Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two women grew more comfortable with one another in the bath, Minirtha noticed the other woman was growing less confused and anxious, and began to see her smile more. Everytime the two looked at each other, the small woman would smile at her rescuer, a gesture that meant Minirtha could not help but smile right back. As Minirtha lifted the woman's arm to wash underneath, she felt her using her free hand to massage the redhead's upper arm. When Minirtha looked down, her new friend made a gesture with her own arm that looked like flexing. The warrior woman took the hint and flexed her large bicep for the smaller woman, who squeezed it and smiled, fascinated by it. Minirtha was glad the woman was growing more comfortable with her, but could not help but feel a bit turned on by it.

Both woman clean and the hour she paid for almost up, Minirtha led the other woman out of the bathtub. She used the towels to dry both of their wet bodies off. Dry, she could not help but think this other woman was pretty cute. The redhead got dressed herself before picking up the filthy, rough dress that the other woman had on before she had been rescued. The sad state of the garment would not do for Minirtha. She took the other woman by the hand again and led her out of the room naked. On the way out, the warrior threw the slave garment into a trash can, where it truly belonged now.

The two women traveled down the street together. It did not seem to matter that her companion was now completely naked as they walked, as nude men and women could be spotted as they walked. Minirtha looked for an open shop that carried what she wanted at the moment. Finding one, she led her friend in. They approached the counter and Minirtha spoke to the merchant.

"I need clothes for her. What do you have that is comfortable?"

"How about this," he replied, holding a small white dress made of cotton. Minirtha felt it and held it out to the other woman to touch. She seemed to enjoy the feel of the cloth so Minirtha pulled out the coins to pay for it. She took the dress and slid it over her companion's head. The dress fit perfectly, with no sleeves and showing off the young woman's legs. Now dressed, she seemed to be even more at ease. Minirtha thanked the shopkeeper and the other woman waved as they walked out the door and back into the street.

By this time, the warrior woman was starving. She could tell her companion was also most likely hungry, so she made for a tavern and ordered a warm meal for the two of them. They sat there, unable to communicate with words due to the language barrier. Minirtha devoured her usual larger portions and the other woman could not help but eat quite a bit as well. The dog probably did not feed her but once a week, Minirtha guessed in her head.

The meal finished and the tab paid, she led the woman back out into the street. She had a plan to help find out where she came from and maybe how to get her back home. She had passed, earlier in the day, the offices of the kingdom's shipping group. She knew they probably had sailors to escort cargo from the capital to the seaports, and that they would be waiting there. She also knew the best sailors came from the islands, so she hoped that she could by chance find one who came from the same area as her new friend. Then there would be the possibility of communication. When the two arrived, however, the offices were closed. Minirtha decided they would try again in the morning.

With nowhere else to go for her, Minirtha decided to bring the woman back to the room at the inn she had rented. The redhead would gladly let her freed companion have the bed for the night and could take the floor. She returned with the woman back to her lodgings and the two climbed the stairs to Minirtha's room. Once inside, the warrior kicked off her sandals, removed her headband and other jewelry and sat down on the bed, inviting her temporary roommate to sit next to her.

The time in the room at first was a bit awkward for both women. They could not talk with each other, not speaking the other's tongue. Still a bit tense, the other woman sat there looking around. Minirtha rubbed her shoulders to help, and the other woman seemed to relax more. Soon, she got up and gestured to her rescuer to get down on the floor with her. Minirtha was confused but decided to see what she wanted to do. Both women were on their knees when her friend made a gesture that showed she wanted to wrestle. This made sense to Minirtha, as she had heard that many among the islands in the Sea of Gath were known for being very capable wrestlers. Minirtha made the gesture back and soon the two were lunging at one another.

Minirtha was ready to roll around and play wrestle with the woman. She knew that it was the men of the islands that really were skilled, and surely the woman was just imitating what she had seen. They mainly were rolling around, taking turns sitting on top of one another before the other would pretend to throw them off and take the top, continuing this for some time. Minirtha was used to real fighting, but for her new friend she was happy to play. She wanted to make the woman feel more comfortable and at ease after what had most likely been a few harrowing months. After some time, the other woman got up and pulled her dress off, tossing it to the other side of the room. She turned around and looked at Minirtha smiling. Telling she wanted the warrior woman to do the same, Minirtha stood up and slipped her loincloth and thong off, kicking them aside. Now naked, the two went back to their fun.

Minirtha was having more fun now that the two had stripped. The feeling of the two bodies touching one another in this play fight was too good for her. The soft skin of the other woman felt nice on her own muscular body. Pretending to let the other woman pin her, she watched the woman climb and sit on her stomach. Her small hands grabbed the redhead's large breasts and squeezed them, a feeling Minirtha let out a slight gasp and moan for. Recovering, she threw her new friend off and pinned her under her own larger body. After a few moments, the other woman gave a signal Minirtha took for surrender, so she got up and helped her to her feet.

Now standing there together, the other woman began to rub Minirtha's muscles like she had at the baths earlier. Minirtha did not mind this and even touched the other woman back. Both seemed to like the feel of the other touching them. The other woman stood back and made gestures that looked like flexing poses to Minirtha. Once again, Minirtha could tell that the woman wanted to see her flex. She was happy to, showing how strong she really was. Normally, Minirtha's lean muscles did not take away from her feminine form and did not seem to be large. When she flexed, however, her muscles bulged and showed she was powerfully built from all her training. The other woman watched as Minirtha did several different poses to show how big each of her muscles was. Her attention was totally on what she was seeing and she noticed nothing else. She loved watching Minirtha's form as she flexed for her.

As she flexed her muscles, Minirtha compelled the other woman to do it as well. She gladly did, mimicking the much stronger woman as she posed. Though not muscular, her petite body did look nice as she flexed. Minirtha was usually serious, particularly in battle, but here she could let her playful side out as she began to lift and carry the other woman, throwing her over her shoulder, lifting her like a set of weights, and even carrying her around the room. The other woman laughed as this happened, seemingly having fun. Minitha was glad she could now relax since the barbarian was gone. After she sat her back on her feet on the floor the last time, the other woman jumped up and wrapped her arms around Minirtha's neck, pulling herself up to be eye level with the redhead. She wrapped her legs around Minirtha's waist and looked directly into her eyes. In that moment, neither woman able to control themselves, they leaned in for a kiss with one another.

The kiss felt right to Minirtha. Even though just a short time ago this woman was a slave to that brutish dog, she was now free to express herself however she wanted. She was sure the barbarian took no concern of her wants and desires, but Minirtha would. She felt that the woman had not had pleasure for some time and intended her to feel it. She held her up and kissed her, running her hand through the little bit of dark hair the woman had. The two kissed like this for some time as Minirtha walked them back to the bed. She sat down and the other woman continued to have her legs wrapped around Minirtha's waist. Soon, they moved to lay on the bed with one another, not letting up on the kissing. More comfortable, they could explore each other's bodies.

The other woman's soft hands were smooth on MInertha's tanned and toned body, a feeling she found caused her to breathe deeper and slow down to let the moment last as long as it could. Minirtha's own strong hands, powerful in a fight, were especially gentle with the woman who had suffered so much in a short time. She kissed the olive island woman, working her way down to the nape of her neck and hearing her companion's own breathing pick up. Minirtha kissed her way down the woman's petite torso and to her perky breasts. She used her tongue to play with the woman's hard dark nipples before she gently put them in her mouth and began to suck on them. She was more tender now than she was with most lovers, preferring to go rough when she could. She kissed the woman's breasts more and more, the woman moaning and controlling the urge to rub herself between her legs. She placed her hands on Minirtha's powerful torso and pushed against her, gesturing she wanted the warrior woman to lay back, something Minirtha immediately complied with.

The woman began to kiss her way down Minirtha's chest, much the way she had experienced. She laid on top of the stronger woman and began to kiss and suck on her large, beautiful breasts. The woman kissed each breast and sucked on each of Minirtha's erect brown nipples, hearing the redhead breathing heavily as she did and seeing the large chest rising. The freed slave woman was not done as she began to kiss Minirtha's tan arms. After all the touching earlier, Minirtha knew the part of her turning the woman on the most was her muscles. Probably because I beat the brute in his own game for her, she thought to herself. Minirtha once again flexed her powerful arm and the woman kissed and rubbed her large bicep all over. She was very aroused by this, as Minirtha noticed the woman but could not help grinding against her thigh muscles as she kissed her flexing arm. This was also a turn-on for Minirtha, as she loved when women like this paid attention to and worshiped her muscular body.

Minirtha got up from her position and laid the woman on her back before climbing down to the end of the bed. She began kissing the woman's olive legs from her small feet all the way up, changing the leg with each kiss. The woman giggled and moaned a bit with this gesture. Soon, Minirtha was kissing the woman's inner thighs as she continued to work her way up. As she kissed the soft flesh of her thighs, Minirtha began to gently rub the lips of the woman's vagina, which was already quite wet. She took her time as she moved up and began to kiss the woman's lips between her legs, making her moan immediately and shutter a little. Minirtha, being sure to be gentle with the poor woman, licked her wet vagina, lapping up the juices and swallowing them. She loved the taste of the woman's juices on her tongue.

As she ate the other woman out, Minirtha used her fingers to massage the other woman's clit. This seemed to be an extra sensitive spot on her body, as the woman thrashed around on the bed screaming and moaning. Letting up because she was afraid the woman did not like it, Minirtha soon got the sign that the woman really wanted her to do this, as she found her placing her hands on her head of red hair and pushing it back between her legs. At the same time, her hand took MInirtha's hand and returned it to her clit to keep massaging and playing with it, as she grew progressively wetter. Minirtha knew the woman loved this most and went back to what she had been doing, this time listening to the screams and knowing they were of pleasure.

Minirtha's tongue soon found its way into the moaning woman's vagina. It went deeper and deeper inside of her, searching around. She was searching for her companion's sweet spot, knowing that would take her to maximum arousal. Soon her tongue pressed on it, causing the woman's back to arch as if she were going to rise out of the bed and float away. Between this and Minirtha's fingers still playing with her clit, the woman was a ticking time bomb ready to explode with pleasure.

Ready to take it to the finish for the woman who had been through so much, Minirtha went in for her final move. She rose up from her place eating the woman's wet vagina and put the smiling but moaning woman's legs up in the air. She laid her on her back and wrapped the delicate legs around her powerful waist. She bent down, the two women's faces hovering over one another as the redhead once again began to kiss her companion. While they kissed, Minirtha began to rub her own wet vulva against the woman's, picking up speed as she went along. The woman moaned into Minirtha's mouth as their genitals touched one another's, so Minirtha let her moan her heart out by going back to kissing the nape of her neck.

The feeling of the rubbing was ecstasy for both women. The other woman moaned away the entire time, the moans and her breathing getting louder and faster. Minirtha kissed away at her neck, her own moans being muffled by this action. She was feeling waves of pleasure throughout her body as they were touching one another, and felt her own body shake when their clits brushed against one another. All the attention that had been paid to the other woman had worked together to lead to her having a massive, bed-shaking orgasm, as Minirtha heard the fluids squirt from her vagina. Minirtha did not stop rubbing as she felt the juices splash onto her own body, but she raised up to look at the woman's orgasmic face. She looked so beautiful there, in great pleasure and her mind numbed from the experience she just had. It was enough for Minirtha to have an orgasm of her own; though not as powerful as her friend's, she still felt great pleasure in it as she let up and collapsed onto her back on the bed.

The two women laid on their backs, the sounds of their heavy breathing filling the room. After a few moments, Minirtha felt the other woman climbing on top of her and laying her small naked body down on her own tall, muscular one. The woman curled up to her, resting her head on the redhead's large breasts and begging once again to suck on her nipple. This time, Minirtha could tell, was not for pleasure but a sense of safety and security. The warrior woman wrapped her strong arms around the other woman's body and stroked her short black hair as the two lay there. Soon she could feel as the sucking on her nipple stopped and the woman's breathing slowed down as she drifted off to a deep sleep. Laying there in the dark, nude and cuddling the friend she rescued that night, the mighty Minirtha found her eyes closing as she drifted off into her own slumber too.

She was awoken by the feeling of someone crawling atop her. Minirtha could tell without opening her eyes that the sun had not risen, at least fully, through the drapes of the window. She could feel the naked flesh of her lover of the night before crawling down her muscular torso. The woman's soft hands were soon on her strong, powerful thighs as she spread her rescuer's legs apart. Minirtha, pretending to still sleep, guessing what the woman was about to do next. Her suspicions were confirmed as she felt a tongue on her vagina, licking around the lips and causing her arousal to make her grow wet. She lay back, allowing her friend to lick and kiss her all she wanted. The woman began to finger Minirtha as she ate her out, a gesture which caused the warrior to drop her sleeping act and run her hands through the woman's short tuft of hair. She breathed heavily and moaned as she did this. The knowledge that Minirtha was awake and she seemed to be enjoying what the woman was doing caused her to pick up her pace and go in more.

It was evident to the experienced Minirtha that the woman did not have much experience providing oral pleasure to other females. Despite being novice, the woman did seem to understand what the redhead liked best. Minirtha's breathing became deeper and broken up by the sounds of gentle moans. Usually preferring the fast and rough, something about her olive skinned companion taking it slow brought a different pleasure to the warrior's body. The smaller woman did not let up, knowing she was giving her rescuer pleasure. She continued to lick and kiss the clit underneath Minirtha's red bush, her fingers working fast in and out of her vagina. Minirtha, still built up from their fun in the night and not getting everything out with her orgasm then, knew she would not last long. She felt the pressure building in her and did not fight to hold it back and wait longer. She let go and came hard, gushing all over her friend's face. The other woman did not seem to mind this as Minirtha moaned out in her pleasure during the orgasm, and was happy when she pulled her up and cuddled her in her muscular arms as the two rested for the sun to come up.

At the break of day, the two women got up from the bed and dressed. Minirtha had enjoyed the night they spent together and wanted her new companion to stay longer, but she knew the other woman had to find her way back to her own homeland. They left the inn and headed back for the shipping office closed the night before. As the two walked down the street together, the rescued slave woman held onto the warrior woman's hand the entire time. They were about to turn the corner that would put them at the office's front door when a gruff voice barked out at the two women.

"So that's where the worthless wench who stole from me has gone." Minirtha turned to see the source, already guessing who awaited her. Sure enough there stood the hairy and gruff barbarian from the night before. This time, he was clad in his chain-mail armor, a sign the man was a mercenary. Minirtha let go of her friend's hand and faced the man.

"I stole nothing from you, filthy dog. I won for her the freedom to be owned by nobody. And I did it by your terms."

"Only by cheating me. Last night you caught me under the spell of wines. Now I am prepared to face you with all my faculties."

With that statement, he began to charge Minirtha, who had pushed the man's former slave out of the way. She watched him, studying each movement as he ran towards her at increasing speed. Once again, she had the speed advantage, as her lean, muscular frame and near-nudity would allow her to move more rapidly than him. But she did not move away, deciding a different course of action. She crouched down, as if she was about to catch a great weight, and as soon as his fist was about to make contact with her face, she grabbed hold of his wrist and he found himself being lifted off the ground. She spun around on her feet in the dust of the street she stood on, picking up speed as she ran the man in a circle. Seeing the city guards approaching, she let go and sent the man flying in their direction. He landed at their feet, and the two questioned Minirtha as she approached.

"What is the manner of this? What have you done to this man?"

"He had it coming. That woman over there he had enslaved and I freed her last night. He charged me, preparing to take her back."