Mind Games: Convincing Katie

Story Info
Katie is convinced that hypnosis isn't real, until...
3.7k words
4.4
13.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,253 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen.

***

For a nineteen year old girl, the freshman year at a university can be a very eye-opening experience. When that young woman comes from a gated community upbringing, the opportunities to try new things and the desire to be more independent make that person want to come out of their comfort zone.

Which brings us to Katie Wilds.

Katie was one of the cutest and smartest girls in her high school graduating class, someone who could tear through a Calculus book in no time but would still draw little hearts over her signature. Extroverted, playful, and spontaneous, Katie wasn't the quiet nerd, but rather the bubbly and brilliant adorable geek.

She also had a body that made heads turn...

Lovely sandy blonde hair that came down a few inches past her shoulders, silvery blue eyes, and an adorable wide smile were only the beginning. Her entire gorgeous body was smooth and tanned naturally, her hips curvy, and her breasts full and perky.

...but her legs...

Katie's ballet and lyrical dance background had given her the most amazing shapely and perfectly toned legs, making her look unbelievably hot in short skirts, which she would often wear. Denim mini-skirts with a cute little top or one piece dresses that showed a lot of leg were her go to outfits of choice. Never slutty, but really sexy and adorable.

Katie's college boyfriend, Cameron, had convinced her to travel to the beach for a few days during their spring break. It wasn't that Katie didn't love the beach, she did, but she wasn't really into the big party crowds that came with it during college breaks. She would have much preferred coming when college students weren't everywhere being raucous and infantile. Like most people with really high intelligence, Katie just saw the behavior as immature.

Her boyfriend convinced Katie, however, that she would have a good time if she went.

"Okay, Cam," Katie sighed, giving in, "I'll go."

The first two days were pretty much what Katie had expected...lots of college students with great figures and no intelligence being stupid and binge drinking until they passed out.

Katie did enjoy laying out on the beach though, and she definitely had the figure to blend in with all the other pretty people. On the third day of the vacation, she spent the morning laying on the beach and having fun taking her new bikini for a test drive.

Katie's bikini bottoms were black and fit snugly around her tight rear, highlighting her amazing toned dancer's legs. Her caramel tan contrasted wonderfully with her light blue and sea green bikini top with black trim. Her sunglasses with heart-shaped frames completed the adorably hot look.

Katie was enjoying laying out on the sandy beach while reading Yuki's "Math Girls". Concentrating on her book, Katie hadn't noticed that she was being observed from a nearby beverage stand by her boyfriend Cameron. Sitting beside him was Martin, a local performer in his 20s whom Camron had just met an hour earlier at his open air stage show.

"Woah," Martin lowered his sunglasses, "that's your girlfriend?"

"That's Katie," Cameron confirmed, "hot isn't she?"

"I'll say," Martin responded, checking out her ass cheeks as she innocently reached down to adjust her bikini bottoms, "how long have you two been going out?"

"About six months," Cameron answered, "I saw her dancing in the school musical and fell in love with those blue eyes and amazing legs."

"I'll bet she's an amazing fuck," Martin said more to himself, but loud enough to be overheard.

"Well, no one really knows yet," Cameron revealed, "she's actually a virgin."

"You're kidding?" Martin joked, "I didn't know there were any left."

"Very funny," Cameron's sarcasm was obvious.

"Have you gotten anywhere with her?" Martin was getting more personal.

"Well, yeah," Cameron admitted, "we've been hot and heavy many times. Her tits are amazing, and she gives really good blowjobs, and why exactly am I telling you this?"

Martin smiled slightly.

"I'm just that guy people reveal things to," he explained, "besides, I think I can help you."

Cameron gave Martin a questioning look.

"How?"

Martin spoke softer to avoid being overheard.

"Would you like to fuck her this evening?"

Cameron did a double take.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Bring her to my show tonight and I'll hypnotize her. In half an hour's time I can have her doing anything you want."

"Woah, hang on," Cameron's eyes went wide, "I don't want to fuck her in front of a crowd of people!"

"No, I wouldn't do that," Martin assured him, "if you let me hypnotize her as part of my act, I'll make sure she lets you fuck her backstage when no one else is around. I'm just going to have some fun with her on stage first as part of the show."

"You sure it will work?" Cameron asked, actually considering the idea.

"They don't call me 'Magic Martin' for nothing," he said with undisguised self-confidence.

The two guys glanced over at Katie, innocently reading while laying on her towel, completely unaware that she was being mentally stripped and fucked twice over.

"You know that Katie is unbelievably smart and thinks mind control is completely fake," Cameron stated.

"Even better," Martin replied, "I love it when the skeptical girls get hypnotized and perform for the crowd, it makes the show even better."

One more look at Katie's ass as she wiggled her hips made up Cameron's mind.

"All right," he said, "we'll come to the 7 o'clock show."

"Tent number 19," Martin reminded him.

"Got it."

***

It took Cameron a little convincing that afternoon to get Katie to agree to go to a hypnosis show, something that she had no interest in whatsoever. However, Cameron promised her a lovely dinner and sunset walk on the beach beforehand so Katie acquiesced, rolling her eyes at her boyfriend for buying into the whole hypnosis concept.

For the evening, Katie had put on a lovely new outfit she had bought especially for the trip. The one piece top and mini-skirt was a check pattern of white and lavender squares that fit very snugly around her curves and unzipped in the back. The thin straps at the top of the dress left most of her shoulders and arms uncovered, showing off that gorgeously smooth caramel tan she always had. The mini-skirt was definitely short, only coming down a few inches past her pussy, leaving most of her lovely thighs visible. The result was that Katie's perfectly toned dancer's legs were marvelously on display as she walked in her white slingback ankle strap heels.

As Katie and Cameron made their way through the open air tents to find Magic Martin's show, the college freshman couldn't help but notice the large number of people on the strand attending the various impromptu parties happening in tents everywhere.

"Wow," Katie commented over the noise, "popular place isn't it?"

Locating tent 19, the two saw a large poster advertising Magic Martin's hypnosis show, showing the magician in costume with a swirling vortex behind his mystic looking picture.

Katie rolled her eyes and then followed Cameron into the tent.

Inside was a small elevated performing space on one end which connected to several small backstage rooms behind curtains. The crowd of a hundred people or so seemed large because of the small audience space. The entire area was purposely set up without chairs so everyone could be able to easily move from tent to tent.

Cameron and Katie made their way to the front of the crowd to be near the stage as they waited for the show to start.

"I'm really surprised you honestly think shows like this are real," Katie said, crossing her arms across her chest, "you know its just a few pre-selected actors pretending to be hypnotized and doing silly things."

"You never know," Cameron insisted, "some of it could be real."

Katie rolled her eyes and sighed as the show music began.

With possibly the most cliche musical fanfare, there was a flash on the stage followed by a screen of smoke as Magic Martin appeared.

"Ooooooo," Katie commented with immense sarcasm, "very convincing."

"Now now, little miss 'I'm smarter than anyone else', let me enjoy the show."

"Okay sorry," Katie apologized, "I'll behave, just wake me when it's over."

As Martin proceeded through his hypnosis show, making volunteers from the audience quack like ducks or do handstands, Katie stood with her hips shifted to one side and her arms folded across her chest, her facial expressions alternating between skepticism and boredom.

Her heart jumped however, when she noticed that Martin was suddenly looking directly at her.

"Could I ask the lovely lady here to assist me in the grand finale?" he said extending his hand.

"Oh...um..." Katie was thrown by the sudden attention.

"Go on," Cameron whispered, "be a good sport."

Katie sighed, then rolled her eyes and gave in.

"Okay, sure, why not."

"Please give the young lady a round of applause," Martin addressed the crowd.

Katie made her way up the small stairs to join Martin on stage, her skirt suddenly feeling a lot shorter to her now that she was being watched by over a hundred people.

"Thank you for helping, and what is your name?"

"Katie," she responded.

"Well Katie," Martin explained, "don't worry, you don't need to do anything except stand there and look pretty."

"Gee thanks," she commented with bored sarcasm, placing her hands on her hips.

"I can tell you're a little skeptical aren't you?" Martin smiled slightly.

"What gave you the first clue?" Katie rolled her eyes.

Martin didn't show it, but he was starting to get just a little irritated by Katie's superiority complex.

"You're getting really good at that eye roll, Katie," he said with a hint of sarcasm, "I can practically hear them in your head."

The crowd laughed.

"Okay, okay," the college girl gave in, folding her arms again, "what do I need to do?"

"Just relax," Martin answered, holding the small fob watch he had been using throughout the show in front of Katie's eyes and letting the clock sway back and forth on its attached chain.

"Good grief, this is ridiculous," Katie thought to herself as she kept her eyes on the swaying object.

"Clear your mind of all thoughts," Martin's voice was soothing, "concentrate on the locket...see how it sways..."

"Mmm hmm," Katie said softly.

"...back and forth..."

"Mmmmm hmmmm," Katie repeated, but this time slower, letting her eyes follow the swaying watch.

"...back and forth..."

Katie began looking at the watch more blankly, falling into a mesmerizing mental state.

"Now Katie," Martin continued while the crowd looked on, "I'm going to count to five, you will feel your mind drifting off to sleep. When I reach five, you will close your eyes, concentrate only on the sound of my voice, and be completely susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. Do you understand?"

Katie nodded slightly, keeping her eyes locked on the swaying object.

"One..."

Katie's eyes went to half mast as he counted.

"...two..."

She began staring blankly as if her mind was shutting down.

"...three..."

Cameron was amazed that Martin appeared to be succeeding.

"...four..."

Katie closed her eyes and lowered her head slowly, her beautiful sandy blonde hair caressing her face.

...five."

The gorgeous college freshman stayed completely still, the only movements were her full breasts rising and falling with her slow deep breathing.

"Katie?" Martin spoke softly, "can you hear me?"

"Yes," she replied without raising her head.

"Can you tell me where you are right now?" Martin asked.

Katie paused.

"I...don't know," she answered, her voice sounding confused.

"Good," Martin continued, "now, since you've been so insistent that hypnosis is actually a hoax, we're going to have a little fun at your expense. When I snap my fingers, you are going to follow any commands I give to you, but at the same time, you are going to insist that hypnosis and mind control does not work on you. Do you understand?"

"Mmm hmm," Katie nodded.

Martin glanced over at Cameron and smiled slightly.

"Good."

(snap)

Katie's head popped up and her eyes opened.

"See, I knew that hypnosis doesn't really work," the college girl smiled cutely, "its all staged, and people just go along with it."

"Well Katie, I guess we can't fool you," Martin pretended to concede, "why don't you face the audience and tell us about it while you slowly take off your dress."

Katie turned to the crowd and continued.

"You all notice that every male hypnotist picks girls out of the crowd," Katie commented as she slowly glided the thin straps of her dress off of her bare shoulders.

Cameron's jaw dropped as he watched his girlfriend reach behind her back and begin slowly pulling down the zipper of her dress.

"They do it just so men can pretend they have power over women," Katie continued her verbal tirade as she lowered the zipper all the way down her back, "but any girl with a mind can see right through it."

Taking the soft fabric with both hands, Katie slowly wiggled the top of her dress down to her waist, her large, beautifully tanned, braless breasts spilling out over the top of the fabric, bouncing freely with wonderful perkiness.

The crowd gasped and Cameron's eyes went wide. He had seen Katie's marvelous milk mounds before during their hot make out sessions, but never did he think he would see her displaying those beautiful orbs to a crowd of people.

Completely oblivious to what she was doing, Katie turned back to Martin.

"I hope you've learned a lesson, sir," Katie said as she began tugging her tight dress over her hips and down her gorgeously toned dancer's legs, "you can't just treat women like objects to be used and played with like toys."

The crowd barely heard what Katie had just said, as everyone was mesmerized by the tiny pair of white lace panties the college girl was wearing underneath her now discarded dress.

"You're absolutely right, Katie," Martin agreed, "you've shown all of us a thing or two."

The crowd giggled as Katie stood with her hands on her hips wearing nothing but her slingback heels and white lace panties, her gravity defying breasts standing firmly at attention for all to admire.

"Well I'm glad that's settled," Katie said sternly, "are you finished trying to hypnotize me now?"

Martin glanced over at Cameron, who gave the hypnotist a sign to keep going, as he was just as interested in seeing if Katie could get a bit wilder.

"So Katie," Martin resumed, "your boyfriend tells me that your legs are very flexible."

Katie narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him.

"Yeah, I do all kinds of dance like ballet, tap, modern...so what?"

"Well then, Katie, I think everyone would like to see you spreading those flexible legs of yours and doing full splits right here on the stage."

"Oh I bet you'd LOVE that wouldn't you?" Katie said with undisguised sarcasm, "well I'm not here to be your personal flexi doll, so you can forget it."

As Katie spoke, she faced the audience and stood with her amazingly toned legs shoulder width apart.

"Girls are real people, not sex objects for men to use and degrade whenever they want."

Slowly, Katie spread her legs wider and wider, lowering her center of gravity until she gently fell into a perfect split, her right leg in front and her left leg behind her.

As a group, the guys in the crowd practically whimpered with longing, watching Katie's panties riding up her amazingly firm ass, which was just as beautifully tanned as the rest of her. A few girls in the crowd smacked their boyfriends in the shoulder while others watched with interest at what else Martin was going to make Katie do in front of everyone.

Resting her hands on her hips, Katie looked up at Martin.

"You guys are all the same, give you any opportunity and you'll try to do all kinds of perverted things to us women. Well I've got an IQ of 148 sir, and your sham of a mind control act doesn't work on me."

"You're absolutely right Katie," Martin played along, "in fact, I'll bet that if I ordered you to pleasure yourself right here in front of the crowd, you would be able to mentally resist doing it."

"Darn straight," Katie confirmed as she moved her right hand between her legs and slipped it into the front of her tiny panties, "you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking I'd do it."

"Well," Martin continued, "perhaps you are just so unbelievably horny right now that you can't stop yourself from masturbating in front of everyone."

"Oh..." Katie closed her eyes and moaned as a sudden massive wave of arousal overwhelmed the nineteen year old.

"In fact, all you can think about right now is how much you desperately need to come," Martin added.

Katie quickly found her clit between the her pussy lips and began stroking it frantically with her fingertips in tiny circular motions.

"Ohgod!" the horny teen gasped as her fingers flitted across her throbbing clit, the outline of her hand showing through the fabric of her tiny panties.

The audience watching Katie being mind controlled by Magic Martin was stunned at what they were witnessing. A few had taken out their phones and were filming the college girl blurring her hand across her clit as if her life depended on it. Aside from a few soft voices, the crowd remained quiet observers so as not to distract Katie's attention from her intense public masturbation.

"OHGOD! OHGOD!! OHGOD!!!" Katie cried out over and over as she pleasured herself relentlessly in front of everyone, her hips grinding in beautiful circular motions as she used her toned flexible legs to bounce herself up and down in tiny little hops, desperately attempting to make herself come as quickly as possible.

Cameron's jaw hit the floor as he watched his virgin girlfriend getting herself off while in a beautiful front split wearing nothing except her white panties and white heels...with a crowd watching! It was a vision he had never even dreamed of seeing.

"So Katie," Martin instructed, "tell us what kind of a girl pleasures herself naked in front of a crowd."

"OH!!!!!" Katie threw her head back as her fingertips hit a really sensitive nerve, "only a s-slut w-would OH!!!!! would do that, AAAHHHH!!!"

"Is that what you are, Katie?" Martin asked.

Katie frantically nodded.

"Yes! I'm a horny slut that needs to come!"

"In front of everyone?" Martin added.

"YES!" Katie nodded as her entire body locked in tension except for her fingertips, which somehow managed to flutter across her clit even faster.

"Then do it, Katie," Martin ordered, "be a good slut and come for everyone here watching you."

"OHGOD! OHGOD!! OHGOD!!!" Katie threw her head back and screamed as she came hard, her large breasts pushing forward beautifully as she arched her back in tension, those gorgeous legs of hers shaking from the orgasmic onslaught, her pussy clinching and unclenching in an almost hypnotic rhythm.

"One more time I think, Katie," Martin insisted.

"OOOHHH!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!"

Katie's cries became incoherent sounds of unbelievable lust, her entire body quaking violently as fireworks exploded behind her eyes, her pussy muscles contracting harder and harder with every wave of orgasmic bliss that pounded her into oblivion.

"Well done, Katie," Martin said casually, "you can stop now."

"OOOHHH!!!"

With a cry of relief, Katie collapsed onto the stage floor gasping for breath. The exhausted college girl weakly turned over to get out of her splits position and lie down on her side to rest, the ordeal leaving her tits unbelievably hard and her pussy feeling wonderful.

"Thank you for coming to the show everyone, and can we give the lovely Katie a round of applause?"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,253 Followers
12