Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
Brother continues to expand his harem of women.
3.9k words
4.66
28k
40
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains scenes of incest, mind control and kinky sex play. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

Several months later...

My sisters Teri and Sam decided to come up for the weekend. They were going to be here in the fall as new freshman and mom was kind enough to drive them up.

Things at home were not going well for mom since dad left her to live with his overseas secretary. She was depressed and rightly so, spending most days crying or beating herself up for being so naïve. Teri and Sam did what they could to cheer her up but were failing miserably.

I was tempted to use the formula on her and change her mindset, but decided against it at the last minute. She was my mom after all. I know what you are thinking, double standard right? Since I used it on my sister's more than once!

Anyway, I was now living in a large house off campus with 11 other women. The rent was steep (at $2000/month), but affordable especially since I now had 3 sorority houses full of women (60 in total) giving me $20/week. Plus my roommates were paying $200/month on top of that.

So when mom and my sisters arrived at the large house they were in awe at the digs that we had. Mom had her own room and so did Teri and Sam since the house had 11 bedrooms, 4 and 1/2 baths, a huge open concept kitchen/living room, a circular secluded pool in the back, a 4 car garage and a massive basement. Plus it sat on 4 acres.

After they got settled and met my roommates, we went into town and got a bite to eat. Mom wasn't saying much and had dark circles around her eyes. She smiled when prompted but for the most part this was about Teri and Sam who were so excited to be here that they could barely sit still. But what mom didn't see under the table was how my sisters kept touching my legs and grabbing my dick through my jeans. Needles to say, they were horny since it had been 2 months since I last had sex with them.

After lunch, we took a tour of the campus. I showed them the science building and the various Labs where I spent a lot of my time. I also showed them the vast library, gymnasium, student center, and Arts building. Last we headed to the administration building. My sisters had an appointment to meet the Dean and fill out the necessary paperwork to attend school in the Fall.

I took mom on a tour of the history room where we were able to see the different awards that the school achieved over the years as well as the many inventions. She marveled at this and that and then we dropped by the attached café and got some coffee's.

"So Alex, your new house is amazing! But I am curious how you managed to work it out with all those girls? I mean don't get me wrong, but you weren't exactly Casanova when you were in high school. I wasn't even aware that you were dating anyone let alone living with some of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on?" She asked.

Talk about being put on the spot and awkward moments.

I smiled sheepishly and said, "Well you know mom, I guess I just have been lucky. You'll understand better when you meet my girlfriend Stacy later."

"Girlfriend? Oh Alex, I'm so proud of you. So tell me all about her." She asked and smiled.

"Oh mom, she is the best! Super smart and the prettiest girl in school. You would think this girl might be a prude or have her nose in the air, but she is the real deal and I think I might love her. I know she loves me." I told her.

"I can't wait to meet her." Mom beamed.

"Should we make our way back to the Dean's office? Teri and Sam should be almost finished." I suggestd.

Mom looked at her phone and saw that almost 2 hours had gone by. "Yes, let's go." She said.

And we got up to leave when Sheila came around the corner. "Alex! Hi! Oh it's so good to see you here!" She gushed and gave me a crushing hug.

"Sheila, this is my mom, Gloria." I introduced them.

They shook hands.

"Alex is the best. He is my Lab partner in the science building. He is wicked smart and handsome too." Sheila gushed excitedly.

Mom looked at her and then at me and smiled.

"I gotta run but see you tonight at the party? It was so nice to meet you Gloria." She said and rushed off.

Mom grabbed my arm and looked at me. "Lab partner? She seems more into you than that."

"No mom. That's all it is. She's just flirty is all." I responded.

****

We met up with Teri and Sam and they were all excited and chatty. We had another appointment with Alicia Garmen, the Student Affairs Director and hurried to her office.

We were met by her Admin and led into the spacious office and took seats. Mom was on the far right and Teri and Sam sat next to her and I sat behind them.

Alicia walked in and introduced herself to everyone, before sitting behind her desk.

Alicia was a little taller than my mom, probably because she was wearing 6 inch heels. She had strawberry blonde hair that she kept in a nice bun on her head with some strands hanging down the sides of her face. Her facial features were angular with high cheek bones and the most alluring light green eyes and an amazing full smile. She was wearing a cream colored blouse that was open three buttons and a white lace bra underneath that barely contained her lovely full breasts. A black skirt and heels.

She talked to my sisters about what they could expect next fall and got up to give them some brochures. She then sat on her desk facing my sisters and then ever so casually she turned towards my mom. Her legs were slightly parted and gave my mom a great view of her bare pussy between her shapely legs.

Mom blushed as she looked between Alicia's parted thighs. She then looked up at Alicia's face and Alicia winked at her and licked her lips. Mom smiled and then quickly looked back down between Alicia's legs.

Alicia then got off her desk and shook Teri and Sam's hands and when she got to my mom she took her hand in hers and lightly petted it. "It was so nice to meet you Gloria." She smiled.

As we left, I glanced down at my mom's blouse as I walked past her and saw that her nipples were pressing through her blouse and bra.

I could almost read the thoughts in my mom's mind. She was turned on but also treading on new territory and in front of her children no less.

Phase 1 was a success.

(I planned everything in advance with Stacy's help of course. It was Stacy's idea to get someone in her late 30's to flirt with my mom and make her feel comfortable. She introduced me to Alicia a few days prior and I induced her with the pussy formula. Her goal was to flirt and tease but still act professional. I think she accomplished her job beautifully.)

****

Back at the house, mom laid down for a nap.

Angela showed up then and she had a large suitcase with her. She wasn't moving in though. What she brought with her were dozens of lingerie in different colors and styles for the party we were having tonight. My mom was not aware of this and would need some alcoholic persuasion and perhaps the encouragement of a new friend to get her to loosen up and have some fun. I would be absent for most of the party but still be watching from the 30 or so hidden cameras I had installed around the house.

****

After mom got up, the three of us went out to dinner together. Stacy met us at the restaurant and in full sight of everyone, she walked up to me and gave me a hug and a full kiss on the lips. She then turned her head to look at the three shocked women and said, "I just love doing that with this guy."

We got to our table and made small talk and then Stacy turned on the charm and within minutes everyone was laughing and having a good time.

They poked fun at me on occasion and I pouted which made them all laugh.

"So Stacy, not to be mean to my son but aren't you a little out of his league? I mean look at you, being gorgeous and all. You could have any man out there. Why choose my son?" Mom asked her.

Stacy got serious and looked pointedly at my Mom and said sternly, "Putting insults aside for the moment Gloria, there's a lot more to Alex than you might think. He's charming and handsome and good in bed. He has an incredible mind and is in the top 2% of the greatest minds here on campus so what's not to like...Now to your underhanded insult. You think I am just some dumb bimbo who falls for any guy who crosses her path? Yeah, I see the looks. I'll have you know that I happen to be the best judge of character out there and no one, not even you with your uppity attitude can say otherwise. I am also in the top 2% of the greatest minds here on campus and I happen to go for intelligent men. I wasn't a virgin when I met your son but I can tell you that he is the best lover I have ever had."

Mom looked ready to cry and then Stacy reached her hand out and placed it on mom's hand.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you Gloria. It's not how I wanted this conversation to go. Will you forgive me?" Stacy asked with sincerity.

"No, it's alright. I'm the one who's sorry so there's nothing to forgive. I am just going through a rough patch since my divorce and seeing all these pretty women surrounding my son is a little much for me." Mom stated.

"You're not kidding about that. Even I get a little jealous from time to time to see how these women throw themselves at your son. It's like they have been hypnotized or something." She said and winked at me.

"Oh good, I'm glad that I'm not the only one." Gloria responded.

****

After dinner we all headed back to the house. It was a little after 8pm and the driveway was filling up with cars.

We walked in the house and heard music playing and there were already several women present and chatting with some of my roommates.

Mom looked at me and arched her eyebrow and said quietly, "Where do they come from?"

I grabbed Stacy's hand and said, "She is the one you should be asking that question mom."

So she asked again, "Where did you find all these beautiful women Stacy? They look like models."

"Oh, here and there. Most of them are my friends and some just happen to show up anyway." And she laughed.

A woman dressed in an evening gown handed my mom and Stacy a glass of Champaign. They toasted glasses and drank the contents in one gulp. The lady took their glasses and handed them another and they drank those also. She then handed them a third glass.

Mom looked at me and I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Have fun tonight mom. I planned this all for you, so enjoy yourself." And then I walked away and went upstairs.

She took mom's hand and led her downstairs. They walked into one of the rooms drawn with a curtain and Stacy began to remove her dress. Mom looked stunned and tried to avert her eyes and after finding her voice she said, "What on earth are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready for the party Gloria." She responded.

"What do you mean getting ready for the party? Is it a swinger's party or something twisted like that bec..." She replied when Stacy interrupted her.

"No, no, it's nothing lie that. It's a lingerie party. It allows us girls to relax and just be ourselves. Come on. Remove your blouse and skirt and change into this red corset that I picked out for you." Stacy encouraged her.

"You picked this out for me? It's beautiful. My husband would drop dead if he ever saw me in something like this." Mom said quickly.

"Um, isn't he out of the picture? I heard that he cheated on you. The creep. I mean look at you Gloria. You are gorgeous. Once you change we have several women here who are experts at pinning your hair up into any style that suits you. Think of this a a spa day. Manicure, pedicure, you name it. This is a party for us girls. Even your son won't be joining us. So what do you say?" Stacy gently asked.

Stacy was touching mom's shoulders and moving her hair behind her ears and her lips were close enough to almost kiss her neck as she stood behind my mom and looked at her in the mirror.

"Okay, I'll do it. Just be kind. I don't have the body like I used to." She said anxiously.

Mom removed her blouse and bra and Stacy helped her into the red corset. She then removed her skirt and panties and Stacy had her put on the red panties with matching garter belt. And lastly 3 inch high red heels.

"Oh you look hot Gloria!" Stacy complimented her.

They opened the curtain to a full scale party. Women in lingerie were everywhere. Blondes, brunettes and red heads all wearing sexy lingerie. It made Gloria's head swirl with the most wicked thoughts.

Other women were wearing bow ties with what looked like painted on tuxedos. They were serving trays of Champaign and hors d'oeuvres. Mom and Stacy each took a new glass and tried a mushroom stuffed with cream cheese.

Stacy led the way over to two comfortable reclining chairs that were set up to do their hair. They each sat down and a woman got behind each one and began to work their magic. Then two more women appeared and each took a hand and performed a manicure.

Gloria was in heaven. This was better than any party she had ever ben apart of. Every woman there complimented her on her outfit and it made her feel like a queen. Her eyes roved the room and then she saw her. The woman from the office. Alicia. And her stomach did flip flops.

Alicia made eye contact and smiled and walked slowly over to where Gloria was sitting. Gloria's eyes traveled down to Alicia's crotch and she sucked in a breath when she saw that Alicia was without panties. "Oh my word." She moaned.

And then Alicia was standing beside her. God she was striking. Her eyes traveled from her eyes down to her breasts and over her stomach to her pubic hair that was shaped into a heart right above her sexy puffy camel toe. And then back up to her face.

"I was hoping that I would run into you again Gloria. I love your outfit. Red is such a turn on for me." She told her.

Mom's fingers were just over the side of the chair's arm rest and Alicia rotated her hips so that her pubic hair brushed Gloria's fingers. And Gloria used her pinkie and pressed it into Alicia's flesh.

Alicia bent down and whispered, "You're making me wet." And then straightened up again.

The sexy girl in from of Gloria leaned in and asked, "Would you like me to clean you up and sculpt your pussy?"

Gloria didn't know what to say. She had never tended to that area before. She looked over at Stacy who now had her feet in stirrups and the girl in front of her was applying shaving cream to her bush and sculpting her bush as well.

"It feels amazing sweetheart. I highly recommend it." Stacy said and closed her eyes and moaned.

Alicia leaned down and answered for her. "Yes, she'll have the works!"

Mom's chair reclined back and the asian girl in front of her helped her off with her panties. Mom's feet were placed in stirrups and then the girl got to work. She first clipped the hair close, followed by a fine electric razor and then came the warm shaving cream on her privates.

Mom moaned, "Ohhh."

And when she opened her eyes she saw that Alicia was standing behind her head and running a finger along her slit lips. They opened and she saw how wet she was in there.

"I want you." She said as she looked at her new friend.

Alicia bent down and kissed Gloria on the lips in an upside down kiss. And when she broke it she said, "I want to taste you."

Alicia smiled and slipped her index finger inside her vagina and when it emerged it was glistening wet with her creamy juices. Alicia then moved it slowly to Gloria's mouth and Gloria moaned as she licked Alicia's finger clean.

The shaving was completed and the recliner was returning to a sitting position which allowed Mom to sit up and then stand up on shaky legs. The cool air felt good on her naked pussy. She scanned the room and saw several of the girls kissing each other. She walked over to Alicia and kissed her on the lips.

When the kiss broke she growled, "I want you now."

Alicia smiled and took my mom's hand and placed it against her naked pussy. Mom fingered her with two fingers and then brought her wet hand up and smeared Alicia's juices on her lips and moaned as she licked her fingers clean.

Alicia pulled Gloria's hand and led her over to a couch and had Mom sit down. She pushed her back, opened her legs and began to lick her pussy. Mom was in ecstasy and started to moan louder and louder. She didn't care who heard her. She needed this. She needed to cum and this woman was doing things to her that her husband refused to do in their 22 years of marriage.

Gloria's climax was intense and she cried out, "YESSSSSSS, FUCK YEAH!!!!" as Alicia brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

And when she finished cumming she opened her eyes and looked around and saw that everyone was standing in a semi-circle around her. And suddenly they broke out in thundering applause and smiles and a few "Whoops!"

"That was fucking incredible! Now if you can find a man to fuck me senseless and fill me with his semen I will have died and gone to heaven." She laughed out loud.

This was my cue.

Stacy said, "Your wish is my command. But first you must put on this blind fold." And handed her a blindfold that she tied behind her head.

I then showed up and was fully erect and ready to go and slowly pressed my dick into my mom's sloppy pussy. It slid in easily and I began slow and steady strokes in and out and then went side to side and up and down. Faster and faster. Harder and harder I fucked her pussy.

I kissed her lips then and our tongues did battle.

"Yes oh fuck this is amazing. I'm gonna CUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" My mom cried out suddenly.

I drove in deep and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her pussy. I had been saving up for the last 6 days and each blast from my dick could have sent my jizz across the room and mom felt every single one of them.

Her blindfold was removed just as I lifted myself off of her body and when she saw that I was the one who just fucked her and came in her, tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"I love you mom." I said and blew her a kiss.

The room erupted in applause for the second time that evening.

Mom's body a quivering mess as I slipped out of her sloppy wet cunt and Stacy was there to suck on my wet prick.

My semen began to ooze out of Mom's vagina and Teri and Sam got between her legs an took turns licking my cum out of her.

She looked down at them and raised her voice, "No, no NO! NO GIRLS. THIS IS WRONG! IT'S INCEST!!!" And more tears dripped down her cheeks.

Teri and Sam looked up at her with their faces wet with their brother's cum dripping down their chins. They both then inserted two fingers side by side in her sloppy cunt and smiled as they licked her clit.

Alicia got up on the couch and squatted over Gloria's face and pressed her wet pussy onto her tongue. Mom began to lick her wet pussy, the first one she ever tasted and just did what came natural.

The tuxedoed women had trays of dildoes and vibrators and handed them out as the room broke into a huge orgy.

****

About 2 hours later...

Gloria was spent. Her pussy was oozing cum and juices as a cute blonde named Dalia was fisting her to the umpteenth orgasm of the last two hours. Pussy juices covered her face, neck and tits and at some point someone had put nipple clamps on her erect nipples. She couldn't move. All she could do was lay there in this suspended contraption from the ceiling as her juices flowed into the plastic pool beneath her.

Dalia was busy licking her arm and hand and Sheila was licking Dalia's clit. Both girls were covered in pussy juices.

Gloria then watched as her innocent daughter's tag teamed Alex. They forced him on his back and Teri climbed on his dick while Sam straddled his face.

"Oh Alex, your dick feels so amazing in my pussy." Teri groaned.

Gloria looked at her daughter's and said, "You girls shouldn't be doing that. It's incest."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers
12