Mine - A Lover's Tale

Story Info
Two fated lovers making the most of their time together.
1.9k words
3.84
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers

Two fated lovers making the most of their time together.

***

He had slipped unnoticed into the back room of her salon. Her latest client had just left. She stepped through the doorway and saw him. A delightful squeak escaped her, as he pulled her into his arms. Their mouths devoured each other's.

Cradling the back of her head in his hand, he kissed her deeply, his tongue entangled with hers. She moaned. His free hand moved to her waist, trapping her hips to his. When his hands slid to her ass, he gripped it firmly, and felt her rise onto her toes.

She poured herself into the kiss.

She could feel the effect she had on him when his engorged cock ground against her crotch.

"Oh baby," she sighed.

He swatted her ass and smiled at her.

"Back to work for you, my dear."

He quickly slid his hand between her legs. He could feel the heat she had generated.

She pushed back against his chest.

"Damn you!" she laughed. "I have another client in a few minutes, and I am soaked."

He kissed her again.

"I'll be back this evening to finish, my darling."

Her eyes were hooded with desire. Her chest heaved as she sought to catch her breath.

"Think about what I will do when I return. But don't you dare please yourself before I get back."

She trembled in anticipation.

***

She struggled to concentrate on work. His kiss had been hours past. Yet, she could still feel his lips, the way that they caressed tenderly, and took passionately at the same time. Her phone chimed and she glanced down at it.

It was from him.

She smiled softly and fought the urge to stop what she was doing and read his message. Moments later, she found the phone in her hand, unable to remember picking it up. She opened the message and moaned softly.

No words. Just a photo of lips.

His lips.

The corners of them curled up in the hint of a smile, slightly parted and moist. The tip of his tongue was just barely visible between them.

How does he know, she thought to herself? She had been thinking of his kisses and magically there was his mouth. She gazed longingly at his lips.

A slight cough reminded her that her client was waiting.

***

The door closed behind the last client of the day. She sighed in relief and grabbed her phone. The photo was still open, and she stared at it once again.

Mine.

The words echoed softly in her ear. She felt them more than heard them. Warm lips touched the side of her neck below her ear. She trembled at the memory.

Her eyes flew open wide when hands slid around her waist.

She spun around to find him standing there. His eyes dark with desire. His mouth parted slightly. She threw herself against him as his arm enfolded her body. He kissed her, taking her breath away.

His strong arms made her feel safe. His lips made her feel desired. His eyes told her she was beautiful. But it was his words that touched her soul.

Breaking the kiss, he said it again.

"Mine!"

She was his and when his mouth took her again, she cried out as her body rolled through her climax.

***

He had waited patiently for her last client to depart. Then using the service door that he had left unlocked, he slipped silently back into the salon. Peering around the corner, he watched as she stared transfixed by the image on her phone. Two long strides put him directly behind her.

Leaning down, he breathed into her ear, "Mine."

His hands on her waist spun her around and she launched into his arms. Her kiss was filled with need. The day of anticipation had her balanced on the precipice. He knew how to tip her over.

Looking into her eyes, feeling her trembling, he intoned, "Mine!"

***

While her body drifted down from the heights of her orgasm, he deftly maneuvered her to the open counter space along the wall. Her hips caught the edge and she fell back to sit upon it, legs spreading wide to aid in her balance. He moved between them, cupping his hand over her saturated crotch.

She ground her crotch against his palm, desperately wanting more. Wordlessly, he worked the zipper at the side of her slacks. Her hands working his belt and zipper. His dress slacks slid down, arousal tenting his briefs. Grinning, she slid her hand into them to wrap her hand around his shaft.

"Find something you like?" he asked, in a teasing tone.

She nodded up at him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She pushed firmly on his chest to back him away, then bent over to place her mouth over the head of his cock. Breathing hotly through the material of his briefs, she heard him groan in pleasure.

She tugged his briefs down and tenderly kissed the tip of the penis in her hand. She looked back up at him, lowering her mouth slowly down his phallus. She loved the feel of it pulsing on her tongue. Like a waking beast, it vibrated its building need with each beat of his heart. Up and down, she moved her mouth. She knew him well, knew this would excite him and felt him grow hotter in her mouth, as she coated him with her saliva.

His head fell back as he felt her mouth take his cock. He laced his fingers into her silky tresses. She moaned hotly each time she hit bottom, sending ripples along his shaft. He groaned as his hips began to move as he took control, moving her head up and down his cock in counterpoint to his hips. Her moans changed to a whimper, as he moved a bit faster with each thrust.

Dropping her hands to her waist, she slid her hand into her open slacks, down into her lace-trimmed panties. Her fingers bracketed her throbbing pearl. His cock took her mouth, just the way she knew it would, the way she loved. She could feel his release building. She was close as well. She wet her fingers by dipping them between her parted lips, sinking them knuckle deep into her pussy. She was dripping.

Pulling her wet fingers out, she circled her clit. It had been aching in need all day. He grunted loudly; she felt his cock swell. Squeezing her fingers tight around her nub, she came. Her body rocked violently as his hands pulled her face tight to his body. With guttural growl, he unleashed a torrential flood of cum into her waiting throat.

Catching his breath, he pulled her upright to kiss her. Tongues dancing a passionate tango as they swirled back and forth between their mouths. She sighed happily. That he had no qualms about kissing her after she swallowed his offering was one of the things she loved about him. He was sure and confident in himself as a man. It sent thrills through her every time she thought of him.

***

Moments later, both were naked. She found herself back on the countertop. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she panted softly against his ear. The first two of his fingers were deep inside of her pussy, curled forward and moving in a come-hither motion that sent spasms rippling through her body. His thumb made wet circles around her throbbing pearl. It glistened with her juices. She knew once he touched it, she would cum.

He felt her breath get shorter with each motion of his hand. He turned his face to hers, kissing her parted lips. Her eyes fluttered as the sensations built. He knew she was close. Breaking the kiss, resting his forehead to hers, he watched her expression flow to one of ecstasy.

"Cum for me."

He rolled his thumb over her clit and watched his girl rocket through her strongest climax of the day.

She flooded his hand. As the waves of her release continued, her eyes never left his. It was at this moment that she knew she was lost to him. He brought her to heights she never imagined existed. No words were exchanged, but they both knew.

When the tremors began to subside, he eased slowly from her. Her face was flushed. Her hips continued to rock forward.

"Please," she said, "I need you in me."

He cradled her head in his palm, kissing her softly as he moved his body between her legs. She lifted one leg up, draping it over his arm. Her hand found his tumescent penis and brought it to her opening. Her labia, wet and parted, made his entry smooth. They both sighed as he sank his full length into her.

She grasped his head in both her hands. Her tongue drove into his mouth. He lifted her other leg onto his arm, sinking just a bit deeper into her. She felt his cock pressed over the folds of her vagina, filling her in a way only his cock could. He wasn't overly wide or long, but he was the perfect key to unlock her untapped well of sensuality.

He held there for a moment, letting her body quiver in anticipation. Then, with short, hard thrusts, he drove his cock home. Her hands dropped to grip his shoulders. Her hips thrusting forward to meet him, her ass lifting off the counter as the pace of their lovemaking increased.

She exhilarated him. Every part of her seemed tailor-made for him. They found their rhythm, his hips meeting hers. The wet sound of their coupling was punctuated by their shared gasps and moans of pleasure.

He felt her cum. It was a slow wave rolling through her. Her pussy a pulsating massage along his shaft. Her juices flowed out to dribble down over his balls. She shivered as he picked up the pace. His angle shifted slightly.

"Yesss," she wheezed, as he felt her fervor ratchet upward.

She was beyond rational thought now. His cock hit her perfectly. He knew just how to excite her. When to move, how long to hold still. Every nerve in her body danced to his tune. She felt him shift slightly and the fireworks started. Her body spasmed uncontrollably, as her vision exploded in flashes of color. Her fingers dug into his shoulder.

"Yours," she heard someone exclaim, barely realizing it was her own voice.

***

Her fingers dug deep into his shoulder. He arched his back at the sensation, feeling the start of his climax. The tingling began deep within, expanding outward, sending electric signals along his nerves, 'til they reached his balls. As he felt them tightening, he heard her proclaim her bond to him.

"Yours."

He felt those words and with them, he came. His seed gushing forth to fill her waiting body. Three, four, five volleys drenched her waiting womb.

Slowly, the moments ceased. They held onto each other. He gripped her waist to keep himself firmly seated within her. She lifted her head up to gaze at him.

The look of adoration he saw, doomed him.

"I am yours," he said. She had claimed him.

"I know," she said, with a contented smile.

Her body began to shiver. His arms wrapped around her comfortingly as she rested her head on his chest. Here was her home, in his arms.

***

As was the case each time they met, time had stood still for them. But it had passed all too quickly around them. They cleaned up as best they could. He stopped at the doorway, turning back to her. She was right there to claim the kiss she knew was coming.

It was slow and sweet, meant to carry them until they were together again.

_______________

Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers