Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 06

Story Info
Inflitration.
14.8k words
4.78
20k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

In an hour, subscriptions to Ben Sturgis' online video reviews had doubled in size. Ben took no notice of this during that hour, which was very unusual for him. Normally after posting a review that he had carefully written and edited, he would sit in front of his computer constantly hitting the refresh rate, hoping his numbers would go up. But this time his numbers had spiked, and he wasn't even paying attention. Instead, he had been focused on giving and receiving sexual gratification to his girlfriend Sam, and her friend Britney. To make it weirder, Sam wasn't herself. Her awareness was on hold as a copy of Ben's consciousness controlled her every movement. Together, all three of them passed the hour with little thought to the outside world, just an intense focus on the bodies pressed against each other.

The unbridled passions lasted an hour, for the women anyway. Ben, the part of him inside his male body, made it about five minutes. The sexual tension between his girlfriend's body and her best friend, seeing it play out in front of him and getting to be a part of it, was just too much for his terribly excited penis and before he knew it, it was all over. He was happy to watch and touch, grope and lick for the next 40 minutes while they moaned and serviced each other. Then he got his second wind and lasted for all of ten minutes. If he had known Mind Hack would actually work, he would have brought chemical assistance to help him last a little longer.

At the end of an hour and watching the bodies experience multiple climaxes, Ben asked them to dress and come back to the table so they could do a follow up to the first review. Once they were seated, their hair looking tousled, makeup askew, their skin awash with glistening perspiration, Ben began streaming online.

"Okay, welcome back. We are live again and I just wanted to give you an update and let you watch us deactivate Mind Hack and see what my girlfriend Sam here remembers."

Sam waved for the camera while having huge grin plastered to her face. "It's still me in here, Ben, and there too obviously," she said pointing at first herself, then Ben's body. Ben had been sure to show off as much of Mind Hack as he understood, including using Sam's actual voice instead of his own. Her high soft voice continued her recap. "We just got done fulfilling a long time goal of mine, and I'm sorry you couldn't be there to see it, but I'll probably be in enough trouble with Sam when I hop out of this body, if we tell her that is."

Britney was still touching Sam's body, letting her hand rest on her arm, then moving to her leg, her face, roaming where it may. "So, she has no memory of what we just did? That was all you, Ben, even though you sounded and acted exactly like her?"

"Acted like her except for the having sex with you part you mean?" Ben asked innocently.

Britney blushed but didn't blink. "Except for that part, yes."

Ben and Sam both began to answer simultaneously, but Ben gestured for Sam to take the lead. "According to the helpful document that came with Mind Hack, she will remember nothing while my consciousness was streaming into her cyber brain. So now, let's disconnect and put me back in there," she touched Ben's head. "And then we'll ask her some follow up questions."

Britney gave a concerned look at Sam. "What happens to the 'you' that's in there right now?"

"Supposedly there will be a merge of consciousness, which I would not have believed something as crazy as that could happen until an hour ago, but now I think it'll be alright."

"So like, you're two selves will just, what, come together?" Britney asked confused.

"Ha! Innuendo! ...that's my understanding, yes," Ben said. "For instance, we were already partially merged during our little threesome there."

"What? How?" both girls asked simultaneously.

Ben smiled at this, because he knew something that his version in Sam didn't. "When something was done to you, the Ben inside Sam, I could remember it happening in my mind a few seconds later. I have to tell you, remembering what it was like to have your pussy licked while still having a penis was a very pleasant and confusing experience."

"Freaky," Sam said lustily.

"That it was," Ben agreed with his other self.

"Could you like, take over anyone you want?" Britney asked, imagining the possibilities, as were the thousands now watching the live stream.

"Not according to what I've read," Ben said. "I don't know why but it says only members of the opposite sex are compatible to sync cyber brains with. We might experiment with this next time but it's been right about everything else so far. Now without further delay, I'll be severing the connection here and we'll see if Sam really doesn't remember this. If she does, maybe being on camera will keep her from murdering me."

He began pressing the digital buttons on his tablet but Britney interjected before he could finish, "Wait, since I might not ever get this chance again, let me just...once more." She took touched the sides of Sam's cheeks tenderly with her hands and turned Sam's face towards hers. The kiss that followed was long and sensuous and Ben wondered why he hadn't used sex appeal more for his little online show. He also thought it would be the perfect time to reverse the connection because the reaction would be priceless.

For Sam, the effect was jarring. She had been making fun of her boyfriend and his stupid attempt to publicly elicit a sexual liaison with her and a friend in the guise of reviewing a fake computer program. The next second, she was blinking rapidly and feeling her friend's tongue in her mouth. She pushed back from Britney, thoroughly startled, looking quickly between Ben and Britney. "What...what happened?"

Ben was holding his head, acting as if he had a sudden migraine, then suddenly seemed to get over it. "Whoa, that was intense. Everything, all the memories and sensations of the last hour rushed into my head in a couple seconds. A little painful, but I liked it."

Sam punched her boyfriend in the arm and shouted, "Ben! What the hell is going on?" Then to Britney, "How was I kissing you just now? I was talking one minute and then suddenly your tongue was in my mouth."

Britney gave a weak, apologetic smile, "Uh...I'm so sorry, but, well, your tongue was a lot of other places too. Ben gave me an opportunity to...uh? Ben?"

"Sam," Ben said with the temporary bravado of his online persona, "what time was it a moment ago?"

"I don't know, like, 3?"

"And what time is it now?" Ben asked, turning his tablet to face her.

"Well I'd imagine it's still..." the words stopped as she saw the time on Ben's tablet. It was a little past 4. "It...it worked? This Mind Hack thing worked?"

Ben gave two big thumbs up at the camera. "It did!"

Several emotions hit Sam at once. "That's amazing! What did you make me do? What did you make me do! Did you video it! I will murder you if you did! What happened?"

Sam remained calm, determined to get the answers his viewers wanted. "Everything's fine! You're fine. Nothing dangerous happened. First we have to know what you remember about the last hour."

Sam put two fingers on her temple. She tried to remember. Nothing came to her. The last hour was just a big blank. "I...nothing."

"How do you feel?" Ben prodded.

"Fine," Sam said, then let herself take a moment to take stock of how her body really felt. "I...I feel like we had sex. My...uh, my erogenous zone is very tingly like, well..."

Britney finished the thought for her. "Like my tongue has been down there?"

Sam's face flushed and she stared at her friend before finally finding the words. "Did we, you and I, have sex?"

Britney nodded, still apologetically, but there was a glimmer of a smile. "For almost the whole hour. I hope this doesn't hurt you? Ben used that program to control you and copied everything about you. It was amazing and something I've wanted for a long time and never thought would happen."

Sam looked at her friend and nodded slowly. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I'm glad you got what you wanted, and I'm glad I can't remember it."

"What about me?" Ben asked jovially. "Are you mad at me?"

"Did my ex boyfriend just ask a stupid question?" Sam asked coolly, still looking at Britney.

"Well that's about all the time we have folks," Ben said hurriedly. "Again, I've attached the link to this wonderful program Mind Hack. Maybe get permission before using it on your girlfriend. See you next time when I hopefully won't be reviewing dating apps. Baby, let me explain, I didn't expect this thing to actually..." The stream ended.

The next day around sunrise found Adam Holland, Dan Stein, and his sister Stephanie waking up in a car in sector 11. They had traveled many hours. This was something that Adam had strenuously objected to since Mind Hack would let them transfer their consciousness into any mind in the world, but Dan was paranoid about Peace of Mind possibly being able to track them whenever they hopped from one mind to another. Maybe POM couldn't do this, but Dan didn't know and he wasn't taking any chances now that they didn't have their original bodies anymore. For them there was no more backup, they were on their last life, and Dan was determined to be careful until they finished what they came here to do.

Adam, formerly an 18 year old computer prodigy, was currently in the body of Denise Smith, an early twenties newlywed and very attractive buxom blonde who was passionate about keeping her new husband sexually satisfied. Stephanie, who had been a 35 year old waitress, was in the body of Peter Smith, the new husband, also in his twenties, athletic and happy to indulge in what his wife was passionate about. Dan, formerly a cyber security specialist and secret hacker, was in the slim, athletic body of brown haired Kate Henderson, a young woman with grand ambitions of taking on the business world head on. One thing that Ben had not covered, and might not have been aware of due to his libido, was the blending of personalities that tried to occur when Mind Hack was in full affect. All three had mastered the ability of blending in and not getting lost in the memories and emotions of the body they were in, but it took practice and concentration.

Now as they stretched cramped limbs and worked the kinks out of their borrowed bodies, they gazed upon the reason they had come all this way. Sector 11's headquarters for POM was in sight, just a few hundred yards away. The tall grey building stood out like a sore thumb against the skyline, easily dwarfing the other businesses around it. To Adam, Dan and Steph, it represented an ongoing threat to not only the broken infrastructure that the government had fed the easily compliant populace, but also their very survival. Inside would be teeming with POM agents who were probably at this very moment making it their mission in life to ensure something like what they had done could never happen again. It was also possible that those agents would be looking for them if they had figured out the fact that only their bodies were gone but their minds were somewhere posing a threat.

They had stopped only a few times on the road to Sector 11 for bathroom breaks, mostly due to Denise's tiny bladder, and once to pick up some very specific supplies. It was these supplies that Kate went to retrieve from the trunk of the car, returning to the driver's seat and placing a large bag on Peter's lap. "Okay Steph...Peter, screw it, Steph, we're about to be in another body anyway, what's it matter, you got this right?"

"I...I'd feel better if you'd let me come with you two," the large man replied meekly.

Kate shook her head as she retrieved cords of rope from the bag and handed some to Denise seated in the back of the car. "You don't know what to look for. Hell, I'm not entirely sure, but I know it'll be on a computer somewhere in there. Adam and I are the ones most qualified to be in there. You are the one who's responsible for keeping us alive. At any sign of trouble, you yank us out and send us back to these bodies if you can. If these are compromised for any reason, pick something close but not too close and zap us there. Don't forget to adjust the settings in advance so..."

"I know," Peter said shakily. "I'll adjust the voice and physical settings in advance so you'll be able to blend in right away. You've shown me enough times I almost think I could do it blindfolded. I'm just, worried, you know."

"It's going to be okay," Kate assured his sister. She handed Peter a burner phone they had picked up with everything else. "We'll call this number when we're inside and try to keep a phone on speaker so you can hear if we're in trouble. Only pull us out if you hear me say the phrase, 'It's going to be a hot one today.' I'll hopefully be able to use my host's memories to avoid that scenario, but if I can't, I'll say it. If I do, pull Adam first."

"But, Dan..."

"Adam first," Kate said firmly. Dan hated putting this much stress on his sister, and hated himself for getting her involved in the first place. He knew Adam shouldered most of that blame, but still, in Dan's mind Adam was just a kid. He was also a genius who had created something vastly out of his control, but still a kid who had turn eighteen only a month ago.

"Thanks Dan," Denise said quietly, almost finished tying her legs together. "Thanks for looking out for me over the last 24 hours. I promise I'll do everything I can to step up and find what we're looking for. Now can you come back here and tie my hands behind my back?"

Kate smiled and hopped in back, firmly securing Denise's hands and double checking the knots around her feet. Satisfied that Denise was now immobilized, Kate's slid one hand in through the top of Denise's shirt and squeezed one of the large breasts underneath.

"Dan!" Denise yelped.

"Sorry, sorry," Kate apologized disingenuously. "I'm just still so damn horny and don't know if I'll ever get a chance to touch those amazing tits again. Has anyone had a problem of being almost constantly aroused every time we're in another person's body? I mean, that's all the time now, but it was that way since the beginning. Adam, was that something you programmed?"

Denise shook her head, her face still flushed from the recent groping. Dan got back to business and set Kate to rummaging through the bag until she found a bottle of pills. "Here they are. You probably took some of these after being fitted with POM's mandatory upgrades a month ago Adam. They help manage the pain shortly after. People usually only have to take them for 24 hours because by then the cyber brain manages the pain receptors for you.

Denise looked at the pills curiously. "Yeah, so why am I taking them now?"

"Because what most people don't know is that if they are ingested again later in large quantities, it induces a paralytic state. Inside these little babies is the same stuff they use if you have to go back in for any follow up reason and they put you under. Well you're not really under, you have to be conscious when they open you up to do whatever it is they do in there. Your cyber brain is still active, but you don't feel pain and can't move. So take like, um, ten, take ten, and then very shortly, your host won't pose a threat until we hop back in a few hours. If were not back by the time they wear off, we have the rope and Peter's big strong self as insurance."

Denise swallowed the pills Kate provided, then Kate followed suit. Kate moved back to the front seat and this time, Peter assisted in binding Kate's arms and legs. Before the pills could take effect, Kate again reassured his sister. "They probably still don't even know we're alive. This will be in and out and then we'll be able to hop into the CEO of POM and all this will be over."

Peter's head dropped. "We're probably dead either way."

"Hey!" Kate snapped. "We've come this far, we'll figure something out. Chance Kirkwood's mind might contain a trick or two that saves our lives. Don't give up. You with me on this?" Dan hoped this little speech was working because already a fog was settling over his borrowed brain.

Peter raised his head and gave a grim smile, "I'm with you to the end bro."

"Good, now," Kate's words were beginning to slur. "Look for who I told you. Two people going in together. Remember, gender doesn't matter anymore since we permanently transferred our consciousness. I'd still like someone with big tits. Men get all stupid around big tits and might not notice us as we take over people around them."

The last sentence was almost unintelligible and caused Peter to laugh. "Sure bro. I'll find you someone stacked." Peter then found the pair of binoculars they had purchased and zeroed in on the entrance, waiting for the opportune time. He did not have to wait long. The place seemed to be abuzz with excitement. Peter observed that even given the early hour, people were coming and going quite regularly. The tablet showed hundreds of red dots accumulated in the building. Peter's eyes tracked two dots traveling quickly, one behind the other, and both turned into the large parking lot connected to the facility. Using the binoculars, he spied the two cars park in spots close to each other and two people get out. Steph thought the timing was perfect and made Peter's fingers make the appropriate selection.

A few hundred yards away, Alicia Talbert got out of her red sports car and slipped her designer purse over her shoulder. Both had been gifts from her rich boyfriend. As long as she had him, she didn't need a job, and at times, she wondered why she kept this one. She was nothing more than a glorified secretary. But she loved the respect she saw in people's eyes when she told them she was a government employee. There was respect, but it was even better when she saw it mix with a twinge of fear. Working for Peace of Mind, even if it was just answering the phone and filing legal documents, filled her with a sort of civic pride that she like to remind people of whenever she could. Still, she didn't appreciate a phone call telling her to come in an hour early because there was some emergency that required all hands on deck.

Jay Griffith was getting out of his car as the woman strode past. He recognized her as a secretary on one of the lower floors. She was very pretty and would have probably been the target of many office bachelors had she been single. He noted her red hair tied in a tight bun, the form fitting lavender top she wore accompanied with short black skirt. He took a second to appreciate her form, then shut his car door and walked at a slower gait behind her. The view she provided was a stop and smell the roses moment for him, because Jay knew once he got up to his floor, one that required very high clearance, there would be nothing but thorns. His mind drifted to the reason he was at the office earlier than usual. Hopefully it was a fluke, an exaggeration. It should not be possible, a line that had been bandied about with high frequency the last week, but here it was, multiple reports of the same troubling issue.

Signal disappearances were suddenly happening again and more memory loss was being reported. He had been one of the first to report on the issue and had been given a promotion because of it. He hoped he could help find a solution and... Jay stopped as he noticed the woman in front of him seem to stumble for a moment, as if she were about to faint. Her purse slid down her slackened arm and hit the ground causing a tube of lipstick to pop out and roll a few inches on the concrete lot. He jogged towards her, thinking he might need to catch her, but then watch as she retrieved the tube of lipstick, then straightened up. She took the pin out of her hair, and let it cascade over her neck. She then turned and looked right at him causing him to halt in his tracks as her gaze seem to pin him to the spot. She grinned at him as she pulled off the cap of the lipstick, twisted it, then began applying a light coat to her lips. She did this slowly, sensuously, all the while fixing him with an expectant gaze as if she were waiting for him to do or say something.

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers