Mind-Control Panties 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George stood up and took my arm. I smiled, looking up at him. "And you behave," I told him. "I'm a good girl, remember?"

"Yeah, I saw," George said, smiling. "Well, let's get to the movie. You're gonna love it."

I bet I would. George was a nice boy. He felt safe. Not one of those boys who would try to take advantage of me. He understood that I would always be Daddy's little girl.

* * *

The figure who created the panties smiled.

His first creation was a huge success. It was worth the wait for Brittany to finally put them on. He knew she would be forever happy. In nine months, she would produce a baby. The first of the many children she would bear her Daddy. One day, she would even get married, but she would forever give herself to her father. Her husband, maybe even this stooge George, would understand. He might be married to Brittany, but her body would forever belong to her daddy.

The figure brushed the next pair of panties with a single word printed across the rear in gold, sparkling letters: Bratty.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...