Mind-Control Panties 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need something a bit more than that," I said. "You're going to be a good, little sister-bitch, right?"

She nodded her head, her floppy ears twitching. "Yes," she moaned. "You could fuck my pussy. It's all right. You're my brother-owner. You're the only one who can fuck me."

I petted her. "That's right."

I was too horny to wait to get home. Why not here? She was a sister-bitch. She had nothing to be ashamed of. "Open my fly, Jane. "

"Yes," she barked in delight. Her blue eyes shone up at me, the freckles on her face twitching. Her fingers fumbled at my fastener. She opened up the fly of my shorts, the zipper rasped. She tugged them down, whimpering. My cock swelled the front of my boxers. My dick was so hard. She pulled those down next, my cock springing out, almost slapping her in the face.

The naughty sister-bitch licked the tip and then giggled. "Yum, I love your precum. And your jizz."

"I bet you do," I said, moving around behind her. I nodded at a passing couple. They just smiled and waved at me. "Enjoy her," the guy called. "Damn, I wish I had a sister-bitch."

"I know," the woman said. "I bet she'd lick my pussy so well. Better than you do."

The guy chuckled like he agreed.

Smiling, I fell to my knees behind my sister. I grabbed her tail and pushed it out of the way. I stared at her pussy. I could smell that spicy fragrance. She needed this so bad. She whimpered, wiggling her ass. I grabbed my cock and lined it up.

I groaned at the silky feel of her pubic hairs caressing my cock. I was going to fuck my first girl. My sister-bitch's incestuous rush shot through me as my dick's tip nuzzle through her bush and found the virgin lips of her pussy. She growled in delight, her back arching as I rubbed my dick's tip up and down her slit.

I found her hymen.

"Eric!" she said as I pressed against her virginity. "Yes, yes, I'm yours. Use me!"

I pressed against her hymen. I felt it stretching and stretching before my dick. I groaned, my heart pumping fast. The sensation felt incredible. Her pussy lips just wrapped around the first half-inch of my dick. The silk embraced me as her thin membrane stretched to its limit.

Her cherry popped.

She gasped.

I groaned as I sank into my sister-bitch's incestuous twat. She barked and growled and yelped in delight as I sank more and more of my dick into her cunt. I groaned as her silky flesh engulfed me. I gripped her tail in one hand, tugging on it just enough to feel the butt plug. I went deeper into her. Sinking to the hilt in her.

My balls rested against her taint. She'd taken every inch of me.

"Eric!" she barked in delight.

It was the greatest feeling in the world to be inside my sister-bitch's pussy. To feel her cunt wrapped around my dick. I groaned, my hands gripping her hips. Her tail rubbed against my left side, the fur tickling my hip. I sucked in a deep breath, my t-shirt feeling so tight around my chest. Her cunt clenched down on me. Squeezed around me.

"Holy fucking shit," I panted. This was better than I could imagine. Then I could dream about. It was heaven.

"Eric," she moaned, her hips wiggling, stirring that amazing twat around my dick. "Yes, yes, Eric!"

"You like that, huh?" I groaned, wanting to move and yet enjoying the feel of her around me too much to do so. I was pinned between two different actions.

"I do!" she barked. "Oh, Eric, you have to move. You feel so good to me, but it will feel better if you pump away. I just know it. Please pump away. Please work that cock in and out of me. Oh, Eric, I need it."

"She does sound like she needs it, son," a friendly guy said, nodding at me. He walked his husky. The dog gave a single bark.

"Yeah, she does," I groaned. "Fuck!"

Drawing back my hips was incredible. Her flesh gripped my cock. The stimulation raced down to my balls. They were tense. Full of cum. I wanted to fire into her. My cock emerged, inch after inch soaked in her juices. Her spicy aroma filled my nose. A heavenly scent.

She barked in delight as I rammed back into her twat. I smacked into her rump, her tail shifting. It was pinned between us, the silky hairs brushing my cock as I thrust away. It tickled me, adding this spice to the delight of her pussy walls. My hand stroked her sides, petting her as I drove my dick back into her.

My balls smacked into her clit. I groaned at the feel of her cunt gripping me. My nuts ached, my cum swelling faster and faster. She was amazing.

"Jane!" I gasped. "You're such a good sister-bitch!"

"Yes!" she groaned. "Yes, yes, I'm so happy! You feel so amazing inside me, Eric!"

She threw a look over her shoulder, her floppy ears swaying. Her blue eyes met mine, glossy with her passion. She whimpered and yelped as I drove my cock in and out of her. I hammered my sister-bitch's incestuous depths. Her pussy gripped me. I shuddered, the ache growing and growing at the tip of my cock. I wanted this to last forever.

Knew it couldn't.

I slid my hands up her body, caressing up her smooth stomach until I felt the edge of her ribs. A moment later, I found her small breasts. Those budding mounds. I knew they would swell. Grow larger and larger. When she had her first child, they would fill with milk. They would become nice and round. I gripped them, massaging them as I drilled into her pussy. I plundered her cunt and twisted her nipples.

"Eric!" she barked, her cunt squeezing down on my dick. "You're amazing! The best brother-owner!"

I savored the tight grip and increased the friction of her cunt. I plunged with force into her as I manipulated those hard nubs. I twisted them. Pulled on them. I loved how they felt between my fingers. How much fun it was to play with them. It added to the delight of plunging into her cunt while also giving my mind something else to focus on.

Something to keep the eruption at bay for a little bit longer.

I couldn't think about my cock. Her pussy. Oh, God, she felt incredible about me.

I tugged hard on her nipples, bringing a yipping bark from her. Her hair tossed, her ears flopping about her face. Her tail brushed me while her ass wiggled. She stirred her cunt around my dick, massaging my cock.

Her hot, juicy cunt gripped me. Massaged me. Every plunge swelled and swelled the ache at the tip of my cock. The silky friction built in me. My balls tightened. I swung into her, smacking into her bush. I groaned, twisting her nipples, wanting this to last forever.

"Oh, yes, Eric!" She barked. "Your cock feels so amazing. Something's happening to me. I can feel it. I think... I think I'm going to cum!"

"What a lucky sister-bitch," a woman said. She smiled as she jogged by. "Make her cum hard. She deserves it!"

"Yes!" I grunted, hammering my dick into my sister-bitch.

Jane moaned. Whimpered. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter around my dick. It felt incredible. I groaned as I slammed into her. The tree rustled over us as she arched her back. Her little breasts jiggled in my massaging grip. Her hair tossed.

Her pussy went wild about my cock.

"Eric!" she howled. "Eric, Eric! Yes!"

She was cumming. I could feel her passion spasming around my dick. This amazing ripple. Her flesh massaged me. I groaned, twisting her nipples as I plunged hard and fast into her writhing cunt. Her pleasure rippled around me. I couldn't take much more of this. Her cunt sucked at my dick.

"Jane!" I growled, driving to the hilt in her. "Such a good sister-bitch!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Please, cum in me! Say to yourself!"

I drew back, my orgasm soaring towards the moment of no return. I could feel it. My cum was about to erupt from my dick. Her flesh massaged me as I jammed back into her silky depths. I balls smacked into her bush.

I erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled as my cum boiled out of me.

A powerful blast of jizz fired for my dick, basting my sister-bitch's pussy. Pleasure surged through me. This tingling rush of rapture that slammed into my mind. Despite how bright it was, darkness washed across the world. Stars danced, celebrating my pleasure.

Her pussy convulsed harder. She barked and howled louder. She milked me, drawing out spurt after spurt of my cum. I basted her twat. I flooded her. I groaned, dizzy from the ecstasy pummeling my mind.

"Yes, Jane, that's amazing," I groaned as her pussy wrung out the last drops of my cum.

"Eric, Eric, yes!" she whimpered. Her head lowered. The spasming of her pussy died as my cock softened inside of her. "Oh, that was wonderful. It was the best thing in the world. Did you love it!"

"Fucking yes," I panted. "Jane, it was amazing. You're incredible."

She threw a look over her shoulder and beamed at me.

I groaned, my cock slipping out of her pussy. I sank down on the grass and stretched out. The tree rustled over me, the blue sky peeking through gaps in the leaves. I felt incredible. Amazing. I just wanted to lie here and pass out.

Jane turned around. Her collar jangled as she nuzzled down my cock. Her tongue licked up my dick. She cleaned off her pussy juices. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her tongue bathing my dick. I smiled as I started to grow hard. I reached out and grabbed her leash, holding it in a lazy grip.

"What a good, little sister-bitch you are."

"Thanks!" she yipped before licking up my cock again. She reached the tip and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning off all her pussy cream.

As I lay there, savoring my sister cleaning her pussy juices off my dick, I thought about the future. I smiled. Mom and Dad would be happy that I was taking care of Jane, pleased with me that I had taken her in hand. She'd be such a good sister-bitch. I just knew it. She would sleep at the foot of my bed, wake me up with blowjobs, and just be a constant joy in my life.

Come Monday, I'd take her to college with me. She'd sit by my desk, her presence relaxing me as I endured my lesson. She didn't need to go to her own classes. She was a tame sister-bitch now. During my lunch break, I would satiate myself in her pussy. I might even pull out her tail and enjoy her asshole. I bet she'd love that.

All my friends would be so jealous. They'd all want their own sister-bitch. I smiled, so glad for today.

For a moment, I wondered how it happened. A little tingle raced from my sister's tongue and up through my cock. It didn't matter how it happened. It just mattered that I had her.

My loving sister-bitch.

* * *

The figure trembled. This pair of panties was so naughty. The figure loved it. The rush of mind-control was becoming addicting. It couldn't wait to pass out its next pair of panties. To get them out there. The figure stroked the new one, a delicious pair of panties. They were white and adorned with dainty lace that ran in horizontal bands down the front and rump. In delicate stitching, the two words flowed in gold, majestic cursive: Top Queen.

The figure stroked the ruffled lace, loving it. This pair of panties would bring such delight to its new owner. The figure had to drop it off.

The figure rose and stepped forward, the mist flowing from a fall of water. It stepped into the vapor and was gone.

The fog would lead to the perfect spot for the next girl to find a pair of special panties.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...