Mind Control Harem Ch. 05A: Stripbunny

Story Info
Master, Bimbo, and Tits play with a new pet, Bunny.
5.8k words
4.56
30.9k
33

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to post the first 5 character descriptions as a recap. Another character is introduced in this chapter, but I don't wanna spoil it in the intro. ;)

*For ass sizes, I listed them 1-8*

*****

JUSTIN/MASTER:

Underwear: Tight crimson Boxer Briefs, revealing his bulge.

Favorite Outfit: Black straight fit jeans; white long-sleeved button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.

Body: 22; 6'0; Tan skin; shoulder length dark brown hair dark brown, playful eyes; moderately full tan lips; lean (not bodybuilder muscles nor skinny); toned abs and chest; medium tan nipples; slightly chiseled features; big slender hands; broad shoulders; toned thighs; firm tight size 4 ass; 6 1/2 inch penis.

Description: Bella's boyfriend, and the harem's dominant master, he's the decisive laid-back mastermind behind the mind control hormones and drugs. He thoroughly enjoys playing with his harem, pleasuring and abusing them. He makes sure not to actually mistreat them, though, being considerate and careful. However, more than any of that, he loves spending time with Bella, whether it be hanging out with her or owning her as his Kitty.

BELLA/CUMKITTY:

Toys: Black Felt collar that says "Cumkitty" in pink, with a leash attached; black buttplug kitty tail; black kitty ears.

Underwear: Black Frilly bra; lacey panties.

Favorite Outfit: Sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, or pajamas.

Body: 19; 5'7; Light skin; black hair; forest green, feline eyes; plump pink lips; B cups; cute pink nipples; size 5 ass; medium hips.

Hypnosis: Used P.E.N.I.S. hormones to temporarily remove her inhibitions, but now, she's under no hypnosis.

Description: Master's first slave, and originally his roommate, she learned that she enjoyed being his cute little Kitty. She loves being a good girl, as well as cuddling, mewing, purring, drinking her "milk", and being loved and used by her master. She isn't just a sexpet, though; she's Master's girlfriend, and she thoroughly enjoys being chill and hanging out with him.

SOPHIE/BITCHPUPPY:

Toys: Leather dog collar that says "Rapepuppy" in white; beige buttplug puppy tail OR beige anal hook puppy tail; white dildo gag (her "bone"); beige puppy ears

Underwear: Beige plunge bra; beige panties.

Favorite Outfit: Skinny jeans, tank-top and jacket

Body: 18; 5'6; warm natural skin; light chocolate hair; light brown eyes; average beige lips; D cups; beige nipples; size 8 ass; wide hips

Hypnosis: Injected her and used P.E.N.I.S. hormones, later injected her asshole and asscheeks to make them hypersensitive.

Description: Cumkitty's best friend, she was originally a feisty, independent young woman. Now, although cutely reluctant and still respectably strong willed, she's been hypnotized to obey Master's every order. She can still think and act independently as long as she doesn't disobey any of Master's orders. She revels in being Master's puppy and being humiliated, even if she's usually too proud to admit it. Her favorite body part is her ass.

MAY/TITTYTOY:

Toys: Strings tied around the nipples; red, heart-shaped pieces of electric tape of nipples; bronze nipple clamps on tape; chain pulling breasts together by the clamps; leashes and bells hanging off each clamp.

Underwear: Only red panties.

Favorite Outfit: Anything that doesn't restrict her breasts.

Body: 32; 5'8; tan skin; black hair; mature femenine brown eyes; thin tan lips; E cups; size 7 ass; wide hips

Hypnosis: Injected her breasts to make them extremely sensitive.

Description: She used to be Justin's psychology professor. Justin chose her to be his Tittytoy because of her extremely large breasts, he made her "girls" hypersensitive, to such an extent that they melted her mind, allowing him to take control. Now, she's a submissive nymphomaniac who loves nothing more than to play with her breasts.

JENNY/BIMBODOLL:

Toys: Cuntclamp with a leash

Underwear: Hot pink bra; hot pink waist high panties.

Favorite Outfit: Hot pink heels; light pink skirt, short enough to show her panties; extra small hot pink croptop with open cleavage that says "I luv 8==D" in red; red lipstick

Body: 25; 5'7; light skin; dirty blonde hair; blue eyes; plump beige lips; DD cups (augmented); size 7 ass (augmented); wide hips

Hypnosis: P.E.N.I.S. hormones, then a clitoris injection to brainwash her and make her cunt super sensitive.

Description: A giggly little bimbo that used to be a feminist, until she was brainwashed to believe the opposite. Now, she enjoys being dominated by a man, and being her Master's air-headed, giggly little Bimbo.

______________________

Bella decided to finally get out of bed, overpowering her urge to nap all day. Justin had already left; he told her that he was going to take Bimbodoll and Tittytoy with him while he went out to find the next slave; he had invited her to come along too, but Bella decided against it, wanting to spend the day with Sophie.

Bella was wearing her grey pajamas, though, since her pajama pants didn't have a hole in the backside, her kitty tail was sticking out the top of it. She also had her kitty ears on, as she liked wearing them since they looked cute.

She looked over to the corner of the room and saw Sophie asleep in her cage, though she noticed something immediately: Sophie had a new toy up her ass. An anal hook tail instead of her normal buttplug tail, and it was connected to a dildo gag she had by a chain, so it was forcing her to curve her back.

"No way... He did it..." Bella chuckled, a little surprised. She knew that Justin was saving that new toy for when he was finally gonna make Sophie's ass her most erogenous zone, but to know that he actually went through with it amused her. In retrospect though, it wasn't too surprising; after all, he already did the same with Tittytoy's breasts.

Bella got up from her bed and walked over to the cage, where Sophie, inside had her ass pressed against the bars while she rested her head in her arms on the floor, a blanket covering her underwear-clad body. Bella reached her hand through the bars, and gently pat Sophie's ass. "Hey, Soph, it's almost evening. Time to wake up." As soon as Bella touched Sophie's ass, though, Sophie let out a shocked moan and jolted up straight, which made her pull the hook in her ass as well as press her ass against the floor, forcing her to moan even louder. Bella jumped back, a little startled, though she let out a little giggle after calming down, which made Sophie blush. "You like your new ass, Sophie?" Sophie rolled her eyes, feeling a little embarrassed that Bella was admiring the alterations Justin had made, though she could feel her pussy getting wet as the anal hook aroused the new g-spot in her asshole.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna tease you. Too much." Bella smiled amicably, and opened the cage, letting Sophie out of it. "Here, let me take this out." Bella then unstrapped the dildo gag and slowly removed it; it had been almost deepthroating her the entire time, so it was pretty relieving to have it out, not only for it to be out of her throat, but for her back too, since Bella also disconnected the chain connecting the anal hook to the dildo gag, letting Sophie stop bending backwards sexily. Bella left the anal hook tail in, though, since "Bitchpuppy" needed to have her tail.

"Thanks, man. I was like that for hours..."

"Oh, don't complain, man," Bella teased. "We both know you loved it." Sophie blushed, but she didn't deny it, just blinking flusteredly. "How about some breakfast, Puppy?" Sophie then nodded, and followed Bella into the kitchen, standing on her feet for the first time in a while. She noticed that, even though she wasn't meaning to, she was swaying her hips in a feminine manner, making her tail swing behind her, as if she couldn't even control it anymore after the months of pleasurable training; she felt pretty whorish. It was weird to think that Justin had actually succeeded in making her his slutty pet.

Bella decided not to eat her aphrodisiac dog food that day, instead just making herself some pancakes and eggs; the dog food never tasted bad, but she wanted to relax a little. Maybe she could go on a date with Justin once he got back, some time to chill without getting kinky or randy.

Bella offered some breakfast to Sophie, too, but Sophie just got a cup of black coffee, always willing to enjoy a nice caffeine fix. As Bella sat at the dining table, though, Sophie just kneeled next to her and started drinking her coffee. Bella was a little surprised that she did this voluntarily.

"You know you can sit at the table, right? I mean, I get if you don't want to."

Sophie blushed, but shook her head. "It's not that... It's that my... butt..."

Bella blushed too, realizing that if Sophie tried to sit anywhere, she would only make herself horny. What's more, she also noticed that Sophie was making sure her ass wouldn't touch her heels while she kneeled, which now made a little more sense. "Damn, that intense, huh?" Sophie nodded, making Bella think that maybe she should ask Justin to do something like that to her. It sounded pretty euphoric. "Do you mind if I take a look for myself?" Sophie blushed deeper, looking at her cynically, as if to say "Really?", but she shook her head, and turned around, putting her coffee mug on the ground, getting on all fours, and lowering her breasts onto the ground, raising her ass for Bella to see.

Bella smirked. "Awesome." She gently poked one of her buttcheeks, but as soon as she did so, Sophie let out a gasp of pleasure. Bella raised an eyebrow, curious. She continued by groping Sophie's asscheek pretty tightly, making her moan more loudly. Finally, Bella delivered a swift, firm and hard slap to her ass, and Sophie screamed with pained pleasure as she came, extending her legs impulsively and raising her ass high into the air as her juices squirted through her panties and dripped onto the floor.

"Bella!" Sophie complained, looking back at her, embarrassed and pissed, as her spasms faded.

"Sorry, sorry! I was just too curious, man! Let me help you out." Bella chuckled, and went to quickly get something to clean up Sophie's hot mess. As she went into the bathroom to get a rag, though, she started to wonder exactly where Justin had gone with Titsy and Bimbo, since he didn't specify where he was gonna find the new slave. She shrugged, and went back into the dining room to help Sophie and finish breakfast.

Meanwhile, Justin, Bimbodoll and Tittytoy arrived at a nightclub, a few minutes from the beach where Jenny had been turned into a bimbo. It was a pretty risque, soft to hardcore adult club. Justin had decided on what he was looking for in his next subject: someone who wasn't reluctant like Sophie, May, and Jenny had been (at least at first). Someone who wouldn't be overridden by his hypnosis, but who would instead have her submission enhanced. Someone already willing to be a sex slave, or a least a thirsty slut.

Justin led the girls into the club by their leashes, Bimbodoll's clamped onto her clit, and Tittytoy's on her nipples, along with the rest of her breast decorations. However, they weren't as exposed this time. Bimbodoll was wearing her tight "I luv 8==D" crop-top, a pair of jean shorts that exposed half her ass, and her hot pink heels, while Tittytoy was wearing some tight yoga pants and an unbuttoned transparent blouse with heavy cleavage on top of her breast decorations.

The establishment was divided into a few sections: there was a large crowd filling about a third of the area, dancing and grinding as they enveloped the DJ's stage and the bar areas. The rest of the space was a little less dense, with another third filled with half naked men and women in bdsm gear getting down, and the last third being the stripper's area. This one had almost a dozen different pole stages, where strippers were dancing and swinging sensually, a few topless women and a few men as well.

Around the entire area, there were scantily clad women serving refreshments and offering lapdances.

A few women approached Justin as he led the slaves through the stripper's area, and, though he undoubtedly would have been able to enslave them and enjoy them, he didn't really care since they were being paid to please and perform: it would be considerably more difficult to uncover if they were actually naturally submissive and willing or not. So he declined each time, completely passing through the stripping area.

Justin grabbed Bimbo's crotch assertively, making her squirm and squeal, once they got to the middle point between the 3 sections. "Bimbodoll, how about you take Tittytoy with you and rent us a private room, in the BDSM sector. I'll meet you there with our latest addition. Feel free to use Titsy here however you want." Justin grabbed slapped Tittytoy's breast, making her moan as her knees gave in and she fell back onto Bimbo. A wet spot was forming in the crotch of her yoga pants.

"Yes daddy! Thank you!" Bimbo nodded, and pulled on Tittytoy's leashes, bringing her to the bdsm section to find a room to rent. Justin, meanwhile, walked to the dance floor, where basically everyone was grinding up against each other and groping each other nonchalantly and animalistically. A few times, Justin felt a woman grab his crotch, and, in response, he slapped their ass or grabbed their breasts, making them moan or giggle, just for the fun of it.

Eventually, though, one woman did a little bit more more. This once was as old as Justin, 22, and 5'7, as tall as Bella, though she sported nice, fuller D cups; not Justin's type, but still pretty hot. She had dark, tan skin, as she was Venezuelan, but her white blouse and bra were covering her dark brown nipples. She had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, thin, tan lips, wide hips, and an ass bigger than Kitty's but smaller than Tittytoy's. She strutted towards Justin, waving her ass, with a horny look in her eyes as she bit her lip. He scanned her for a moment, but before he even had to deduce anything, she flashed him, seductively pulling down her shirt and bra, and bent her back in, pushing her ass out backwards and her breasts towards Justin. "You want my titties?"

He grinned, tilting his head, before grabbing her breast and massaging it. "Yeah, why not?."

But as the woman was about to move in closer and grab his crotch, he held her breast still and tightly at arm length, not letting her approach and making her let out a small whimper of pain. "You're gonna have to do better than that to get my dick, you fucking slut." Justin wasn't really interested in her earning his cock, and he didn't kinkily insult her out of pleasure; he only gave the order to see if she was submissive and needy enough to comply. And she did.

As Justin let go of her breast, she rubbed her breasts gently, in part to soothe the sting he'd left, and looked up at him like a reprimanded child. She could control herself if she wanted to, but she had been looking for someone dominant, so, in response, she started putting on a show for him. She bounced her breasts playfully in front of him, and turned around and twerked her ass, occasionally being fondled by him. She fingered herself, sticking her hand down her skirt and panties, and licked her juices off her fingers for him, and she then fingered her asshole with one hand while groping her own ass with the other.

"So you're really willing to be a fuck pet, slut?"

"Yes, sir! Please!"

"What's your name?"

"Valeria, sir."

Justin looked at her as she desperately objectified herself. She was perfect. Just one last test, to see if her obedience really lived up to his hopes. "Alright, if you wanna be my little slave, you have to be dressed like it. Or, better said, undressed like it. Strip, now, in front of everyone, Valeria."

She looked back at him, taking her fingers out of her ass, and nodded, smiling and excited for the attention; it wouldn't be the first time she stripped in front of a crowd. She began by taking off her blouse, unbuttoning and removing it, though leaving the bra on for now, still pulled down so that it wasn't even covering her breasts. At that point, once she threw her blouse away carelessly, she had already drawn the attention of half a dozen men in the crowd. They only got more intense and numerous, though, once she started to take off her skirt as well, now only in her panties, as her bra wasn't actually covering anything. Swaying her hips, she swung it off into the crowd, which, with its same salacious excitement, wooed and cheered her on, nobody actually venturing to touch her yet, as they were still caught off guard, though the circle around her noticeably closing in.

Valeria started to take off her white panties, teasing her wet pussy and asshole, when Justin received a text from Bimbodoll. "I got a room 4 u daddy! Plz cum fast, Tits's rubbin her tits on the wall!" He smirked at the text, feeling a little bad for Tittytoy, before stepping towards Valeria, taking her by the shoulder.

"You're a pretty obedient slut." He then took something from his jacket pocket, something that she quickly recognized and prepared herself for: a buttplug. It wasn't too thick, but it had a little bunny tail sticking out the back. "Open wide." She obeyed, parting her lips for him and covering the buttplug with her saliva as he pressed it into her mouth. "Now, open the other hole." Though he said it mockingly, she actually obeyed, and held her asscheeks open in front of anyone, letting him insert it, to his surprise, to her moans of strange discomfort as it filled her.

"Now pull your panties up and come with me."

Valeria nodded and followed him, shaking her ass a little bit as she adjusted to the tail that was forced into her; it didn't feel too arousing, but to be more over-sexualized the even the skimpiest strippers in the club, and to be further degraded as she had an animal tail shoved up her ass, aroused her.

As they left the crowd and returned to the BDSM sector to find the private room that Bimbodoll and Tittytoy, Valeria strutted behind Justin, blatantly showing off her breasts for everyone to see, and the back of her panties pulled down a little as they couldn't go all the way up because of her new tail. Multiple people whistled at her, men and women, making her smile. They walked into a door that led into a corridor lined with more doors, each leading to a private room; he led her to the room number Bimbodoll texted him, and opened the door. Bimbo and Tits looked up at him and moaned immediately, smiling hornily and needily. "Master!"

"Hey girls, this is Stripbunny." Justin patted Valeria's ass, encouraging her to meet them. The humiliation continued as she heard her new name; she really was just a little pet to him. Pretty fucking hot. As she looked at the two, she had to admit she was a little surprised, though: the first girl was dressed like a supermodel mixed with a prostitute: a bimbo. The other one, meanwhile just looked like a mindless stripper, or ultra-kinky pornstar, with her over-the-top degrading nipple decor. "Go on, Stripbunny, these are your slave sisters, Bimbodoll and Tittytoy." Moaning a little as he pat her buttplug tail as it shifted inside her asshole, she obeyed, smiling at the two as she walked towards them. The situation was escalating into something more than a one night stand, though she would cut it off if it got too personal. She wasn't against a foursome, though. Before she could introduce herself to the 2 slaves, though, Bimbodoll squealed.

"She's so cute, Daddy! And a Latina, too!" Bimbo giggled, beckoning Stripbunny over to her. "Turn around, Bunny! I want to see this new slut's ass.", and spread her asscheeks apart, before giggling again at the bunny tail. "Cute ass, Bunny! Nice and tight... Might even make Kitty jealous." Bimbo teased maliciously, smirking, though Stripbunny wasn't sure who "Kitty" was. Tits, meanwhile, poked and prodded Bunny's breasts, pinching the nipples and groping them as if to inspect them. It made Justin chuckle, as he realized it was probably a tendency she used to have as a doctor and scientist, to be so analytical. He doubted she could actually think clearly enough to form any coherent thoughts though, and was most likely just playing with Bunny's breasts because she was breast-obsessed. A stupid little girl, trying to be smart again, but getting distracted by boobies.

12