Minerva Gold and the Wand of Silver Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevenson broke to the left, Cordwine broke to the right, and Minerva found herself standing in an office. The door slammed shut and Stevenson flicked her wand. The door locked as she slammed her palms down on the desk, her back to Minerva.

"Minerva...what...were...you thinking?" she growled.

"I-"

"Do you know what's going on out there?" Stevenson turned to face her, her robes flaring. "The Masquerade is broken - the Mundanes, for now, are confused. They're scared. That fear can become violence in an instant." She took hold of Minerva's cheek, holding her close, her hand sliding back behind her head as she leaned forward, her voice growing husky. "If you had been hurt...or killed..." She whispered, her voice shifting from angry to something softer. Minerva flushed.

"Professor Stevenson..." she said.

"You silly, silly little girl," Stevenson growled. Her hand cupped the back of Minerva's head, drawing her in. The feeling of her lips was like a snakebite, spreading a burning heat through her body as Stevenson's teeth caressed along her lower lip. Stevenson's fingers dug into her scalp, the pain sparking through her as she was held close, so close. Minerva leaned into her, her hands sliding around behind her professor's back. Stevenson broke the kiss, her voice husky. "When I realized you were gone..."

My friends are in my robes, Minerva thought.

Stevenson took hold of her robes, tugging at them, revealing Minerva's pale shoulders. "I should have fined your house a thousand points," she murmured, kissing a line of fire along Minerva's shoulder to her neck. "But..." Her teeth bit and Minerva let out a pitious moan.

"Professor, I...I need to get to my homeroom..."

"You need to make up for running off!" Stevenson growled against her.

Minerva's head spun. Petunia will never let me live this down...

Her robes hit the ground around her with a faint clunk. She winced and hoped the spell worked...and then had no thoughts for anything but the feeling of the Professor's strong, confident hands undoing button after button on her top. "W-What if someone comes to the door?" Minerva whispered.

"They won't," Stevenson whispered into her ear.

Her palm cracked against Minerva's ass. "Eee!"

"On the desk. No. Like this." Hands pressed against Minerva's shoulders as Stevenson licked her lips. She had such a fire in her eyes - fear and worry transmuting to a fierce burning lust. Minerva once more reflected on how...very right the professor had been to want to keep her out of Glintfair. Imagine this temptation laying in her homeroom every single day?

Oh I can imagine that all right, Minerva's darkest mind purred as Stevenson shucked her robes, revealing her muscular arms, her strong belly, her modest tunic, her panties. She didn't take off any more clothes. Instead, she touched her undergarments and crooned a sensual, husky: "Kemb Haater Toye."

Her panties glowed. Straps of leather whipped out and tightened with a creak and Stevenson let out a husky, husky groan as the spell completed the transformation. A member...a cock made of what seemed to be of sleek ivory that was polished and hard and sleek, thrust from a complex assemblage of straps and harnesses, all of it clinging to those strong, strong hips. It bounced slightly in the air as Stevenson prowled towards her and Minerva whispered under her breath. "Toye, Toye...need to-"

Stevenson grabbed a hunk of her hair, then mashed her face against the desk. "Hush, student. You only have one thing to study right now - and it is my cock. Understood?"

"Y-Yesh Professor," Minerva groaned, her voice slightly mushy against the wood as she practically drooled eagerness, her eyes rolling up into her head as her professor made her taste varnish.

She felt the cool slickness of the strap-on slide into her. She spread. She stretched. She groaned, feeling the fullness pierce deep into her. It was not the same as being taken by Kat - but it was still so eminently womanly. There was a femininity to it that left her dizzy and gurgling - the single word: Girl. It bounced in her brain as she grabbed onto the desk, arching her back. The moan that escaped from the Professor's lips spoke to how she felt...and Minerva wondered, oh how Minerva wondered. How did it feel to wear such a thing?

Then Stevenson took hold of her hip and of her hair with her hands, then thrust again. Her member slipped back, then thrust deep and the desk rocked and hips smacked against hips as Minerva felt her whole rump jiggle. She gasped out as her back arched even harder, straining as Stevenson yanked her hair backwards to add to the bucking pressure. Her hand slid from hip to clit with practiced ease, and soon, two fingers were circling around Minerva's button, sending warm cascading waves of pleasure through her body. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Minerva moaned as the Professor fucked her rough and hard and fast.

She showed no mercy.

Minerva asked for none. The hair pulling elicited another squeak from her as her hips spread even wider, welcoming yet more of that delicious ivory into her tight, tight cunt, as the Professor panted a ragged, eager groan. "Good girl. Good little student. Take your professors cock. You do love being my little teacher's pet, don't you?"

"Y...yes!" Minerva moaned out.

That hand that had been bringing such pleasure switched, with lightning speed, from rubbing Minerva's clit to smacking against her ass. Minerva felt her rump dimple, jiggle, tingle, burn. "Yes what, you little minx!"

"Yes Pro...Profe...pr..." She tried to get the word out around her gasps.

Again, that hand brought stinging pain. Minerva felt tears prick her eyes, dripping down her cheeks as she sobbed with the sensation of it. She had been so high strung, so tightly wound, that she felt one more smack and she'd come apart. She was not sure if she'd cum so hard she would pass out, or if she'd burst into true tears. She focused, then got out.

"Yes Professor!"

That hand slithered along her belly, to her breast, to her throat, gently pressing there. Then it slipped back to her chest, holding her up so that she was poised on straightened arms, the desk rocking as Stevenson continued her merciless pounding of her cunt. Minerva came, her eyes going unfocused as the pleasure crested and she tightened on the ivory filling her - and still Stevenson fucked her. Minerva sobbed with pleasure, her eyes closing as warm, warm words dripped into her ear.

"Good girl. Good teacher."

"Professor!" Minerva moaned. Her hair was stroked, gently, and it was far too much. She could take no more - and yet, Stevenson kept fucking, her breath coming in soft, fierce pants, her focused intensity shading almost masculine as Minerva's knees went weak. Were it not for her hands, the desk, the Professor's grasp, Minerva knew she would have collapsed. Stevenson thrust faster and faster.

"Ah...ah...ah...never...ah...leve Hexgramatica...like that again!" Stevenson groaned, thrusting deep, her body tightening. Minerva collapsed forward against the desk and Stevenson laid atop her, her head pressing to ehr shoulder blades. She kissed here, she kissed there. Minerva felt her tongue scooping up bits of sweat. "Understood?"

MInerva nodded, her eyes closing as she whispered. "I...I understand."

She was drawn away from the desk. She found herself sprawling in bed next to Stevenson, an arm looped around her. Stevenson's tail twitched and Minerva glanced up, and saw that Stevenson had pulled her into a painting on the wall of her office. They now laid on a couch in a rather nice looking parlor somewhere in Europe, and the faint sound of happy traffic burbling outside - the clatter of carriages, the clop of hooves - was enough to make Minerva feel as if she had fallen backwards in time.

"Whyever did you go running off?" Stevenson murmured. Her finger teased through Minerva's hair.

"I had to talk to my friend," Minerva said, woozily. I need to check on her. And on Gregory, soon. Soon. Soon. SHe was just so very comfortable and tired. "Petunia. She's mundane."

Stevenson clicked her tongue. "We won't have mundane friends after this."

"... No, we won't," Minerva said, meaning something very different. turned her head, burying her face against the soft, feminine delight that was her teacher. She was so comfortable. So warm.

Minerva started snoring.

Stevenson laid in the warm sofa, her arm crooked around Minerva. She watched the beautiful brunette sleeping.

Then, quietly, Stevenson whispered.

"Oh bloody hell, Melissa, you did it again."

For at that moment, Professor Melissa Stevenson would rather have removed her arm whole than disturb that sleeping form. She would have faced down Merlin and a dragon to keep her in her couch. She would have...

She would have...

"I should have put you in St. Dowers, not Sildanus." She whispered, then leaned forward, kissing her head. "You idiot girl."

But she did not mean Minerva.

12