Mind Games Lead to Body Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy: I never believed this could feel so good. It feels great when he moves. I've got no idea how long it is but it is touching something deep inside me. Uh oh! He's twitching - if I wasn't on the pill he could be making me pregnant. It's funny – nobody ever told me that his dick would do that. I never imagined I could feel a man climaxing inside me. My legs are around his back and keeping him in but it's getting softer. It would have been nice to have an orgasm but next time maybe. What happens now? It's shrinking and he's pulling out.

Eric: I rolled over and we looked at each other with satisfaction at a job well done. Tammy seems worried that she's leaking and is reaching for a tissue. She's on her way to the bathroom.

Tammy: Nobody told me about the mess after you had sex. It's not a problem. I just didn't expect it. There's an unusual smell - it must be from our juices mixing. I'll take a warm washer back and clean Eric up too. I put the washer on his dick and cleaned it up. I was surprised to see that it had shrunk so much. This was the first small soft dick I have ever seen. None of the dicks in porn are ever small - even soft they seem as long as Eric's hard. It is hard to imagine how it grows so big. As a peeing machine, it's not so interesting – soft and short, but as an instrument of love, it is hard and smooth and long and aggressive and it fascinates me. As I am washing it, it is coming back to life in my hand and unbelievably quickly. I am getting excited again - I want him to put it in again. I want to feel it slide in and gently force the walls of my vagina apart.

Eric: It's nice with the warm washer. Never had that before. I'm ready to go again. Her pussy is nice and wet again. I knelt between her knees and lifted her legs as if to position myself for another fuck and she pulled my face into her hairy muff. I need to open her lips if I am going to lick her clit. She smells nice and clean. My tongue is on her clit and now I'm sucking it and teasing it between my lips. She is purring if that is possible for a human. She is lifting her legs to give me better access. Her breathing is getting faster. I think she's about to have another orgasm.

Tammy: In about one second I will cum. "Put it in. Put it in." I caught Eric by surprise and by the time he could line up his dick with my vagina, the last spasm had gone. What a shame. It would have been nice for my vagina to be able to grip something hard. Another time. He's moving nicely but I won't have another orgasm. I can feel that regular pulsing as he spurts inside me again. Now he's getting soft and small again. I think he's going to fall out.

Eric: We are holding each other tightly and I can feel her pointy nipples on my chest. The more I look into her eyes, the more I love her. We are meant for each other. We both have an after-glow.

Tammy: I have got my hand on his dick but it's icky and I am leaking. "Let's have another glass of wine and a snack." I led him into the bathroom and wiped myself and put the hot washer onto his dick. I can't believe it can get so small and then get so big so fast. Who cares about the size? It fits me nicely.

Eric: A cold glass of wine and a sandwich is just what I need. It's nice looking at her little dark triangle as she walks around. I can't take my eyes off it. She has a nice bum and her breasts have a nice shape. She's bending over to wipe something off the floor. Does she have any idea how sexually exciting it is for me to see her hairy slit? It is almost like an invitation for me to go over and stick it right in. I wonder if she'd like that. Damn, she's standing up again. You could never imagine that she would be so beautiful naked when you look at her with her clothes on.

Tammy: When I walk towards him he only has eyes for my bush. He must like it. I wonder why. He looks there more than at my breasts. I ran my fingers through my bush. "Do you like it when I do this?" It made me feel terrific to know that I could get him excited. It was proof that I was sexy.

Eric: "I love it." I was so pleased that she hadn't shaved. The girls in porn who are shaved all have the same little slit which is so uninteresting. All the girls with a little bush all look much more interesting and inviting.

Tammy: We've been schmoozing about how everything has gone off so smoothly. Neither of us could have imagined 24 hours ago that we would be sitting here naked after a great introduction to real sex. I was a little concerned that it might hurt but I hardly felt anything. That happens to some lucky girls. I can't take my eyes off his little pink dick poking out from his bush. I can see his balls and I haven't really touched them yet. They just hang there - innocent spectators to the main game. I'll clean up and wash the dishes. I'm standing at the sink and in a flash he is behind me with both hands on my breasts tweaking my nipples. Oh God he's pushing his hard dick between the cheeks of my bum. I think he's ready to do it again. I'm going back to the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed and he's looking straight into my bush. I'm going to rub his nose in it. Now he's on his back and his dick is sticking straight up in the air.

Eric: Her bush smelt so good. She's got a hand on my dick and now she's putting her lips around the tip and her mouth is sliding down, up and down. This is great. I'm getting really hard again. I can't believe she's changed position so quickly. She is now squatting and lowering herself onto my dick and she is moving up and down. I wonder where she got that idea from. I actually like it. I can see into her crack and my finger is diddling her clitoris. She is loving it. She is looking into my eyes again.

Tammy: I'm glad Simone told me to do this. It feels wonderful not to have his body pressing down on to me and I feel so free. He's playing with my clit and if he keeps it up I'm going to have an orgasm. It's getting closer and closer and now it's here. Oh God. Oh God again. It feels so much better when the spasms can grip onto something hard. He's coming too. I hope it's an 'Oh boy' moment for him as well. I am sitting on it hoping that it will stay hard but it's just getting smaller and smaller. I can hardly feel it. I think he's slipped out. I moved back and felt his balls again. His balls feel so strange jiggling around in their little sack. Damn. I've dribbled onto the sheets. I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came back Eric was fast asleep. I snuggled up to him from behind and was soon asleep myself.

I woke up first and could feel the warmth of his body against me. I slept very well and now I had a chance to reflect on what had happened in the past two days. I could never have imagined that I would have slept the night with my lover in my arms. I had changed overnight from the girl who had been anxious about the boys trying to peek under my dress to see my panties to a girl who was happy to lie on my back with my legs apart and expose my pussy to somebody who was a stranger just two days ago. What had started out as an attempt to meet some boys and go to some parties had developed literally within 24 hours into me getting laid. It was almost beyond my imagination and showed just how much chance plays a part in romance. I had wanted to have a boyfriend for a long time and had imagined that it would be a long slow process before I lost my virginity. I was amazed that my destiny as a woman wanting to make love had overtaken all my hesitations. I could never have done it without Simone's encouragement. Simone had had a boyfriend before she came to University and had been having regular sex with him and now she had gone home to have some more.

Simone's idea was that if you really like this boy, don't string him along, give him what he wanted and you would have him for life. The fact was that I wanted it too. I had watched a little bit of porn and wanted to try it. Vibrators were only partially satisfactory. I wanted the real thing. I needed to be fulfilled as a woman. I can smell his male body and I like it. It turns me on. After a while my reverie was broken as Eric woke up and turned over. Oh my. He's got a morning wood. I had read about them but what a surprise. He's pushing it in that little gap just outside my crack. We are kissing and he's playing with my breasts and I'm getting wet again. I want him to put it in again but I want to try it from behind. I told Eric and he moved to the end of the bed and I pointed my crack towards him. He seems to be having a lot of trouble - I'm either too low or too high, I don't know. I reached around and guided his dick into my vagina. It feels good but I wish I could see it going in. Maybe I'll have to get Eric to make our own private porn movie. It's not fair that he can see his penis moving into my body and can have the sensation at the same time where I can only feel the movement.

Eric: It's not as easy as I thought. I can't seem to line myself up with her hole. Her hands are moving around to guide me into position and now I'm in - right in. It feels great and I'm right up hard against her bottom. I can see myself sliding in and out. I feel really relaxed doing it this way and I think I'm going to last a long time. I've set up a steady rhythm and she is moving back and forward too. Tammy is starting to make some noises and now she is having an orgasm. I'm going to speed up and we will come together. That was great. She has collapsed onto the bed and is puffing.

Tammy: "That was really great. Really great. It felt as if you are in much deeper than before." We lay on the bed nuzzling each other and then my phone rang. "Hi Simone". I got up so that I could talk to her in another room. I knew she would ask me some questions that I could not answer in front of Eric.

Eric: The image that keeps coming in front of my eyes is of Tammy lying on her back with her legs akimbo, and I am like an eagle looking down on my prey into her pink slit, surrounded by hair, lips held apart, so that I can thrust my hard dick into her vagina. It won't go away. I also like the image of the tip of my erection in the vestibule of her vagina and the look of wonder on Tammy's face as my dick slips right in. On Thursday might before I met Tammy, I would never have believed that I would be thrusting into a delicious, warm, welcoming pussy the next night. I am so lucky.

Tammy: I poked my head around the corner and said, "Eric, Simone has asked me if you want her to stay away next weekend too?"

Eric: "Is the Pope a Catholic?"

Tammy: "You must be hungry. Come and have breakfast." It was a good thing that I went to the market yesterday and bought some stuff. God, he eats like a horse. His appetite for food and sex is enormous. Aren't I lucky? The most important thing is that we have so much else to talk about. I'm so happy at the way things have turned out.

Eric: it's so great that we've only known each other less than two days and we're both walking around without clothes on and not showing any embarrassment. She seems to be fascinated with my dick. When I'm stiff she can't take her eyes off it. When we sit at the table all I can see are her breasts - I looked at her bra and she's 32B - and her nice pink nipples. They stand out when she's excited and that seems to be most of the time. She looks great. She is telling me that she would really like to be able to see me penetrating her vagina. She can only feel it happening and thinks it would be much more exciting if she could see it happening at the same time. I suggested that she take a selfie and she wants to try it. She promised me that she won't put it on the net or anything like that. She's washing the dishes again and both my hands are twiddling her nipples. I can see she's having a lot of trouble concentrating. We are going back into the bedroom.

Tammy: I've got my cell phone in my hand but I've got no idea how I'm going to make this work. All I can see is my slit and it's closed. With my other hand I'll try and separate the lips. Oh my goodness. It's so pink down there. I wonder where my peehole is. Oh there it is. I'm so wet.

Eric: I'll get her to lie on her back with her knees up and her right leg over my body while I try and manoeuvre my dick to be pointing at her pussy. I'm lining my dick up with her vagina and it almost touching her. "Can you see anything?"

Tammy:" I'm getting the hang of it and if I hold still I can see you almost touching me. Push in slowly. It's so exciting to see it and feel it at the same time." His penis is like a piston – a constant rhythm. How does he know just how far to pull out without pulling out altogether? Sometimes I can just see the ridge at the top of his dick – ah, that's how he can tell. Amazing. Every time he pushes in my brain gets closer to exploding. I can't hold my breath any longer – a combination of pain and pleasure has enveloped my whole being. Oh God!

Eric: this is really giving me a chance to look at her pussy close-up. My finger is lifting the hood on her clitoris and I can see her shiny little button sticking up. That must be her actual clitoris. She is so busy watching the screen that she's not even aware that I am watching her face and I can see she is getting more and more excited. She's about to blow. I hope she caught all that because her bottom is jumping all over the place.

Tammy: "That was so great. You can't imagine how exciting it was to see all that and to see my clitoris for the first time. It's like a small peanut. I've never really seen my pussy properly before."

Eric: She is playing it over and over. I think we have time for one more and then we can go out for lunch. My fingers touched her clitoris again and she is ready.

Tammy: 'Now, now!"

Eric: I pushed straight in and she had an orgasm gripping onto my dick. It feels so good. I am still pumping in and out and we came together. We are resting and enjoying the afterglow. Tammy is still puffing a bit. How lucky we are that two closet sex maniacs discovered each other. We are facing each other on our sides and discussing what we like and what we don't like. I can't think of a thing I don't like.

Tammy: It's so great to look into his eyes and talk. He's asked me what I like and what I don't like. I've asked him to be a bit gentler when he rubs my clitoris – it's getting a bit raw. I told him I loved it when he licked my clit. He's not talking any more. His lips are around my nipple and sucking. Oh God, why did it take so long for me to find out this is so wonderful? I'm getting wet again.

Eric: She really likes this. Her hand is ruffling my hair and keeping my face against her breast. My hand is slipping down to her crotch and searching out her clitoris. I'll make sure my fingers are well lubricated. Perhaps if I put my thumb on one side of her clit and my forefinger on the other side and rub up and down. I'm surprised how hard it gets. The combination of sucking and fingering are having an amazing effect. I can hear her breathing changing. She has come again.

Tammy: This is so good. I read somewhere that having your breast sucked was enjoyable but I never imagined that it was this good. I've just had a delicious orgasm. I want another one.

Eric: She is holding my head against her breast and my fingers are still going. That didn't take long. She came again. Her hand is around my dick and it's really hard. She has opened her legs and is guiding me into her vagina. It is so wet. I am thrusting really hard and she's looking into my eyes as I explode inside her.

Tammy: I am getting the hang of getting my legs just right. He slips straight in and then I feel his thighs slapping hard against mine. Next time I'll get him to just rest inside without moving and then start thrusting. I wonder if I am nymphomaniac?

Eric: It's time to have another shower. I can smell the delicious aroma of fuck again. I never knew I was so sensitive to a woman's smell before.

Tammy: "Let's have a shower and go out for lunch." I can't believe it. We soaped each other and in an instant he has me bending over and I can feel his dick moving up and down my slit and then he finds the hole and he's pumping. He has come again. How many times can he do it without running dry? I have pushed him out of the shower; otherwise I will never get cleaned up.

Eric: I dropped the soap and she bent over to pick it up and I saw her crack and I couldn't resist the temptation. It was a nice quickie. She has pushed me out of the shower and I am drying myself.

Tammy: "C'mon. We have to eat. Get yourself dressed."

Eric: "Where do you want to eat? I am hungry and how."

Eric: I'm watching her getting dressed. She's pulling her panties up over her little bush. It's funny – the moment she saw me watching, she turned around so that I could only see her bum. I have no idea why I am finding this so exciting. I guess it's because it's the first time I have ever seen a girl get dressed. She's putting on her bra and now her top. Now her jeans are going on. Oh boy. I can't wait to take them all off after lunch.

Tammy: He's watching every move I make – it must be part of the mystery that men seem to find interesting about women. I couldn't help myself turning around – why do I want to show him my bare bum? We have been walking around naked for hours and he has already looked right into my pussy. What can I be trying to hide? It must be natural for women to be coquettish. When a woman is seen naked from behind, she never covers her bum with her hand but from the front, she often covers her pussy. I think there must be an unconscious message that if you can see my pussy, I want sex. I have noticed in porn movies when the woman undresses, she always turns her back to the camera and then turns around to show her pussy. I mean - why do men get excited about bras when there are no breasts in them. Weird. I can understand him getting excited about seeing my pussy for the first time but my panties??? Who cares? As long as he makes me happy, that's all that matters. If he likes watching me, I like watching him too. When he has nothing on, I like looking at his dick. You can tell what he has on his mind. I think he has me on his mind most of the time. Actually, not me, but my pussy. Every time I look it is either stiff or almost stiff. Hope springs eternal.

And so finished their first few hours together. It had been a great first time for both of them. They were both silently looking forward to more of the same in the afternoon. So many new things to try.

Over the next few weeks in private moments alone they each played their video again and again with predictable results. They would often discuss who had seduced who but finally concluded that luck had played a great part in bringing them together at just the right time.

12