Mind-Controlled Blowjob Bliss Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets blown by a hot mom and her sexy daughter!
7.4k words
4.74
41.6k
50

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blown by a Sexy Mom and Her Daughter

Mrs. Daniels looked so grateful when she pulled my cock out of my jeans.

The brunette MILF from across the street licked her lips as she stroked my cock. She had just thrown away her birth control, willing to let me breed her just for the opportunity to blow my dick. That was how powerful my belt buckle was.

That one word on it, SUCK, had changed my life.

"Oh, god, I've been thinking about doing this all day long," she moaned and then opened her mouth wide.

I smiled as she swallowed my cock right there on the porch and in plain view of all our neighbors. Even her husband if was home from work. I groaned at the warm feeling of the hot wife sliding her lips over the spongy crown of my dick, hypnotized by the belt buckler. The caress was incredible then she formed a seal about my shaft and sucked.

My cock throbbed in her mouth as the powerful delight of her blowjob shot down to my balls. I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. The pleasure was incredible. I groaned, savoring this wild delight surrounding my cock. My chest rose and fell as she nursed on me. She suckled with hunger. It was impressive.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good, Mrs. Daniels."

She stared up at me with her green eyes. They sparkled with such delight as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She nursed and suckled with hunger. I shuddered, loving the feel of her wonderful mouth sliding up and down my dick. The suction was incredible.

She put her all into it. She sucked my cock like every other girl or woman so far had. My mom, my sisters, the girls at my college, my best friend's mother, and teachers all wanted to blow me. Why had I been the lucky bastard to buy this belt buckle?

No idea, but I would treasure it.

My prized possession.

I would wear it every day. The power seemed to work whether I had it on or not, but it might be a residual thing, like I need to wear it for X amount of hours a day or something. I would take no chances. Not when I was having all the sex with all the girls and women I wanted.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled, "that's it, Mrs. Daniels. Just like that. Mmm, suck that dick. You're going to be my whore. My married slut just letting me breed you because you love this dick, right?"

She moaned and nodded, her green eyes glossy with such lust.

She slid her mouth up and down my cock faster, bobbing her head with such lust. Her tongue swept around the crown of my cock. She fluttered it, sending such pleasure rushing down to my nuts. They were so tight with my load of cum. I would have a mighty blast of jizz.

It would be incredible.

I groaned, my cock aching. This wonderful and powerful ache built and built in me. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty blast of cum that would fire from my dick and drown her. I groaned, so ready for it to erupt from my cock and fire into her mouth. She nursed with hunger on me.

"Gods, yes," I groaned, my face scrunching up. "That's good, Mrs. Daniels. Mmm, just a naughty hot wife slut for my cum!"

She nodded.

I grinned at her, loving the feel of her tongue sliding around my dick. My balls tightened. Her hands gripped my hips as she did, her brown hair rustling around my face. I shuddered, my dick throbbing and aching.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's it. Mmm, that's so good." I shuddered. "But you're not naked. Get naked and then keep blowing me. I want to see your tits jiggling. You got such a big pair of tits."

She sucked as she slid up my cock, the pressure so demanding. She popped her mouth off and moaned, "But you said I just had to throw away my birth control. I'm a married woman. There are limits."

"I did," I said. I smiled. "I'll cum faster if you're naked."

She gave me a suspicious look and then she smiled. "You're a bad boy, Neil."

"I am going to breed you," I told her. "Just utterly cuckold your husband, so that's not shocking, is it?"

"God, you are bad." She shuddered and stood up. "Breed me, huh?"

I winked at her as she pulled off the t-shirt she wore.

Her large breasts were held in a gray sports bra. Something comfortable to wear around the house. I smiled at the sight of those big breasts jiggling in the elastic underwear. She set her shirt on the porch swing after carefully folding it.

That amused me.

Then she pulled up her sports bra and those lush tits spilled out. They were big and soft, just such wonderful boobs. A mother's pair of tits. They swayed back and forth as she kicked off her flats and then shoved down her purple sweatpants. She revealed a pair of gray panties with HANES printed in white over and over across the waistband. Nothing sexy at all.

She should wear sexy lingerie to blow me.

She stepped out of her sweatpants and, after folding them and setting them on her shirt, she worked off her panties. Her big boobs swayed in such a delectable way as her brown bush came into view. Her panties rolled down her thighs. She wiggled her hips, bending over and thrusting her ass out for the neighborhood to see.

Mr. Warner, walking his dog, gasped and froze at the sight.

"She's just paying to blow my cock, Mr. Warner," I said with a cheerful wave.

"He's extorting me," Mrs. Daniels said in a playful tone as she stepped out of her panties. "Making me strip naked in the middle of the blowjob. He claims it'll make him cum faster, but he just wants to ogle my naked body."

"It is gorgeous," I said, my dick throbbing.

"Oh, well, you know boys," Mr. Warner said. He just nodded and kept walking his dog.

That was what was great about the belt buckle. When people learned the women were just doing things to pay for blowing me, everyone accepted it. Mr. Travers hadn't minded me and his son fucking his wife earlier because of it.

Naked, Mrs. Daniels fell back to her knees, her soft boobs swaying. She grabbed my cock and gave me a naughty smile. "Mmm, now where was I?"

She engulfed my cock in the heaven of her mouth. I groaned, savoring her hot lips sliding up and down my dick. She worked it fast, her lips sealed about my dick. It was a wonderful sensation. My cock throbbed and ached as she blew me. I groaned, my face scrunching up with pleasure, my cock throbbing.

She swirled her tongue around the crown as she bobbed her head. Her boobs jiggled and swayed beyond my shaft. She cupped my balls with her right hand, kneading them and working the cum out to the surface.

I shuddered, my toes curling. This wonderful pleasure swelled in my nuts as she loved me. She was naked and blowing me on the porch. I loved it. I savored that hot mouth sliding over my cock and her delicate fingers massaging my balls.

"Fuck," I panted. "Mrs. Daniels! You're doing such a good job."

She groaned her delight. Her mouth bobbed faster and faster. My orgasm built and built. There was no point in holding back. I just savored the feel of her mouth working up and down my cock. The pleasure rose to that wonderful moment. I groaned, my face scrunching up.

I tensed, at that peak. Her mouth suckled hard, the pressure reaching down my cock to my nuts. Her fingers massaged them just right. I groaned, the touch exciting me. My heart beat faster. My back arched.

I erupted.

"Hell, yeah!" I howled for the neighborhood to hear.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I shuddered at the feel of emptying my cum into her mouth. It was incredible. I loved the feeling. Spurt after spurt of jizz splashed into her mouth. She moaned, her eyes squeezing closed.

She suckled hard. She nursed on my cock, drawing out every blast of spunk. I shuddered right there. Stars danced across the neighborhood. Mrs. Donovan drove by oblivious to Mrs. Daniels blowing my cock. It was incredible.

"Goddamn fucking yes!" I cried out. I was the luckiest nineteen-year-old in the world.

Mrs. Daniels nursed out the last of my cum. She groaned and then slid her lips off my cock with a wet plop. She daintily licked up the cum beading at the corners of her mouth and smiled up at me, her cheeks flushed.

"Mmm, I needed that," she said. "Your cum is just the best."

"And I bet you want to suck my cock again," I panted, coming down from the bliss.

"Uh-huh." She licked the tip. Her eyebrows raised as she purred, "Now?"

"Well, you see, there are a lot of women that want to suck my cock. I'm afraid the price has gone up."

She gasped. "What?"

"You can next suck my dick when you show me a pregnancy test," I said. "It's time for you to have another kid. My kid. I knock you up, you get to suck my cock again."

"Oh, my god," she groaned. A shiver ran through her. "That could take a while."

"I know," I said. "So we should have sex at least once a day."

She bit her lip and then she stood up and opened the door to my house. "Let's go do it. Right now. Get today out of the way."

"Mrs. Daniels," I said, "it's a great day. Go grab the porch railing and bend over. Thrust that ass out ot at me. I'm going to fuck your married cunt hard. Mmm, you didn't take the pill today, right?"

"Right," she moaned and whirled around. She grabbed the railing and bent over, thrusting her rump at me. She wiggled it.

"Okay," I said, smiling at her, my cock throbbing. "Oh, and since I have to breed you, you can't have sex with your husband until you're pregnant."

"I mean... I guess that makes sense," she said. "I won't. He won't be happy, though."

"Sure he will," I said. "Just tell him it's the price to suck my cock. I'm sure you'll find he's very supportive." I moved up behind the MILF, loving this. "In fact, you should move into my house that way no accidents happen. Just until you're bred, of course."

"Oh, well, I get that," she said. "It has to be your baby. I mean... If there was a chance it was my husband, god, would I have to wait to blow you until I gave birth and we had a DNA test or something?"

"Yeah, do you want to go that long?" I asked, rubbing my cock into her pussy.

"No, no, no," she moaned. "Okay. I'll move in. No sex with hubby. Mmm, blowing your cock is so expensive."

"But worth it?" I asked, sliding my tip up and down through her brown bush, her pussy lips coating my cock in her cream.

"Yes!" she screamed.

I thrust.

Her pussy lips engulfed my cock. I slid into her silky sheath with the hugest smile on my lips. This was amazing. I savored the feel of her cunt engulfing my cock. It was outstanding. I groaned, sinking into her snatch. My balls tightened as I buried to the hilt in her.

I smiled as I stared out at the neighborhood while being cock-deep in Mrs. Daniels's snatch. After my mom, Mrs. Daniels was the hottest MILF on the street. I slid my hands up her body and found those big and lush tits. I squeezed them while savoring her cunt.

"Mmm, you have to pump away to cum in me," she moaned, rotating her hips and stirring her cunt around my cock. "And breed me, Neil." She humped forward, sliding her cunt a few inches up my cock then slammed back down, her butt-cheeks smacking into my crotch.

"You're right," I groaned, squeezing her tits. "Just savoring how great you feel wrapped around me, Mrs. Daniels."

"Mmm, just enjoy your payment," she purred. "I know I am."

"Such a wicked wife," I groaned and drew back my cock. "Cuckolding your husband so you can suck my dick."

"It's just the best thing in the world," she groaned, squeezing her cunt around my cock. "Blowing you. Swallowing your cum."

I moaned as she did, the friction incredible. I buried to the hilt in her, savoring that juicy cunt being wrapped around me. I smiled as I pumped away at her snatch. I fucked her with hunger. I plowed into that cunt hard and fast.

Her pussy gripped me. I groaned, savoring every second of her snatch squeezing about me. It was awesome. I pumped away at her. I plunged to the hilt in her twat again and again. I shuddered, savoring this delight.

She held me tight.

I groaned, pumping away at her cunt with vigor. Her pussy squeezed about me. I shuddered, loving the feel of her twat squeezing me. Her cunt held me with such passion. It was awesome. My face scrunched up as I slammed to the hilt in her again and again.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Oh, Neil," she panted. "Oh, this is so hot. Anyone can see us and..." She shuddered as Mr. Warren appeared, walking his dogs on the other side of the street. Mrs. Daniels waved to him, her pussy gripping my dick. "Yes, yes, yes, this is such a delicious way to pay!"

"Just a married whore, right?" I groaned, squeezing her tits.

"Yes!" Her cunt clamped down on my cock. "Oh, god, I'm selling my pussy. Mmm, wanting your cum turned me into a prostitute. Oh, god, that's so hot!"

I slammed into her pussy, her snatch squeezing about me. I loved how her silky sheath massaged me. The pleasure flowed down to my balls that smacked into her bush. She rotated her hips. She stirred them around in her.

Then gasped.

Her husband's car pulled into the driveway. I smiled, remembering how she'd kissed him goodbye this morning after blowing my cock. I slammed into her snatch, burying to the hilt in her while I groped her tits.

He climbed out and started to head to the door when he heard her. He turned and saw her getting fucked. She gasped as he stood frozen in place. I slammed my dick to the hilt in her cunt, savoring the pleasure of her pussy.

"Your wife's just making her first of many payments to blow my dick!" I told him. "She'll explain later."

"Yes, yes, yes, Larry!" she cried out. "Paying for... for... his cock!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She threw back her head as she came. Her husband watched her climaxing on my cock. Her moans echoed about the porch while her cunt sucked at my cock. That wonderful pressure rippled around my dick.

It was amazing. Perfect. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision as I enjoyed every second of her pussy sucking at my dick. It was an amazing delight. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest as I buried to the hilt in her.

And erupted.

"I'm breeding your wife!" I shouted across the street as I pumped my cum into the married woman's cunt. "That's the cost!"

The husband just watched, nodding. I groaned, pumping cum into her pussy. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her snatch rippling and writhing around my dick. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, my cum firing into her pussy. It was incredible.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned, each blast sending dizzying bliss through me. "That pussy, Mrs. Daniels. I love cumming in your pussy!"

"I love it, too!" she moaned. "Oh, Neil! Oh, god, it's hot being your whore! Yes, yes, yes! You're going to knock me up! Then I'll get that cum! That salty, yummy cum!"

I groaned as her pussy hungrily suckled out every drop of jizz I had. She worked it out of my balls. I hit the peak of my orgasm, squeezing her tits. I sucked in deep breaths and then shook my head, dizzy from the pleasure.

"Damn," I muttered and slid out of her.

"Mmm, I better tell my husband all the details," she panted, shoving her hand down to her pussy and scooping my jizz out of her bush. She popped the seed into her mouth and shuddered. "Almost as good as fresh from the source."

"Almost," I panted.

I headed inside as she dressed. I leaned against the doorway. I could hear Mom cooking dinner. I was surprised my sisters weren't mobbing me to suck my cock, but maybe they weren't home. Mom should be wanting to blow me, though.

She peeked her head out of the kitchen and I saw she was wearing only an apron, her left tit sliding into view, nipple hard. "Hi, honey."

"Hey, Mom," I said. "I suppose--"

The doorbell rang.

"That was fast," I muttered, turning around to open the door. "Mrs. Daniels, you don't have to..."

It wasn't Mrs. Daniels on the doorstep. It was a senior girl from my college. She had flashed me when I was enjoying the twins. She had a pair of big tits that had bounced with perky delight. She had an older woman with her. The older woman wore her brown hair cut in a soccer mom bob. They both had brown hair. Similar features.

I smiled. "It's..."

"Taylor," she said. "You remember me, Neil?"

"Those were some great tits you flashed at me and--"

Her mother--it was so obvious that she was her mother--shot her hand out and grabbed my cock through my jeans. "Oh, my, Taylor, you're right. I just have to suck this cock."

"I know," purred Taylor, this wicked twinkle in her eyes. "I had a feeling you're like most of the boys: into MILFs. So..."

"You brought your mother to pay for your blowjob?" I asked.

Her hand joined her mother's squeezing my cock. "Yeah. You can fuck her hard, Neil. I mean, my dad's an asshole. I don't care if you enjoy my mom. Just let me suck that dick. I've wanted it all day. God, I found out where you lived and just had to come over here."

Mothers for blowjobs... This was an idea I hadn't considered. There were plenty of guys at my school that had moms. Moms I could fuck while getting them any pussy they wanted. I shuddered at the possibilities.

"Wait, what?" her mother said, shaking her head. Her boobs swayed in the crop top she wore. "You brought me over here to be fucked by him? I'm not fucking him! He's nineteen!"

"You'll blow me but not fuck me?" I asked, grinning.

"Well..." She stared down at my crotch and licked my lips. "Your cum is just the best. I mean, it's totally different than fucking you."

"You have to fuck him, Mom," Taylor groaned. "I need to blow him. I have to drink his cum."

"Why don't I just blow you, Neil," husked the mother. "You don't need my daughter at all. I can guzzle down all your jizz."

"Some Mom!" gasped Taylor, glaring at her. "You should be making sacrifices for me."

"You're twenty." The mother squeezed my cock. "Mmm, what do you say, Neil? I'll suck your cock so good. Way better than her."

"Oh, you're going to have to pay for that honor," I said. "Both of you." I grinned. "Come with me. You're both going to fuck me and each other to blow my cock."

"Yep!" an excited voice giggled.

To my shock, my little sister bounded down the stairs. I thought she wasn't home. Her pigtails swayed around her face as she threw her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. She was such a cute thing.

I broke it, Taylor and her mother staring in shock. My little sister just beamed at them. "You have to do whatever my brother says if you want to suck his cock. It's so valuable. You have to pay for it. but not me. I'm his sister. I get it for free."

"Yes, you do," I said. "Why don't you spend tonight in my bed. You can go to sleep with a new pacifier in your mouth."

My eighteen-year-old sister squealed in delight and then darted off, shouting that to Mom. I turned to Taylor and her mother. I grinned. "This way. Let's go up to my mom's bedroom and get comfortable. I promise, you do what I tell you to do without any complaints, you'll get to suck my dick."

"Yes," Taylor moaned. "Come on, Mom."

"Mmm, all right," the mother said.

I smiled and then headed upstairs, the two brunettes following. They both had such big tits. Taylor definitely inherited some great genes. Her mom was in awesome shape. Curvy and gorgeous, another MILF to love. I hummed as I hit the second floor and headed down the hallway to Mom's bedroom. I threw the door open and peeled off my shirt.

"Get naked," I said as they entered. I undid my belt buckle, fingers sliding over that magical word.

Mother and daughter flew out of their clothes. It was so hot to watch. Their crop tops came off. Taylor wore a black bra with red lace while her mother had on a beige bra, the satin possessing a dull sheen to it. She undid it and her big, soft tits spilled out, her dark-red nipples thrusting out hard and proud. Her daughter had pink and smaller nipples, her areolas half the radius of her mother's.