Mindy's Ordinary Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You cut her off suddenly by jamming your slippery, wet fingers into her open mouth, feeling her tongue dance in surprise as she reflexively clamps her mouth shut. She squeaks in surprise as she tastes her own juices on your fingers, but before she can do anything else you whip your fingers back out and stick them in your own mouth, making solid eye contact with her as you lick up and down first one finger, then the other. Her juices are slightly acrid, a touch sweet, and intoxicatingly addictive. Mixed with the taste of her saliva - with which you are now intimately familiar - it's a potent cocktail of lust that only serves to make you even hornier for the girl in front of you.

"Ah, fuck," she says vaguely, watching with a slack jaw as you slowly and teasingly slurp her juices off your fingers.

You look her in the eye, adding a slight imperative tone to your voice. "Stand up."

Stacy whimpers as you stand up, pushing her before you. There's a slight wobble in her step as her feet land on the carpet again, toes flexing uncertainly as she stands before you. Her eyes are fixed on your cock, which now stands proudly out in front of you, fifteen solid inches of thick, bulging hardness.

You reach down to grab the floaty material of the teddy that sits, forgotten, around her waist, and pull it down her legs. She steps out of it as if in a daze, standing on trembling legs, and you toss it aside. As you come back up, you thrust your face into her crotch, licking her over her panties before pulling away just as swiftly.

"I-if you don't do something, I'm just gonna jump your cock right now," Stacy murmurs, breathing deeply in an attempt to steady herself.

"Not yet," you say, trying to maintain the advantage. "On the couch."

"Wha-"

"Lie down. On your back, and lift your legs."

Stacy stares at you for a moment with wide, stunned eyes as if struck by lightning. Sexy lightning. You feel the blood rushing in your ears as she closes her mouth, lower lip trembling, and obeys, reclining on the comfy couch and raising her legs to the sky, crossed loosely at the ankles to help her keep them up.

Oh, Jesus, that view. Right now, as you kneel on the couch below her, all you can see is her ass and thighs, thick and juicy, climbing all the way up to her stockinged feet and high heels. She oozes sex, both figuratively and literally. You admire the way her red satin panties have become dark with her juices, a blooming stain that starts at her pussy and trickles back to her ass. Her butt trembles as you watch, waiting in silence as she strains to maintain the position.

Eventually, you take pity on her. Without a word, you slide your hands up the legs of her panties, cupping her ass once more - this time from the opposite direction. Slipping your hands under her warm, thick bottom, you peel the panties away, making her gasp as you strip them away, halfway down her legs, leaving her quivering, hairy pussy exposed to you - though still partially hidden between her thick, sexy thighs.

Realising an obstacle to your goal, you quickly unsnap the garter belt from Stacy's stockings, allowing you to pull her panties all the way up and off her. You gently pull her legs down, laying one along the back of the couch and the other off its side, dangling to the floor. Her pussy - her entire lower body - shifts and quivers with anticipation as she finally meets your eyes again. There is fire in her gaze, a stormy, dark fire that threatens - dares you to step into it.

"Are you gonna fuck me now?" Her voice, far from the shaky moan it was before, is now level; she happily accepts her fate. But you have different ideas.

"You know, I don't think I will," you muse, leaning forward and bracing your arms against the couch so you are looking down at her, your throbbing cock bouncing gently above her.

Stacy eyes it with undisguised, naked lust as you hover over her. You continue teasingly, "You see these?" Holding up her soaked panties in one hand, you dangle them over her face.

She nods.

"You know what these mean?"

Stacy shakes her head. "I don't know..."

Pushing the sticky, sex-infused garment gently into her mouth as a makeshift gag, you duck in closer, but still don't touch Stacy. "Shhh..." you say. "Can you taste that? Yes or no."

A nod. A piteous groan.

"Good," you say, smiling. "Because I can, too. I can taste your horny cunt in the air. You got a taste of it before, too. Did you like it, tasting yourself?"

She nods hesitantly, inhaling deeply through her nose as if determined to take in her own scent.

"Guess what?" you say, drawing in close to her ear and lowering your voice to the barest of whispers. "I liked it too. In fact, I liked it so much that I want more. I want to dive into that hot, sticky pussy and lick it until you're a quivering mess. I want you to scream my name as you cum."

Stacy's cheeks flush and she narrows her eyes, bucking her hips almost unconsciously up into you.

Lifting your pelvis clear of her naked pussy, you ensure she doesn't quite manage to touch your cock. You don't know if you could hold yourself back from fucking her if she touched you now. "Ah-ah!" you say. "I'm going to do that, and then I'm going to fuck you."

Stacy whines desperately as you back away, climbing back down the couch, layering kisses down her heaving chest. Taking a deep breath, you bury your face in her pussy, nose deep in her pubic hair and tongue probing and licking at her cunt.

Through her panty gag, Stacy squeals with raw, unfettered pleasure.

[[Mindy is going to take Stacy hard and fast. This is the culmination of every workplace fantasy she's ever had!]]

Stacy's pussy is wet and willing, so you waste no time in shoving your tongue inside her. She tastes so fucking good, it's unbelievable. Pushing your entire face deeper into her crotch, you grind your nose against her slippery carpet as she bucks and writhes under you. Wrapping your arms under her hefty thighs, you encourage her to squeeze you more tightly, creating a hot, sweaty little pocket for your head as you make love to her with your mouth.

Pulling back a moment, you dive among her folds with your tongue, digging out the tiny bead of her clit - swollen large with lust - and sucking it into your mouth, playing with it none too gently as Stacy screams through her makeshift panty gag. Keeping your mouth on the little organ, you look up to make eye contact with your lover. She looks like she can barely focus on you, head whipping back and forth as you stimulate her more and more intensely, tears streaming from her eyes as she wordlessly begs you for more.

Releasing her clit, you plant one last kiss on it and dive back below, driving your tongue rapidly into her pussy. Your hands are all over her thighs, gripping and squeezing around her most sensitive areas. Somewhere along the line your yellow sundress got discarded on the floor, so now there is nothing between you and the couch as you settle into a more comfortable position. The smooth, cool leather feels delightful on your cock as you squash it beneath your stomach. You've been hard for so long without coming now that the light-headedness has become natural, a heady, intoxicating sensation that makes you feel like you're floating as you continue to eat Stacy's pussy.

"You like it?" you ask, taking a pause for breath and slipping three fingers into her pussy instead.

"Mm!"

"You like feeling my tongue in your pussy?" you reiterate, feeling her shudder beneath you. "You love to feel me licking your slut hole, making you cum?"

"Mm! Hmmmm!" She's obediently kept the soaked panties in her mouth all this time and kept her hands to herself even though you never told her to, so you decide she deserves a reward to help her cum. What will it be?

Climb on top and 69 her.

Flip her over and spank her while you eat her out.

Pull her on top and make her sit on your face.

[[Let's turn that juicy booty red with some spanks!]]

"All right, slut," you growl, in between licks at Stacy's quivering pussy. "Time to step things up a notch." Rising to your knees, you grab her by the legs and roll her over so she's lying awkwardly on her front. "Ass in the air!" you bark, giving her wide, solid butt a gentle smack to punctuate the order.

Stacy squeaks in surprise but complies, pulling her knees up underneath her so she's face down, ass up. Her round, peachy ass jiggles with every movement, and you can't resist giving it a few more slaps back and forth, watching in awe as her flesh ripples with every strike. Yes. This will work perfectly.

Leaning down once more, you grab her ass with both hands and bury your face in her pussy again, the other way up this time. Now your nose nudges at her tight little brown asshole, and your tongue laps up from her clit to her taint in long, loving strokes. She's still leaking love juice, which you eagerly slurp up, feeling her sticky nectar coating the inside of your mouth. You shift one hand to run between her legs, tweaking her engorged clit and pushing aside the folds of her pussy as you shove your tongue in again, as roughly as you can manage.

Stacy groans through her mouthful of panties as you rapidly tongue her pussy, feeling her walls contract and spasm as her lower body jerks in ecstasy.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," you murmur as you pull away, lifting your free hand from her ass. Crack! Stacy jumps and lets out a muffled whine as your palm comes down on her right ass cheek. You smack it again, then a third time, marring her beautiful olive skin with faint red marks. You plant a kiss squarely in the middle of the mark, then dive back into her pussy, licking and probing at the sudden rush of new juices. You continue to eat her out hungrily, pausing every now and then to deliver a spank to one butt cheek or the other. Her moans turn to muffled sobs as you continue, so you pause to ask once again: "You like that?"

She twists to look back at you and nods, tears welling in her lustful eyes as she wiggles her ass at you. You draw your hand back again and deliver a mighty smack, stinging her again and again. Before long, her entire ass is shiny with open-handed slap marks, tinged red and throbbing as you run your tongue up and down her pussy lips, over her ass and deep, deep inside her cunt.

You judge her ready at last. Lying before you, quivering with need, ass thrust whorishly into the air. Makeup smudged, hair disheveled, lingerie all askew. Right now as she waits obediently for your touch, she radiates pure sex. It's time.

Crawling up the couch once more, you slide your body along her back, feeling the sweaty smoothness of her skin as you place your full weight on top of her. Your cock, aching with need, slips underneath, cupping her scorching vagina in the crook of your member. You feel her juices wetting the base of your cock as her eyes light up with hope. Kissing the nape of her neck gently, you reach around and pull the soaked panties out of her mouth, discarding them. "Welcome back, lover," you say as she twists to try and look you in the eye.

"Mindyyyy..." Her voice is thick with need. She grinds against you, feeling your length bump gently against her stomach.

"Yes, gorgeous," you say, revelling in your position. Above her. Controlling her. Loving her. "It's time for the main event at last, and I want your mouth available. Do you know what I want you to do with it?"

"Y-you want me to suck your cock," she says hopefully.

"Not this time, you cock-hungry slut," you say with a grin. "You're going to feel my cock inside you verrrrry soon. What I want you to do is use that filthy mouth of yours to tell me all about my massive futa cock going inside your soaking, slutty pussy. You're gonna describe how it feels, and plead with me to use it. You're going to beg me to fuck you. If you stop talking, I will stop fucking. Understand?"

"Yes! Holy shit, Mindy, yessss!" she groans, her face alight with joyous rapture. "I'll do it! I'll be your dirty-talking little slut! I'll be your personal little whore with a filthy mouth tonight, just please take that thick, hard, beautiful cock I can feel tickling my tummy and ram it right into my cunt!"

Your mouth goes a little dry as she launches into her role with great gusto. She's really panting for your cock now. Nobody in your life has ever wanted you this much, and the feeling is mutual. If Stacy wasn't engaged, you'd take her for your own. Every inch, every fibre of your being resonates with her sexy, dirty words and you feel yourself itching to sink your cock in her waiting pussy right up to the hilt immediately. You hold back a little longer, though, feeling the urge to tease her. "You want it like this?" you ask, reaching one hand back to run a finger up her begging slit. "You want me to pound you with my cock while I push your face into the couch like the good little slut you are?"

"Mindy, I don't care how you fuck me as long as you do it now!" she whines, arching her back and writhing softly against you, a being of pure, unadulterated lust.

You grin triumphantly, absently playing with Stacy's clit as you lay more kisses on her neck and shoulders. Yes, it's time. Time to fuck her good and hard, to sink your enormous girlcock into her pussy and make her scream your name. But how to do it?

Pick the first position that Mindy will fuck Stacy in.

Missionary - classic and sweet

Face down ass up - the current state of affairs

Doggy style - a little more lively

Standing doggy - for the bold

Cowgirl - if you're feeling truly sadistic

[[Saddle up cowgirl! I want watch those titties bounce 😃]]

All right, where would you like to do it? Stay on the couch, or take her to the bedroom, or get creative and go to the bathroom or the kitchen or something?

[[On her and her fiance's bed please and thank you :)]]

12