Minnesota Bound Pt. 02

Story Info
Married man gets used as a slave.
6.6k words
4.65
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro to Minnesota Bound (from Part One):

"This is another rewrite of the rewrite of my original story, which I wrote back in the late 90's when there was, indeed, a rather active beach/ park along the Mississippi River where men used to hang out; sometimes during the day, naked, sunning in the sand dunes or in the tall grasses, naked, waiting... or on the woods path, naked, looking for... something....

Or even sometimes at night when the wife and children were out of town...

I was wearing my old work clothes - bib overalls, and sandals. Nothing else. I had left the side buttons open, exposing the top of my naked thighs. And one clasp of the overalls was hanging loose, so that the bib half hung down, leaving my hairy chest bare, my curly red hairs inviting, my nipples... available.

I was in a screened part of the woods where the men amble back and forth, sizing up passerby's, either averting their eyes or trying to catch someone's - and lead them to a more secluded spot for a tryst. I was ready for some hot man sex...."

The end of Minnesota Bound Part One:

"He withdrew from my mouth, grabbing his spewing prick and shot a final glob of spunk onto my face. Then he moved backwards, spent, only to be immediately replaced by another strange cock, forcing its way into my panting mouth, as the man behind me slammed in and out of my ass. Moaning with delirium, I grabbed the man's prick and began jerking it as I sucked. This new mouth fucker came almost immediately, pulling out of my mouth and spewing cum all over my cheeks, my lips, my eyelids. Each new splat hit my sex used face with hot fire.

"Ahhhhh!" the man behind me yelled with satisfaction as he buried himself as deep as he could possibly go into my guts. I felt his oversized cockshaft pulse and his hot, boiling sperm shoot out, flooding my intestines. My taut anal sphincter tightened around the man's monster meat, making his body convulse against my ass, slamming his cock into me again, groaning with pleasure.

All around us, men watched and jerked off as another man moved his dick towards me, stroking himself, and shot still another wad of cum onto to my eager face, hitting my open mouth and questing tongue with a new discharge. The new stranger's ejaculate spattered onto my face already dripping with cum.

The other man's animal dick spasmed into my ass each as he shot my load, his pleasure adding to my moans.

"Uuuunnnnnnn," I groaned finally, as the man in my ass's orgasm subsided.

My head dropped down between my legs, my hands supporting my quivering form from the ground.

"Uhh, oohh, uhh, oh," I continued to pant as the man just stood there, gently squeezing my buttocks, his massive cock no longer shooting, but still embedded in my ass.

I felt hot drops of cum splatter on the back of my sweat drenched neck as someone else blew their load on my naked body. Slowly, the man in my ass withdrew his length until, finally, he freed it with an audible "plop."

"Aaauuunnnn," I moaned at the additional brief, sudden pain and I collapsed into the dirt, my trembling body totally spent."

Minnesota Bound Part Two:

I don't know how long I lay there with guys jerking off on my abused, naked body, just letting the carnal afterglow of man fucking wash over me until I opened my eyes again, but when I did, John had his pants up and everyone else was gone.

Looking down at my cum dripping form, still naked, my cock still twitching with unspent passion, John said, "I'd really like to tie you up sometime and just torture the shit out of that hard cock of yours..."

I inhaled an involuntary gasp of fear, thinking of this public abuse; my ass raped twice; and the humiliation of submitting to these stranger's lusts. The wet cum dripped from my smoking asshole and my face as I thought of the danger involved with this whole lewd scene. Then I whispered, "No. Fuck... I'm married."

"Really?" he said. "You have to be home tonight?"

"No," I mumbled, in a sexual daze, not really thinking at all and still panting from being thoroughly fucked, "my wife and children are out of town for a week."

"Come with me," said John, pulling my naked quivering cum covered body to my feet.

He grabbed my overalls and I followed him, still naked and hard, through the woods. He stopped by some brush and retrieved a black bag from which he drew a couple of padded leather handcuffs, a ball stretcher, and a studded collar.

What the fuck, I thought...

"I... I... can't" I protested.

His face was inches from mine. He smiled, looking into my eyes as he reached around my neck to fasten the collar.

"Ohhh... fuck..." I moaned, "Uhhh... No... I can't..."

But I let him.

He knelt down in from of my naked body and grabbed my balls, slick with sweat and cum, to fasten the parachute ball stretcher around them.

"Oh Jesus... No... I.. I... I... uhhhh... " I moaned again, the exquisite pleasure pain of having my balls squeezed and confined overwhelming my senses.

John fastened it closed and then stroked my hard throbbing cock, making me jerk with and groan again. It was still light out and I felt incredibly exposed and perverse. This was insane. I couldn't be doing this! But I was a slave to sensations as John continued to stroke my slick hard cock while he fastened a leash to my collar.

I had been to this Mississippi cruising woods before and had never seen anything like what was being done to me now. It was so fucking hot. I was so turned on by John putting me on display. This was the most dangerous, fucked up, perverted thing that had ever happened to me.... Here I was, the boss of my own company; a respected husband and father; an important member of my church, being publicly exposed as a faggot whore. It made me so fucking hard...

I was just a submissive slave as John led me out to the park beach road, where we walked to a sandy section of the woods in a spot screened by high weeds. A couple of men followed us, intrigued by this unusual and dangerous display of public raunch. I groaned again as John attached a weight to the ball stretcher sheath and stepped back to watch his handiwork. I moaned at my display of public indecency. My dick was dripping and hard. I was soaked with perspiration. I still had cum dripping from my face onto my chest and trickling down the inside of my thighs. Several men watched and a guy in a bathing suit, looked at John for permission, smiled, and reached out for my throbbing dick.

"That's really nice," he said as he put his fingers around it, lightly stroking me.

"Mmmmmm," I murmured again.

I reached out and kneaded the front of his suit with my hand, feeling the fat bulge of his cock grow behind the fabric. Without further foreplay, he shucked his suit off and stood as naked as I. He grasped my crotch with both hands and pulled me to him. The new sensual elation of his hot flesh rubbing against mine, our cocks crushed together as John watched was wonderful.

We ground our hips into each other, clutching each other's ass cheeks and back, reveling in the erotic feel of skin on skin. Our stiff pricks rubbed against each other; his loose balls jammed into my hot bound nuts. The weight from my balls swung beneath us, making me groan with the tortuous pleasure pain. My mouth went to his hairy nipples, lapping at them, tonguing them, catching them in my teeth. Still standing on my feet, I bent over and licked my way down his belly to his jutting manhood. Grabbing his hard meat, I squeezed and licked the velvety head of his cock. His hands were running wildly over my body. He leaned over and moved them under me to pull on my nipples.

"Unngghhh," I moaned, the erotic pleasure again making my body shudder.

I took his hard manhood into my mouth and sucked him deep as his hands continued to twist and tug at my tits. Then I felt another pair of hands at my cum slicked ass. The naked stranger in front began pumping in and out of my mouth, his cock driving back into my throat. The new stranger's hand pushed a finger into my well fucked anus.

"Uhhh," I moaned as I felt the man violating my ass drop his pants, all the while fucking his finger or thumb in and out of my burning asshole.

I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that his legs were black. Then he removed his finger and I felt the tip of his large cock probing my assbud. He slid into me, fucking his fat black cock into my ass.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned around the shaft of the hard man meat that I was sucking on.

The thought of this fat black meat forcing its way into my small, lily white asshole was intense!

"Yeah, man, fuck him," I heard someone else say.

Then he pushed his bulbous cock head into my ass, shoving through my anal sphincter with one thrust, plunging his huge cockmeat into my bowels with one motion.

"OOoooohhh, uuooohhh," I lurched forward and groaned again as he forced my ass to accommodate his long pole and my weighted balls were jerked again.

I screamed out around the cock in my mouth as they both smashed their hard tools in and out of my anal and oral holes. The world was only hard cock; sensual fucking; my tortured balls; burning desire. Everything was reduced to cocks fucking me and fucking me and fucking me.

"Oh yeah, mother fucker," moaned my black assailant as he continued to hammer me with his massive, rock hard black dick, his hairy balls smacking against my whorish ass.

Then he stopped and I groaned as he pulled his large cock back, slowly, until the large cock head was just caught in the ring of my abused anus. My hips started jerking at this new erotic pain sensation and suddenly, he smacked my now exposed ass cheek.

"EEaahhhioohh," I cried opening my mouth and gasping for air.

But my mouthfucker was having none of that and he grabbed my head, once more burying his hard meat into my throat, choking off my groans. As I tried to suck his hard tool in frenzied passion, my ass assailant just let his massive cock wriggle in and out of my tortured anal ring as he slapped my asscheeks harder and harder. Then he abruptly slammed the full length of his hard meat into my bowels again as my mouth invader withdrew his cock. I staggered with the painful bliss of being so completely sodomized as my sucking asshole enveloped the cockshaft, the weight swinging painfully on my balls as he buried himself completely inside me again.

Then the guy in front of me withdrew his man meat to the edge of my lips, put his hand in my hair jerked my had up. I looked up to see John smiling at this lust crazed scene as my asshole continued to be assaulted, my mouth hanging open, my tongue reaching for the hard prick in aching wantonness.

"He really is a fucking whore, aren't you?" John grinned.

"Y-yess, uh!' I moaned as the cock in my ass was slammed in again, making me throw my head back and gasp at the startling sensations of sensual raunchiness.

"You fucking cock slut, here it is. Open that ass!" said my black rapist as he thrust, penetrating deep inside of me, his cock distending my tortured bowels. "Ahhhhhh," I moaned and shuddered, my balls aching with the violent motions. Then I submitted again to the horny will of the man I had been sucking as he forced open my lips and shoved his cockhead into the gap, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

"Suck on it you slut!" he ordered. "Come on! Suck!"

I did as my mouthfucker demanded and once more sucked him deep into my mouth, then pulling back and running my tongue up and down his veined shaft. Again he thrust into my mouth and my tongue rasped against his prick, rubbing it while his cockhead lodged deep at the back of my mouth. He began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth as his my asshole continued to be battered by hard, black cock. The cock in my mouth was shoved harder and harder as he fucked my face. Then again, I felt his bloated cockhead slip down into my tight throat. I gagged as his cock filled my throat and began sliding up and down in the tight tube. He grunted in excitement as his balls slapped against my jaw and lower lip, and my throat muscles squashed his cock within them.

My fuck frenzied fires built higher and higher with this double skewering. Everything was awash in ecstatic pleasure and pain. I grunted helplessly around the hard cock in my mouth as the black man pummeled my guts with his massive organ. Then I heard him cry out and he froze against me, his huge black cock pumping its sperm load into my white ass. My mind reeled, as I spun into overload and exploded in a brilliant multi-colored haze that blotted out all else. I was a fuck machine and no longer had any control over anything.

The white guy in front of me now pistoned his hips into my mouth, "Yeah, you cunt whore!!!!" he cried as he smashed my lips with his member.

I felt his goo start spewing out into my throat and mouth and I was helpless to do anything about it. I frantically swallowed as he pumped his cum into me and felt the gooey mass clog up my throat.

The black man behind me pulled out while the guy in front was still cumming.

"Unngghhh, ungh," I gagged on the sperm filling up my throat as I felt my ass rapist's schlong pull out of my anus.

"My turn," I heard behind me as I continued to choke on the man cumming in my throat.

In one thrust, the new assfucker buried himself in my spasming ass. My nuts were swinging to and fro and my mouth was still full of hard sticky cock.

"NNnnggggg," I moaned deliriously as my ass shook and trembled at this new savage ass fucking.

The guy pulled out of my mouth, leaving his spunk dripping from my lips as each violent thrust slamming in and out of my asshole sent a new wave of white light into my overloaded sensuality. Huge waves of carnal eroticism and lewd sensations of ripping, searing pleasure swamped my brain as their abuse sent burning electricity tearing up and down my body. My assfucker pushed me back down, driving his shaft deep into my butt.

"Ohhh, Fuck!" he moaned as I felt him shoot his load into my well used ass.

I felt his cockshaft pulse while he wiggled his hips, and then I felt his hot cum, blasting into my bowels, spurting up my anal canal, burning its way deep inside me again. My burning, mushy asshole was still clutching the spent prick when it withdrew from me. I slid down to my trembling knees, coughing up cum, as I heard my anonymous abuser pull up his pants behind me. I put my head to the ground, my naked ass sticking up in the air as the sensual, used, carnal feelings washed over me in almost hallucinatory splendor. My mouth, cock and asshole were all leaking cum and my body was quivering in exploited degradation. My hair was dripping with sweat along with the rest of my body. I didn't know where the sweat ended and the cum began.

"You are so beautiful" said John as he stroked the back of my head.

Then I felt another pair of hands spreading my asscheeks, and another cock probing at my cum drenched asshole.

"Nnooooo, I can't," I protested feebly. "Unnghghh."

It was too late. John held me down while a new hard prick slipped easily into my fuck loosened, cum drenched, well lubricated asshole.

"No, No,no," I complained as he placed his hands on my thighs and pulled my ass onto his hard pole.

"Ungggghhh," I moaned as my hard cock ached for relief.

"Noooo, ohhhhh," I moaned again as the new stranger began fucking my asshole again.

I could feel the heat of my stretched asshole as he slammed his stiff ramrod in and out, sliding easily on the combined juices of my previous fucking.

"Oh yeah, you fucking whore," the man cried as he slammed into me, his hands squeezing the front of my thighs, pulling me into him, his hard cock driving its full length into my ass, as John watched and held my face into the sand.

"Oouuuhhhhh," I moaned, giving up the thought of resistance, my own prick painfully hard.

I was caught in an erotic fever; a hallucination of oversex that I couldn't escape. I was doomed to be used as a slut whore.

The stranger grabbed my thighs hard, thrust deep within me and started coming in my ass again.

"Ohh, ohh, yeah, yeah," he moaned as his hard, thick dick pumped his hot cum into my used hole.

I could barely feel him as he withdrew his spewing prick and deposited a last wad of cum onto my puckered asshole.

"Shit," he groaned, wiping the tip of his dick on my ass cheeks, "This is one one fucking queer."

I was senseless with fuck lust and degradation. I could feel the wet cum trickling from my ass, mixing with my hot sweat. My mouth was awash with the taste of cum. My whole body was trembling with promiscuous passion. My hard cock still pulsed with painful vigor.

John let up his hand on my neck. My throat was clogged with cum and my backside was hot, mushy, rubbery and dripping sperm. Another hand explored my anus, slick with cum. God, my ass was hot. A thumb easily entered my widened, consumed anal orifice. I couldn't believe that I responded by pushing myself back onto the guy's hand. The heat of my inflamed asshole combined with the liquid mushy sensation was driving me up a wall again. My cock danced.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," I moaned softly.

He removed his thumb and I felt his hard cock pushing into my hole. He went through my anal sphincter with no pain at all. Then he grabbed my hips and started fucking me for all he was worth. My shit hole was awash with cum and stretched by cock, so I could only feel him slide around, the heat of my tender assbud giving me the main sense of being fucked. But the insanity still turned me on and I grunted and moaned with each hard thrust. After a short time, he stiffened and shot his hot load into my butt, adding his spunk to the deposits already there. I tried to squeeze my cock, but John forced my hand away and I groaned for release.

"Please..." I begged... "Pleasee..."

It was dark by the time there was no one left to suck or to fuck me.

I was covered with cum and it leaked from my mouth and my swollen asshole. My whole body was drenched in sweat, from my toes to my scalp. My dick was still raging hard and ached for release. I didn't know what time it was or how long I had been getting fucked...

I felt a hand on my wet body and I was raised to my feet. There was no one else around except John.

"Come," he said.

I stumbled in a daze about 30 feet through the high weeds over to a tree. Sometime, while I was being fucked senseless, John had taken his clothes off. I could see, in the deepening gloom, that his massive cock was half hard. He had also put a rope over the branches of this tree. When we got there, he tied an end to one of my leather cuffs and threaded the other end through the other cuff. He pulled and my hands were raised in the air.

What the fuck?

"Uhhhh... John?" I questioned as my arms stretched higher, almost lifting my heels off the ground. " I, I, can't be doing this.... You know... it's, it's late..."

I was starting to panic as he tied off the rope and then grasped my still hard erection. His hand was slick with lubricant and the sensation was incredible.

"Oooohhhh fuckkkk," I moaned.

What the fuck... Oh God, I was so fucking turned on... I clenched my hot mushy asshole, still feeling the cum dripping from it on the inside of my thighs, moving my hips, fucking his hand... No... I couldn't fucking be doing this...

"You told me that your family was out of town, Greg," said John, twisting and turning his hand while masturbating my prick; using the other hand to stroke my reddened, bound and weighted balls.

"AAAAhhhhh shit," I moaned again, my cock aching for release as he teased me; why the fuck was did I tell him that?

Then John got behind me and without preliminary, forced his fat hard meat into my anus. The angle was wrong and he stretched my used fuck hole even wider as he slid his thick cock into me.

"Ohhhgod... fuckkk... uhhhohhhhh," I moaned as his massive dick penetrated me while he continued to jerk off my slippery cock.

12