Minding Michael

Story Info
A special ring makes Michael's words other people's reality.
8.5k words
4.01
19.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaXLopez
LisaXLopez
139 Followers

Hi! I'm Lisa, an adult creator and writer. This story features themes of incest, mind control, magic, transformation, humiliation, degradation, and bimbofication. If you enjoy these themes, please give this story an honest rating. If these are not your kinks, you might find another story more suitable to spend your time with. Thank you for taking the time to read this and all my other work. For more corruption and mind alteration, you might enjoy my BimboTec universe of stories, both written and visual.

Description: Michael's European vacation has proven to be more rewarding than he ever imagined. What seemed like a simple pawn shop purchase of a ring made of bone turns out to be the greatest gift an awkward young man could have ever hoped for! The power the ring conveys on Michael is the ability to make anything he says into other people's reality.

What's a young and horny man choose to do with this power? Reshape his gorgeous family members, create a life of ease, and begin a process of global domination.

Chapter One: Twincest

Michael had taken to calling them Samanda because the two of them were like an individual. It was the same with Randice and Darmine. While they were two individual bodies, the changes wrought on them by his unexpected and wholly welcome boon had mentally merged them into a single mind.

Sandra and Amanda no longer thought of themselves as different people. They shared the same thoughts, mostly about Michael's cock. They shared the same desires, which revolved wholly around pleasing Michael. They shared the same feelings and sensations, like the orgasm that Aunt Sandra was having right now as Michael fucked his mother, Amanda.

Michael watched his aunt plunge her fingers into her cunt as she licked her twin sister's jiggling tits, and he chuckled as he pasted his mother's womb with another load of cum. He'd believed the novelty of it might wear off after a time, but so far it was just as amazing as it had been for weeks. The two women groaned in unison, the two of them trained to feel delirious pleasure at the feel of Michael's seed.

Thanks to the ring, pulsing with heat on his finger, his cock stayed hard and ready to deliver the same gift to his aunt. When it was done, he'd leave the two of them and repeat the breeding with his sisters, Candice and Rachel. Then it would be is cousins, Danielle and Carmine. He'd pull his grandmother, Jane, away from beating Jasmine's tits (the old lady's favorite pastime) and shag her sweet cunt next. It would be Maria or Catherine next. Jasmine would be last, but that troublesome bitch only ever got it in the butt. And Michael made sure she never grew to like that but begged for it all the same.

These days, no one questioned him. No one remembered that anything had been different. To them, this was life as it should be, and how it had always been. It was a normal thing for a young man to use his family for his sexual gratification. Being knocked up by your brother, cousin, nephew, or grandson was the proper and respectful way to live.

A few weeks ago, they'd felt very different. But that was before the ring. Now they felt only what Michael wanted them to feel, and what remembered only what he wanted them to remember. That was what the ring wanted and so, it was what Michael wanted. Because Michael and the ring were no longer separate, either. They were one and the same.

***

Chapter Two: The Ring

While in Europe, Michael had done things for the ring, things he wasn't proud of. They were things others would forget, but he never would. That was just the way it worked. If he wanted someone to forget or to remember events differently, all he had to do was say it. But he never forgot.

The old fucker who'd had the thing hadn't known what it was. Michael hadn't either. It was a knick-knack. A bauble. Nothing of real value. It only looked neat and so, Michael had purchased it for three euros. It was a thing of slim bone with little carvings, like something you'd pick up at a ren fair and show off to your LARP group. Then Michael put it on, and that was when it got in his head.

That first night had been like going mad. He was certain he was losing his shit. He'd heard things in his mind, and he'd jumped at shadows in the corners of his eyes. He'd lain in his bed at the second-rate motel, feverish, burning, huddled under a blanket, and cold but sweating.

Pounding his skull against the pillow, delirious with manic laughter, he'd struggled to pretend that the voice wasn't real. It couldn't be real. It spoke in whispers, too quiet to hear, and in words that didn't make sense. As the night passed and the fever cooled, though, Michael understood nonetheless.

The voices were the ring. Or whatever inhabited the ring. Possessed it? He didn't know and didn't care. That was a choice, not something the ring did to him. At least, he was pretty sure.

What mattered was what he knew after the fever and the whispers and the madness. He knew what it was and what he could do. He knew what kind of power it had. And he knew what he would use it for.

***

Chapter Three: Home Again

Amanda wasn't alone at the curb to pickup Michael, but she might as well have been. Her youngest daughter, Maria, was the only one of four daughters who'd come along to pick up their brother after his trip to Europe. Maria, however, was face in phone, sighing occasionally to express how bored she was.

"There he is!" Amanda said, breaking the silence as Michael ambled awkwardly out of the doors and toward the lot.

"Great," Maria said, dry as sand.

Amanda threw open the car door and stood waving her arms, earning another sigh from Maria. Maria did not open her door. Michael scanned the lot, waved back at his mother, and pulled his suitcase along by the handle as he closed the distance.

"Michael!" Amanda squealed and opened her arms for a hug.

Michael let loose the suitcase and fell into his mother's arms, putting one hand around her waist. That hand dipped, squeezed her bottom, and Amanda yelped, "Hey!"

"Don't worry about it, Mom," Michael said.

Amanda's eyes rolled, briefly, then snapped into focus. Michael grinned and gave her ass another squeeze.

"Maria's in the car," she said.

Maria did not look up from her phone.

"I can see that," Michael said.

Amanda popped the trunk of the car and Michael deposited his bag, then climbed into the back seat.

"Hey," he said to his sister.

"Hey. Cool trip?"

"Fucking awesome!" Michael said.

"Michael! Language," Amanda chided.

"Don't worry about that, Mom," Michael said again.

Amanda's eyes flicked up into her skull, and she was no longer worried about Michael's language.

"I brought back some cool shit for you," he said to Maria an ruffled her hair.

"Come on!" Maria complained.

"You come on. It's perfectly normal to touch your sister after you've been gone a month," Michael said.

He grinned as the two women fell silent, eyes rolling back, and then Maria said, "Yeah, I guess so. Whatever. It's annoying."

"Nah," Michael said. "It's great."

And when he ruffled her hair again, Maria blushed and said, "I guess it's kinda cute."

But when Michael withdrew his hand, she caught it and said, "Whoa! Cool! Your ring is dope."

Michael frowned and said, "Forget about it," and Maria dropped his hand.

As Amanda drove, Michael talked, and the two of them listened. Before the ring, when Michael spoke, people tended to ignore him. No more. Now they had no choice but to listen, and Michael had a great deal to say.

***

Chapter Four: A Date?

"A Date?" Amanda asked.

"Sure. Like when I was a kid," Michael said. "Mommy date."

"Geez are you five now?" Candice asked, and her twin sister, Rachel, snorted in approval.

Michael looked the two of them over. They might be twins, but this week's "thing" that they were doing differently was their hair. Candice had hers in pink pigtails, while Rachel's was loose but dyed neon green.

"Are you punk or goth?" he asked.

The two of them rolled their eyes.

"We're not a label, dickwad," Candice said.

Rachel snickered and added, "Labels are so... capitalism."

"Label are capitalism?" Michael asked and bit into a good old American hamburger.

"Yeah. They try to put you in a box and tell you what you should be, how to dress, how to think. It's... it's like Stalinistic," Rachel said.

Michael swallowed and said, "Stalin wasn't a capitalist."

Rachel shrugged. "Whatever."

"If you're so into, you know, just being you, you should just keep your natural hair color," Michael said.

After their eyes rolled back and they looked at one another, there was a pause.

"I'm kind of missing the brown," Rachel said.

"Yeah," Candice agreed.

"So," Michael turned back to his mother, "Mommy date. Monday night. Just you and me?"

Amanda blushed and said, "I... Yes, that sounds nice."

"Tuesday night," Michael said to the twins, "You two and I will go out. I'll do some shopping with you, and help you pick out some cute new outfits."

Their eyes rolled back, focused, and they said in unison, "Um, yeah. Okay."

"Maria," Michael said to his youngest sister. "You and me. Wednesday. Pull your nose out of a book and we'll have a good time."

Maria put a finger in her book, paused, then shrugged and said, "Sounds good."

Michael smiled.

***

Michael sat on his bed caressing the bone ring, his door open, when a pair of long legs passing by the doorway caught his eye. It was what he'd been waiting for. The legs passed by and Michael stepped into the hallway, pausing only long enough to admire the round cheeks of his oldest sister's ass in a pair of Abercrombie jeans.

"Catherine?" he called.

Not Cathy. Never Cathy. She hated that.

Catherine turned and took a step back.

"Oh, hey, squirt! Welcome back."

Michael let his eyes trail up her jean-encased legs, her tummy, and they settled on the gorgeous rack hidden beneath a too-stuffy high-neck blouse.

"Hey," he said.

"Nice trip?"

"Fucking great," Michael said.

"Don't let Mom hear you dropping F-bombs."

Michael shrugged and said, "She doesn't mind anymore."

He closed the distance, put his arms around his sister, and palmed her ass through her jeans.

Catherine pulled back and snapped, "Hey! What the fuck, pervert!"

"Don't worry about it," Michael said. "Touching your sister is completely normal. And watch your language. You know Mom doesn't like girls saying the F word."

He grinned as Catherine's eyes rolled back, and when they focused once more Michael put his arm around her waist. His hand rested on her ass as he walked her toward her room.

"I was thinking," he said. "Thursday night, you and I should go on a little date."

"A little date? You're my brother, shithead."

"Don't worry about that," Michael said. "There's nothing strange about a date with your brother. It'll be fun."

Catherine paused in mid-step, then said, "Yeah. That sounds good."

Michael escorted her to the end of the hall, gave her ass a good squeeze, and turned back toward his room.

***

Chapter Five: Mommy Monday

Getting off of work early enough for her date with Michael wasn't convenient, but the date was important for Amanda. After all, she needed the extra time to get home and make sure she looked good. That was what Michael would expect. A good-looking woman to go out with.

She dressed cute but casual in a blouse and jeans, which Michael showed his approval of by giving her bottom a nice squeeze.

"You're looking really sexy, Mom," he said and Amanda blushed.

"So, where are we going?" she asked as they walked to the car.

"We have a stop to make first," Michael said as he got behind the wheel.

"A stop?"

"We're picking up Aunt Sandra."

Amanda scoffed and said, "Why are we picking up my sister?"

She nearly spat the last word.

"You two should get along better," Michael said. "Twins run in the family and it's not right that you two are always at odds. Candice and Rachel aren't that way. Danielle and Carmine get along fine. You and Aunt Sandra need to be like them. Will you do that for me?"

Amanda jerked in her seat and groaned, but when her eyes focused she said, "You're right. It's gotten a little ridiculous, hasn't it?"

"Ridiculous," Michael agreed.

The date with Michael and Sandra was dreamy. It was so dreamy, in fact, that Amanda couldn't exactly recall all the details. She did remember that Michael had a lot to say, and that everything he'd said made perfect sense. She just couldn't quite figure out specifically what he'd said.

At the end of dinner, however, Amanda felt closer to her sister than she had in years. Then Michael took them to the movies. She recalled sitting on one side of him and Sandra on his other, but the movie must not have been that interesting because she couldn't remember what it had been about.

What she did remember was Michael's voice in her ear. It was the one constant from the whole evening. That sweet voice in her ear. It was sweeter than the desert they'd gone out for after the movie, and sweeter than the stargazing they'd done after that. The only thing that seemed just as sweet was the little kiss on the lips Michael had given her when they'd arrived home.

The sweet little kiss had been electric, and when Michael's tongue had probed her lips she'd parted them slightly and whined with a schoolgirl like, pathetic need. It had been like she was virgin hot for her first makeout session. But there had been no making out. Instead, she'd gone to bed with wet panties.

***

Chapter Six: Twin Tuesday

Candice and Rachel had brown hair. Michael smiled as the two of them sat together in the back seat of his car, and he drove them to the fashion mall like their personal chauffeur. The chestnut hair didn't pair well with the rest of their look, but that would change. Many things were going to change.

Michael opened the door for them at the mall, and then watched their stocking-clad legs and swaying asses in miniskirts as they walked toward the entrance.

"Maybe something a little different," Michael suggested. "Sort of like what Catherine wears but more... rebellious."

The two of them paused in mid-step, resumed walking a second later, and altered direction. Michael followed, smiling, as they turned away from Akira and toward H&M. The two of them bitched about how "preppy" the clothes were, but Michael simply nodded and pulled pieces from the racks that he thought might look nice and show off their tits.

"You're not going to like them," he said. "But you know you'll look cute in them, so it'll be fine."

And when they left the store, wearing matching hip-hugger jeans and identical pink cropped tops, they continued to bitch and complain about how cute they looked in their new clothes.

"You two really are a pair of brats, but it's really adorable," Michael said.

"Oh, you hear that Candice--"

"Candy," Michael interrupted.

"Candy," Rachel corrected. "Big brother might spank you for being a brat."

Rachel laughed and said, "Good luck not getting an arm broken."

Michael patted her ass, a normal thing for a brother to do, and said, "In Europe, it's pretty normal for the oldest brother to keep discipline in the home. That includes spankings, some slapping... pretty much anything he decides is right to keep his bratty sisters in line."

The twins paused, resumed walking, and Candice said, "Yeah, this is America."

"It's a good old world tradition," Michael countered.

Again, they paused, resumed walking, and Rachel agreed, "It's a good old world tradition."

"A good tradition," Candice added.

"When we get home tonight, I'll make sure you both get spanked until you cry. How does that sound?"

"Fine," Candice grumbled.

"If you think we need it," Rachel said.

"Absolutely."

***

Chapter Seven: Wet Wednesday

Maria did not want to go watch the cheerleaders. Cheerleaders were snobby bitches, who cared more about their hair and how many followers they had than actually learning things of value. Thus, when Michael suggested watching the cheerleader tryouts for their "date" night, Maria balked.

"Cheerleaders? You want me to go with you to perv on cheerleaders? Fuck that."

But Michael put his arm around her shoulder and groped one of her tits. It was a perfectly reasonable and normal thing for a big brother to do, of course. Michael had already explained that to her when he'd walked in on her in the shower that morning. He'd spent a good couple of minutes squeezing her tits after explaining how normal it was, in fact.

"Come on. It will be fun. By the end of it, I'm betting you'll even want to be one."

Maria opened her mouth to protest, but then she forgot why she needed to argue the point. Michael was right. It probably would be fun to watch the cheerleaders. By the end of it, she might even want to be one.

Maria hadn't been into athletics before. Sitting with Michael in the bleachers, though, watching the girls in their short skirts, Maria did find it fun. It helped that Michael explained the appeal of the cheerleaders to her. Knowledge always connected with Maria.

"They're like this symbol of femininity and positivity," Michael explained as he rubbed Maria's leg. "They're virginal but at the same time sex symbols. They're the hot girl that young guys want and can never have, but they're also the fresh young breeding mare that the old guys want and can't have."

"Breeding mare?" Maria said and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Of course. Nice child-bearing hips. Lean legs that wrap nicely around the waist to fuck into them. They're sexy, right?"

Maria shuddered and felt dizzy, but the more she watched the girls, the more she agreed with Michael. He was right, of course. Looking at it from a purely animal and male point of view, the cheerleaders were sexy. They were prime breeding mares.

"Just imagine," Michael said. "You're in that tiny skirt with no panties, your legs wrapped around a hot guy. He's got his hands on your hips, pulling you down his cock. Your body's sweaty and you're shaking from the pleasure. Then he unloads his baby batter right into your cunt. It's hot, right?"

Maria pressed her legs together and squirmed. Michael's hand rubbing her felt so hot. Hot like her pussy was hot.

"Yeah," she whispered.

It was hot. Michael was right. Maria had never actually had sex, but she did put a toy in her cunt from time to time, and that felt really good.

"You'd look really sexy in that short skirt," Michael whispered. "Sexy like them. Like a breeding mare. Can you just imagine it? You know, in Europe, it's pretty common for big brothers to be the first ones to push their cocks up their sexy little sisters. It's an old world tradition."

"That's--"

"That's sexy, right?" Michael interrupted.

Maria paused. Had she been about to say it was gross? No. It wasn't gross, so she must not have been about to say that. It was pretty sexy. Michael was right.

As they drove home, Maria had her hand between her legs as she stared out the window. She surreptitiously rubbed her cunt through her jeans as Michael rubbed her leg.

"After we get you a cute cheerleader outfit," Michael said. "You can show me how hot you look in it without any panties. You'd like to do that for your big brother, right?"

Maria groaned and nodded her head. "Yeah."

"When I see how cute you look in your little skirt, I can be the first one to push my cock into you and knock you up, too. How does that sound, Maria?"

Maria bit her lip and nodded.

"You need to say it, Maria," Michael prompted. "You need to tell me that it's sexy when you think about your big brother pushing his cock up you like a breeding mare."

After a wave of dizziness, Maria nodded again and said, "It's... it's really sexy when I think about my big brother pushing his cock up me like a breeding mare."

LisaXLopez
LisaXLopez
139 Followers