Minds Alike

Story Info
Father and Daughter discover how alike they really are.
6.9k words
4.61
41.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy sat in the toilet of her dorm room at her university full of anxiety and panic. It was mid-February, and the second term was in full swing, but she could not focus on any of that at the moment. Her legs pressed together trembling as she sat on the seat. She knew what she had to do but also didn't want to be burdened by confirmation of her fears. Her hands trembled in unison with her legs as she reached to the sink and took the small cardboard box and opened it....

<< Two months earlier >>

Katy sat in her car, stuck in traffic on the highway on a mid-December evening as she tried to get home for her first winter break from university. The pace had been crawling along in the frigid weather for some time but had long since come to a complete halt. No swearing under her breath or striking the steering wheel could make the cars in front of her move any faster. She sighed heavily and put the car in park and crossed her arms in disgust. At this rate it would be terribly late by the time she finally arrived at her parents' house. She would certainly miss dinner and end up having to settle for some drive-thru meal on the way home.

The conundrum in which she currently found herself seemed to be a fitting end to the month she had been having. In her naivete, she had overloaded herself with classes her first term. It felt as if she barely escaped the semester with her life. For the last several weeks, she seemed to be in a constant state of stress over her studies and final exams. Today was supposed to be the first chance for her to relax in the comfort of her old room, but the universe seemed to be dead set on prolonging her suffering.

Just as she was about to pull out her phone and stave off boredom, the line of cars inched forward enough to put hers back into gear, but not for long enough to make any meaningful progress. The lack of meaningful progress only added to her frustrations because what she really wanted to do to ease some of her pent-up stress was masturbate.

Katy had a bit of a dirty streak though she did a good job of hiding it. In fact, she did such a good job of hiding it that most of her sexual experiences at university left her a bit disappointed. She found they lasted far too short and were bereft of any imagination. After the first few months away at school she began to think that other girls must be completely fine with the brevity and lack of intensity that seemed to plague her own experiences. She was often left to take care of herself after the fact and that usually involved reading dirty stories with content that she liked or searching for themed videos. Katy would be the first to admit that her tastes perhaps ran a bit darker than most her age, but she also could place the blame squarely on her parents.

Katy had blossomed into a beautiful young woman by the time she turned eighteen early that same year. She stood just a couple inches over five feet, sported B-cup breasts that suited her curvy frame. Her brunette hair always seemed to carry with it a potent mixture of grace and sensuality. Her hips had a rhythm that could best be described as "hypnotizing" and her hazel eyes gleamed with a permanent spark that was part beauty and part mischief. She had several experiences with boys her age by the time she was off to college, but the true beginnings of her descent into fetishes began on a warm spring night earlier that same year. She had come home one evening from working at a nearby diner with her teen libido in full swing. It was a Friday night, so she was at the diner until closing and got home well past dark. Her mind was set on getting upstairs and into the shower to both cleanse herself of the smells and oils that come with work in food service, but chiefly to get herself off on the hand shower. The house was dark, and she walked up the stairs without a care or notice until she heard noises coming form down the hallway.

The noises in question were slapping and yelping, with the yelping coming from her mother. At this point, in retrospect, she probably should have pieced together what was happening, but at the time it didn't occur to her. She crept along the hallway as the sounds grew louder. Her father's grunts and moans began to accompany the yelping of her mother. By the time she realised what was happening, she was peering through the crack of her parents' bedroom door and caught an eyeful of her father spanking her mother illuminated by the street lamp that was situated just at the right spot outside the bedroom window to cast a soft blue light over the entire scene.

Most, at this point, would probably have averted their eyes and ran back into their room and try to blot the scene from their mind, but Katy was transfixed. Whether it was a result of her being a bit horny already, or if this was a key moment in her sexual awakening, she would never be able to tell. But the sight of her mother bent over her father's lap and being spanked like a girl that had been caught doing something very untoward burned itself into her psyche.

Katy lingered long enough at her vantage point to hear her father call her mother "a dirty little slut" and then finger her to orgasm while still laying across his lap before she finally broke her gaze and tiptoed off to the bathroom for a shower. She could feel the slick arousal building up between her legs as she walked gingerly down the hall, careful to miss any creaky spots in the floor. Once in the safety and privacy of the hallway bathroom, she furiously removed her clothes and fingered herself until she had, to that point, the most powerful climax of her life. In her most honest moments, she had been chasing that dragon ever since.

That began a personal journey for Katy into erotic literature and porn that centered itself around dominant figures, spanking, and consensual non-consent. Though not all at once, her descent into that world of erotica was steady and she found herself becoming more and more aroused the deeper she plunged herself in it. Unfortunately for her, those particular themes were not openly spoken of or addressed, especially by people her own age. She often wanted to sign up on sites where she could meet like minded people but had not yet summoned the courage to commit to it. There were also safety factors at play for a girl her age.

Just at the time her frustration was beginning to transform into hopelessness, the line of cars began to move steadily. She had texted her father that she would likely be late making it home and to not wait on her for dinner or any other evening activities they had planned for her arrival. And with that, the exhausted and sexually frustrated college girl finally was on her way home at highway speed.

It was nearly ten o'clock by the time Katy finally pulled her car into the long drive of their family home. It would just be herself and her parents in the house for the balance of her holiday break. She did have an older sister, but she had long since become estranged to the family, causing no small amount of stress on her parents. Katy parked her little red sedan, went around and pulled her bag from the trunk, and trudged up to the door, now an equal mixture of frustration and exhaustion.

Upon entering, she could see her mother sitting sideways on the sofa and her father planted in his usual lounge chair reading. As the door clicked open, both of her parents looked over at her and stood up to come greet her.

First to arrive at Katy's side was her mother. In many ways, she was a carbon copy of her mother's physique. The same curvy build, the same brunette hair, and apparently the same predilection for naughty scenes. Her mother hugged her from the side, looking nearly as exhausted as Katy was.

"Hello dear... so glad you're finally home!"

"Hey mom, glad to finally be here. There was a time where I was sure I'd never make it!"

"I hope you won't think me rude, but I'm getting to bed." Her mother continued. "I've got some early calls in the morning... leftovers are in the fridge!" she said as she wearily strode off and up the stairs.

Her father was next. Jeff and Katy shared quite a bit less in their physique. Jeff was nearly six and a half feet tall and towered over her. His long and powerful arms wrapped around her in a bear hug at his turn to welcome his daughter back to the house.

"You didn't have to run anyone over to get here, did you?" he joked with his signature dry chuckle.

Katy smiled as best she could with her current levels of fatigue and frustration before replying. "Quite nearly"

"Go on and get yourself settled. I'll be reading down here for a bit longer if you wanted to chat with your old man before bed."

"Thanks daddy," she replied before toting her bag back up to her room.

Upon reaching her bedroom, she tossed her bag onto her bed with a sigh and immediately went over to her dresser and rummaged through the drawers. The first thing she pulled out was a red hooded sweatshirt that was several sizes too large for her. Truthfully, it had belonged to an ex-boyfriend from high school. She held onto it for no real sentimental reasons, but it was a very warm and very comfortable thing to wear around the house on chilly winter nights. She kept sweeping her hand along the back of the drawer until she found the second item she was looking for. Her hand came back into view with her little bullet vibrator clutched in her fingers.

"You're coming with me," she muttered under her breath as she took both the toy and the sweatshirt directly across the hall to the bathroom.

Before shutting the door, she caught a glimpse of her parents' bedroom door at the end of the corridor. It was cracked in a similar way it had been the night she had spied on their spanking episode. She was already yearning for a release, but the flash memory that swept back through her mind sent waves of heat ripping through her torso from between her legs. She clicked the bathroom door shut, turned on the showerhead, and dropped her trousers in a heap on the floor before sitting on the toilet and assaulting her throbbing pussy and clit with her buzzing toy.

At the onset of her session, she fought to keep the images of her father spanking her mother out of her head. Even though it was what set her trajectory into the world of fetishes that she now enjoyed, lingering on the images still was a bit much for her. But as she became more aroused and stimulated, she found herself focusing on them and the more she focused on them, the closer she got to her own climax. This theme carried until her shapely thighs started to quiver and she felt herself clenching as she remembered her father's fingers disappearing into her mother's cunt until she moaned out. Katy nearly dropped the vibrator as her body clenched and released. Her breaths were quick and punctuated against the steam that was building up in the room. She muffled her moans as best she could until her body calmed down.

Katy felt some of the stress of the last few weeks melt away after that orgasm. She showered and let the warm water soothe the rest of her tension before hopping out and toweling off. She pulled the red sweatshirt over herself, suddenly feeling quite hungry, and ventured back down the stairs to see what leftovers her mother had spoken of.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw her father back in his chair in the living room. This time, he didn't have a book in hand, but his phone and a sly smile on his face. His attention was pulled away from his phone when Katy appeared in his view.

"Hey sweetie... suppose you're down to get something to eat?" he said as he began to stand up from his chair.

Katy caught a glimpse of what appeared to be the beginnings of a tent forming in his trousers. It was such a quick glimpse that she couldn't be sure if it wasn't conjured by her own imagination after what she had just gotten off too just fifteen minutes ago, but real or imagined, it registered in her mind the same.

"You know me too well, daddy!" she replied as they both moved toward the kitchen.

Katy's mind still was trying to reconcile the possible erection that her father was sporting. She knew he had switched from a book to his phone as soon as her mother had gone to bed... what was he looking at? Was he like her and getting his jollies to erotica on the internet? Did her mom know? It seemed to be unreasonable to Katy that a half-second glance at what may have been her father's trouser tent could spawn so many questions in her mind. She also considered that her own appearance may be the culprit. The sweatshirt she was wearing came down to mid-thigh and she imagined that any other man seeing a curvy young woman coming down the stairs in nothing but a sweatshirt may strike them as sexy. This gave birth to a whole new series of questions in her mind... was her father hard over her? It would stand to reason, being that she and her mother look so much alike and share so many features...

Her overactive imagination was snapped back to reality by the square box her father had retrieved from the fridge. It was instantly recognizable as a pizza from her favourite local pizzeria that used pretzel dough to bake the crusts.

"Oh my god! That's fucking amazing!" she exclaimed and then immediately covered her mouth as her eyes widened in a bit of embarrassed shock. She had not been in the habit of using profanity around her parents, especially her mother who made no small ordeal of how she would not tolerate it.

Jeff laughed it off as he put a slice on a plate for Katy and put it in the microwave. "No worries, Katy, I think it's fucking amazing too!"

Her father seemed to have transitioned to treating her more as an adult than a child much more easily than did her mother. Katy could only imagine the scolding that she would have gotten if her mother had been present for her outburst. She always felt more relaxed around her father as they carried the same temperament and generally got along very well.

"Well, don't tell mom I said that or she'll fucking freak out!" she equipped with a laugh.

Jeff feigned a disapproving look, the type of stern look that Katy knew was false, but still sent erotic shivers up and down her legs, as he replied, "Now it's time to watch your fucking language!"

They both chuckled at each other, and their laughter was paired with the sound of the microwave beeping. Katy hopped over and retrieved the pizza and they both made their way back to the living room and put on the television. Katy sat on one end of the sofa sideways on her hip, her legs folded under her. To her surprise, her father declined to return to his chair and sat on the end opposite of her. She nonchalantly tugged at the hem of the sweatshirt to ensure that it wasn't riding high up and revealing anything scandalous. She also shot a glance over at her father, still curious to determine if he was, in fact, sporting wood, but he sat cross-legged in his loungewear with a plate of his own pizza over his lap and blocking her vision.

The two ate their late-night meal with the television providing background noise. Katy was hungry enough after her journey to devour her favourite pizza in relative silence. Jeff finally broke the calm.

"So, your mother won't ask, but she'll also pester me if I don't ask.... You have a boyfriend yet?" he blurted out with a shy grin.

"Oh my god, daddy... what the fuck? And no!" she looked at him incredulously as she took her final bite of pizza.

Jeff chuckled out loud as he reached out to take her plate. "I think your mom is already thinking about grandchildren."

Katy let Jeff take her plate. As he stood up, she could clearly see the deformation in his loungewear and any question about whether the former glimpse had been a mirage was answered.

"Yeah... she's going to be disappointed to find out that she'll be waiting a while." She quipped back as her eyes involuntarily followed her father's waist around the room. Her brain attempted to extrapolate his size based on what she could see. She shook her head to focus on the television and not be obvious about her inspection.

Jeff returned from the kitchen after pouring himself a small drink. He had a habit of having a drink at bedtime if Katy's mother had gone to sleep first. Katy could not focus on nothing except what she saw her father doing to her mother and trying to ascertain the size he was packing under his loungewear. Her fixation both disgusted and fascinated her at the same time. Her brow furrowed, but she could tell she was getting wet again between her legs and regretting not putting on any underwear. He again tugged the sweatshirt down, trying to get enough of it under her that she wouldn't leave any traces on the sofa.

Her father sat back on the opposite side of the sofa, his right arm over the side holding his drink, and his phone back in his left hand and drawing a lot of his focus. Katy became emboldened by both her confused arousal and the fact that her father was drinking and spoke up.

"What is it that you're looking at?" she queried.

Jeff looked up at her with a visage that said he would never tell. "You needn't worry about it... nothing suitable for girls your age." He finished with a dry laugh.

"You know I'm eighteen, right? Everything is suitable for me now!" she flung back at him.

Her father looked up again with a perplexed look in his eyes. "I suppose it is technically... but that doesn't mean I have to tell."

"I suppose I could always ask mom what you look at after she goes to bed..." Katy surprised herself with her audacity in saying that. She had meant it to remain in her head and not spill out her mouth. Her shock was coupled with an ever-intensifying dampness between her legs.

Jeff shot an annoyed look at her which only added to the heat that was building inside her. "You wouldn't... I'm the fun parent and you like me too much" he jabbed at her playfully across the sofa trying to add levity to the conversation.

It was obvious that her father didn't want her mother knowing what he was doing on his phone after bed. Katy's mind raced to think of what it was and each of the possibilities were both alarming and arousing to her in a way that made it nearly impossible to think clearly.

"What's she going to be so upset about? If she gets out of line you can just spank her how she likes it..." with that Katy covered her mouth and went wide-eyed again. Unlike the outburst of swearing over the food, she knew she may have crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed.

Jeff nearly choked on his drink as she blurted it out. The look in his eyes had gone from annoyed, to surprise and worry, as if he had been caught red handed. "What in god's name are you talking about?" he blurted.

Katy's boldness was quickly replaced by an embarrassed meekness. "I... um... well... I saw you two! About eight months ago... I came home late from the diner, and you could hear you spanking her all though the house... I had no idea... the door was cracked and the street lamp was shining through the window.... Oh fuck..."

The colour drained out of Jeff's face all at once. He said nothing for a good while, only sipping his drink. Katy couldn't look away as she was frightened by the truth she had just unleashed. Of course, she was never meant to see it. And she couldn't deny that the reason she was admitting to seeing it now was partly due her perpetual state of arousal over it.

After the palpable silence Jeff finally turned to Katy and started speaking. "Well, you certainly weren't meant to see that... or hear it as the case may be... I will tell you the truth but I'm afraid that it will make you hate me."

Katy was now growing concerned about what more there could be that would make her father afraid it would tarnish their relationship. That fear stood against the openness the two had shared and the honesty that had existed between them. He reached over and took his hand by the wrist.

12