head in acceptance.

It seemed we'd finally come to an understanding. A month from now, we'd be separated... but I'd always cherish my time with her. What I was going to do would not be relaxing, nor a walk in the park. The life of a ponygirl was one only for the most determined, and ponygirls didn't get many diversions. Becoming a ponygirl meant having nothing but that identity.

"But you know, after I come back to you, they're probably going to have me breed. You know, to pass on the genes of the best racer in the country."

Alexis cuffed me, her face breaking into mock exasperation. "Oh, you're so full of yourself!"

At that very moment, a loud growl echoed through the room. We both froze. Alexis' face turned pink, then beet red.

As I tried to stifle my giggling, she stuttered in horror. Despite the fact that it was my stomach that had growled, she considered herself responsible for my hunger. "Ah... ah, ah! I totally forgot! Go eat dinner go go go now!"

I got up and threw on my maid outfit again before heading towards the door. As I reached for the handle, an impulse stopped me. I turned on my heels and bowed.

"Thank you, Mistress."

As I raised my head, I caught a glimpse of her pouting, her normally porcelain-white face still beet red. She was muttering something. I didn't wait to try and listen as I closed the door behind me. Sally was probably waiting on me so she could pick up the dishes, after all.