Mindy's Massage Ch. 16: The Strange, and The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was very comfortable with him, and knew it was some of the best sex she had ever had, and hoped that he thought the same. They laughed and flirted, as they sat on the bed until Mario started leaning into Mindy again and soon was kissing her again. Their tongues intertwined and they swapped spit for a while until Mindy noticed that his cock was extending and straightening, gaining hardness as it rose out of his crotch again. She was surprised that he could recover so quickly but she was actually turned on by his eagerness to breed her again, like a stallion on a mare. She giggled at that mental picture and Mario asked what she thought was so funny.

Mindy told him. "You're like a stallion. Getting ready to breed again. I think it's amazing but it is a funny mental picture."

Mario grinned at her and his penis jerked fully erect over her mental picture. "Where do you know about stallions from?"

Mindy shook her head, "Oh I don't. Just from driving down the road one day and seeing a stallion mounting a mare in a pasture. I was so curious, I pulled over and watched. He would mount her, breed her, then slide off and in a couple minutes he would be mounting her again. I can remember being amazed by his continued passion and that his recovery was so quick. You're the same way. I like it."

Mario laughed out loud, and rose up to his knees, his hard cock sticking straight out from his crotch. Mindy looked at it, and then got on her hands and knees, and faced him, moving closer until his hardness found its way to her hot sucking mouth. She took it in, as far down her throat as she could and for the next few minutes she worked on him, making him want her more and rebuilding his desire to a burning point inside him

Then Mario told her to turn around on the bed and let him get behind her. Mindy did as he asked, and he got between her knees. She thought he was going to immediately start to fuck her, but first he leaned down to put his mouth onto her crotch, licking the tiny slit of her pussy, caressing her little lips with his tongue and working circles around her clit as he returned her favor of turning him on. She felt her desires rise again and passions slowly build inside her from the touches of his lips and tongue on her. He then licked upward, to run his tongue over her tiny, tight little anus, feeling it pucker as he licked it. Mindy groaned and realized that if it had been a week or so ago, she would have stopped him from playing with her ass, but now she was happy to have him touch her there, especially his active and wet tongue on her. She felt his tongue slide over it, then push at the center of it a little bit. She felt new sensations of excitement run through her.

Mario was suddenly excited by the thought that she might let him into her tiny asshole. With his huge cock, there weren't many women who would allow him the chance to even try to enter them that way, but Mindy seemed to be excited by his attentions to her cute little rosebud. He stopped licking it to rise straight up, and push the head of his penis against the tiny lips of her pussy. He felt the head start to barely penetrate her, as her slit started to open itself to his invading member. Mindy wiggled her hips a little to help him slide into her. Then his big, pulsing round head popped into her pussy opening, and her whole vagina relaxed to allow him to slide all the way into the hot, wet, slick tunnel of sex. Mindy shuddered in sheer delight as Mario began to thrust deeply into her and pull back, his rod coated with her juices and slamming into her cervix with each stroke. She felt the mixture of pain and pleasure as Mario leaned forward to reach under and fondle her swinging breasts, as she was on her hands and knees on the bed. Mindy settled onto her elbows to give Mario a different angle to fuck her, and Mario pulled his hips back to thrust into her again.

She was trembling as he thrilled her with his hands and his cock. His fingers were teasing and pulling at her hard nipples, tweaking them and pinching them as she gasped in her ecstasy. Mario's legs were just inside hers and they both could feel the other's skin and their movements as they moved together. Mindy began to push back at Mario as he thrust forward, timing her own movements with his as they moved together, driving toward satisfaction.

Suddenly, Mario pulled out of Mindy and asked her lie on her side. She immediately took that position, with one leg straight out and downward, and her upper leg lifted high as Mario straddled her lower thigh, kneeling and approached her pussy with his stiff cock again. Mindy felt the head reach her slick lips, and once again he slid into her, filling her completely, before he started thrusting in and out of her again. He reached down with one hand and began touching her all around where his cock was entering her, feeling her little clit, teasing it, and reaching back to tickle her asshole with his finger. He slowly pushed his finger into the extremely tight little opening, and began to thrust his finger into her ass in time with his thrusts into her hot pussy.

Deeper and deeper, his finger penetrated her tiny anus, reaching as far as he could into her, while he continued fucking her sweet, tight pussy with his big dick. This continued for a while, before he pulled his hard rod out of her, and slid the head of his dick back along her slit until he found her puckered little asshole. He began to push slowly into her, and Mindy groaned in anticipation as she felt the head start to open her tight little butt, and him start to penetrate her asshole. She let out a small cry as the head popped into her. Mario slowly worked it in and out of her, going a little deeper every stroke, and it took him about ten minutes to finally slide all the way into her, as deep as his dick could go, his balls bumping into her ass cheek just below her anus, His hands started feeling her buttocks and thighs where he could reach and then one slid up to her chest and full breasts to tweak her nipples and caress gently the two full mounds of her fantastic bosom.

Mindy was feeling every good sensation that sex had ever given her, all at once as Mario pounded into her hot, tight ass. She could imagine that she was feeling his dick still pounding into her cervix as he worked into her rear door. Her thighs and legs were shaking and her whole body quivering in lust, as he rose above her, his body working against her and driving her to ecstasy. She began to tremble harder, and could feel the heat radiating from her tiny clit, to throb and flow all through her as he fucked her ass.

As Mario continued to thrust into and out of her tight, squeezing, anal chute, he felt his heat rising. His libido was in complete control of him; all he could think of was this hot female body under him and the hot, wet, tight tunnel he was sliding his hard cock into and out of. He was feeling her femaleness and her eagerness to please him, as well as herself, as they got very near orgasm again. Then it hit Mindy, making her spasm wildly under him, her whole body tensed and her muscles clenched as she felt the hot liquid rushes of her cumming travel the length of her body, from her tiny, beautiful toes, to the ends of her daintily manicured fingers to the top of her lovely head. She knew that her breasts and nipples were too sensitive to touch and her little clit was throbbing and burning hot, along with her whole little pussy.

Mario was right after her; suddenly his cock throbbed, jerked and spurted hot, sticky white cum into her hot asshole. He filled her with his fluid, sliding in and out while the heady sensations ran through him, his whole body shaking against Mindy's ass. His hands reached to caress Mindy's hot, hard nippled breasts, as he sagged forward and leaned down to kiss her, his half hard cock finally sliding out of the tight little tunnel it had invaded. She felt the hollowness of her empty anal tunnel once he had pulled out, and she could also feel the fluids of his cum dripping out of her and onto her lower butt cheek.

She got up and ran to the bathroom to clean herself up, then brought the washcloth back to clean Mario as he lay exhausted on his back on the bed. She carried the cloth back to the bathroom, rinsed it out, and then peed, washed her hands and then padded barefoot and naked to the kitchen to check out Mario's refrigerator. She found two bottles of water and tried to decide if she should spend the night or go home. She walked back into the bedroom, lay down beside Mario after giving him a bottle of cold water. The bed felt so good and she thought she would just rest a minute then get dressed and leave. That was the last thought she had until almost noon the next day.

Mindy woke slowly, naked and very close to Mario, who was cuddling against her and holding her close as his hardness throbbed against her buttocks. She smiled to herself, realizing that even asleep, Mario's libido was on overtime. She wiggled away from him and managed to get up and into the bathroom, where she cleaned up a little, washed herself a little, and slipped out to get her clothes in the living room. She came back into the bedroom to kiss Mario and tell him good-bye then left him, still sleeping, and walked out into the bright sunny late morning.

She got into her car and started driving home, remembering all the carnal pleasures of the night before. She was thrilled with Mario's sexual prowess and while she wasn't that crazy about his personality; he was too loud, too brash, too cocky and too willful for her, she realized he could back his bravado up, at least in bed with a woman. She knew that he would be fun to occasionally fuck for the sheer physical joy of sex with him, but he was not someone she really wanted more than an occasional fun time with.

She smiled again as she realized just how good that was for her. She drove home and took a long, hot bath, soaking as long as she could, finally getting out when she was pruned on the fingers and toes. She giggled at herself as she got ready to drive to her gym to work out. She knew she hadn't been going often enough and promised herself she would stay serious about staying in good health and good shape. She spent a couple hours at the gym, working out and talking to some of the people there, then headed home, tired but feeling really good. She had had a lot of fun the night before, and was very glad she had gone out with Mario.

As Mindy was driving home, her phone rang. It was Frank, wanting to see her. She was very glad to hear from him and wanted very badly to see him. Then he suggested that he come to her place. That scared her, and her heart jumped up in her throat. She knew that it was possible that Josh could show up at any time, but she had no reason to tell Frank no, and she also knew he worried about renting a room and having his wife find out. Even though she said he was free to have fun, Mindy knew he didn't want to hurt her with any proof hitting her in the face. Reluctantly, she agreed to him coming over. He told her he would be there in about half an hour. She said ok and they hung up. She swallowed hard as she thought about how to prevent a scene between Frank and Josh should Josh show up while Frank was there.

She took a big chance. She called Josh. He didn't answer and she panicked. She didn't know whether to leave a message or not. But she knew the caller ID would tell him she called so she spoke into the phone, "Hi, Josh. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be away from my place for about three or four hours. Brenda is upset about something and she wants me to have a drink with her, so we can talk. I don't know if you were wanting to get together or not, tonight, but I didn't want you to be trying to reach me in case I can't answer. Call if you want and I'll answer if I can and she's not too upset." Mindy hung up and was shaking as she put her phone in her purse. She knew that sooner or later she would have a big problem with all this but she still just couldn't figure out how to handle it.

She arrived home and got inside, and started a bath running, while she slipped out of her workout clothes, put them in the laundry room, and started back to the bath. She looked at the clock. Frank was due in about ten minutes. She quickly scribbled out a note that said "Come in." and, naked, stepped to her front door and reached out to leave it clipped to the front door. Then she walked naked back to the bathroom and stepped into the hot bath. She settled into the water and began washing, getting her beautiful body ready for Frank. She soaped up all over, and then began shaving her long, sleek legs, and the little mound of her beautiful, perfect pussy mound. She had just finished when she heard Frank's voice calling her name.

She answered, "Hi, Frank, I'm in here." She stood up and stepped out, starting to dry off with a big fluffy towel when Frank pushed the door open. He was smiling at the young, beautiful, naked girl in front of him.

"Baby, are you crazy? You left your door unlocked and put a sign on it that said 'Come in.' That could have been anybody. What if someone else would have come in before I got here?"

Mindy realized he was probably right, but she had always felt safe in her home and resented him telling her what to do. She answered, "Then I guess you would have just had to wait your turn."

Frank looked a little shocked. "I guess you're telling me that I'm not supposed to tell you how to live your life, and of course, you're right. I guess I was just feeling a little protective."

Mindy sighed, "You were right, too. I guess I just resented having to actually think of how dumb that was for me to do that." She finished drying off and started brushing her hair. She stayed naked and let Frank admire her. He couldn't help but let his eyes wander over her perfect, sleek body, smooth tan and silky skin, long hair and beautiful smile and face. The full heavy, smooth, taut breasts, and firm little nipples above her flat, taut tummy, with its open navel and then the slopes of her hips down to the full, muscled taut butt that her sloping thighs descended from to her dimpled knees, the perfect swell of her calves and on down to her tiny, perfectly pedicured and maintained feet, all spelled perfection in the female form.

Each toe was a work of art in Frank's mind as it was perfectly shaped, slender and ended in a French tipped nail. Frank thought of how physically perfect this girl was in his mind, and wondered how he could have ever been so lucky to find her. Mindy watched him look out of the corner of her eye as she brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail, smiling at the awe that showed on his face as he looked her up and down. She brushed her teeth and rinsed with mouthwash. She finished and turned to him, hugging him to her.

She leaned her lips up to kiss him, then let his tongue slip into her mouth, as they started getting into each other. Mindy felt his demanding hands slide over her body, feeling her soft skin as he stood with his arms around her. His hands were down on her soft but firm butt, feeling the cheeks and slipping the tips of his fingers into the crack of her ass. She felt his fingers and trembled slightly as the thought of Mario's cock in her ass flashed into her mind for just a second. She remembered just how good that felt.

Just then, her phone rang. She looked and it was Josh. She didn't know what to do. She held up a finger to Frank telling him to be quiet, and answered. "Hi there."

Josh spoke into her ear through the phone, "Hey, gorgeous. You ok?"

"Sure," she said, "Much better than Brenda. I can't really talk but I'll call you later."

Josh said, "Ok. You going to be tied up all night?"

"I don't know yet, but probably not. I've got to go. Call you later."

Josh said, "Ok. Bye."

Mindy hung up and made a face at Frank, "Girls are always so nosy. I had to make something up to keep her away from here."

Frank laughed, "Are we safe now?"

Mindy giggled back at him, "I think so. We can have some fun, now."

The next two hours were spent in bed with Frank, having sex and talking between bouts of physical passion, She wasn't sure how, but Frank ended up inside her ass, his first time to experience it, and he was very thrilled and excited by the chance to fuck that hot, tight little hole. Mindy thoroughly enjoyed it, and her time with him as always, and as he was getting ready to leave, he asked, "What in the world got into you?"

Mindy smiled at him since she had always rebuffed his advances at her back door before. "I don't know. I just wanted to know what it was like, and I wanted it to be you who showed me."

Frank shook his head in amazement. "Well, what do you think?"

She smiled and nodded, "I like it. A lot. I'm sure it may not happen every time but it will happen again. A lot."

Frank smiled and nodded, as he was buttoning his shirt, and leaned to her to kiss her gently and lovingly. She responded to him immediately and readily, giving him her soft, sensual lips and her teasing tongue, and wrapping her arms around him and pulling her naked body as tight as she could to him. Frank laughed a little laugh as he held her to him. "You're so special to me, baby." He held her until he had to let her go to leave.

As he was walking out, Mindy asked him, "Frank, you know the escort world so well, is there a lady I could meet? Someone who knows her way around it? I think I need to know more about what I'm doing/ I mean, I'm doing well and all from what you've told me and shown me, but sometimes I feel very alone doing this. I want to know some girls."

Frank looked at her seriously, "You really feel that you're alone?"

Mindy shook her head, "No. Not like what you're talking about. I've got you and I know how much you've helped me and would always be there for me, but I just want to know other girls like me. Can you do that for me?"

Frank said, "Sure, baby. I'll hook you up with someone. But I've got to go now, Can I see you soon?"

Mindy smiled and said, "Sure. You know I love seeing you and spending time with you. Just let me know."

She watched out the door into the early evening darkness as he got into his car and drove away. She closed the door, and leaned back against it, sighing as she knew she already missed him.

Frank looked back at her as he got into his car, standing naked framed in her doorway, silhouetted by the dim light behind her, with just a few splashes of light hitting the high points of her body from the outside, showing her incredible beauty to him. As he drove off, he noticed the cable repair truck sitting across the way. The driver had also gotten a glimpse of the fantastic girl at the door. Frank just shook his head. She was so wild and free, but she was also dangerous sometimes. Frank knew that and hoped she would always be ok.

Inside, Mindy picked up the phone to call Josh. He answered on the first ring and they talked for a while, until they agreed to go to a club for a while that night. Mindy got back into the bath and got ready to go out. Soon, she was dressed to kill, and just as she was ready, Josh knocked at her front door. They went out, had a great time partying and getting a little wasted, then found their way back to Mindy's and spent the wee hours of the morning in fervent sexual ardor all over the bed Mindy had earlier fucked Josh's father in. Finally, they drifted off to sleep, exhausted and drained sexually.

They woke the next morning and Josh immediately had to leave to go to work as he had a call waiting. Before he left, he told Mindy he had a great surprise for her and it would be soon. She smiled at him and begged but he wouldn't tell her what it was. She wondered what he could be up to.

12