Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

The woman on his right who had originally been where his mother sat didn't immediately acknowledge the question. Then she realized Adam was looking at her, and quickly stammered, "Oh, I, I took it off while I was cooking. It gets in the way sometimes."

Adam thought he saw the briefest smirk on both their faces. Their reactions were eerily similar. Several questions raced through Adam's mind. Had they switched seats? Were they trying to pass for the other in front of him and his father? Why? What game were they playing? "Mom," the way he said it was more like a challenge. "How come you and Aunt Cindy are dressed alike today?"

Her response time was quicker. "Oh, well, we used to dress the same all the time, sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident. I guess this is just one of those accidental times. Does it bother you? Seeing two mothers?"

Adam was about to press his line of questioning, but the foot was back, higher this time. Adam jumped slightly in his chair, bumping the table and causing the water in his glass to ripple. His eyes flitted between his mother and aunt. "I...who's doing that?"

"Doing what sweetie?" the woman on his right asked innocently. The woman on his left was eyeing him curiously while putting a bite of salad in her mouth.

The foot had slid all the way up to his midsection. The big toe pressed down on his erection that he felt couldn't possibly get any harder. Then the foot began to steadily rub there, up and down, causing Adam to groan softly.

The woman on his left made a disapproving face. "Adam! What is wrong with you? Why are you making such sounds at the dinner table?"

Adam knew for sure now, that disapproval and condescension, that was his mother. "Let me ask you a question. Why did you switch places with your sister?"

Both ladies flushed slightly. Sarah kept on the offensive however. "I asked her to do this. It was something we used to do a lot when we were younger and I just wanted to see if we could still pull it off. I guess not. But my question remains. Why are you over there moaning like a sexual deviant? Is it your mother fetish? Is that it you little pervert? You get off seeing double?"

Adam shoved his chair back angrily and stood up. "You guys had no right to look at my computer! And Dad said it's normal to..." He couldn't finish. His aunt and mom weren't looking at his eyes, but were both fixated by the anatomy in Adam's pants that was pointing right between them like a divining rod. "This is not my fault! Someone's foot was rubbing against my junk and, oh, fuck all of you! I am not the bad guy here!" With that he bolted from the room and headed upstairs.

Cindy was thoroughly embarrassed by what had just transpired. "I'm, wow, sorry you guys. Seems like you have a lot on your plate. I'll go and let you try to take care of...whatever this is."

Sarah gently put a hand on her sister's arm. "No, at least finish the meal first. I did go to all this trouble after all. I'll go talk to Adam."

As she got up, Paul looked at the clock. "You'd better hurry. It's almost time."

Sarah gave her husband an evil grin. "I don't think it'll take long."

Cindy was very confused. "What are you guys talking about? And why did you want us to dress alike today Sarah?"

Sarah was also looking at the clock. "I'll tell you here real soon. As soon as I come back in fact, you will know exactly what is going on." And then she was gone, headed up to Adam's room.

Adam had assumed that no one would follow him. They would give him time to stew and carry on about their meal. If anyone did come, it would be his father, but he assumed he probably had enough time to take care of the issue at hand. The internet was back up so that was a plus. It seemed to be a little slow however, which usually meant he had some other program running. He'd check it out after he took care of business. His favorite milf site came up and he already had his cock out when his mother barged in.

"Adam, we should talk I...why is your cock out?" Her eyes went from that to the scene of a mother seducing her son on the computer monitor. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? What are we supposed to do with you?"

Adam's head slumped. He felt utterly ashamed and defeated. Nothing had gone right today. It was just one embarrassing scenario after another. He slowly tried to tuck his unwieldy dick back into his boxers. His mother was in front of him a split second later, hovering over him. She lowered herself, her cleavage now in his line of sight. Her hand went to his hand that was pulling the boxers over the tip, and she guided the hand back down, exposing his hard on once again. Then she moved his hand aside and began stroking the shaft. His eyes lifted and found her looking angrily at him. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Well, apparently what my boy wants me to do. I think you're sick Adam. I've watched you struggle all day today. Leering after me at lunch, then again when I was about to shower. Your eyes almost jumped out of your sockets downstairs watching me and my sister." Her stern expression softened. "I guess I feel you've been tortured enough and probably need some release. So your Momma's going to help you with that."

"Mom, I never wanted you to actually..."

His mom put a finger on his lips. Then she let go of his cock and took off her red top. She unclasped the bra, letting the large tits he had glimpsed earlier fill his vision. She placed one hand back onto his cock and began stroking again. With the other hand, she took Adam's and placed it on her left breast, then began squeezing it for him, working it, kneading it until Adam's hand took up the task on its own. "Yeah, that feels good baby. Squeeze Mommy's titties. Is this what you wanted Adam? Your mother to seduce you? You want your mother to rub your hard dick while you play with her big jugs?"

Adam didn't understand what was happening. Adam didn't care. His other hand joined in the fun and he was groping and squeezing, then pinching both nipples. This caused his mother to moan herself. He shifted slightly, as her dry hand on his dick felt good but also a little painful.

Sarah seemed to notice his reaction. "Oh, did that hurt my dear boy. I'm sorry, I forgot to put some lotion on my hand. Here, let me kiss it and make it better."

Before Adam knew it, his mother's mouth was kissing up and down his cock. She started at the base, pushing her nose right into his pubes. Then worked her way up the shaft until she was at the very tip. Her eyes looked up into his, she winked at him, then took him into her mouth. The immediate feeling of pleasure caused Adam to clench both of his mother's breasts, which made her moan loudly. Her hot wet mouth was more than he could take. The situation was more than he had ever imagined or fantasized about. One hand continued to massage a tit, while the other went to her head, helping to guide her. He looked down, wondering if this was all just a lucid dream. As her head bobbed up and down, her hair spilled down one side of her neck, giving him a brief view of her signal square. He thought he saw something. As he pushed her hair more to the side to get a better look, she doubled her efforts, cupping his balls and moaning loudly like the porn star on his monitor. As he saw the blinking light, he knew what it meant, but he climaxed anyway, spilling hot seed into his mother's soft wet mouth.

She leaned back and swallowed, then looked at her son with an evil smile. "Did you enjoy that, son?"

"What the fuck? Dan?" Adam said weakly. "My mom? How long have you been my mom? And why did you just blow me? That's...?"

"I know, the gayest thing I've ever done," his mother said without pretense. "What can I say, being a woman changes your perspective. Your mother is my third go around and, well, this body has needs. You should know that despite the hard time she gives you about getting off, she has little room to talk."

Adam's eyes widened. "My mom..."

"Uses a dildo every night your dad is out of town," Sarah finished. "Oh, by the way, consider us even. Well, almost even, there's one more surprise left." She shot a glance at the time on the monitor.

"I hope it doesn't involve more sex," Adam said. "I mean, don't get me wrong, that was great and I hate you for it. But I would need awhile before I could go again."

"Yeah," his mother said as she put her bra and top back on. "Luckily, being a woman you won't have that problem. Now make sure you act out your part. According to your father's memories, he's been fantasizing about this since we began dating."

"What? What part? Please leave my dad out of this? How do you know about his memories?"

"So many questions," Sarah smiled as she continued to look at the monitor. "Unfortunately, you're out of time, but I think you won't have any trouble figuring it out in a second."

"I don't..." was all Adam got out before his head slumped forward.

Downstairs in the dining room, Paul and Cindy had been having a pleasant conversation about her prospects for another husband. She had been divorced for over a year now and was no longer wading into the dating game but was cannon balling into it. Cindy was currently giving Paul the attributes that she was now looking for in a man. "I don't care if he's super handsome or makes a lot of money, I just want someone who will treat me right and..." Cindy stopped as if something had suddenly occurred to her. Then her eyes began to dart around the room as if taking in new surroundings. She looked at him very puzzled, then asked, "Dad? What's going on?"

Paul smiled. "Cindy, I'm not your dad. I mean, if you want to call me daddy here in a little while you can, if that's your thing. Right now, how about we retire to the master bedroom." He stood up and extended his hand in a gesture for her to take it.

Adam was great at computers, but very slow to pick up on whatever Dan had planned at the moment. He figured he'd go with the flow and see where it led. He wasn't complaining though, as his vision showed his aunt's boobs bouncing gently underneath him. Then he noticed the back of his father's neck in front of him. His signal square was blinking. Someone was inside him, controlling him as well. What the hell was going on? Dan had let a third party in on Mind Hack? What was he up to? Adam was now nervous as he followed his father into the bedroom. His mother was already there, or Dan was, in her body. This could get confusing fast. "Dan, who is inside my Dad?"

His mother smiled. "All in good time my sweet sister. But right now let's try to stay in character, okay. It'll be more fun and less terrible for you. Why don't you try accessing some of your aunt's memories? They should all be there. In case you haven't put two and two together yet, I discovered how to make a timed transfer with Mind Hack that also starts someone with all they need to disguise themselves immediately. Consider this a training session for what's to come."

Adam shook his aunt's head in frustration but did as he was told. He thought about his aunt's life and her memories came flooding in. Cindy loved her sister, but felt like she was always trying to live up to her level of success. She had the good, faithful husband, unlike her cheating louse of an ex. She had a child, something she wanted desperately. And she wanted...she wanted to get laid. It had been awhile."

Sarah was watching Cindy's expression closely and seemed to know when Adam had accessed the appropriate memories. "The last few times I've talked with my sister, she's been talking about her need to have sex. She's awful choosy so she won't just go to bed with anyone. But I happen to know based on what's up in here," Sarah tapped her own head, "that she's asked joked about switching with me so she could fuck my husband. However, I suspect she was somewhat serious."

Adam didn't believe it, but knew the truth even as she said it because Cindy's own memories verified it. Cindy was totally down for a swap. "But my mom would never let my dad cheat on her." Cindy's shaky voice said.

Sarah walked towards her sister and put a hand on her face. "If it's with someone that looks just like me, is it really cheating?" She used her hand to gently turn Cindy's face towards Paul. "And look at him, look at my husband. Doesn't he look like he wants this too?"

"But that's my..." Adam started to say.

"That's your brother in law." Sarah interrupted. "Tap into those memories. Let them temporarily define who you are. If we want to survive, you'll have to be able to hide your true self instantaneously."

Adam could see the memories she was referring to, could feel the allure they had over his aunt's body. His mind resisted though. "I still think we could do this without me fucking my dad."

Sarah laughed. "We could, but that wasn't my idea, it was hers." She pointed at Paul and Adam was confused again.

"Hi Adam," Paul said smugly. "It's me, Stephanie, Dan's sister. We've only ever met a couple of times briefly, but that didn't stop you from putting my brother into my body and getting him to have sex with my boyfriend. Dan may consider you guys even but you still have a debt to settle with me."

"Wait, I didn't have sex with your boyfriend," Sarah argued. "I'm not gay."

The absurdity of that statement caused Cindy to let out a wry laugh. "Dude, you were just sucking my dick a minute ago."

"That wasn't my fault," Sarah argued. "Your mom's a little cock slut. She loves to suck your dad's dick when he's home. When she noticed the similarities between you two, it got her wet in a hurry. I just gave her want she wanted, to wrap her lips around a big throbbing..."

"You son of a bitch," Cindy yelled and slapped Sarah in the face.

Sarah stumbled back and looked shocked and hurt. "Cindy, why would you...I'm just trying to help you sister. I'm trying to give you what you said you wanted."

Her reaction, fake though it was, affected Cindy's memories strongly. It triggered recollections of times they'd fought as siblings, made up, determined to stay a tight knit family that would always be there for the other. Slapping her was just as painful for her and Adam couldn't keep up with the emotions as tears welled up in Cindy's eyes. "I'm, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." She embraced her sister, trying to show her how much she meant it.

"There, there," Sarah said accepting the hug. "I forgive you. Here, let me prove it to you." And then Sarah's mouth was on Cindy's. Cindy was shocked at first and Adam didn't know how to feel but his lust won out in the end. As their lips parted their tongues began to intertwine together and hands began to wander. After a minute of passionate kissing, Sarah broke it off to look at her husband and asked in a breathy voice, "Is this what you wanted to see, husband?"

Paul grinned. "You have no idea how many times Paul has fantasized about this. I'll give you a hint. It's a lot." He joined the two sisters and took turns kissing them both as they all began to undress. Paul and Sarah pulled Cindy on to their bed and they all soon became a tangle of arms and legs as each serviced one another.

Adam had brief flashes of the wrongness of the situation, but it was like he wasn't himself anymore. He felt more like a passenger, letting Cindy's strong responses dictate her body's actions. Adam's moments of revulsion at seeing his father's dick were overshadowed by the tremendous desire that Cindy's body felt as it slid inside of her. And he delighted in the sight of his nude mother/sister. As the passion built, the lines continued to blur and he felt more and more like Cindy. He was a sister who had been jealous of what Sarah had and she was finally getting it after all these years. She felt wonderfully complete as Paul filled her and Sarah kissed her and played with her nipples. Their combined attention to her sensitive body brought her to a swift climax that she readily reciprocated by making sure her two partners got their fair share of orgasms.

Cindy let Paul pound her pussy in a few different positions. He really seemed to be taking his time. The sight of the identical sisters seemed magical to him and he continued to look back and forth, his dick getting a surge each time. When he finally blew his load, Cindy fingered her sister while Paul watched in erotic fascination. Sarah shook under her sister's fingers as the two kissed sensuously, deeply, while continuing to caress each other's bodies. Sarah took a long time to cum, and when she did, Paul was hard again and took Cindy one more time from behind.

When they were all spent, they lay next to each other, sweaty and tired. Cindy interrupted the silence after a few minutes. "Are we even now you fuckers?"

Sarah giggled. "I mean, I'm good. Stephanie, how about you?"

Paul groaned contentedly. "Yeah, I'll call us even. But next time you want to fuck me Adam, just ask."

Cindy sat up on one elbow and looked at Paul with amazement. "You would have let me fuck you? I mean, in your real body? With me as myself?"

Paul tried to decipher that statement then answered, "If you mean would Stephanie have let Adam fuck her, yeah, probably. It would have pissed my brother off too so, bonus."

Sarah sat up and began to get dressed. "Well you two do what you want, but maybe after we figure out what needs to come next. Put yourselves together and let's meet downstairs so we can finally get down to business."

One sector away, miles and miles from Adam's house, Dan couldn't stop laughing from how perfectly it had all transpired. With the backup process running, he could recall everything his consciousness experienced in Sarah Holland's body moments after it happened. The backup was running for Stephanie too, and they had each stayed in separate rooms in case they felt the need to get off on what was happening in their other selves. Dan had heard Stephanie bring herself to orgasm more than once. They had had their fun but now it was time to get serious. Using his hacking skills, he had ascertained the names of Peace of Mind's board members. Who exactly was on the board was a mystery because it changed often, shuffled around through the corporate process of merges and acquisitions. But these names were a start. They could begin by jumping into their minds and finding out what they needed so they could bring the whole system crashing down. With Mind Hack, he reasoned it shouldn't take very long.

His thoughts of shattering a dystopian society were interrupted as an alert flashed on his computer screen. Someone was hacking into his system. This person possessed serious skills to bypass his security. He was about to take counter measures when a message popped up on his screen. His face turned ashen as he read the large bold font.

"POM ENFORCERS THERE IN 10. DO NOT TRY TO RUN. USE CONTINGENCY PLAN."

Dan stared at the screen for longer than he knew was wise. They knew. What did they know? He had to assume everything. He dialed Adam's number, put it on speaker, and then let his fingers fly across his keyboard as he put his contingency plan into action.

A woman's voice answered on the third ring. "Adam's phone, this is his slutty aunt."

"No time for games kid, put me on the phone," Dan commanded.

A few seconds later and the voice of Adam's mother came over the line, "What's up dude? Ha, this is weird. I'm talking to myself."

"I just got a message from who I suspect is the POM insider that's been helping us along the way. It says they know. They're coming. I'm initiating all contingencies. You know if they're coming here, they'll be coming there. Get Adam backed up and out of there and then, well, I don't know what will happen. I don't know how the backup conscious works. Hopefully you'll be able to jump out. If not...well, good luck."

All he heard was silence on the other end and knew that his other self was processing the news. Dan hung up and went to his sister's room. He knocked knowing Stephanie might not be decent after her moans of passion earlier.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers