Mine!

Story Info
Son gives his mother ultimatum of a lifetime.
7.3k words
4.04
37.7k
50
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story is loosely inspired by an erotic comic I saw once, about a son blackmailing his mother for sex, or else he'll tell his dad about her infidelity. The main theme of this story is Incest/Taboo, but has a strong non-consent element, as well as some BDSM. All participants are over the age of 18.

Also, note that you should probably leave reality at the door for this one. If you are bothered by a son forcing his mother into sex after finding out about her extra-marital affairs, I'm sure you can find another incest story somewhere else.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sarah was devastated! She had been lying on her bed, watching the news on her tablet, and now her world had ended. Her husband was in a car accident just outside of his workplace and was now in a medically induced coma from the crash. But that wasn't the reason for her sadness. The car her husband had hit belonged to her lover, Jack. She'd been having an affair with Jack and her husband, George, were both dead.

According to the news reports, Jack was leaving his parking space when her husband's car rammed into his and they skidded across the parking lot, hitting a lamp post in the process. Jack had died on impact, but her husband sustained injuries and was unresponsive by the time they made it to the hospital. The cops at the scene suggested that her husband had been drinking because there were a dozen bottles of gin in the car with him.

Now, Sarah was alone. George knew nothing about the affair, but their relationship had hit an all-time low. They hadn't had sex in years, which led Sarah to start the affair with Jack, but she had to keep it secret, or else lose thousands in the divorce. Sarah and George had a pre-nuptial agreement, and cheating from either party was included in the agreement. Sarah was secretly glad that George never found out, but now her financial situation was in jeopardy since she knew for a fact that George had made their son his sole beneficiary for his last will, as soon as he turned 18, which was a year ago.

A coughing sound sounded from behind. She turned on her back and looked over her shoulder. At the entrance to her bedroom was her son, Daniel, who was the spitting image of her husband, but with the one exception of his hair. Daniel, like his mother, was blonde. He also had a strange grin on his face, and Sarah suddenly felt a twinge of fear. She immediately recognized that expression. It was the same whenever Daniel had discovered a piece of information that no one else knew, and was eager to share it. For a nanosecond, Sarah was scared for her safety.

"Hey, Mom," Daniel said, his tone sounding eerily casual, despite the devastating situation they both faced.

"I'm not in the mood for a conversation, Daniel." Sarah said, wiping a tear from her cheek, "Can we talk later?"

Daniel smiled, "Sorry, mom, but this is important." He said, stepping over the threshold and closing the door behind him. He had a folder in his hands and was wearing a tight-fitting shirt and pants. His feet were bare, meaning he likely took his socks off before coming into the room. Sarah glanced at the folder in his hands as she sat up.

"I told you already that this isn't a good time." Sarah said, more forcefully, "I just saw the news report about your father!"

"So did I." Daniel said, his voice turning to a casual tone, "Sad thing that. Sucks to bed Dad right now."

Sarah's eyes narrowed, "How can you be so cavalier about your father being in a coma?" She asked, astounded, "Have you no shame? What makes you so smug as to be anything less than devastated about this situation?"

Daniel's smile widened, "I don't know," he said, shrugging, "Maybe it's that I'm now the man of the house." He pulled a chair from the corner of the room to the foot of the bed and sat down in it, placing the folder at the foot of the bed.

Sarah followed his gaze to the folder, but then looked back up at him, "Just because dad's in a coma, it doesn't make you the head of the household!" She said, angrily, "I live here, too! I'm still his wife!"

"You are his wife, yes, but not for much longer if I don't get my way!" Daniel said, crossing his arms and smiling, "But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start over, shall we?"

He then leaned forward and grabbed the file, waving it in his mother's face, "I know your secret!" He said, the grin returning.

Sarah's eyes widened, "What secret?" She asked, her voice trembling. He couldn't have known! She was careful, she made sure no one would find out about the affair!

Daniel's grin broadened, "Cut the shit, Mom." He said, "I know about the affair, I know how much you've been mooching off of Dad, and I know how much money Jack's been stealing from Dad's accounts. I also know that the money he's funnelled has been going into a fund for you so that Jack could spoil you rotten all while Dad's stake in the company has been dwindling."

Sarah's eyes widened in shock, "What?!" She hadn't known about Jack's embezzlement.

Daniel smirked and opened the file. Inside, there were a dozen pictures of his mother, blonde and naked and lithe, with double-D breasts and a shaved pussy, and Jack, a well-muscled tan man in his mid-forties, with an average-sized dick. The pictures showed the two of them in a variety of sexual poses and a wide range of acts. One showed Jack and Sarah in a 69, with Sarah on top bobbing up and down on Jack's dick, while Jack ate Sarah's pussy.

Another showed Sarah on all fours, facing the foot of the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth open, clearly moaning, while Jack was behind her with his dick in her ass. a hand on her reddened cheek.

A third picture showed Jack and Sarah out by the pool, their bathing suits discarded and Jack's right hand shoved up Sarah's pussy, with Sarah's mouth open and a series of liquids squirting through Jack's fingers. From the angle of the shot, Sarah noticed that it was taken from above, likely near the open balcony. Her eyes widened in shock when she realized that Daniel had taken these photos while watching her and Jack have sex in the house.

"You were watching me?!" She asked, her voice rising in outrage.

Daniel smiled, maniacally, "What's wrong, Mom?" He said, "Don't like being an exhibitionist?"

Sarah leaned forward and slapped his cheek, "Get out, you little shit! Get out and take your photos with you!"

Daniel touched the spot where her hand hit him, rotated his jaw, and glared at his mother, "Or what?" He said, "You'll go to the cops and tell them you've been having an affair with your husband's business partner? I'm sure they'll love knowing that the two men who got into a car accident today had committed more crimes than Capone!"

Sarah blinked in surprise, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Daniel opened the folder again and took out a series of documents. They showed the financial statements of his father's company over the past two years, starting exactly the moment that his mother and Jack started fucking. Sarah read the documents and her shock doubled.

Over the past two years, Jack had smuggled funds from all corners of George's financial records, taking small amounts from every project imaginable, and funnelled them into a series of private accounts. Apparently, Jack was intending to bankrupt George and steal Sarah off to some unknown part of the world. The thing was, Sarah had no idea that was his intention. She was tired of the loveless marriage, and wanted a release of her sexual frustrations, not get involved in criminal activity and bankrupt her husband!

She dropped the files and looked up at Daniel, "Why are you showing me this?" she asked, her tone sounding somewhat defeated.

Daniel smiled, his eyes flashing with lust, "Because I want you to know the futility of what I'm going to do." He saiddaysn days' time, I'm going to release Jack's files to the world. Whatever his stake in the company would have been if he'd succeeded will dissolve and everything he owned will be surrendered to the state. You have that amount of time to come to a decision: Accept that your financial support will come to an end, or accept my ultimatum without question."

Sarah shook her head, "But you haven't even told me your ultimatum! How can I agree to it if you haven't even said what it is?" Sarah demanded, tears flowing from her eyes.

Daniel's smile widened into an evil grin and he sat back in his chair, "My ultimatum is this: You surrender to me, body and soul. Everything you are will be dictated to what I desire. Every whim I imagine, you will do without question. Every urge I have will be satiated. If I have a kink and want to explore it, you will honour it. In short, I want a fucktoy, and I've decided it will be you!"

Sarah's mouth dropped in horror and shock, "You can't be serious!" She breathed, "I'm your mother!"

"You were my mother before you decided you wanted a cock that wasn't Dad's!" Daniel said, his tone shifting to anger, "Now, you're just a whore who couldn't get enough of Jack's average cock, only to be an unwilling stooge in his schemes. He played you, Sarah. He used your access to George's funds and manipulated you into being his slut. The affair was his way into the system, and your spread legs made it possible.

"Now, you can either spread your legs for me, or I can share every piece of information about you and Jack with the world, and the shareholders will divorce you from the company, the benefits, and Dad's marriage."

Sarah shook her head, "Why?"

"Because Dad left his estate to me in the event of death or incapacity to make executive decisions." Daniel explained, "A year ago, I told Dad I had suspicions about Jack, and shared the financial records with him. He told me to follow where the money went and I did. It took me a year, but I found out, and when I did, I gave him every piece of evidence I had, minus all of the photos I took of you. As far as Dad knew, you were a willing participant in Jack's scheme to ruin him.

"When he made me his sole beneficiary, it was because he knew about the affair and made sure you never reaped the benefits. Today, I gave him the financial documents and he acted exactly how I thought he would, rashly. It wasn't my intention to get him in a coma, but I was hoping that Jack would die, I know for a fact that Jack has someone waiting for him at home."

Sarah looked up, surprised yet again, "What?"

Daniel laughed, "Oh, you didn't know he had a wife of his own?" He asked, "Yeah, her name is Kara. She's in her late twenties and has the body of a porn star. Bigger tits, wider hips, and has a thing for gangbangs."

Sarah's eyes narrowed yet again, "How could you possibly know that?" She asked.

Daniel shrugged, "Because I introduced myself to her a few months ago, told her my story about how her husband and my mom were fucking their brains out and showed her a couple of photos." He said, "She was enraged but I gave her the idea to get some revenge. I took her to a college party at a friend's frat house and she fucked every guy there. I stood back and recorded her Gangbang and big finish; a bukkake. Here, I have the video."

Sarah shook her head and tried to leave the room, but Daniel grabbed her and shoved her back against the backboard, took out his phone and pressed play. He then grabbed Sarah's head and forced her to watch the video. It showed a woman with sized E-breasts and a snake tattoo coiling around her thigh, its head with a flicking tongue centimetres away from her shaven pussy.

Sarah watched in revulsion as she moaned, groaned, grunted, and begged for more cock as a dozen naked twenty-year-olds fucked all three of her holes before she got on her knees and stood in a semi-circle, taking all their cocks into her mouth, pumping them to orgasm. When every single one of those cocks erupted, she let the semen splatter over her face and tits.

When it was over, she looked directly at the camera, shook her tits from side to side, and said, "Jack, this is for you! You're a scumbag and I hope you die in flames! If I ever see you again, I'll be sure to have whoever I'm with force you to watch him fuck me in every hole, then force you to swallow his load!"

The video ended a split second later, and Sarah felt her stomach lurch, "If that's who Jack was married to, why was he with me?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

"Because you were Dad's executive assistant before you were his bride." Daniel said, "You had access to the records. He needed that, so he seduced you, prodded your pressure points, and made you horny for him. He used you to get into the system and made you part of his enterprise. My best guess is that he would have promised you a portion if you agreed to leave his wife, but likely would have made off with his ill-gotten gains and left you to deal with the fallout."

Sarah kept shaking her head in denial, but eventually, she let out a loud groan and stood up, "If that's the case, then I'm glad he's dead!" She said, "He was a terrible fuck anyway!"

Daniel let out a laugh, "We both know that's a lie, or you would have broken up with him as soon as he came inside you that first time, and yes, I know when that was. I was there, I recorded it on my phone!" He said, swiping his phone for a minute before he found the video and hit play.

Sarah watched as she heard her own voice moan out for more, bucking up and down on Jack's groin, her tits bouncing up and down. From the angle of the video, she knew that it was in the spare bedroom and that Daniel was watching from the doorway, which she was sure she had closed.

Daniel shut off the video and sat down on the bed again, "So, now you know that you've been an adulterer's plaything and tool this whole time, you know that I want you to be my personal sex toy, and you know I have all the information I need to make sure you never have any financial stability if I share your part in all of this. I said I'd give you seven days, and I will, but first I want you to know why."

Sarah sat down in the chair and shook her head, before looking at her son, "Do you hate me that much?" she asked, "Am I such a disappointing example of parenting that you want to force me to be your slave for the rest of my life?"

Daniel shook his head, "Absolutely not." He said, "I'm doing this because, despite everything that I learned, everything I found, and everything I did to make sure there was no way out for you, I love you."

Sarah's eyes bugged. She sat there speechless.

Daniel continued, "I know I should hate you for cheating on Dad, and I do." He said, "I know I should want to see you in jail for being a criminal, for aiding a thief, but I can't. Despite everything you did to this family, I still love you as a son, but now I know something else. I love you as a woman, and I love your naked body. I've recorded you fuck, I've seen you squirm in ecstasy, I've heard your moan and grunt, and beg for more, and I've gotten aroused more times than I care to admit.

"You are a beautiful woman, and more than that, you're a goddess. You are the sexiest person on the planet, even more arousing than Kara. I got hard watching Kara fuck, but I got even more hard watching you fuck Jack, watching you get fingered, watching you get pounded in the ass. I've seen how you react to being penetrated and I want that for myself. So, now, I'm giving you a choice. You can let me have your body whenever I want, however I want.

"You can follow my rules and be my slave for the rest of your life, or you can leave this house now, and in seven days, enjoy the rest of your life either in prison or on the street as the whore you are. The choice is yours, and you have seven days, starting now, but know that I will be testing you. Good night, Mom. Tomorrow, the fun begins!"

And with that, Daniel left the master bedroom, taking his folder with him. He closed the door behind her and Sarah was about to grab a suitcase and start packing when she heard a sound coming from the door. The sound was of a drill, and the moment she realized what he was doing, she ran to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. She tried in vain for a few minutes before she started pounding the door frame.

"Daniel! What did you do to my door?" She demanded, fear creeping into her voice.

"This is to ensure you won't leave in the middle of the night!" Daniel said through the door, "It's bolted shut, you can't get in or out, and don't even try to leave through the window or the bathroom, I've rigged them before you even got home."

Then there was silence. Sarah ran to the window and tried to open it but found it was sealed shut. She went into the master bathroom and tried to open that door, but was equally sealed. She even tried the bathroom window but quickly realized it was impossible to get out of that small frame.

Finally, she resigned herself to the inevitable that she was trapped in her room. She hesitantly stripped off her clothes and put on a nightgown, got into bed, placed a sleep mask over her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sometime during the night, Daniel unlocked Sarah's bedroom door and crept inside. He smirked at his mother's frame in the bed and knew she was fast asleep, dead to the world. He quickly got to work, grabbed everything he needed and removed every article of clothing in his mother's room, making an extra effort to be absolutely quiet. He'd been in this room a dozen times over and managed to replace the floorboards so that none of them creaked under his weight.

When all of her clothes were gone, he quickly installed a night vision camera in the top corner of her walk-in closet, and another in the corner near the top of her wardrobe. He had a perfect angle to view the whole room, and when he was satisfied with his work, he crept out and locked the doors behind him.

*************************************************************************************************************

The next morning, Sarah woke and wished to God that yesterday was a dream. Sighing at the knowledge that it was not, she had a sickening feeling that Daniel had something up his sleeve for today, and the following days until the end of the week when she'd have to make her decision. She loathed the prospect of being a sex toy for her son. What kind of monster makes his own mother into a sexual servant?

She dismissed the answer the second she realized what it was; the kind that want revenge. The kind who want to take what little sanity is left in a person and shake it until there's nothing left but devotion to whatever whims their master comes up with.

She trembled at the thought of calling Daniel her master!

She had to put a stop to this, and now was her chance! She'd get up, get dressed, break the door down if she had to, and lay down the law. Daniel may be a 19-year-old adult, but while he lived in her house, she was still the authority, especially now that George was in a coma.

Five minutes after she got showered, she went to her closet and dropped her towel. She was about to put on a dress when she realized her dresses were gone. In fact, all of her clothes were gone. Well, not all, the only things in her closet that were left were her lingerie. All of the teddies and the garter belts, the push-up bras and the barely-there-thongs. Even her bathing suits were gone, leaving only the C-strings behind. She cursed her deep sleep.

Daniel had come into the room last night, no doubt. He'd taken everything except the pieces of her wardrobe that would make her more sexually charged.

Just as she turned to grab her towel, she realized that she was not alone. Daniel was standing at the entrance to her closet, her towel in his hand.