Mindy's Ordinary Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't see!" Stacy splutters, waving her hands in a comically helpless fashion. She sounds half pissed, half amused. Her eyes are indeed painted shut with futa cum, along with the rest of her face, much of her hair and neck. She's such an incredibly sexy sight that you want to sit and watch her forever, but your conscience gets the better of you and you kneel down, helping to wipe her eyes clean.

As soon as they're open, though, Stacy seizes your hand in hers and shoves it into her mouth, slurping your cum off it with a trancelike look in her eyes. "I can't believe," she says between licks, "how good you taste, or how hot this makes me." Once your fingers are clean, she starts wiping her face clean with her own hands, pausing to lick semen off her fingers every few seconds. You can only watch in astonishment as she worships the load that you coated her with, consuming every last drop she can reach.

She can't get it all, though. Her hair still glistens with drops of white, and her face has a kind of sheen to it that you suspect won't come off with anything short of a good shower. Quite a bit of it has got on her clothes. You feel a little guilty, but at the same time you're impressed just how much of it she managed to take before letting go of your cock.

You sink to the ground, both your mind and your cock blown. The grass is cool against your shrinking cock, helping you to calm down after the madness that just transpired.

Stacy takes a deep breath and stands up, looking down at you appraisingly. "Whatever happens," she says, "I don't want this to be the last time we do that."

You can only nod wordlessly as she reaches down to the ground and claims your discarded blue panties. Reaching up, she pulls her wavy brown hair into a tight ponytail and uses the elastic garment to secure it, folding it over several times until it holds the do solidly in place. You can still see shiny streaks of drying jizz in her hair, but by and large she looks presentable so long as you don't look too closely.

"Wait, hold on," you say weakly, dragging yourself to your feet. Your flaccid cock swings free, a good few inches hanging below the hemline of your dress. "I need those."

"Nope!" she says brightly, casually rearranging her clothes and reaching out to take your hand in hers. "You just came all over my face, so you can walk back to the car like that. Don't worry, it's nearly dark anyway."

She's right, you realise. Feeling too drained - both mentally and physically - to complain further, you take her still slightly sticky hand in yours and let her lead you to the car, furtively glancing around every corner as your cock hangs free. You make it eventually, though, scurrying through the shadows between cars and giggling like schoolgirls on a dare.

"First things first, I need a goddamn shower," Stacy says as she pulls out of the carpark. "But that's gotta wait till I get home, so I have time to pick your brains a little."

Stacy proceeds to ask you a number of variously funny, invasive or awkward questions on the drive home. Answer or deflect whichever ones you like, as Mindy. This is for her curiosity, and for my own when directing later scenarios.

"Can you even fit that inside someone? Don't answer that, of course you can. Are you into guys, or chicks? Obviously you're at least a *little* gay, right?"

[[I like anybody that's cute but i prefer women]]

"How often do you get laid?"

[[It's been a bit of a dry spell... Being the way that I am I'm always a bit nervous about hook ups and the club scene isn't really my thing soooo yeah. My fleshlight gets a lot of use :x]]

"Do people with a fetish for futas try and sleep with you when they find out?"

[[Yeah but they don't like me for me ya know? I'm just like some sex toy for them so I usually blow them off (phrasing)]]

"Does it all, you know... work? I mean obviously you cum like a horse, but are all the, uh, reproduce-y bits in order? Could you get someone pregnant?"

[[Futa's are actually "hyper-fertile". Something to do with the way our balls develop during puberty or at least that's what the doctor told me. It's pretty common for futa & female couples to have twins or triplets and sperm banks will pay extra for our cum.]]

"How did I not notice this before?"

[[Well usually we're at work so i'm not walking around in my delicates or making a mess of the ladies room :P]]

"Who else knows? Anybody at work? Friends of yours?"

[[well let's see. My parents, my brother, my doctor, Carol from human resources, my ex's of course, the girls in my online support group, and now you]]

"Sorry if this is, like, offensive or something but... are all futas as hung as you? Because holy shit."

[[most of us are bigger than an average guy but even among futas i'm considered huge]]

"How often can you cum like that? I mean, how long does it take you to 'recharge'? Must be a while, right?"

[[Depends on how horny I am honestly. Typically it's maybe every 2 or 3 days that I need to masturbate but when my sex drive is in high gear I can go 2 or 3 times a day like that]]

12