Mind Control Harem Ch. 01: CumKitty

Story Info
A hypnotized college girl finds something more.
4.2k words
4.47
112.8k
228

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella had been living with Justin for a few months now; they were senior year university students. Justin had been studying biochemistry and psychology, and Bella had been studying art. They usually spent a lot of time together in the living room, chilling, playing video-games, and Bella was perceptive enough to notice that Justin had taken an attraction to her, though, to be fair, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to see it: he joked about her cuteness and sexiness occasionally, and would even playfully push her against the wall, dominant anime style, though of course, he would never go through with anything lewd.

While it did make her chuckle whenever he did it, she couldn't deny that it flustered her as well; he was pretty hot, with a fairly fit body. Not glistening abs or anything, but well toned and well built, a good 5 inches taller than her at 6'0, nice big slender hands, lightly chiseled features, dark, yet playful eyes, broad shoulders, and a smooth, determined voice.

At the same time, she could understand his humorously flirtish advances: she was pretty cute herself. Her body was slender, but not skinny; she had a nice, slight hourglass shape, the right curves (B Cups and a round, yet tight, cute ass), adorable feline green eyes, pink not-too-thin-or-very-plump lips, and small, cute, feminine hands.

However, while they usually hung out together, during the past few weeks, Bella had noticed a sort of change; Justin would spend much more time in afterschool open-laboratories. It didn't worry Bella as much as it bothered her; Justin was really starting to grow on her, and, though she wasn't in any position to admit anything romantic, she missed him more than she wanted to admit; he was a good friend, she felt like she could confide in him, and she enjoyed spending time with him.

"Hey man, what have you been doing at school all this time? We still gotta finish watching that show..." she would say, confronting him.

"If I get this right, you'll see very soon," he'd reply, before breaking into fake maniacal laughter; and, while she knew it was a joke, it had a sense of sincere imposition and intimidation to it, as if there was something more to it...

One day, Justin got home late at night, when Bella was in the bathroom, cleaning her face and brushing her teeth to get ready to sleep. Justin walked down the hall and spotted her in there, exactly as he knew she would be, after living with her for so long. He was filled with eerie determination and walked in unhesitantly, even a little excitedly. Bella yelped, not having heard him walk in. "Jesus! Justin, you scared the bejeezus out of me..." Justin grinned, and approached her, looking down at her imposingly. He then grabbed the back of her head, not roughly, but firmly, and kissed her, startling her enough to drop her hygiene supplies. She let out a muffled scream, which faded into a moan, and she didn't resist. Justin pulled away, still looking her in the eyes. "Wha... what was...?" She realized she was blushing and straightened herself up, jittery, backing off. "Just a test. You like it?" Justin said frankly, a little lost in thought. Bella just stared at him. "I... I mean... yeah I... I was... nice..." She blushed, not looking him in the eyes, thinking about what this meant.

"Good. Just wanted to know if you would enjoy that voluntarily, before the experiment." Bella, a little bit too dumbstruck to think straight, tried to focus, but before she could formulate a coherent response, Justin threw her off guard again. "Now how do you feel about being my sex slave?" With that, she fell backwards into the bathtub, which finally snapped her out of it. She looked sternly up at him from inside the bathtub, though undeniably still blushing. "E-excuse me?"

He raised his eyebrows, knowing she understood. After what he had just done, she couldn't be sure if this was just another one of his jokes or something more serious. She pondered for a moment as her face turned redder: thinking honestly to herself, she definitely wouldn't mind getting down with Justin, but something so kinky so quick? To be fair, she was sexually submissive, so it would fit, and he'd definitely proven himself to be capable of assuming dominance. Still looking away, feeling pretty embarrassed and insecure of how this would play out, she answered, "I mean... I guess I wouldn't... mind it..."

Justin started unbuckling his belt, slightly smiling condescendingly down at her. "Good, because you don't have a choice." He pulled out his belt. "My experiments have been completed," he unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, "and tests have been realized," he pulled down his pants, revealing a sizable bulge she hadn't noticed before, and that made her much more lucidly (and admittedly, a bit lustfully) aware of the situation. Eyes wide, she stuttered, "W-what are you talking about?!"

"Psychoantagonization through Enhancements of the Neuro-endocrine Influence of Seminal Hormones. Or PENIS Hormones." Right then, he pulled down his boxer briefs and she closed her eyes, squealing. But it didn't matter, his "experiment" was already in effect: the boxers had been the only thing holding back the biologically enhanced hormones which, as soon as she came in contact with them, began being absorbed into her body, implanting subservience into her mind. She whimpered for just a moment, before beginning to moan with arousal, feeling the sexual effects of the hormones. Bella's mind was being cleared of all other thoughts, and filled only with that of Justin, She squirmed from arousal, but didn't try to fight the process, feeling submissive and even a little liberated, not having a choice. She could still feel her old thoughts and feelings in the back of her mind, but she knew, right then and there, she wouldn't ever reach them unless Master let her. Master? Well, yeah, duh. Justin is her master. She can't think, she only follows, like a good girl. She's just a little fucktoy now, a sex slave to serve and clean and cook for him, who loves being groped and having her cunt always wet, and when Master pays attention to her.

"Isn't that right, Bella?" Bella nodded; Justin had been speaking to her the whole time, feeding her mind these obedient thoughts.

"Now open your mouth like a good girl," Justin ordered, removing his button up shirt. Bella smiled and obliged happily, feeling a rush of arousal as she looked at his naked body. Her eyes no longer glazed over and blank; instead they were filled with excitement and love for her new master.

She parted her lips for Master, and he smiled, before sliding his cock between her lips. She cringed at the bitter taste for a moment, but Master helped her immediately, reminding her that she loves the taste of cock. And from then on, she did. She began pulling her head back and forth, sucking on his cock obediently, tasting and savoring it, licking his balls. And she had to admit to herself, the hormones only did so much; she knew she was enjoying this, feeling his toned thighs pressed against her hands, looking up at his well built torso.

Finally pulled her off, grabbing her by her hair, and shot cum all over her face, some landing in her mouth. Again, she cringed, and, again, he reminded her that she loves the taste of cum. "That's why you're gonna eat it all up."

And she did. She scraped the cum off her face excitedly like a good whore, and sucked it off her fingers, swallowing all of it, and looking up at Master in search of approval. He grinned with satisfaction and pet her head. "Good girl, Bella." Her face lit up, as she felt incredible, being able to be a good girl, and please Master.

"Actually... You're not Bella." She tilted her head, confused. "I'm... not...?"

"No, you're... Cumkitty. Isn't it obvious? You love cum."

"Yes Master! I love cum!"

"Hmmm... But... You don't look the part yet."

Quickly, Master continued, taking his belt and fashioning a tight, makeshift leash around Cumkitty's neck. She felt herself get hotter in her crotch, and gag a little, in the process.

"...Not enough..."

Master lifted Cumkitty out of the bathtub, plopping her down on the floor on her hands and knees. "We're gonna have to get rid of these pesky clothes soon, Kitty." Cumkitty blushed, and nodded, "Yes, master."

Master then took her by her leash and pulled, meaning to lead her, so Cumkitty got up onto her feet to follow him. However, he immediately looked down on her imposingly, pulled her up by her leash, making her gag and redden a little, and pinched her nipple roughly, making Cumkitty whimper loudly. "No, Cumkitty. Kitties can't walk. So you can't. Unless I say so. Understand?" Cumkitty nodded quickly, whimpering from the pain and arousal of having her nipple pinched. As soon as Master let go, Cumkitty dropped to the floor, on her hands and knees, and gasped a little, even letting out a small moan.

Master continued pull her by her leash to lead her through the hallway, into his bed, and this time, she did it right, crawling like a good kitty. He looked back at her and sighed.

"I'll have to teach you to crawl properly later. Right now," Justin entered the room and took a pair of black kitty ears, and placed them on Bella, "I'm gonna turn you into a kitty." Master removed the belt and instead put a proper black cat collar with pink words saying "Cumkitty". Bella blushed at the thought that he had been planning this for so long.

He proceeded to instruct her to stand up, and so she did. He approached her and assertively stripped off her button up blouse and pull down her ripped jeans, leaving only a pair of black frilly panties and a filly black bra. In a rare moment, Justin blushed, flustered. "I didn't know you liked your undergarments so girly, Bella." He pressed his palm against her cheek and she leaned against it, closing her eyes and smiling. He kissed her gently, before pulling away. In that moment, Bella knew that she really did want this, experiment or not.

"And it matches your kitty attire too." Master then took out his final surprise: a black, long kitty tail, but more than that, a buttplug tail. Cumkitty's knees trembled as she saw it, and she whimpered. "Don't worry, kitty. It will only hurt a little, trust me. Now, doggy position."

Cumkitty nodded, and got down on her hands and knees. She shut her eyes tight as she felt Master pull down her panties, preparing herself for the plug, but at the same time, she realized that this was the first time Justin had seen her bare crotch and ass. As if reading her mind, though, he smiled. "You're beautiful, Cumkitty." He rubbed one of her asscheeks with his palm and she trembled again, this time, not out of fear, but out of arousal.

He teased her asshole briefly with the already lubricated plug, before slowly beginning to insert it. She squirmed, feeling extremely strange as it pushed into her ass, spreading it wider and wider, but before she knew it, it slipped into position, making her moan slightly as her asshole swallowed it.

Master slapped her cute, tight, round ass and chuckled, proud of his handiwork, making her squeal a little. He then took her panties and a pair of scissors and cut a hole in the back of them, before pulling them back up her legs and pulling the tail through the newly made hole. "You're cuter with them on, Cumkitty."

Master picked her up off the floor, being careful not to shift her ass too much, and looked down at her, pausing. "Speaking of cute..." Her cute feline green eyes looked up at him innocently as he looked back into them, at the same time observing her cute, kind of wide hips and how her black frilly panties hugged them, the black kitty tail that could be seen hanging in between her legs, her girly little waist, her cute, perky, pale B Cup breasts hugged by her frilly black bra, her cute little "Cumkitty" pink and black collar, her neck-length black hair which blended perfectly with her new, black, kitty ears, her pink, soft little lips and cute nose and, finally, her eyes once more.

"You're adorable Cumkitty."

Cumkitty smiled happily, slightly tilting her head, loving her master's praise. "Thank you master!"

Justin, once finished eyeing her, took her by the hand and led her to his bed. He helped her on gently, lifting her a bit so she wouldn't have to raise her legs so much, as any brusque movement of her thighs would make her whimper softly from the tail. She'd soon have to get used to that. He laid her head and back down slowly, before crawling in next to her.

He laid down next to her, hugging her from behind protectively with his lean, fit arms, his hard chest pressing against her back and his bulge rubbing against her ass. She smiled to herself, blushing, and cuddled up against him, before meowing softly for him as she fell asleep, her head leaning back against his shoulder. Justin kissed the back of her head, pulling the covers over the two of them, and they dozed off.

The next morning, Bella awoke, seeing Justin in his boxers. "Hey, pet." She turns away, a feeling a bit more inhibited and shy, though she wasn't sure why. "Hi..."

"So. Do you like being domesticated, or do you want me to remove the effects?" Justin asked bluntly, grinning at her. Bella looked up at him, caught off guard, and blushed when he called her "domesticated." However, after thinking back to last night, she smiled sweetly, knowing her answer. Either way, it's not my fault that I feel this way, it's the hormones', right?

"I want to be your pet, master."

Justin smiled, before hooking a leash onto her collar and gently pulling her towards him as she got off the bed. He grabbed her waist and smiled down at her. "Good girl." He then pulled her closer, pressing his body against hers as he leaned his head close to her ear. "Though, the drugs actually already wore off."

Bella froze, and looked up at him, dreadfully embarrassed. "W-what?!" As her face turned red, she buried her head in his chest, to embarrassed to face him, whimpering softly. Justin sighed, and placed his palm against the back of her head gently. "Cumkitty, look up at me," he ordered, sternly invoking her attention and obedience: she slowly raised her head, reluctantly making contact with his captivating, hardened eyes. He took her chin gently with his other hand and kissed her softly. Bella, surprised at first, quickly melted into the kiss, though, and as he pulled away gently from her soft lips, she maintained a level of cautious curiosity.

"Bella, you know how you feel, so please, just let yourself trust me. I promise, I'm going to take care of you."

Flustered and speechless, Bella, feeling vulnerable and defenseless, half-naked as she looked up at him, sensed his words penetrate her, finally peeling her insecurities away from her wants. Her eyes got watery and her voice shaky, as she smiled warmly at him.

"I trust you, Justin...!"

He smiled warmly and kissed her again, before sitting with her on the bed, letting her get ahold of herself. Bella wiped her eyes as Justin cuddled and hugged her comfortingly; his eyes softened and became more playful, and she finally turned back to him, more prepared. "I'll be a good girl, master." He smiled, and pet her head affectionately. Bella beamed as he did so, and even let out a small meow, before blushing with shy regret. It soon melted away though, as Justin chuckled and called it cute.

He then took her by the leash. "Now pet, since you're awake, how about some breakfast?" Bella smiled and nodded, before following him submissively. She keenly remembered to always walk on all fours, and so she got down and crawled behind him as he led her into the hallway. He quickly noticed what he had the day before, though, and sighed, before giving her a firm slap on the ass, making her whimper softly. "You're going to need to learn how to crawl like a good girl, pet."

He proceeded to teach her, making her sway her hips and ass seductively and always bend her back downwards, giving her a few more firm slaps whenever she made a mistake. Soon, she was crawling to his satisfaction, arching her back to accentuate her figure and swaying her cute ass as her tail swayed behind her (it still made her moan as she felt the plug shift inside of her, though); he gladly rewarded her with a kiss and the brief rubbing of her cunt, making her moan and tremble with warm bliss.

As he pulled his hand away, he puzzled. "Hmmm... Could be wetter. That'll be fixed. And either way, you need your food."

Cumkitty, though confused, knew better than to question Master, so she just meowed softly for him, and followed him as he continued to lead her, stopping in the kitchen. He then took a can of food out of the cabinet, which looked surprisingly similar to cat food. She blushed, inferring what she was going to have to do. As she predicted, he set the bowl on the floor in front of her.

"Eat, Cumkitty. And lift your ass in the air as you do it." She obliged submissively, a little embarrassed, and lifted her cute round ass into the air, lowering her head to eat the food. Master unhesitantly groped her ass, making her squeal in surprise, but not resisting, moaning under her breath as she enjoyed his touch, and happy that he liked her body.

She then began eating her food and surprisingly, it didn't actually taste like cat food. Instead, it was more like chocolate and honey. However, soon after eating it, she realized it wasn't normal food, or even just cat food; she felt a tingling rush start to invade her body as she started to finish her food, with Master watching her, looking pleased.

"Did you like it, Kitty?" Cumkitty blushed and nodded, still feeling embarrassed about eating cat food off the floor, though not denying that it tasted delicious, and on top of that it was even making her feel... something. She quickly realized what that "something" was when she felt the tingling warmth accumulate into a familiar moisture in between her closed thighs, which made her whimper in alarm and quickly close her thighs a little more when she noticed it, not wanting Master to see what was going on.

He smirked, though, as it was pretty obvious, and he had planned it. "Concentrated complex aphrodisiacs, Kitty." She looked up at him a little desperately, half-hoping for a solution.

He took her leash and firmly pulled her to her feet, still pulling up on the leash as she stood. Then, with his other hand, he started rubbing against her increasingly wet frilly panties, which immediately caused her to moan with arousal.

She felt helpless as he forced her to whimper and moan, though it was anything but unpleasant. "With this, I'll be able to reward you more and punish you less. Doesn't that sound great, Kitty?"

Cumkitty nodded happily, as she felt his fingers invading her. "Yes, master! Thank you!" And right then, he quickly thrust his fingers in, pulling her panties slightly in with them, massaging and thrusting the walls of her cunt roughly, and immediately forcing her to cum, which surprised Cumkitty. She thought she had more resistance, but she soon realized that, with the aphrodisiacs she just ate, all that had been whittled away, and she was completely at his mercy.

Cumkitty fell onto her master's chest as her knees gave in and her orgasm wore off, her juices dripping down her thighs. She hid her face again, a little ashamed that she came so fast. However, she quickly felt comforted and better when Master called her a good girl, and looked up at him sweetly.

Bella then remembered when he had caressed her ass, and blushing, thought of something as he helped her back onto her own two feet. "M-master... Can I... 'touch' you." Justin understood, and chuckled, before looking at her and nodding. "Bella, grope me as much as you want." He held his arms out in a cross position, expectantly. She felt liberated, though increasingly more shy, and so, shutting her eyes tight, she reach out and started rubbing his chest. It's so firm... she thought, and so she kept caressing him as her inhibitions faded away, reaching around and feeling his lean back, almost hugging him.

12