Mind Plays Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet she just kept masturbating, gazing at him with a look of pure, unbridled need.

"What in the Commander's name?" he muttered.

He heard footsteps from behind, but wasn't particularly worried—it was just him and the village girl down here. Two supple arms wrapped around his torso. He felt a hot body press against his back, and lush lips kissed along his neck before moving up to his ear. "Cute, isn't she?"

"Is that—"

"The sorceress?" The village girl giggled, tickling his ear. "Ooh, yeah. You were lookin' for her, huh?"

"What happened to her?" he whispered.

He shivered as she started planting kisses down his neck and along his shoulderblades. "Sounds like someone wants a secret from me!"

"Damn it, you little bimbo—" He turned to face her. She looked up at him, beaming innocently.

"I can tell you," she cooed. "We'll make a trade!"

"I..." She started kissing along his chest. "I don't make deals with—" She nibbled his nipple tenderly. His breath caught in his throat.

"My deals are super fun," she murmured. "Especially how we seal 'em."

"How you..." He swallowed, feeling her body press a little tighter against his. "Fine. Fine. What's the deal?" Shit, he would tolerate a bit of brattiness from someone this hot and horny. Besides, it was quicker than the alternative, and it wasn't like she was any sort of threat.

"I tell you a secret. You tell me something in exchange!"

He stiffened. "Like what?"

"Oh..." She looked up at him, her eyes vacant and glossy with arousal. "I dunno! Something fun. Maybe some cool soldier stories, or how you got here. Nothing super secret." She winked conspiratorially. "I can keep secrets real good, though!"

"Is that all?" He relaxed, and even let out a slight chuckle. The slut really did like her games. "Deal."

She squealed with delight as he suddenly shoved her to the ground. The floor was hard stone, but she didn't even seem to mind, so fixated was she on consuming his girth.

He descended upon her, his cock already fully erect. She gave a little shudder and squeak as he started to enter her, her lower lip trembling. "F-fuck, it's—so good!"

"I know it is," he said, keeping his voice smooth. He teased his head in and out of her, barely stroking her sex with his member. "And you want it, don't you?"

"I do," she whimpered. "I do I do I do!"

"Then take it," he hissed, and thrust into her tight folds.

She screamed with bliss. He couldn't contain a groan as well. Fuck, she was so tight. So wet. "Dripping little s-slut," he gasped.

"Fill me!" she cried, wrapping her legs around him with incredible dexterity. "Fill your slut!"

He pounded into her. In and out. Lust consumed his brain. She lay there, screaming and blubbering, tears of joy coursing down her face. He knew the spells on his member made its mere touch unbearably pleasurable. Those spells never withstood more than a few fucks, but until then—

He leaned down and kissed her, fiercely, dominantly. She moaned into the kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around him. He was thoroughly entwined in her embrace now—he couldn't escape if he wanted to.

"S-so," he husked, breaking the kiss, panting for breath, "what do you wanna know?"

She smiled at him—a tired, joyous smile, but one tipped with a strange glimmer. Her red eyes were so pretty. He felt himself sinking into them so that he barely even heard what she said. "I'm just wonderin'—ooh!" She shook all over as he pulled out and hammered into her. "Just wonderin' why you doin' here," she babbled, plastering his face with kisses.

"We're here to—"

"Oh, no." She returned to his gaze, her smile turning coy. "I'll know in a sec'."

He blinked. "Wh—"

His mind suddenly felt very... fuzzy.

No, not fuzzy. It felt like fuzz because it seemed almost numb, but that was because there was an emptiness. He felt a thought dripping out of him. An actual thought.

He was forgetting something!

He was forgetting... something?

"That answer your question?" she purred in his ear. "Mm. Nummy secrets."

His eyes widened as he stared into her gleaming red eyes. This village girl was... she was doing something. Or had done something. To someone.

He looked around, bewildered. Where was he? Why was he—

She leaned forward and grabbed him in another mind-blowing kiss, and he came. She came, too, and moaned into the kiss just as he did. He shook with pleasure, feeling the orgasm surge through him like a whirlwind, like a windstorm clearing all those thoughts out and replacing them with pure, sticky pleasure.

He thrust into her again and again, screaming, immersed in her wetness and in her pleasure, unable to remember or care why he was fucking this hot, horny slut—why he ever wouldn't be fucking this hot, horny slut—

~~~~

When he came to, Morren found himself lying on the cold, stone floor. She was atop him, now, bouncing on his cock. "Sleep well, sweet boy?" she cooed.

"I..." He moaned as her pussy caressed his cock on the way down. Her sheath was positively silken. "I need... the sorceress was... was mind-fucked!"

"What sorceress?" She cocked her head adorably.

"The..." He bit his lip to contain another cry as she bounced a little faster. She was playing with her tits right in front of him, and he was almost drooling with desire. She was so hot. So perfect. Such a perfect slut.

But she had a point. What sorceress? He blinked blearily. "The one you... you took her mind."

"Whose?" She giggled. "You're just my sweet little friend, 'Morren'. You're on break from the army because you did such a good job, and you're spending some quality time with your friend now."

He stared at her blankly. None of that sounded right, and yet... he couldn't remember an alternative.

"Tell the truth," he rasped. He longed to sit up, to slam her against the floor and fuck her brains out. But he needed an answer.

"Aw." She pouted. "Alright. Why don't we make a deal? I love deals!"

She seemed cleverer than she had before, Morren thought. A bit more coy. He frowned at her. "What kind of deal? More... secrets?"

Something about it seemed wrong. Dangerous. But he remembered how she sealed deals. She was toying with him right now, teasing him with little droplets of pleasure. He wanted her to impale herself. He wanted her to bounce to make him cum.

"Uh-huh!" She giggled. "You're learning! Here's the deal: I'll tell you what just happened if you tell me... something!" She winked.

"Tell you what?"

"Oh, just who's in charge around here!"

Despite himself, he smirked. "I could tell you that for free, wench."

"Aw." She pouted. "But that's no fun! I wanna seal the deal!" As if for emphasis, she gyrated her hips around his cock, giving a wide grin.

He swallowed, shuddering. "Fine," he heard himself say.

"Yay!"

And then, with absolutely no warning, she started to bounce.

Morren's eyes widened. Fuck. He longed to sit up, to grab her, to—to—

But he couldn't move. The pleasure surged through him, spiked through every muscle, paralyzed him. He let out a loud, wordless moan. She beamed at him as she rose up and down with the speed of a hummingbird. "Feels good?" she cooed.

"Y-y-yeah!" he cried. "Fuck! Oh, f-fuck, you s-slut!"

She batted her eyelashes at him. "Such naughty langua—oh." Her eyes widened slightly. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" She stopped bouncing for a moment and wrenched his limp body up, kissing all over his face. "Your cock—I just can't—so good!" Her voice was positively a squeal.

All he could do was lie there and moan. Her pussy caressed his cock with the utmost sensuous care. Her plush lips covered his face with kisses. "Can't wait—" she whimpered, "can't wait to find out who's really in charge here—"

He was so drugged with pleasure, it took him a moment to even register that.

And already, he could feel the orgasm building.

~~~~

Setsily couldn't even think anymore. His cock was so good. So good. She knew it was a spell now, but she loved it, she loved him, she needed more, more, more! Her mind was red again. All she could think about was his cock.

The spell wouldn't last forever. She was gonna break him down as fast as possible, suck and fuck as much as she could before it was done. She wanted to enjoy this. She grinned at him, giddy with joy. "You're gonna be such a good boy," she cooed, caressing her face with her fingers. "O-once—" She shook all over as another miniature orgasm coursed through her, "once you're mine," she whimpered.

She was gonna 'learn' who was dominant. She'd been savoring this final conquest the whole time. Once this secret was traded, she would have him. He would be hers. He wouldn't be able to remember how not to be hers.

And she needed him to be hers right now. She needed him. She needed his perfect, glorious cock. The imp gyrated her hips again, reveling in his moan of pleasure.

Her mind was so soggy with sticky bliss, she didn't even notice him picking up a small metal cylinder.

She heard a popping sound, like a can opening. She didn't care. She could feel the secrets transferring, could feel his mind bending into hers once more. He was so close—she was so close—so close

And then a new sensation hit her pussy, joining his hardness within her. Her eyelids fluttered. She was momentarily perplexed. Something aside from the cock? What—what—

Oh.

She screamed, a new kind of scream, as thousands of wet, oozing tentacles surged into her cunt. She stopped bouncing atop him. "Oh!" she cried. "What—no—what're you—" She shook and spasmed, feeling them wriggling inside her, caressing every inch, every nook and fold and cranny, and her clit, oh, her clit

"Oh, f-fuck, YES!" The sensations weren't heavenly. They went beyond heaven, beyond hell. The imp's eyes screwed shut as the pleasure blasted into her like a tsunami. "The—you—don't you dare stop!" she shrieked. "Never, ever stop!"

~~~~

Morren smiled in triumph as the tentacles began to work their magic. And just like that, this bitch, who'd thought to trick him, was theirs. The tentacles had entered her, and the Conversion had begun. Soon, she would cum, and then she would become truly mindless, truly obedient. Truly his.

He grunted, feeling her start to bounce on his cock again. It was incredible that she was still able to pleasure him, even as her brains were literally being fucked from her body. She would make a wonderful addition to his harem.

He stared up at her eyes, bright red, full of a new kind of lust she'd probably never even imagined before.

Exquisite. He smirked. It was his favorite way to see women: Just when the realization had struck that they could not control him, could never possibly control him. That they had always been in denial. She stared down at him, finally understanding.

He felt his own orgasm building. It didn't matter now. She had lost all fight. She was just a vessel, now, and he intended to treat her like one.

These next few minutes were going to be fun.

"Think you're s-so smart," he gasped, thrusting up into her. The magic on his cock would protect him from the tentacles—at least long enough to finish. He was so close. His mind was going blank with pleasure.

"No!" she screamed. "I don't!"

"You're gonna beg for it," he husked, pounding upwards again. He screwed his eyes shut. He couldn't stop shaking. "I'm—I'm in control now, little b-bitch!" he hissed, forcing her to keep looking at him. "How's it feel? Oh, fuck, how's it feel, you little—aah!" She wriggled her hips, and his words deserted him utterly. He started to pant.

"Please!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fill your slut with your cum! Fill your slut with—with—"

And he came. He let out a hoarse scream, his voice giving out halfway through. He pounded up into her with newfound ferocity. Fuck. Fuck! He'd never felt an orgasm this pure, this intense, this—this masterful.

Her eyes seemed to glow brighter for a moment. He stared up at her with awe. This... creature was filling him with the greatest pleasure he had ever felt. He never wanted to let her go. It surged into him, numbed up the edges of his brain like wonderful tickly fuzz. He was never, ever going to let her go. She was his. Utterly, and completely.

"T-turn off the t-tentacles," she whimpered, as though every word physically hurt her. Her back arched, and she moaned, lips opening slightly. Her next word was very, very soft. "Please."

As his orgasm ebbed, he stared up at her, then slowly smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

He willed the tentacles back into the canister. The canister closed and fell to the stone, no longer needed.

Her eyes were wild as she stared down at him, questioningly. Uncertainly.

"You're gonna be a good boy," she said uncertainly. She rose up on his shaft, her warm, wet pussy sliding along him. He shuddered with pleasure.

"Yes, Mistress," he whimpered.

"Gonna fuck my—your brains out," she whispered, lowering back down. Her warm, wet pussy devoured his manhood down to the base.

"Oh, yes, Mistress!"

She hesitated.

Then, she smiled, giggled, and began to bounce again.

~~~~

"Good boy!" Setsily cooed. "Good, stupid boy!"

"Thank you, Mistress!" Slave cried, as another orgasm was wrenched from him. Finally, he knew his wonderful Mistress's name—and could no longer remember how ropes worked. Not that he needed to. His Mistress would bind and unbind him at her pleasure.

Setsily beamed at him and stood up, leading him by the rope now tied to his neck. She put her hands on her knees for a moment to look down at him, on his hands and knees on the floor. "Are we gonna be sweet an' quiet?" she whispered, kissing him softly and wetly.

He moaned his consent. Yes. He would do anything for Mistress. He couldn't think of a reason not to.

She giggled and petted his head, then went over and opened a door. Mistress was so smart! He crawled after. "I'm gonna leave you with another pet of mine, stud," she purred, patting his butt as she led him inside.

He found himself staring at a gorgeous redhead tied to a post. Before his eyes, Mistress went over and undid some ropes, though he didn't understand quite how. The red-haired woman rose up to her hands and knees and stopped masturbating, staring at him with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Ooh, Mistress," she whimpered, "is this a new playmate? He's so handsome."

"I know." Setsily cackled. "A nice, dumb playmate for my nice, dumb toy. He's gonna be a good toy for you, isn't he?"

He swallowed. The girl on her hands and knees was almost as beautiful as Mistress, and she was looking at him with a frightening hunger.

"I'm so horny, Mistress," the woman said softly, nuzzling Setsily's leg. "Just one more fuck? I got more secrets!"

"... No, I don't think so." Setsily smirked. "I want you to remember how to talk, at least for now. Fuck him instead." She shoved Slave towards her, and he fell onto his belly with a startled yelp. "I'll be right back."

The redhead grinned and pounced on Slave. He cried out as she flipped him onto his back, straddled his legs, and started to suck on his sensitive cock like it was a delicious sweetmeat.

Mistress Setsily paused in the doorway, putting a finger to her pouting lips. "Oh, Slave? Call out, 'Say, Yullfet, come down here a moment'! Loudly. Don't moan."

"Say, Yullfet!" Slave shouted, in as even a tone as he could manage, "Come down—" The redhead licked along his shaft, and his eyes rolled back into his skull. But his Mistress willed it, so he continued, "—here a moment!"

He heard Setsily laugh delightedly. "Good boy." It felt so good to be a good boy. "Now, to use another trick you taught me..."

He saw, out of the corner of his eye, her hand run over her pussy. A strange light overtook it, and it suddenly looked indescribably beautiful—almost worshipful—as she backed out of the room and closed the closet back up.

He heard the cage door open, then slam shut.

"Oh!" he heard Mistress call, as the red-haired woman rose up and impaled herself on his shaft. He had to bite his lip to remain silent, and she had to seize him in more kisses to avoid screaming herself. "Oh, my goodness! Hello!"

The redhead smiled at him. "More playmates," she cooed in his ear.

Slave couldn't think of a single reason not to be utterly blissful about this.

THE END

~~~~ ~~~~

Goblin's Note: The next Bonus Pairing will be decided based on reader feedback. Who's next up? Holstaur vs. slime girls? Balabar vs. Menta? You just may get to decide! And hey, even OCs are welcome!

12