Mindfulness Masturbation

Story Info
A man finds unparalleled pleasure and joy in masturbating mi.
1.4k words
4.46
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
40 Followers

I think I have found a new way to meditate.

I was camping at a nature reserve near the seaside with my family recently, and one fine morning I decided to take a walk in the sand dunes near our campsite.

It was an exceptionally beautiful, clear morning, and the sky was a deep, rich blue. The azure waters of the ocean were calm and soothing to the eyes as well as the soul.

All around me, all I could see was nature. Rolling dunes, vegetation in every shade of green, birds singing their hearts away.

The area was like a deserted island, with the nearest town being thirty kilometres away. There were no houses, no buildings, no shops; it was basically a vast wilderness.

It was just me and nature.

Having walked for about an hour, I became a bit tired and decided to rest under a tree at the top of a dune.

As I sat admiring the vista surrounding me, I began to feel at one with nature, and a deep sense of calm overcame me. My heart rate slowed, and my mind became still.

I felt a strong impulse to be even closer to nature, but my clothing felt like a barrier. So, I discarded every stitch of clothing, including my shoes, and I just sat there, stark naked as the day I was born.

Now I was truly at one with nature, both spiritually and physically. There were no boundaries left. No walls, no glass, no plastic.

No fabric.

I walked from the dune to the water's edge and stood there, letting the waves wash over my feet. The water felt refreshingly cool, and the mild breeze felt like fingers lightly rubbing against every part of my body.

I lowered my gaze to my clean-shaven crotch, and I was a bit surprised to see that my penis was slightly engorged, the head swollen and heavy.

When I moved, it swung back and forth like an elephant's trunk.

"Nice!" I thought.

I began to think that maybe I was enjoying this on a sexual level too.

Actually, it had been a bit of a dry spell with my wife, and I hadn't had sex in nearly a week.

I walked slowly back to the dune and lay there, under the shade of a fir tree, enjoying the view and thinking about how great it would be if my wife were there and we could have sex.

I began to touch myself. My skin felt surprisingly smooth, and every stroke sent waves of pleasure through me. Soon, I was as hard as a tree trunk, and I was stroking myself in a steady rhythm, my legs apart.

I wished my wife were there right now, or if I'd had some porn to masturbate to.

But then I realised that despite not having those things, I felt incredibly good. The warm sun shining through the gaps in the tree's foliage, warmed my body like the embrace of a lover.

The gentle breeze coming from the direction of the sea, blew straight up my anus and my testicles, causing the fine growth of hair to undulate, giving me ecstatic sensations like the sensual touch of a lover.

I decided to dispel from my mind any thoughts of sex or porn, and to just focus on the myriad sensations I was experiencing at that moment.

Maybe sex was overrated, and self-love was underrated. In philosophy they say to get comfortable with being alone, so why not in matters pertaining to sexual pleasure?

Maybe our preoccupation with external sources of pleasure greatly diminished the kind of pleasure we are capable of giving ourselves, and robs us of the kind of physical, spiritual and emotional ecstasy we are potentially able to give ourselves.

The sand against my body, the warm sun, the breeze, and of course, my hand slowly stroking my erect penis - which seemed larger than normal at that point - all confirmed what I was thinking.

With my increased focus and attention, the pleasure was amplified multifold. I was experiencing nothing less than a sensory overload, as wave upon wave of pleasure washed over me, through me.

I had never felt so good, and never imagined I could give myself such pleasure.

It was a beautiful moment. As I stroked myself, I looked around me, at the sky, the sea the sand, the trees, the grass, the birds, the insects, and was filled with wonder at the beauty of it all.

And then I looked at my own body, a shade darker than the sands, and marvelled at how beautiful my nude body was, lying there horizontally on the sand, with my erect manhood stick out upwards at a right angle to my body, like a steeple reaching towards the sky.

We are so often body shamed because we do not look like Olympian gods, but at that moment I was beyond shame, and just admired my own body.

I relished the sight of my large penis, and my hand stroking it slowly, gently. I did not go fast, nor did I thrust my hips or tighten my anus to increase the sensation.

I didn't need to.

I just lay back and closed my eyes, all the time focussing on the sensations coursing through my body. There was no hurry. No race to the finishing line. Just endless pleasure.

With increasing focus and concentration, came increased mindfulness, leading to greater sensitivity and pleasure.

My increased focus was like a magnifying glass focussing the sunlight into a laser-sharp spit of light that was hot enough to burn a leaf.

Soon I became hyper-aware of my body and my senses, and the sensations became mind-blowingly intense.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I soon began to feel a volcanic eruption build up from the depths of my soul and start rising towards the surface.

My penis became harder as the orgasm built up, and I began to experience something I'd never experienced before: a delightful shiver ran through my body, causing my skin to break out into goosebumps.

Every follicle of hair on my body stood up as if by some static charge, only to be fondled by the gentle breeze, sending cascades of pleasurable sensations through my naked body.

And then came the explosion of intense pleasure that erupted my soul.

Eyes still closed, I turned my body slightly, and let loose my climax onto the sand next to me. Wave upon wave of pleasure, one explosion after another.

It just wouldn't stop!

At my age I'm lucky to get three or four modest pulses in a complete orgasm, but this time my orgasm prolonged itself and went on and on: six, seven, eight, nine, ten explosive pulses.

With each pulse I felt the exhilarating feeling of a large load of thick sperm building up inside my penis, almost to a point of pain, and the being expelled out of my body in an explosive pulse of pleasure.

In the midst of my ecstasy, I opened my eyes to look at my cock, and I only remember thinking, "there's so much cum!"

String after string of thick white fluid shot out from my manhood.

I smiled as I saw that my precious seed did not reach the ground, but was collecting on a leaf, the two halves of it like two hands held together to collect an offering.

The leaf bowed under the pressure of all that semen.

My body twitched and thrust as my orgasm continued to pulse though it, until at last it slowed and then tapered off.

Still holding my cock in my hand, I have it a few more shakes to let out the last bit of my seed.

And then I lay flat on my back again, cock still in hand, feeling my rock-hard manhood start to become placid in my hand, while the sun, sand and wind continued to gently caress my body.

I don't know how long I must have stayed in that blissful post-orgasmic state.

The thought crossed my mind that someone walking the dunes might catch me, but at that point all I could think was, "let them, I don't care."

Eventually I opened my eyes, stood on wobbly legs, and took a slow walk back to camp.

Have I found a new and unique type of mindfulness meditation that involves the mind body and soul?

Maybe that's taking it too far, but one thing is true: the mental emotional and spiritual calm I felt for a few days after the incident, were transcendental.

Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
40 Followers