Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cam, quick, help me find the coveralls."

"There's no real hurry, it will take while before they break through. When I tell them we're both fine, it will take a while longer for them to clear a path for vehicles. Do you want me to help you put them on?"

Though for the most part his tone of voice was even, with her newly acquired ability to pick up slight nuances she could hear the mischievous smile on his face.

"No Way. I'll back into you and you'll get hard and one thing will lead to another, so the next thing I know you'll be shoving that nice cock of yours into my sopping pussy. You'll start slowly, fondling my breasts and kissing the back of my neck. With no distractions your cock will feel every fraction of an inch as you slowly insert your throbbing phallus..."

She grinned when she heard him groan, figuring her little description had given him a hard on.

"Cam, the last thing I want is to meet our rescuers looking and smelling like I've been freshly fucked."

"Aw, where's you sense of adventure."

"In the coveralls, where it's going to stay, and, you had better start thinking about something else unless you want to explain why your shorts look like a tent."

"Good point." he responded then asked, "Do you want to walk out with me to greet our rescuers?"

"You're sure as hell not leaving me here by myself!" Cam had a good sense of where she was and reached out to take her arm. When his hand contacted her it wasn't her arm he felt but a coverall covered tit.

"You did that on purpose for teasing you." she good naturedly accused.

"I'm good in the dark, but not that good. Now you know where my hand is, reach up and take and we can start our trek."

She took his hand, but rather than lowering their hands to her side she mischievously unzipped the top of the coveralls with her fee hand a pulled his hand inside, under her shirt placing it on her bare breast.

"There," she said, "if you're going to cop a feel of my tit you might as well do it right."

Cam felt two sensations simultaneously, the growing hardness of her nipple, and the same sensation in his loins.

He quickly removed his hand and took her hand in his.

When they started walking, it was slow and with the limited sense of positioning she had obtained she thought they were going the wrong way.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To the cave in, oh, I see you developed some sense of direction. We are walking across to the wall, then using it as a guide to the far side of the access tunnel, then following that towards the noise.

You can walk in a straight line for short distances when you can't see, but it's impossible to do it for long distances. Something about one leg being dominant. This way we have the walls to guide us."

The going was slow as Cam wasn't sure if there were debris on the mine floor. At what he thought was the half way point to the blockage, he stopped.

Ally asked, "Why did we stop?"

"Do you see any light?"

"No."

"Nor do I, I want to be well back when they break through so we don't get hit by rocks that might come heading this way."

They sat and waited listening to the sound of excavations until finally, they heard the sound of a bucket pushing rocks in their direction and as the bucket pulled away they saw light.

The sound of the diesel stopped restoring the silence, then shortly thereafter a voice yelled out "Cam can you hear me?" Cam answered, "I'm only a couple of hundred or so feet away so there's no need to shout. We may have been blind for a while but we were never deaf."

He was surprised when his eyes started to tear on hearing the shouts of joy from the other side of the blockage. He wasn't the only one as he felt Ally pull the back of his shirt to wipe her eyes.

When the celebration had died down the voice, who he now recognized as Murray; the mine Captain, told them it would take about another hour until they could clear away enough rock for vehicle traffic.

Cam's thoughts quickly went to the miners. He asked, "How is everybody who was underground when the explosion happened?"

"They're all accounted for with no serious injuries." Relieved at the news, Cam asked, "Any idea what happened?"

"We don't know for sure but it looks like a methane gas explosion." Pleased that his theory was confirmed, Cam yelled back, "Great, but can you find some way to get us a flash light?"

There was a roar as the Cat front end loader, used for loading the trucks at the working face, started up. There was the sound of falling rock, then, the loader backed away, leaving a noticeably larger hole at the top of the debris pile. When the bucket returned Cam saw Murray sitting in it.

Murray called out. "I have a flash light bundled in a set of coveralls. If you come to the bottom of the pile, I'll toss it down to you."

Cam caught the flashlight, then after telling Murray they'd meet him in the main experimental tunnel, he walked back to Ally.

When he got to her, she asked, "Why not just wait here?"

"Do you really want them to be the ones to find the tissues you used to clean us up?"

"Oh."

***

It was a little over an hour when a truck like the one Cam and Ally had been using arrived at their 'camp' and by then they had cleaned up any sign of what they may have been doing. They showed Murray Ally's cap lamp and the acid burns through her coveralls and jeans.

To their surprise Murray's response was, "Perfect!"

The couple looked at him like he had lost his mind until he explained, "I knew something like this would happen someday and have been trying to get these damn things replaced for years. The fact that that the accident happened to a head office type means I should finally get some action." Ally nodded, "Of that you can be sure!"

"No offence meant ma'am."

"None taken."

Cam pointed at the wrecked truck and asked Murray if there had been any other spots where chunks had fallen from the walls. He was pleased to find out that there had been over a dozen similar falls throughout the mine's travelled area as it confirmed that the problem had nothing to do with his tunnels or the work of the scalers.

It wasn't until they were riding back to the main maintenance area that Cam thought to ask what time and day it was. Murray told him it was seven in the evening the day following the explosion. Cam did a quick calculation and figured that they had been in the dark somewhere around thirty hours.

When they reached the maintenance shop, Cam was surprised at the number of men who were standing around and gratified when they started cheering.

Murray explained when the mine was cleared as safe quite a few of the off shift miners had come down to be handy in case they were needed for the rescue.

Ally and Cam were driven directly to the man cage to be taken immediately to the surface where the scene at the maintenance shop was repeated. From there they were escorted to the infirmary where a doctor awaited them. Cam told the doctor that he was fine as nothing had happened to him but that he should look at Ally's leg.

Ally was again wondering about her choice of underwear but the Doctor didn't seem to notice. He asked Cam what had he done in terms of first aid and nodded telling them that Cams actions had prevented any serious damage from happening and that if she rubbed an aloe based cream on it for a couple days then the red mark should disappear.

The Doctor left giving them the first moments they had alone since being rescued. Throughout the trip back to the surface Ally noticed Cam kept looking over at her but didn't say anything. When the Doctor left, he just sat there looking at her with a goofy smile on his face.

Finally she had enough and asked, "What?"

His answer was, "Yes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You asked me when we were underground if I thought you were good looking and now that I've had a chance to take a good long look at you in the light, the answer is an emphatic yes."

Ally, looking at him said, "You're such an idiot, sweet and handsome, but an idiot none the less." Their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door and someone telling them they were needed in the engineering offices.

As they were walking to the office Ally said, "You realize that there are going to be news people waiting for us to give them a statement and no doubt they'll want to ask us questions. I'm going to clean up and change back into Ms. Thomas and I suggest you get cleaned up as well. Meet me in the engineering office and we'll go out and meet the press together."

Cam headed for the miner's change room, but not to change. First he thanked all the guys for their hard work in freeing them. Then he got to the point of the visit. He found the two friends that had what he needed for his plan. He told them what he had in mind and was thankful that he had always gotten on well with them for two had agreed his plan, for a price.

He met Allison as arranged. Seeing him she asked, "Why haven't you changed?"

"Simple, I didn't have a change of clothing."

"Then what were you doing?"

"I'll tell you later." Then together they walked out to the main gate to face the hoard, she in her executive clothes and Cam wearing the same shorts, t-shirt and work boots he had on underground.

When they reached the front gates, Allison gave a short statement on how Cenozoic Mining was pleased that no one was seriously injured and how the emergency protocols worked to perfection.

The first question was directed to Cameron. "Mr. Grant, can you tell us what happened?

"I have an idea but you will have to ask that question to the Energy Mines and Resources investigator, and call me Cameron."

"Okay Cameron, you were there, surely you can tell us something."

"I wasn't there. If I had been there I wouldn't be here." which got laughs from all but the questioner. "Ms. Thomas and I were at the new mining test site. We just happened to have our exit blocked."

A female reporter missing the way Cam referred to Allison as Ms Thomas got no further than, "Allison...," when Allison sternly said, "It's Ms. Thomas."

Cam had to stifle a laugh when he saw the look he knew all too well on Ally's face.

"Ms. Thomas, were you scared after the explosion?"

"At first I was concerned, then, Mr. Grant assured me that we were perfectly safe and it was just a matter of waiting. The absolute certainty in his voice quickly dispelled my concerns."

Another more aggressive reporter spoke up, "Cameron, a source told me that you two hated each other. How did you like being stuck alone with Ms. Thomas?"

"We got along fine, but haven't set the wedding date yet." He answered causing all assembled to chuckle.

Seeing he wasn't getting anything out of Cam, the same reporter turned to Allison and asked. "The company claims this is one of the safest mines in the world but I've been told your vehicle was crushed and it was just luck you weren't killed. Isn't the company selling the public a bill of goods?"

Before Ally could answer Cam stepped in, "You are really trying to sensationalize this aren't you? Yes there was an explosion underground and as I said earlier, Energy Mines and Resources will be doing a full investigation. But what you seem to missing is, there were no deaths and the worst injury..." Alison whispered in his ear, "was a broken arm. Since they first started mining here there have been two fatalities and those could best be described as industrial accidents. When the cause of the explosion is found the appropriate safe guards will be implemented. As for the truck, I just chose a piss poor place to park while we were looking at the new tunnels.

The only reason you are here is because Ms. Thomas went missing and as you can see we are safe and sound. The idea we went through any ordeal is nonsense. We had food, water and a nice comfortable place to sleep. What we went through could best be described as friends camping in the dark. Now if you'll excuse us the E.M.&R. investigator has some questions for us."

As they were walking back to the building Ally asked, "Does he really want to see us?

"Nah, I just used that to escape. By the way will your expense account handle two cases of beer, two bottles of 18 year old scotch and several bottles of wine?"

"It should, why do you want to know?"

"The beer is for the friend who transferred your luggage from your car to his van, which he will use to smuggle us out of here. The Chivas Regal is for my scotch loving friend who is letting us stay at his cottage on the lake for the next three days and the wine is for us to enjoy at said cottage. That's what I was doing, arranging our escape."

They made three stops on the way to the cottage, first for the beer, second for the Scotch and wine and third was for food as Cam didn't know what would be at the cottage in that regard. When they arrived and unloaded, Cam immediately fired up the barbeque at the back of the cottage to cook chicken breasts. He then put Ally to work preparing almond mushroom rice and a salad.

After the better part of two days without a hot meal, the heavenly aroma of the food had Cam salivating. When finished cooking the chicken, he came in from the back and asked, "The rice and salad ready yet?' When she replied in the affirmative he grabbed the plates dished out the food and told Ally to bring the wine, glasses and cutlery, then walked out the front door.

She had been cooking since she arrived and was stunned when she finally got to see what was out front. The front deck had an incredible view as it overlooked Lake Huron to the west. The sun was low on the horizon, a fiery red orb looking like it was about to extinguish itself in the vibrant blue of the lake water.

Her reverie was disturbed when Cam said, "I was afraid we were going to miss this. After keeping you in the dark so long, I thought I'd really give you something to look at."

They ate in silence, just enjoying the view as the sun slowly disappeared into the lake.

When the last vestiges of the sun's light had disappeared, Ally then looked upon the millions of stars in the moonless night sky.

Finally she spoke, "Oh God Cam, this has to be the most perfect evening of my life. I want to live in this moment forever."

Ally went silent again just looking up at god's creation.

Finally she broke the silence asking, "Cam I don't want to lose what we have, where do we go from here?"

"I was thinking to bed." was his reply.

A little frustrated she retorted, "That's not what I meant and you know it smart ass. We have spent such a short time together I'm afraid that when I return to Montreal what we have won't endure the separation."

Hearing the concern in her voice Cam answered seriously, "It will survive. Because of the darkness we know each other better than most couples do after dating for years. I cannot imagine ever finding someone as perfect for me as you.

Short term I expect to be making emergency calls to the head office demanding my project manager come here and solve a problem at least ever second Friday for the rest of my contract.

Long term, a former professor of mine is at McGill University and has been bugging me for years to do my Ph.D. with him. Though I hear housing is expensive in Montreal so I may do it...'

"Don't even joke about it. You're coming to Quebec and living with me."

"Yes Ms. Thomas." he said. His delivery was deadpan but she could hear the smile on his face.

"As I was saying in the immediate future we have the long awaited shower and a good night's sleep on a real bed. Then for the next couple of days we use the bed for more energetic purposes."

Cam then took her hand and led her into the bathroom. When he flipped the light switch nothing happened but they continued undaunted, having a shower, perfectly at home in the dark. They dried each other and, comfortable in the dim light of the stars, made their way unerringly to the bed.

They had just snuggled down when Ally once again had the feeling that something was a little off. When it came to her she asked, "Cam, you didn't bring any luggage. What are you going to wear tomorrow?"

"It's secluded here, I'll just walk around in the nude."

She snuggled closer to him saying, "You're such an idiot," then with a satisfied smile on her lips added, "but you're mine."