Mindgames Ch. 08

Story Info
In which Mariah feels pleasure and shame.
4.6k words
4.81
3.9k
1

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Small travels

Mariah remembers

Mistress Corinne was examining the hands of a slave, helping a human determine his suitability for work in the bakery. "You'll have to break him in slowly," she said. "He's lost his calluses from the field."

Mariah knelt to her mistress's side, her knees apart, her hands clasped behind her back, her eyes respectfully down, awaiting her next orders.

"I just don't know if he's strong enough," the man said, squeezing the slave's biceps.

Mariah knew that would annoy her mistress. "He's young," Mistress Corinne said. "He hasn't reached his full strength. This is the factory exchange. If you want an older slave, you'll have to look elsewhere."

"No, I want one who I don't need to break of bad habits," he said. "But the bakery's hard work. I need a boy who can lift."

Mistress Corinne turned away, having lost all interest in the conversation. "If this one doesn't suit you, you're free to look around,' she said. She looked down at Mariah. "Did you finish organizing the supply closet?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress," Mariah answered, not raising her eyes.

Mistress Corinne nodded. "Under that oak tree, do you see that group of slavegirls?" she asked.

Mariah looked over. "Yes, mistress."

"I want you to pleasure each of them. Use your mouth. And no more than ten minutes each. Make sure they come."

"Yes, mistress," Mariah said. Her tone was deferential, but her heart sank. She wanted desperately to please her mistress, to keep her from marking her as a torture cunt as Master Jonas had suggested. She was on edge all the time, fearing that rebellion would slip out - the same rebellion she had showed to Master Jonas when he had chosen her. Sometimes her eyes ached from looking down, when she longed to look her mistress full in the face.

But that was nothing compared to the constant, unbearable ache that originated in her pussy and spread outward to her whole body. Mistress Corinne had her pleasure other slaves daily, sometimes more, but had not yet seen fit to allow Mariah release. The greatest torture was pleasuring other girls, feeling with her tongue the same contours as her own sex, tasting their desire, feeling their surge of freedom at the end.

Pleasuring the slaveboys in the exchange made her burn. But pleasuring the girls made her think of her own pleasure. She touched them as she longed to be touched; she gave them the relief she longed to receive. And when they exploded onto her, she knew that just the slightest contact would cause her own explosion. That contact never came. She fought to keep her knees spread, to prevent any accidents, to show her mistress that she was obedient and good. And with that hope - that she could convince Mistress Corinne that she was worthy - she trudged to the slave girls who awaited her.

Present day

Rose looked worriedly from Mariah to Master Gabriel to Master Animal. All three sat silently glowering at their dinner plates. Gabriel nudged his untasted food with his fork, and then abruptly slammed the utensil down on the table. He stood, almost overturning his chair. As he righted it, he said tightly, "Thank you, Rose. Dinner was delicious." He started toward the patio door.

Master Animal cleared his throat. "Yes, thank you, Rose," he said. "It was very good. Especially the . . . " He looked down at his own untouched plate. ". . . beets."

Master Gabriel stopped in his tracks and turned. He, Rose, and Mariah stared at Master Animal, who warded off their looks with his hands and said, "What? I like the color."

"It's carmine," Rose whispered, her face almost the color of the beets in question.

Master Animal blinked. "That's what I was thinking," he said. "Too bright for burgundy." He tasted one of the vegetables. "It is good."

Rose, her face even hotter than before, managed to whisper, "I'm glad you like it, Master." She tried to meet his eye but could not bring herself to look higher than his chest.

Master Animal, though, had turned his attention to Master Gabriel. "Sit," he said gruffly, gesturing with his fork towards his friend's empty chair. "You've barely eaten. You need your strength to heal all the warted ladies tomorrow."

Master Gabriel nodded at him with a slight smile. "I guess I could try those beets," he said. Rose saw him glance over at Mariah, to include her in the lightened mood, but she had returned to glowering at her plate and did not notice.

Mariah remembers

Mariah made her way back to the dais. She walked bow-legged to keep her upper thighs from touching - which, she was sure, would be enough to cause her a forbidden orgasm. The longing for it was a sharp pain. She gritted her teeth.

When she reached Mistress Corinne, the woman looked at her with distaste. "Go clean your face," she ordered. "You're covered with filth."

Mariah forced her eyes to stay down but open, and to let no part of her shocked anger show on her face or in her posture. Of course she was dirty. At her mistress's orders she had just pleasured five slavegirls. She managed to say evenly, "Yes, mistress," before she hurried to the washroom.

She washed her face and swished her mouth with water to rinse out the taste of the girls. Raising her head from the sink, sharp green eyes peered back at her from the mirror on the wall. Although she was well-groomed - her mistress insisted upon that - she had lost most of her tan from the fields, and her skin was sallow, especially against her dark brown hair. Did her misery show in her face? Did defiance? Or the interminable longings of her body? She sighed. Only if anyone cared to look. And as her mistress chose to keep her working at the exchange rather than offering her to another human, she expected no one would.

When Mariah returned to the dais Mistress Corinne's back was towards her. She was speaking with another human, a tall, blue eyed woman with brown hair starting towards gray. Mistress Desiree was her name. Mariah had seen her a few times before, but wasn't sure if she came to the exchange to pass the time with Mistress Corinne or to look for new slaves.

Mistress Desiree glanced at Mariah as she kneeled, knees carefully spread, hands behind her head, eyes down. "Isn't that the one Jonas dropped off a while back?" she asked, surprised. "With all the fuss?"

Mistress Corinne glanced absent-mindedly at Mariah and nodded. "Mmm-hmmm," she said.

"Why is she still here?" Mistress Desiree asked. "I know you aren't keeping her for yourself."

"No, of course not," Mistress Corinne said, sounding offended. "But I think Jonas might have had the right of it - she's only good as a torture cunt. I don't want to put her on display until I'm sure what to do with her."

Mistress Desiree raised her left eyebrow. "She looks biddable enough to me."

Mistress Corinne shook her head. "Looks can be deceiving. In the weeks that she's been here I've let her have no satisfaction. She hasn't broken down once." Mistress Corinne pulled Mariah's hair down, forcing her face up. "She's just finished pleasuring a group of girls, and look at her, kneeling as calmly as if she hasn't a care in the world. She's either touching herself, or she's entirely unnatural."

Mariah felt as though the room was spinning. Her struggle to show Mistress Corinne that she could be trusted, that she was obedient and worthy . . . and it was all a mindgame.

Rage. Swallowed quickly.

But Mistress Desiree had seen. "Stand up, girl," she ordered. "Standard position."

Mariah rose to her feet, her eyes down, her feet shoulder width apart, her hands behind her head, her elbows pointing out.

"She's dripping," Mistress Desiree said, pointing to a Mariah's crotch. She walked over to Mariah. "Look at me," she ordered.

Mariah didn't want to. She didn't want Mistress Desiree to see the angry tears that had formed in her eyes, the surge of hatred she felt towards Mistress Corinne, worse than anything she had felt towards Master Jonas. But she had no choice. Biting her cheeks to control herself as best she could, she looked at Mistress Desiree.

Mistress Desiree tsked. "Poor thing," she said. "You've been so good, and no one's noticed." Mariah's throat tightened until it ached as much as her pussy, and her eyes burned. "Would you like to leave here with me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mariah whispered.

"Can you be good for me for just a few more minutes?" Mistress Desiree asked.

The part of Mariah's mind that could be rationale knew this was another mindgame. And yet . . . the possibility of getting away from Mistress Corinne . . . she hated her. "I'll try, Mistress," Mariah answered.

"Hands at your sides, then," Mistress Desiree said. As Mariah obeyed, Mistress Desiree walked behind her and pressed Mariah's back against her own front. She reached her hand around, under Mariah's arm, pressing her forearm firmly against Mariah's hip and abdomen. With her forefinger she gently touched Mariah's clitoris.

Mariah tried to step back, but Mistress Desiree was there, holding her firm. Mistress Desiree said, "A good girl would never come without permission, would she?"

"No, mistress," Mariah said, but she could already feel the blood rushing.

"You just need to be good for a few minutes," Mistress Desiree said, as she began to slide her finger up and down Mariah's slit. "Then you can leave with me."

Mariah closed her eyes. She tried to block out the sensations, but she couldn't. She balled her hands into fists, digging her fingernails into her flesh. It didn't help.

Mistress Desiree moved her finger back up to Mariah's clit and circled it. Mariah cried out, "Please, Mistress, I won't be able to stop it. Please, no . . . " But Mistress Desiree continued.

"Mistress, I'm going to come. I can't help it, please . . ." Mistress Desiree moved her finger back down Mariah's slit, giving Mariah relief for a moment. But almost immediately she returned to Mariah's clitoris, returned to slow firm circles around it.

Mariah fought with everything she could. She bit her cheeks and shook her head from side to side. She tried to think of something far away, the fields, Vancea, the rabbit. But it was no good.

Mistress Desiree brought her other hand around and put it on the fleshy area just above Mariah's clit, pressing down on it so that Mariah's clit was pushed into her circling finger. "Gaah," Mariah groaned, shaking her head. "No. . . No . . . No . . . ", but the explosion overtook her. Mistress Desiree kept pushing down with her left hand and circling Mariah's clit with her right index finger. Mariah's orgasm went on and on. When at last it quieted, Mariah dropped to her knees, crying.

"Let me have her," Mistress Desiree said to Mistress Corinne. "I can work with her."

On her knees, wrung out from her orgasm, Mariah allowed herself to wipe her eyes, to feel a glimmer of hope, to say, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Tut," Mistress Desiree responded. "It's nothing personal. I don't like waste, is all."

"Surely you won't take her without punishing her?" Mistress Corinne said.

Mistress Desiree laughed. "Oh, she'll miss you soon enough, I promise you."

Present day

Mariah woke the next morning earlier than usual. When she opened the door from her sleeping room she saw Rose in intense concentration, cutting flowers and placing them by their stems in a large sponge. As Mariah watched she picked the sponge up, held it at eye level, turned it around, put it down, rearranged the flowers so slightly that Mariah could detect no difference, and then did it again.

Rose only noticed Mariah when she started across the living room towards the kitchen. She shook her head, changing focus, and said, with only slightly excessive cheerfulness, "Good morning. Would you like me to get you some food?"

Mariah scowled at her. "Don't you have something to do for your master?" she asked.

Rose answered, "Master Gabriel told me to keep you company this morning."

"I don't want your company," Mariah said.

At the look on Rose's face, Mariah felt suddenly ashamed, as if she had pulled a kitten's tail. "Look, I'm sorry," she said. "I just don't want you thinking that we can be friends."

"Oh," Rose said softly, turning away. Mariah watched her gather up the extra stems and leaves and put them in the trash can, and place the display she had created, riotous with color, in the middle of the table. And then she wiped her eyes, quickly, as if she hoped Mariah would not notice.

The girl was so young. And there was something about her - not innocence, but something like it - that made Mariah feel mean for keeping her distance. Almost to herself she said, "Don't you know what will happen when this mindgame is over?" Rose shook her head, and Mariah realized she had spoken out loud. Hardening herself, she said, "They'll make me hurt you."

She paused, then added fiercely, "They'll make me take pleasure in hurting you." She turned away from Rose, blinking rapidly, and stared out the window into the quiet courtyard. "It will be worse if . . ." She trailed off.

Rose came up to her and laid her hand on Mariah's forearm. "If that happens," she said, "I'll forgive you."

Mariah jerked her arm away from Rose and took a step away. "Why are you nice to me?" she hissed. "I've given you no reason."

Rose was surprised into saying, "Of course you have."

"No." Mariah folded her arms and narrowed her eyes. "I've ignored you and sneered at you, nothing else."

"Not always," Rose said. When Mariah looked confused she said, "Do you remember when you first woke up, after you were hurt? I gave you soup and you threw it because it wasn't gruel." Mariah nodded. She vaguely recalled that through the haze of pain she had felt at the time. "The bowl broke," Rose continued. "And when Master Gabriel came, you said you should be punished, not me."

"You hadn't done anything wrong," Mariah said.

"Yes, I had," Rose said earnestly. "I hadn't warned you the food wasn't gruel. It scared you. And you . . . you had just woken up, and were in pain, and you didn't know where you were, and you didn't know that Master Gabriel was an outlander, . . . and you tried to protect me."

"That's nothing," Mariah said flatly. "Slaves help each other."

Rose shook her head and laughed a little. "Are you that naïve?" she asked. She turned away abruptly, and after a moment walked to the kitchen. She returned with a bowl of gruel and a spoon, which she placed on the table. Gesturing for Mariah to sit in front of them, she sat down as well. Finally she took a deep breath, expelled it, and said, "I only had a couple of assignments before Master Animal chose me. The one right before was with a family, a large one. It should have been a good assignment, because there were four of us slaves there. But . . ." Rose looked away.

"Not all slaves work well together," Mariah shrugged.

Rose sniffled. "I'll tell you what it was like, but you have to eat." Mariah picked up her spoon indifferently, barely recognizing the gruel that Gabriel had determined she and Rose should continue to have for breakfast. It tasted much better flavored by Rose with cinnamon and nutmeg and honey.

Rose took another deep breath. "They . . . the other slaves, I mean . . . they had been with each other for a long time, and when I came . . . they were a group, and I wasn't one of them. They made me do all the work. All the cleaning, all the cooking, everything, for eight humans and the four of us." Her voice broke.

"If the work was too much for me, they would tell the master and mistress that they had done their share and I hadn't, and I would be punished. They would secretly watch and laugh. Sometimes they would do things - tip over the trash, put food back in the oven so it would burn - just so they could watch me get in trouble."

Rose put her head down on her arms, crying. After a minute she looked up, her cheeks wet and blotchy. "It wasn't just in the apartment," she said. "I had a bracelet, but everyone nearby - even the neighboring slaves - knew they could do whatever they wanted to me."

She looked Mariah in the eye, and Mariah found she could not look away. "The hall monitor wouldn't let me use the washing machine unless I let him buttfuck me. Dry. Every week." She said with a bitter little laugh, "I was a slave's slave."

"I . . . " Mariah began. She didn't know what to say.

"And you say slaves help each other? No!" Rose interrupted her, fiercely. "You helped me when you thought Master Gabriel might torture or kill you for it. You can deny it, but I know you're brave and you're good! And if I want to be nice to you, well . . . you don't have to be my friend, but you can't stop me."

Mariah was just staring at Rose, overwhelmed by her story. "I'm sorry," she said to Rose, not sure if she was apologizing for her own behavior or for that of the slaves Rose had lived with.

"Don't pity me," Rose said, her voice still hoarse. "Belonging to Master Animal after that . . . well, I don't think I would appreciate how lucky I am if I hadn't been through it."

She and Mariah sat in silence for a few minutes. Mariah was embarrassed for obsessing over Master Gabriel's refusal to fuck her. How easy it was to forget that in this mindgame she had safety, food, as much freedom as her bracelet could grant.

"Why did that family send you back to the Exchange?" Mariah asked finally.

"They didn't," Rose said. "Master Animal asked for me."

Mariah raised her eyebrows in surprise. A dreamy look came over Rose's face as she continued, "He was painting a portrait of them. One day, in the early morning, I couldn't help myself. I snuck over and looked at his canvas. Master Animal let himself into the apartment just then, and saw me. I was scared, but I hadn't touched anything and he didn't seem to mind. After that he would talk to me sometimes, when he was setting up and no one else was around.

"When the portrait was done Master John and Mistress Rafaela threw a big unveiling party for it. It was practically a revel. I prepared for it all day and served all night, and after everyone left it was my job to clean up. By the early afternoon I was so tired I sat down, just for a minute. Master John saw me. The other slaves claimed they had been working all morning to clean up and I had done nothing.

"To punish me, Master John cuffed my hands behind my back, and put nipple clamps on me with the chain attached to the ceiling." At Mariah's look she said, "It wasn't that bad, really. The chain was loose enough that I could stand with my feet flat. But I was so tired that I was afraid that I would fall asleep and my nipples would be torn off." She shuddered.

"Master Animal came in a few minutes later, to get some supplies he had left behind. Master John said if there was ever anything he could do for him, Master Animal should let him know. And that's when Master Animal said he wanted me." She smiled at the memory. "When he released me from the clamps I collapsed into his arms. He carried me home."

"He has good taste," Mariah said, the compliment making her voice rough.

Rose shook her head. "I'm not his taste," she said. "He just felt sorry for me."

"Why would you think that?" Mariah asked. "He likes you well enough."

Rose shrugged. "People are always surprised to see me with him," she said. "Raul - he's the hall monitor here - says all his other housegirls were tall blondes with big boobs and . . ."

"What?" Mariah asked.

Rose blushed a little. "They were stupid. That's what Raul says. If Master Gabriel hadn't come along, I'm sure Master Animal would have traded me in long since for one of them."

12