Mind-Control Panties 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting in the center of the bed was Rochelle's gift to me.

"We are well pleased," I purred.

I was more than pleased. I shuddered as my court began taking their seats. All the girls and female professors of my college were filing in. I shuddered, feeling hundreds and hundreds of eyes upon me. They all were here to witness me losing my virginity. My three ladies-in-waiting swept around me, smiling in delight. I could tell the joy they took in making me happy.

I waited with patience for all my subjects to take their seats. I wanted them all to witness my deflowering. To see me ascend and become their queen fully. I shuddered, my pussy so wet. Finally, when all the seats were full. When the lights were dimmed and floodlights illuminated the stage, I knew it was time to begin.

"You may now disrobe us," I said, holding my arms out to the side.

"Yes, Your Majesty," my three ladies-in-waiting said in unison.

I blinked, realizing they were naked. They must have disrobed while I was waiting for everyone to seet. They were also beautiful. Maryanne had those small breasts topped by her puffy nipples, a landing strip of sandy-blonde hair leading down to her juicy pussy. Rochelle's large tits swayed as she smiled at me. She had such joy on her heart-shaped face. She had a trimmed bush, her curls dripping with her dew. Rosa also had an impressive pair of breasts, swaying with her movement. Her pussy was shaved, glistening. Her nose ring gleamed as she smiled at me.

The three all surged at me. Eager to strip me naked. It didn't take long. The zipper on the side of my tartan skirt rasped down. The bottom was tugged over my rump and down my legs. I stepped out of them with grace, my tits jiggling. At the same time, two pairs of hands drew up my blouse. My round breasts spilled out, everyone seeing my pink nipples unveiled.

Rosa pinched one, twisting it. "Queen Elizabeth, you shall enjoy this greatly."

"Yes, we shall," I purred, my pussy clenching as Rosa played with my nub.

Rochelle went to the bed, she picked up the case, and held it up before with such reverence. Then she flipped it open. A great groan echoed through the auditorium as my subjects witnessed the instrument of my deflowering. The pearl-white vibrator, its shaft is smooth as crystal. Rochelle held it up then licked the tip.

I trembled in excitement.

My two ladies-in-waiting took my hands and led me to Rochelle and the bed. I walked on my heels, savoring my gift from Rosa. I reached the bed, turned, and sank down on it with grace. My round breasts jiggled as I stretched out on my back on the cool silk sheets, spreading my thighs apart.

I aimed my pussy at my subjects. I could hear another groan rippling through the audience.

They all wanted to worship me. They would all get a chance. One day. It would take time. There were so many girls and women that needed to eat my cunt and to rim my asshole. They would give me unending pleasure. I couldn't wait.

Rosa and Maryanne climbed onto the bed from either side. My Hispanic lady-in-waiting's large boobs swayed while Maryanne's little titties had a firm jiggled to them. I groaned as both their hands seized my breasts. I shuddered as their fingers kneaded them. Their touch was slightly different, Rosa a little more aggressive, Maryanne a little more gentle. Their heads descended, their lips both gleaming, wet and ready to please me.

Yes!" I gasped as they both engulfed my nipples. "Please us!"

My pussy clenched as they both sucked. Maryanne, engulfing my right nipple, sucked my areola also into her mouth. There was a loud, wet smack as her lips popped off my breast. Her tongue flicked my nipple, making my boobs jiggle. Rosa engulfed my left nipple, her lips sealing around my nub, she sucked hard. Her cheeks hollowed, the pressure on my nipple was incredible.

The dual delights made my pussy clench. The heat raced down to it. I shuddered, wiggling and squirming on the bed. This was amazing. I groaned, savoring the bliss they gave me. So glad everyone could witness it.

The vibrator hummed to life.

My virgin pussy clenched as Rochelle settled down beside me, leaving my pussy exposed to My subjects. I trembled as the buzzing, white toy descended towards my aching flesh. I quivered, my toes curling in my heels. I was so ready for this. So eager for it.

I wasn't prepared for how amazing the toy felt against my netherlips.

"Yes!" I cried out, my voice echoing through the auditorium. There was a hush silence as everyone watched, eager to see my deflowering.

The vibrator pressed against my clit. The buzzing tip sent joy rushing through me. I groaned, squirming on the bed. My moans burst from my lips. They sang through the auditorium as the vibrator felt so amazing. Rochelle rubbed the tip in circles, massaging my bud with humming pleasure.

It was unlike anything I'd ever imagined. It was amazing. Rapturous delight rippled out of my pussy. Mini-orgasms flooded through me. I groaned, my virgin pussy growing hotter and hotter. I whimpered, my other two ladies-in-waiting pleasing my nipples. They sucked and nibbled and played with my nubs while Rochelle gave me such pleasure.

I was swelling towards an orgasm already.

"We are well pleased with your gift, Lady Rochelle!" I moaned. "Yes, yes, keep applying that toy upon our pussy."

"Gladly, Your Majesty," moaned Rochelle.

Spasms rippled through my body as that vibrator attacked my clit. I groaned, my pleasure swelling so fast. It was amazing. My little bud drank in every humming delight. The vibrations rippled through me. My virgin pussy clenched. The two girls sucking on my nipples added drops of delight to the shower of pleasure spilling through my untouched cunt.

I whimpered, squirming. I couldn't take much more of this. My moans burst from my lips. My body bucked as my orgasm exploded through me. My pussy convulsed in my virginal depths. I gasped, feeling my juices gushing out.

"We are very pleased!" I howled as the rapture surged through me.

Rochelle ducked her head down. Her tongue lapped at my virgin folds, gathering my juices flooding out of my pussy. Maryanne and Rosa sucked hard on my nipples, pleasing me while that vibrator sent wave after wave of ecstasy rushing out of my cunt. The bliss surged through my body. They drowned my mind. Stars burst across my vision as I bucked on the bed. The humming was so delightful.

Rochelle pulled her lips away. The vibrator moved lower.

It pressed against my hymen.

"Yes, take our virginity!" I moaned.

Another groan rippled through my subjects. I could hear their cheers as they all prepared to witness that moment. Rochelle pressed the vibrator harder against my hymen, my membrane stretching and stretching. My pussy convulsing, my orgasms flowed from one to the next. Stars danced before my eyes.

"I love you, Queen Elizabeth!" moaned Rochelle.

She thrust hard.

My royal cherry popped.

The vibrator buried into the depths of my convulsing twat. I gasped and groaned, my still cumming pussy writhing about the buzzing toy. It was ecstasy. It was rapture. There weren't the words to even describe these feelings.

I thrashed on the bed, my entire court witnessing my deflowering. Rose and Maryanne sucked hard on my nipples. They added sparks of delight that showered upon the blazing rapture filling my cunt with ecstasy. The vibrator buzzed away as Rochelle pumped it in and out of me. She drove it deep into me, letting me feel that humming bliss all the way to the core of my femininity. She drew it back, teasing my walls, driving me wild.

"We are well pleased!" I howled, orgasm after orgasm rippling through me. There was no beginning or end to them. It was just a continuum of pleasure. I shuddered, stars dancing before my eyes. It was amazing.

Rochelle licked my clit. She nibbled on it then sucked on my bud. She plunged the vibrator in and out of my climaxing pussy. My three ladies-in-waiting gave me such pleasure. I thrashed. My mind drowned. Burned. So many different sensations rushed through me.

I soared higher and higher. Every orgasm lifted me to a new heaven of rapture. I soared through them. I was ecstatic. I didn't know when it would stop. If it ever would. I was utterly lost to the bliss. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut.

That humming toy pleased me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Lady Rochelle! Oh, yes, my three ladies-in-waiting have pleased us well! Oh, yes, I'm exploding!"

"Hail Your Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, First of Your Name!" roared from the crowd.

They cheered now. They witnessed it. I gasped, my queendom savoring the side of me thrashing in pleasure. I drank it in. I loved it. I knew I'd be forever their Queen. They would always fall to their knees and worship me and lick my pussy. My asshole. They would suck on my nipples. They would make me cum and cum and cum on wonderful vibrators. They'd fuck me with a strap-on and would use anal beads on my asshole. They'd rub clit rockets on my naughty bud.

I would have a life of endless pleasure.

My court would serve me utterly. I was so lucky to be their Queen. I would reward them all with the honor of eating out my cunt. They would plunge their tongues into my royal pussy and stir me up until I climaxed.

"Yes, we are well pleased with you all!" I howled, shuddering through my orgasm.

I soared to such peak of bliss. It overwhelmed me. I sank into rapture. I was held in the warm arms of ecstasy. I drifted, lost to the haze. I smiled. No woman had ever been pleased more than me.

* * *

The figure trembled. What a naughty delight it had crafted with its latest pair of panties. It wasn't sure it could top what it did to Elizabeth. But it wanted to. It touched the next one, a full pair of panties, a fun shade of bronze with silver lettering on the back.

Cute Tush.

The figure stroked the phrase, feeling the power of this pair of panties.

The figure smiled, needing another rush. Elizabeth had waited too long to use her panties. It had been a torturous three weeks as she resisted the initial magic. But she'd donned the panties eventually.

They always did.

The figure rose, eager to give the tenth girl a taste of delight. She would experience passions she'd never imagined.

A mind molded and shaped to the figure's perverse will.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...