Minirtha: Warrior Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give in now, Minirtha? There is no shame in being defeated by an opponent as strong as myself."

"I will never give in to you," the redhead cried as she began to work herself free of the Queen's foot. She moved, managing to squirm her way free. As she moved away, her thong got caught on one of the Queen's toes and began to be pulled down. As Minirtha stood up, the garment slid down to the ground, exposing her red bush of pubic hair and full nudity to all. Instead of bending down to pull it up, she kicked it to the side and prepared to finish the match naked.

"So you want to fight in the manner of the old days," the Queen said as she grabbed her own gold thong. "Very well, I have no shame of my powerful body being fully free." She pulled at the thong and Minirtha watched the skimpy thing give no resistance under the Queen's large muscles breaking the straps and tearing it into two pieces. The Queen tossed the shredded thong away, standing there in a state of full nudity. Now exposed was the bare buttocks and vagina, clearly shaved clean of any traces of pubic hair.

"Well, let us get back to our battle," Minirtha cried as the opponents once again charged at each other. The two naked fighters made contact with each other, grappling with one another in a bid for control. Minirtha felt herself the Queen's biceps bulging as she attempted to squeeze the woman into submission, cutting off her air. Their large breasts pressed against each other as the Queen continued to squeeze. The drawback to her plan was that in the time the two had wrestled, both had begun to sweat, their bodies shining in the fading light of the room. Minirtha used both women's torsos being slick to slide up, being sent in the air as the Queen was squeezing.

She landed down once again, this time her powerful legs landing straight onto the Queen's broad shoulders. She wrapped her thighs around the Queen's neck and began trying to choke her opponent out, burying the Queen's nose and mouth in her bush. She was still in the heat of battle, but the two battling fully naked was a bit arousing to Minirtha. She also swore that the Queen's big nipples were also a bit stiffer than before. The Queen struggled once again before getting her hands on Minirtha and pulling her off of her. This time she threw the redhead across the room as hard as she could and Minirtha crashed to the floor, feeling the impact taking her breath out.

"Now will you give up Minirtha? You are getting too weak to last much longer." But the warrior woman was not going to quit. Exhausted from the match and her energy rapidly fading, she would not allow herself to surrender. She managed to shakily get back to her feet, standing up and charging at the Queen once again.

"Will you not learn," the monarch asked, not making a move as she did not think Minirtha could deliver an appropriate blow. What she did not realize was that the redhead did not intend to tackle her. Minirtha instead crouched down and charged at the Queen head first. She found the smooth spot in the floor she was hoping for and began to slide, rapidly picking up speed. She was too fast for the Queen to react in time and managed to drive her head straight into the monarch's muscular abdomen. This knocked the wind out of the Queen, stunned from the blow. Minirtha took the opportunity to grab the Queen by the head and naked buttocks and use her own muscles to lift the hulking monarch right over her head. She used her might to slam the Queen down onto the hard floor, causing the floor beneath her to shake.

Minirtha then dove atop the Queen laying stunned on the stone floor, preparing to pin her. She found, however, that she had dived with too much force and bounced off the Queen's large breasts and onto her side on the cold floor. The Queen already had her senses back and was getting back to her feet, and once again Minirtha struggled to do the same. Both women stood up straight, breathing heavily, sweat pouring to the floor from their strong but bruised bodies. Minirtha prepared to once again grab the Queen's broad shoulders and struggle to get her to the floor.

"Shall we continue, Your Majesty," the redheaded warrior managed to get out between her heavy breaths.

Before she replied, the Queen looked over her opponent's shoulder. "That will not be necessary," she told Minirtha. "Look out the window and behold."

Minirtha turned, knowing the Queen would not stoop to the level of dirty fighting, and looked out the windows. There was nothing but blackness, signifying that night was upon them now. The sun was gone, and the match was over. She breathed a heavy sigh and looked downtrodden.

"Minirtha, you look defeated," the Queen asked her. "What is the matter?"

"I did not defeat you in time. I failed at my task."

The Queen laughed, her breathing slowing down. "Is that all? You did not fail. If you recall, I said if you were still on your feet and not defeated at sundown, you would be given your pass. You have done that and proven you are worthy of the task. You will receive passage."

A smile came across Minirtha's face. The Queen put a hand on her shoulder, a sign of a job well done. The two nude, sweaty women looked each other in the eye, coming down from the high of the fight. The Queen turned to look at her attendants.

"Minirtha here will be my guest tonight in my private quarters. Return her clothes and any other items she has to her. Launder my own dress tonight as it is needed after the journey I just returned from."

An attendant gave Mnirtha the tray her clothing was on, placing her thong and belt with her weapons on top. Minirtha did not dress, however, as the queen stayed naked. Behind the throne a red curtain was drawn open and a wooden door exposed. The door was opened and the Queen walked through it, beckoning Minirtha to follow her. The redhead was right behind her as the door closed behind the two women, now alone.

The hallway they walked into was well lit by the lights of many burning oil lamps. The Queen directed Minirtha to put her items onto a table and follow her into one of the rooms. The two naked women walked through the curtain of one of the rooms and entered a large room that Minirtha was taken aback by. While many monarchs may have used this as a large hall to entertain private parties, this Queen had turned it into a private fitness house. All around the redhead saw equipment used for exercising the body; weights, machines and anything else you could use to build muscle and train were there. The Queen's attention was on a large bath located in one corner. She climbed into it, sinking down to neck into the water before looking in Minirtha's direction.

"Join me, Minirtha," she said to the warrior. "A soaking in this tub will do your body wonders after your ordeal." Minirtha complied with the suggestion and climbed into the tub. The water was quite warm, a perfect temperature as she sank her body down into it. A tingling feeling overtook her and spread throughout her tired, bruised body. But she soon felt as if she were being renewed, the bath taking an effect on her.

"This feeling is strange, Your Majesty. I feel as if my body is being restored in these waters."

"That is because that is what is happening Minirtha. The water warmed by the furnaces under the palace has salts from our mines in the mountains that possess some properties that allow for healing and reinvigoration. And do not call me 'Your Majesty' here. Outside of my quarters is where I am the Queen. In here I only want to be referred to as Rhala."

"Very well then, You.. I mean Rhala."

"I train heavily when I am able to, Minirtha, and nothing renews me better than a soak in this tub. I feel as if I have now slept the entire night after that battle we went through." The Queen rose from the water and sat on a bench in the tub's shallow in. Lower parts of her body were still in the water, but from her breasts up was now exposed. She stretched her powerful arms out and rested them on the tub's edge. Minirtha stared at the reclining monarch, looking over the huge muscles now exposed.

"You said," the redhead finally remarked, "that you are only the Queen out there. I take it by your attitude that you are not royal by birth."

Rhala smiled at her companion and remarked "Oh but I am Minirtha. My mother was daughter to a king of this nation. A horde of barbarians invaded the kingdom during the reign of my grandfather's reign and plundered the palace. One of them, the man who was to become my father, stole my mother away as his prize and carried her to his homeland high in the desert mountains of a vast wasteland to the south. That is where I was born and raised by the barbarians."

"I believed that you were at least part barbarian by blood, given your powerful build. But why Rhala do you hide your nature behind the garb of a Queen?"

"Because it is best for a prosperous nation like this to have a proper monarch of civilization, not a barbarian. I must play the part for the good of my people. It does not look well to have a Queen who is barely above a savage. In here I can let my primitive side out."

"But surely you cannot contain that to this one room," Minirtha said as she rose from the bath and sat opposite Rhala in the tub.

"I do not. Occasionally I must lead my armies in battle and then I am able to touch on my roots there. But that has not happened for some time. Usually what I do is make up a story about having to go away on business so I may go into the harsh wilderness of a desert or mountain range to survive."

"Is that where you have been the past few days?"

"Not this time, as I did have actual business. When I take off for my trips into the wild, I carry nothing with me. No weapons, no tools, not even clothing. I go out naked and only armed with my wits and strength. It has helped keep me young at heart and has helped to keep my body in prime condition." As she made this last remark, she flexed her muscular upper body, showing off how strong she was and how much of a giant she appeared compared to Minirtha.

"So you do train yourself?"

"Every day since I took over the kingdom from my wicked cousin, who was not able to survive being beaten upon the head by me with a heavy oak dining table. But it was for the greater good. And yes, I train daily. When I am here, I make use of this equipment in the morning before I appear in court and every evening before I retire to bed, unless I have a partner for sparring like you and I have done."

"So you still fight regularly Rhala?"

"Yes Minirtha. My bodyguards and the champion I have take on public matches for me are my partners here. Of course I trained them all personally and none have yet to beat me, although that day may soon come. My body may not show that I have lived some 70 years, since the training keeps it younger, but time passes and eventually I will go the way of all others."

The two women rose from the tub, stopping briefly to towel off. "I should tell you," Rhala said to Minirtha, "I do not wear clothing while I am in my private chambers. My day spent in those dresses of the monarch do not allow much opportunity for my body to breathe, so while in here I remain totally naked to give my muscles freedom."

The two women walked to another room and sat at a table. Minirtha did not dress either, deciding that if the Queen remained nude she would too. Upon the table was a hearty meal for the two of them to share. Rhala told her companion that her servants had prepared and set the table as directed while the two were bathing and would not disturb them by not cleaning up until after the women retired for sleep. Both hungry from the match they had, they tore into the meat at once, devouring it and the wine they had ready. It was some time before they slowed enough so that Rhala could once again talk to Minirtha..

"May I ask you something Minirtha?"

The redhead turned to the Queen and replied, "Of course. You may ask me anything."

"You told me that you were one of Tricta's People. I am familiar with your land of Carg and know they live in the mountains. But you have the bearings of a barbarian. How did this come to be, as I am to understand that Tricta's People tended to isolate themselves."

"The people do but I was not raised among them. When I was a child, a hoard of strange men, obviously from some distant land came into our village. My mother feared what they would do, so she decided to hide me in the forest so they could not find me." Minirtha stopped for the moment, her inner pain coming out as she thought back to the night. "After night, I came out of my hiding spot and returned to the village. It was completely empty, no signs of life left."

"What happened to the people," the Queen asked her.

"I do not know. I looked around but saw nobody. Now that I am grown I believe that these men took the women as spoils of war. We were only women, the men did not live in our village but on the other side of the mountain. I tried to find my way through the forest that night, but it was dark and I was easily lost. I knew to look for the village of the men, that is where my father lived. But I could not find it, no matter how hard I tried."

"How did you survive then?"

"I saw a fire burning through the trees and stumbled into the camp of a barbarian tribe. I told them my story and their leader gave me food and shelter. He said he would send two of his men out to search for my father, but they came back to say they could not find them. In truth, after I was grown he told me that all of the men had been slaughtered. I believe the invaders who took my mother and the others away did this."

"And he took you into his tribe, did he not?"

"Yes. He adopted me and became like my father. For years I trained alongside him and the many daughters he had with all of his women. Since I was not barbarian by blood, I was smaller but over the years I have trained my body to grow strong and make me a capable fighter."

"I must say that you are indeed quite the warrior. You surely gave me the best fight that I have had in many years." Rhala had risen from her end of the table and moved over to sit beside of Minirtha, placing a hand on the redhead's shoulder. The touch brought up feelings of arousal in Minirtha. The Queen, beautiful despite her age, was quite the woman for her to look upon; her muscular body a work of art in the warrior's eyes. "How about we go into the bedchamber and rest our weary bodies," Rhala suggested. Minirtha rose and followed her through the curtain into the next room.

The candle-lit room was quite sparse of furnishings; the only things were a few chairs, a sofa, a wardrobe for the few bits of clothing the Queen would bother to wear. The main feature was the large bed of purple upon which Rhala climbed up before motioning to Minirtha to join her. Both women sat nude atop it, with Rhala explaining that there was no other bed so they would have to share it that night. Minirtha nodded with a smile, showing that she did not mind this arrangement. They sat there, talking about the many battles each had seen, when suddenly Minirtha felt the Queen rubbing her shoulders.

"I hope you do not mind this, Minirtha. You looked to be a little tense and I figured a good massage of your body would be nice before we lay down to sleep."

"Yes, please. It is nice to feel you rubbing my body... in a massage that is." Rhala smiled and chuckled as she massaged Minirtha's lean, muscular body. She moved from her shoulders down her back before she rubbed Minirtha's biceps. She reached around, massaging and even somewhat fondling Minirtha's large breasts before she rubbed the woman's stomach. Minirtha found herself placing her own hands over Rhala's, as if she were directing the Queen where she wanted to touch her. She moved Rhala's hands off her and she looked her in the eye.

"Rhala..."

"Yes my dear Minirtha?"

"May I please touch your powerful body? I want nothing more right now than to feel your mighty muscles."

The Queen smiled and leaned back, allowing unrestricted access of her body to Minirtha. The redhead stared at Rhala's broad shoulders, sliding her hands down Rhala's muscular arms. Minirtha rubbed up and down, and the Queen responded by flexing one for her. The bulging bicep felt hard as a rock to Minirtha, feeling herself growing aroused. Her hands wandered down to Rhala's powerful legs, touching the massive thighs and rippling calf muscles. The bronzed flesh felt right to her touch as Minirtha's hands went up Rhala's wide hips to her ripped abdomen. She felt the hard ab muscles one by one as her hands went up to Rhala's large chest. She fondled the Queen's huge breasts, feeling the powerful pec muscles underneath. Rhala smiled as she felt Minirtha paying close attention to her breasts and even flexed her pecs once again to make them seemingly dance for Minirtha. The redhead was mesmerized watching this, fully aroused by feeling the Queen's entire rippling body.

Soon Rhala leaned in and brushed Minirtha's red hair from her face. "Now is my turn to get what I wish from you," the Queen said as she leaned in and kissed Minirtha on the lips. The warrior woman did not resist, kissing Rhala back. The two sat up on their knees on top of the bed naked, kissing as they pressed their muscular torsos together and embraced. Minrtha felt the Queen's giant arms wrapping around her, and the great strength holding her tight as she wrapped her own arms around the Queen's muscular back.

Rhala began to kiss the nape of Minirtha's neck in a soft way. While Minirtha enjoyed rough sex and was willing to wager that the Queen's barbarian roots meant she did too, it seemed as if both women got the rough stuff out of their systems when they were slamming each other to the stone floor during their wrestling match. Rhala slowly kissed her way from Minirtha's neck down her chest all over her large breasts. The feel of her lips on Minirtha's chest was very titillating for the redhead, as the Queen kissed and sucked on her hard nipples. Minirtha could not help moaning out at the feeling as Rhala used her tongue to play with the warrior woman's nipple.

Minrtha bent down to kiss the Queen's large breasts, the bronzed flesh tasting sweet on her hungry lips. She tugged at Rhala's long brown nipples, stiffened from her arousal, before she went back and forth kissing them. She stayed there and sucked them for a while as the Queen's strong hands gently ran through her red hair. She never wanted to let up, the taste of the erect nipples forever imprinting themselves on her mind.

Minirtha moved over to kissing Rhala's large arm muscles, paying close attention to her biceps. The Queen let out a soft moan as she flexed one for Minirtha. The warrior woman could not help herself, kissing and fondling the monarch's giant bulging arm. Minirtha tended to be the more dominant partner when she was with other women, but for a strong giantess like Rhala she could not help her more submissive side coming to the surface. Rhala did not seem to take advantage of this, however, probably getting out her aggression when she and Minirtha battled. The smaller redhead began to kiss the Queen's ripped abdomen, even licking it as she could not help putting her hand between her legs and rubbing her wet vagina as she got the taste of those rock-hard abs.

Rhala put her hands onto MInirtha and laid her on her back on the bed. The Queen climbed on top of the redhead, her hips hovering over her face, and sat down, burying her shaved vagina into Minirtha's mouth. The smaller woman did not seem to mind; Minirtha licked and sucked on the Queen's giant clit before she began to eat her wet vagina. The taste of Rhala's juices were like honey to her as she licked them up and drank them down. Her tongue was soon inside of Rhala, causing her to moan out as Minirtha's tongue searched for the sweet spot that would maximize the Queen's pleasure. She seemed to have found it soon, as she felt Rhala's powerful body shudder and her muscles contract, the large thighs slightly squeezing MInirtha's face.