Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 06 - End

Story Info
Alex continues to experiment with mind control fragrances.
7.6k words
4.55
7.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consensual sex, lesbian, cruelty, homosexual themes, humiliation, orgasm denial and breeding sex. All persons engaged in sex in this story are over the age of 18.

****

Mind Controlled Sisters Pt. 06: More than just a sex robot?

If you recall from the last story, we hired a CEO to run the 5 companies we had and in the midst of it all, the woman was a hermaphrodite.

Crazy! I know. Right!

Well, things were about to get a whole lot crazier.

It was now 3 years later...

Teri and Sam graduated college and the 4 of us moved over to Louisiana. We needed a company that the 4 of us could run together.

We bought a large sprawling estate and quickly hired all the necessary staff. Everything from security, chefs, nannies, butlers and landscaping personnel were women.

Teri and Sam were both 5 months pregnant. Angela was 3 months pregnant and Claire was 2 months pregnant.

It was exhausting work being the only male. I was fucking and breeding a lot of females and needed help doing it.

Most days I was busy in my lab. I was constantly working with new scents. There had to be a way to get the fragrances I created to work on males. I wore a respirator for that very reason. The problem I was having was that I needed a guinea pig to try the scent on.

That's when mom got a call from her sister Margaret, my aunt.

Aunt Margaret had fallen on hard times. Her husband, uncle Carl took off with his secretary and when he divorced her, he took everything. And I mean everything. He literally tossed them out on their asses. What a fucking douche!

My mom was really close with her sister Margo. Aunt Margaret had 3 daughters, Josie, Hanna and Mave. Like my sisters, they were spoiled brats and trouble with a capital "T". As if I didn't have enough trouble with Teri and Sam.

The only saving grace was her son Tim.

Josie was the oldest at 22. She was really petite and only stood 5'2. She had medium length strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She had smallish breasts and thin hips, but the most delectable bubble butt.

Hanna was 21 years old. She was 5'4 and was a little thicker with short brown hair and brown eyes. Her breasts were a 36dd and her hips were curvy.

Mave was 5'8 and 20 years old. She had short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Her breasts were a perfect 36 c and she had slender hips.

Tim was 18 years old. He was about 5'10 and thin like me. He had short dark hair and brown eyes. He was really shy and tended to keep to himself since his sisters were always in his business.

We were all hanging out around the kidney shaped pool we had in the back when they pulled up in their broken down pinto and U-haul. We knew they were coming and had a few days in advance to plan. I had to use the fragrance to change everyone's mind so that they would be suitable for our guests when they arrived.

Mom greeted her sister at the door and the waterworks began. Aunt Margaret was a mess and broke down in great sobs as mom hugged her.

Josie, Hanna and Mave gave me the cold shoulder. Why they hated me was anyone's guess? Teri and Sam squeezed my hands as they stood on either side of me.

"Not to worry Alex, we will take care of everything." Teri whispered in my ear.

Tim walked in and had a heavy suitcase with him.

"Hey Tim. Good to see you again man." I greeted my cousin.

"Uh, hi Alex." He waved awkwardly.

"Don't worry about your bags or unloading the U-Haul. Gemma, Jane and Kelly will take care of everything. Follow me and I will take you to your room." I told him.

He looked at the brawny women before following me up the stairs.

I showed him to his room and upon entering his mouth dropped open in shock.

"Who's in here with me?" He asked skeptically.

"No one dude. It's all yours." I had my arms open wide.

There was a king sized bed, a large dresser, a gaming console with a 36" monitor, a huge walk-in closet and a private bathroom.

We heard squeals of excitement coming from the hallway and Tim instinctively flinched. He shifted his feet uncomfortably and looked for somewhere to hide as all 3 of his sisters walked into the room together.

"No effing way!" Josie shouted.

"This is your room shit-face?" Hanna asked.

"Why is the dweeb's room so much bigger than our own?" Mave asked and frowned.

I turned to them and was about to respond when Josie stared daggers at me.

"What are you looking at you pathetic piece of shit?" Josie said cruelly.

"Still a fucking worthless asshole Alex!" Mave sneered.

Hanna was about to say something similar when Teri and Sam walked in.

"Now you're in for a real rubbing dork and so is tiny Tim. I can hardly wait to see what your sisters say and do to knock you down a few pegs!" Hanna laughed.

Teri walked up to Josie and slapped the smile off of her face while Sam walked right up to Hanna and said, "I dare you to say one more mean thing to my brother Alex, fatty!"

Hanna's lower lip trembled. She was really sensitive about her weight.

Our cousins were in shock and for good reason. Sam and Teri used to rib me something fierce and now they were my biggest defenders.

Teri walked over to Mave and said, "Apologize now or the three of you can sleep on the street for all I care."

Mave just looked at her oddly.

Teri was about to make an example out of her cousin when I diffused the situation.

"Teri, Sam. I think our cousins get your points. Why don't you take them out to the pool?" I told them.

They looked at me and smiled. Their whole demeanor changed.

"Come follow us guys! You're gonna love the pool we have out back." They told Josie, Hanna and Mave and led them out of the room.

Tim just stared at me.

"H-how d-did you do t-that?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Hey, why don't you change into your bathing suit and we will join them." I said.

Tim got serious and said, "I don't have a bathing suit Alex."

"Sure you do cousin." I told him and walked over to the dresser, opened up a drawer, pulled out a pair of trunks and tossed them to him.

He was still in shock as he caught the pair of swim trunks from Banana Republic.

I opened the drawers and the walk-in closet. I turned to him and said, "It's all yours pal. And if you don't like the clothes I picked out for you, then we can get you ones that you do like."

I left Tim standing there and went to my adjoining room.

****

Tim and I walked out to the pool.

There were 3 waterfalls along the back edge with a Jacuzzi above them, wide enough to fit 8 people. There was also a rock slide on the side and a sheltered alcove underneath.

Teri and Sam were having a heated discussion with their cousins as we walked out.

Teri was pointing her finger at each cousin.

"We have our eyes on you at all times. If we catch you mouthing off to Alex or Tim you will wish you were never born." Teri said with spite.

"We don't want to hear you complain, bitch, moan or groan about how terrible your life is or how terrible it is here. This place is paradise compared to what you had in Macon. If you don't like it, you can always leave." Sam told them menacingly.

They stopped talking when they saw us and everyone turned.

Hanna, Josie and Mave were cowed and didn't make eye contact as we tossed our towels on a lounge chair and jumped in the water.

Everything seemed good, but it didn't last very long.

Josie and Hanna confronted me under the water-slide after Sam and her sister went in the house.

I knew this moment was coming.

"I don't know how you brainwashed your sisters, but we will never respect you micro dick!" Josie sneered.

"You got that right faggot." Hanna poked me in the chest.

I followed them out of the pool when Mave sneaked up behind me and yanked my bathing trunks down, exposing me to her sisters.

I didn't flinch as Josie and Hanna turned to look at me.

"Micro-dick huh! Good one cousin!" I smiled and turned for Mave to see as well.

Sam and Teri walked out at that very moment and they were pissed at what they saw Mave do.

I, on the other hand, anticipated this very thing. I watched my bratty cousins as they gawked at my nakedness. I then looked behind them and spotted aunt Margaret in the house. She had her hand covering her mouth.

I learned from my mom earlier that aunt Margaret had a fetish for big dicks.

In high school, she blew a lot of guys. She loved cum and excelled at giving blow jobs when she went to college. It was the only way she could still enjoy sex and yet remain a virgin on her wedding day.

I saw my mom move up behind her sister.

"It's gorgeous isn't it sis?" Mom asked rhetorically.

"Oh my word yes! I mean what? No, I, we shouldn't be saying this about your son." Aunt Margaret replied.

"It's alright Margo. No one can hear us in here. I know you have a thing for hung men. At least you used to sis." Mom told her.

"It's not alright! It's borderline incest!" Margo blurted.

"Mmmm, yesss it is isn't it." Mom groaned.

"Ohhhh, your hands feel..." Margo moaned.

"I'm surprised that you didn't notice sooner sis. I thought for certain you would respond as I unbuttoned your blouse. But you have been so distracted by my son's huge cock that you didn't even flinch as I removed the blouse from your shoulders, or the bra holding your gorgeous tits. Which I must say are perfectly shaped. I just love playing with your long hard nipples Margo." Mom told her.

"We shouldn't be doing this sis. What if somebody walks in and catches us? What will we say? Ohhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

"Your panties are drenched sis!" Mom responded.

She took her sister's hand and led her into the house. They walked down a narrow hallway and mom punched in a code on a keypad. A door clicked open and they entered. It was a sound proof panic room.

Mom closed the door behind her and faced her almost naked sister.

"I've missed you Margo. Carl was a fool to leave you. You are perfect!" Mom poured it on thick.

She kissed her sister on the lips. It was passionate and moist. Both women were in a serious state of arousal.

Mom broke the kiss and pushed her sister down. Margo removed mom's blouse and bra and began to suck on her nipples. Margo lightly chewed them.

"Oh you naughty little tramp! You remembered what I like!" Mom told her sister.

Margo kissed down mom's stomach and undid her skirt and pulled off her drenched panties.

Mom pulled Margo's face into her pussy.

"LICK MY PUSSY!!!" Mom demanded from her submissive sister.

Margo slurped and licked like she was starved for it.

"Oh, I can't wait for you to feel Alex's 11 inch cock inside your pussy sis! I have felt his dick in me and it is incredible!" Mom groaned.

Margo stopped licking and looked up at her sister with concern.

"You fucked him? You actually fucked your own son?" Margo said in amazement.

"I did sis. We all have" Mom told her.

"Teri and Sam too? No, sis. Tell me it isn't so!" Margo broke down in tears.

"You have no idea how lonely I've been Margo!" Mom raised her voice an octave.

"But he's your son sis! It's INCEST!!!" Margo blurted angrily.

"And what we are doing is not! You fucking hypocrite!" Mom said angrily and slapped her sister across the face.

Margo clutched her cheek and wept.

****

I entered the panic room while my mom and aunt were kissing. I waited for the moment to use the formula on my aunt.

Margo turned to face my mom after she had been slapped, but she was no longer in the room. I was standing in her place.

Aunt Margo stared at my dick.

"Suck it aunt Margaret." I told her calmly.

"What! I, uh, I can't! You're my nephew and it would be incest!" She said excitedly.

"I can make you, but I would rather you did it voluntarily." I told her.

"Yeah, well that aint happening unless you want to lose it because whatever you stick in my mouth I will bite off. DO YOU HEAR ME NEPHEW?!?!!" She yelled.

"I do. I just wanted to see how far you would be willing to take this Aunt Margaret." I told her quietly and acted hurt.

Aunt Margaret rose to her feet and placed her arms around me.

"Oh Alex! You are so handsome. You're bound to make some lucky girl happy." She began to cry.

I started to get aroused and my dick grew erect. It rose between her legs and she felt it against her panty-clad pussy.

Aunt Margaret broke the hug and looked between us.

"Oh my word! It does look tempting, but we can't. I would never be able to forgive myself for taking advantage of you like that. I hope you understand." She said and turned to move past me.

That's when I covered her nose with a pair of panties holding the hypnosis fragrance. My mom's wet panties that also had the formula in them.

Aunt Margo struggled briefly before succumbing to the formula and going rigid. I turned her to face me and saw that her eyes were dilated.

"You are horny for me. It seems wrong to lust for your nephew, but you can't help yourself. You know that incest is wrong and yet it excites you like nothing else. You must have me inside your pussy, ass and mouth. Not only that, but seeing me with my mom, sisters or your daughters is very stimulating. The thought alone of me taking your daughters against their will makes you laugh. And you help to make it a reality. You follow my commands to the letter and answer my questions honestly. Nothing is too taboo in your eyes. You no longer give any thought to the bastard who left you and your family high and dry. You will enter this trance-like state anytime I say the words 'sweet pussy' and when I say the word 'awake' you will wake up with no memory of what we talked about." I told her.

I opened the door to let my mom back in the panic room and tossed her wet panties in one of the empty drawers.

Mom closed the door and I leaned in close to my aunt and whispered, "awake."

****

Aunt Margaret turned to face me.

"So what was the biggest dick you ever sucked aunt Margaret?" I asked her.

"Part of me thinks that I shouldn't be having this conversation with you, but I will anyway because it is such a turn-on!

There was a boy in college who claimed to have an 8 inch dick." She replied.

"I bet you loved that. Did he shoot a lot of cum when he climaxed?" I asked her.

"No, not really. It just kind of dribbled out. It was very anti-climactic to be honest." She said sadly.

"Well don't you fret about that sis. Alex here will send endless ropes of jizz all over your body. It is quite the spectacle." Mom told her as they descended before me.

The older women got on either side of me and grabbed hold of my dick.

"This thing is even bigger than I thought! Holy fuck! I can't even get my fingers to touch." Aunt Margaret laughed.

"You better place your mouth over the head sis because Alex produces a lot of precum." She told her.

Aunt Margaret moved in front of me and took my uncut dick in her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"I can hardly wait to fuck you Aunt Margaret. I've been dreaming of this moment for years." I told her.

Aunt Margaret removed her mouth to reply.

"I am eager for that as well Alex. Just go easy on me because my kitty has never felt anything this big before. And if you fuck me too vigorously you're liable to puncture into my uterus." She laughed nervously.

Aunt Margaret laid back on the King sized bed. Mom peeled off her sloppy wet panties and moaned.

"Oh Jesus sis. Look at all those milky juices!" Mom exclaimed.

Mom had a fetish for pussy juices and thanks to the fragrance, a nice side effect caused every woman to produce 5 times the amount that they normally did.

Aunt Margaret opened her legs and tried to hide her pussy with her hands.

"Please don't look at it Alex. It's ugly and disgusting." She began to cry.

"Who the hell told you that? Wait, let me guess. It was uncle asshole." I stated.

She laughed and nodded her head.

I removed her hands and gazed longingly at her pussy. Her lips were long and thick and slightly purple along the edges and her clit was bigger than my thumb. Everything was inflamed and a thick river of her milky juices leaked from her vagina.

"You know aunt Margaret? I think your pussy is the most beautiful one I have ever laid eyes on. I'm having trouble deciding whether I should lick it or fuck it." I told her.

She smiled and blushed.

"Come here Alex." She said quietly.

I moved up her body and she pulled me in to kiss her. And at the same time, she pulled my dick into her vagina.

My dick penetrated into her pussy. It stretched her pussy as wide as it would go and inch by inch my cock drove into her body.

Aunt Margaret was only 5'0 tall and I was amazed that her vagina could handle my almost foot long cock.

"Oh Jesus it's big!" She groaned.

Her hands gripped my arms hard.

"I've never been filled like this before. I actually have a fairly shallow vagina so I'm not exactly sure how you could fit inside me the way you have." Her voice trembled.

It was another side effect of the fragrance.

I began to ease out of her vagina. Her milky juices clinging to my dick. I then slid back inside in one smooth movement.

"Oh Jesus! That feels good!" She groaned.

Slow out, fast in. Fast out, slow in. I increased my pace and really began to fuck her.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNGGGGGG!!!" Margaret suddenly cried out.

I didn't stop. I actually went faster, harder and deeper.

I pinned her wrists above her head and fucked her savagely. Her face, neck and breasts were flush as I slammed my dick into her again and again and again.

"OH MY GOD HERE I CUM AGAIN!!!! YESSSSSS OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!" She screamed.

I pulled too far out of her pussy and a massive gush of her juices spilled out. Like a fire hose on full blast her juices went everywhere.

I pulled Aunt Margaret to her feet and lined my dick with her puckered anus. I pressed inside her hot tight asshole since she was relaxed enough to feel it. Mean while her sister got underneath us to clean the cum dripping down her thighs with her tongue.

I grabbed aunt Margaret's hips and drove my dick in deep and hard. Again, I began to fuck her in earnest.

"No Alex No! It's too painful! Stop! STOP!!!" She begged me.

But her cries fell on deaf ears. I didn't listen. In fact, I did the opposite. I fucked her harder!

"NO ALEX!!! I DEMAND THAT YOU STOP!!!" She screamed.

I could hear mom laughing underneath us. She of all people knew how much I enjoyed when women suffered while I fucked them. She experienced it first hand almost daily.

"STOP DAMN YOU STOP!!! YOU'RE TEARING ME IN HALLLLFFFFFF OHHHHHH JESUS I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" She screamed.

I didn't see it but I heard it. Aunt Margaret's juices gushed forth from her pussy and sprayed all over our legs, her sister and the floor.

I pulled free from her gaping asshole and slid back inside her pussy. I drove in deep. Grunted and spewed huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt. This made her cum a 4th time.

Aunt Margaret was totally wiped out and collapsed on the floor where she and my mom engaged in a hot 69.

****

I left the Panic Room and went upstairs to get cleaned up. And that's when I ran into Tim.

"Hey Alex, where did you go? Oh wow dude!" He groaned as he eyed my wet dick.

He descended before me and took it in his mouth. He deep throated my cock like it was no big deal.

I suspected Tim was gay or at the very least, bisexual.

I wondered how he would feel knowing that the pussy and ass he tasted was from his mom. I found that I really didn't care. His mouth felt so good.

He removed my dick from his mouth and fluttered his tongue under my glans. The feeling was intense!

I felt his hands squeeze my balls and my whole body seized up. I grunted something unintelligible and launched huge globs of sperm into my cousins mouth.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,727 Followers