Mind Made Up Pt. 05

Story Info
Grant spends time with a former teacher.
11.5k words
4.64
29.4k
36
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castillo. Day five. Saturday.

Erotic dreams.

For the first time in a long time, I wake up to erotic dreams. They're quite confused and very wispy, unsubstantial. I smell and taste sex, and I feel my manhood throbbing, confined in warm places, eager for satisfaction.

A trembling wakes me; I open my eyes to the dim light filtering from the window. My eyes wander to between my legs. Under the covers, I see a bulge - more importantly, I feel it between my legs. My hand slides under the covers and I caress my shaft lightly. The sensation is more than pleasant. I stare absent-mindedly at my computer, thinking of the stash of naked women pictures my dad left me; this feels like a good occasion to use them.

However, even before I rise, a noise reaches my ears, something like a sweet moan. It takes me a moment to identify its origin: it's coming from my sisters' room. A hand on my cock, I listen in. It's a gentle hum, something quiet. I listen further but catch no other sounds.

Hesitation grips me as to what to do next. The easiest route is to stay in bed and tease myself to those moans, whatever they may be. I also could go to the computer and jerk off to my personal porn heritage collection. But my mind is going elsewhere - back to Thursday late morning, in my older sisters' bed, with both of my sisters by my side, in bikinis.

I remember what they told me then.

It's tempting to get up and walk over to their room. I can see myself peeking in, finding them asleep, entering discreetly. Heather will be in her pajamas - maybe her top will be open, and I'll be able to get a view between her breasts. Maybe a nipple will show. Or it could be Stacey, always sleeping in her underwear; maybe the covers will be off her behind and I can see her sweet ass, hanging out. I'd just need to rub one out as I stare. At either, or both.

Except it's too risky. I can now hear mom - at least, I think it's her in the hall. If she caught me, there'd be no end to it. She's gone through enough.

The wisest course of action is in isolation, but I don't necessarily need to remain in my room for that. I finally rise, grab my bathrobe, then my phone. Without haste, I make my way to the upstairs bathroom. I decide, for a bit of daring, not to lock the door behind me. I strip and then start running the water, but I don't get in yet. I take a moment to peruse the collection of naked and erotic pictures my dad left me. There's just so many. Hundreds of girls my dad has most probably slept with. A few of them I've slept with too, like Dolores (mom's best friend) or Pauline (our next-door neighbor). Because these pictures range from about 15 years ago to probably recent weeks, it's hard to tell when they were taken or who some of these women are. I do recognize a few, however.

As I scroll through the image, one such face stirs my recollection, taking me back not only to many years ago, but to a few days ago - Mrs. Welsh, one of my home room elementary teachers. She was one of the first people outside of my immediate circle who flirted with me, on the street, last Tuesday, not long after I put the ring on. She told me to call her, sometime; she wanted to know how much I had grown. With all that's been happening, it must have slipped my mind. She did say she was on her second marriage, happily married. Maybe I don't want to tempt that, I mutter to myself.

Except I go back to staring at her naked picture, on my father's phone. In it, she sits on a red bench, facing the camera. How gorgeous she looks. How desirable. I feel jealous of my father. I want what he had.

I set up my cell phone, so I can see it well, then climb into the shower, under the warm water, and I grab my shaft, already at attention, and I start rubbing one out. With the door unlocked, there's always a chance one of my sisters might walk in if they wake up. I can always pretend the picture is merely porn. I doubt they'd remember Mrs. Welsh.

Soon, I'm rock hard and going at it fierce, my eyes trained on the cell phone. I almost don't hear the footsteps in the hall; even then, it takes me a moment to react. My first instinct is to grab my cell phone - not knowing what to do with it, I throw it in the open hamper. There's a knock on the door.

- Grant? Are you in there?

Mom's voice. I have a hand on my erection and I'm hearing mom's voice. The situation is both arousing and troubling.

- I... I am, mom.

- Can I come in? she asks.

- O-Ok, but I'm in the shower.

My mind isn't focused this morning. The shower curtain is still open; I hear the door crack and I react in an almost panicked movement; I try to pull the curtain in place, but I pull way too hard. Quite literally, it snaps off and falls to the ground. Mom hears the sounds and rushes in.

It's a bewildering scene for both of us. In one hand, I'm holding what remains of the shower curtain, torn of its supports; in the other I'm yet holding my cock, fully visible to my mom. She stops and stares. I'm frozen stiff. Her eyes wander away from my frame, but they keep darting to my erection. Neither of us say anything for a moment. I finally pull the curtain to cover myself - I also let go of my manhood and look down awkwardly.

- ...I'm so sorry, mom.

- Well, you shouldn't be. It's... perfectly natural to... you know.

She giggles nervously.

- I'd left my... razor in here, she says.

I see it on the counter.

- I'll fix the curtain, I promise her.

- You... do that, Grant. Son.

My mom's gorgeous. She's wearing a nightgown with some cleavage, enough that I can see the edge of the crack of her breasts, the cloth hanging from them giving me a perspective on their size.

- Uh-mmm...

She picks up her razor and is about to walk out, but then stops. I feel so exposed, and so aroused. My erection just won't go away, hidden behind the curtain.

- Why don't you... finish up, she tells me.

- Ok. I will. Thanks.

I give her an awkward smile; she walks out, closes - and locks the door. I feel terrible - and terribly excited. I drop the curtains and grab my shaft intently, staring at the door where mom just left. I jerk off with a passion, abandoning all restraint. The only thing I do is make myself as silent as possible.

When the orgasm hits, I internalize everything, watching myself spray across the room, almost to the door, in blissful release. I play with it until I'm spent to the edge of pleasure, then I almost slip in the bathtub. At that point, I can't hold back my laughter though I make it discreet.

A moment later, as I'm recovering, I hear a knock on the door.

- What's so funny? I hear my older sister Stacey tell me.

- Forget it, I tell her. It's an inside joke.

I look at the mess I just made on the bathroom floor. I just get out of the shower and clean it up - it only takes a moment. Turning off the water, I wrap a towel around me.

- Can I come in? she asks.

I open the door and stand in the way. As I suspected, Stacey is wearing only her night camisole where I can see her perky nipples pointing up under the cloth, and comfortable looking panties.

- I'm all finished, I tell her.

- And you didn't wait for me? she quips with a smile. Should I be offended?

- Never.

We both laugh at her quip, then I let her pass and return to my room.

MANY MINUTES LATER, I'm down the stairs, joining mom in the kitchen. She's still in her night gown - I'm now fully dressed. My sisters are still at their competition upstairs, so I have a few minutes to myself.

The elephant in the room needs to be acknowledged, I tell myself.

- That was dumb on my part, I tell my mom. Not locking the door. Inviting you walk in while I was... showering.

- It's fine, she tells me. It's been a while since I had my children in my home. I'm used to being alone, so... I didn't think about it either.

We both remain in silence a moment.

- Anyway, I will be more careful, I tell her. And I will fix the pole.

The mention of the word 'pole' makes mom giggle.

- I'm sorry, she says, still smiling. It's just so silly.

- It is, isn't it.

She laughs it off; I'm pleasantly relieved that there's no fuss about it. That's good. I have a conversation I want to have with her, but I also want my sisters to be present. Any awkwardness might break the benefit of what I want to tell my family. Mom's still preparing breakfast, so I decide to make a call.

Except I can't find my phone.

I rush up the stairs and enter the bathroom, going through the hamper. It's not there. I cringe as I realize what must have happened. I turn around and head directly for my sisters' rooms. Their door is open; I walk in.

- Nice collection you have there, Stacey calls me out in an almost hurt tone.

- Yeah. Can I have it back?

She's holding my phone, wrapped in a towel, swiping up and down on the pictures. She smiles at me; Heather's on her bed, still in her pajamas, pouting.

- She won't let me see it, she tells me.

I stare at Heather and we exchange a complicit look. Suddenly, we both rush Stacey on her bed. All hands reach for the phone and there's a quick struggle. Stacey is agile, however, and she manages to elude both of us by flipping sideways. As she does, she unwraps the towel from her frame. She rises to her feet beside her bed, fully naked. Heather's obviously already seen her like this over the years, them sharing a room, but I haven't. Stacey is gorgeous and quite desirable.

- That wasn't very nice, Stacey says. I'm gonna have to punish you for that.

She makes no motion to cover herself.

- Heather, get my phone.

I see my little sister do as she was ordered. Stacey continues to hold my phone at bay, though she's no longer browsing it.

- Good. Now, Grant... Strip.

- Mom's about to call us for breakfast, I tell her.

- Then don't dally. Strip.

It's not like they haven't seen me naked before; they've seen me do much worse (or better?) I carry out the request, hurriedly removing my clothes, standing naked before my sisters.

- Snap a pic, Heather, Stacey tells her.

My younger sister complies; I give her a big, fake smile in the process. She pulls out her tongue.

- Good, Stacey says. Now, brother - can you get yourself hard?

- Well, I can try, but...

I remember thinking that I hesitated to go to their room this morning. Although I don't regret my decision to take it up in the shower instead, I do think that they would have been ripe to waking up with me jerking off over their bodies. An option for another morning, if I wake up as aroused. Still, even as I think that, my hand wanders to my manhood and I start again on it. As expected, my recent release makes it difficult to get hard again.

- Typical, Stacey mocks me.

- I'd like to see you try, I argue.

- You mean like this?

Her hands wanders to her own sex, and she slides a finger across her clit, offering me a wide smile. I look at Heather; she's watching with a delighted smile.

- Gotta admit, Heather says, this is fucking hot.

- Come on, Stacey goads me on as she continues teasing herself.

I grumble a bit but continue my ministrations on myself; I stare at Stacey's motion between her legs, but I also catch the expressions on her face as her lips tremble. She's not faking, or if she is for my benefit, it's a convincing performance. The sight of my older sister masturbating is enough to achieve the desired result, though I don't know how long that erection will last.

Stacey manages to stop teasing herself, turning back to Heather.

- Take another.

Heather is only too happy to take a full body picture that includes my erect manhood; she also takes a close-up of it. Stacey tosses me my phone.

- There you go.

- Gonna blackmail me with that? I ask her.

- Why would I? I just like to see you squirm. And to prove I'm fair, why not take a picture of me, while you're at it?

She takes on a seductive pose; I hurriedly take a picture - a few, in fact.

- Kids! Breakfast!

Mom's voice snaps us back to reality. To the best of my abilities, I slide back into my clothes. My older sister is giggling hard as she too finds her clothes and puts them on. Heather remains in her pajamas, heading out before us.

- You ok? Stacey asks.

- Yeah. Why?

- Look, no hard feelings, ok. I just wanted to tease you some more.

- That was more than a tease, I tell her. But yeah - no hard feelings. Only my hard dick, now!

She laughs again; I leave her room, making myself comfortable in my pants as I join my other sister and mom at the kitchen table. I set my phone down beside me, locked. Mom starts serving pancakes. There's butter, syrup, cut-up fruit, powdered sugar, even whipped cream.

- Damn mom! That's quite a spread.

- Nothing too great for my children. Won't have time to cook for you when I go back to work on Monday.

Stacey finally joins us, dressed and presentable - I can't shake the sight of her naked body from my mind. Sweet breasts, curvy figure, the small landing strip she keeps above her sex. I'm still aroused, though nowhere hard as I was in her room.

Conversation is kept light for a moment. My mind races to what I want to say - and how I want to say it. My family starts talking about their daily plans. Heather and Stacey are thinking of going back to the beach - they ask if I want to come along. I tell them that I might, depending on other plans I have brewing. This allows me to segue into my main topic.

- So, mom?

- Yes, dear.

- I've made a decision. About my life.

All eyes turn to me.

- It's a complicated thing, but not, at the same time.

They don't get my meaning, not that they're supposed to. I put both my hands on the table, to emphasize.

- I'm moving back to Castillo.

I can see the surprise in everyone's eyes; for my mom though, it's a mix of surprise and pleasure. She can't hide the fact that she's missed me, and that her home is empty without us.

- Are you sure? mom inquires

- Yeah! Stacey add. What about your apartment? Work?

- Work's covered, I tell Stacey. As for my apartment, I'll just break my lease. I was thinking that I'd move back into the house - if only temporarily.

I look at my mom when I say that; I can see the obvious delight this gives her. It's the reaction I wanted.

- Work? Stacey insists.

- I found a... contract. With... the... in the restaurant industry, in town. They'll pay for my designs.

- You're going to work locally?

- And networking too, I specify. I can take on odd jobs here and there.

My mom is ecstatic; my sisters are more still in amazement.

- That's wonderful news, mom speaks up.

- It gets better, mom.

- It does?

I have all their attention, eyes trained on me with intensity; that feeling of controlling the room is much more empowering than I thought it would be.

- I was thinking, mom, how you don't want to go back to work yet. I'm not wrong?

She sighs.

- You're not wrong, she confirms.

- Well then. I don't want you to go back to work until you feel ready. So I'm staying and I'm going to use my money to cover the costs of living here. Since I'll be sharing your roof. If you'll let me.

The amazement in my family's eyes is compounded even further. My mom gathers her words before speaking.

- I don't know what to say...

- Can you afford it? Stacey asks.

- The pay is good.

I don't want to give them the specific details of the loan; that's between Lulu Bowler and myself. All they need to know is that I have the money.

It takes a moment for the revelation to sink in.

- Mom? I ask.

- Grant, I... are you sure about this?

- Mom. I love you. You've done so much for me - for us (I grab my sisters' shoulders as I include them). Why wouldn't I be sure?

Tears well up in her eyes; she rises from her seat, goes around the table and hugs me tight.

- I don't know what to say.

- Say yes, I merely answer.

- Ok. Yes. I'll... take it easy. I'll call my boss - let him know I need more time.

There's another moment's hesitation.

- I hope he doesn't fire me, she adds.

- If he does, he's a moron! Heather chimes in after being silent the entire conversation. You can find better jobs, mom. You're awesome.

- She is, Stacey confirms.

There's a lot of emotion in the room. We finish the meal in good humor, though my mom gets prone to tearing up a bit. When we try to help her clear the table, she refuses.

- Nonsense. If I'm going to stay at home, with my son and daughters - then I'm going to make myself useful here. You let me handle the duties here.

- Ok, but if you need help, Heather tells her.

- I'll ask.

Mom disappears for a moment; Stacey leans in to me.

- You are such a kiss-ass.

- I am? I wink at her.

- And it suits you so well. It's so nice what you're doing.

- It is, Heather agrees.

They lean in; I get a kiss on each cheek.

- Now I almost feel bad for what I did to you this morning, Stacey whispers.

- Don't be. It wasn't that bad.

- I bet it wasn't, she replies.

We leave the table and attend to our own things. I hide in my room while I text my former teacher, Alice Welsh. As much as this morning's excitement with my sisters makes me want to spend more time with them, I choose to go back to my initial plan. My text is plain.

"Hello. This is awkward. Lol. You said you wanted to meet. I would be available anytime today. Are you?"

I honestly don't know what to expect - or rather, I do, except I'm not certain it would happen. Then again, I ask myself, I seduced Milly yesterday with even less connection than I have with a former teacher. There's the issue of her husband, but I've also seduced Pauline. Of course, the implication is different, since Pauline is considering leaving her husband, or at very least is unhappy in love. That's not the vibe I got from Alice on Tuesday.

The answer arrives in less than two minutes: "I would love to meet you. Where?"

We agree on a place and time - thirty minutes, at a local café. She ends her last text with: "By the way, I don't find it awkward at all."

This makes me laugh. As I step out, I tell my sisters that I'm going into town and not to wait up on me. I tell my mom the same, but she intercepts me with the tightest hug ever. I wrap my arms back and kiss her head.

- It's my pleasure, mom.

- You don't know how much this means to me. Having you here. And the support you give me. I just want the best for you, Grant.

- The best is here, mom. With you. In this town.

She sighs; her mind is traveling to memories.

- Five years ago, you just wanted to leave.

- Things... were different back then. Since coming back - last Monday, wow...

- I know.

- I've found a reason - reasons to stay, mom.

- Well then, whatever those reasons are, I thank them.

- I thank them too, mom. Every chance I get it.

The innuendo is lost on her but I don't mind. I needed to say it. She finally lets go, her finger gently snapping at my nose, before letting me on my way. I watch her go back down the hall and can't help - as I've been doing for many days now - but stare at her buttocks, swaying left and right under the flowery skirt she's wearing.

I rush out the door so I can get a move on. Passing in front of Pauline Walker's home, I notice her car is out. She's probably gone to see her kids at their summer camp. Jeff's probably with them. I can't help but think that I should do more to help Pauline. Sleeping with her does make her happy (it makes me happy too) but it doesn't seem enough. I care for her well-being and Jeff's infidelity - if that's really what it is - is hurting her.

These thoughts stay with me as I get to the café and sit down, waiting for my company to arrive before ordering. I check my messages and realize I've received one from Mary Winston, the librarian who is helping me with the issues of the ring's story as well as my dad's daughter with another woman. She simply asks me to call her, so I do.