Minxy on the Spot 01

Story Info
Hi, I'm Minxy, feel free to visit me.
1.7k words
4
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minxy on the spot 01

Hey, I'm Minxy and I wouldn't mind meeting you someday. On the weekends you can usually find me hanging out in my "spot" on the back side of downtown Middleton. By day, my spot is a scenic viewing platform located along the rear access road behind the main drag of downtown businesses and it sits high above the Middleton River. By night, between 9pm and 11pm, it's my spot and as along as I move along by at least 11pm, the police don't hassle me, there's parking enough for three vehicles plus my fancy 4-wheel drive midsize truck with the shiny wheels. And there are two things that everybody in towns knows. My spot and my flashy truck, even when I back it into my parking spot.

Sometimes I sit in my truck with the radio on, sometimes I sit on the bench with the radio on and sometimes I lean against the guard railings with the radio on. But what I always do is to have a Smoothie nearby and my CD look. My Smoothies are courtesy of the ice cream parlor which is the business directly across the access road from my spot because I have developed a special relationship with the owner of the parlor.

My "look" isn't very complicated, but it's my look and I like to look like I belong in my spot in the alley behind the main strip of town.

I like leg coverings, I like hoodies, I like Denim shorts, I like risky t-shirts of all types and my footwear is solid. High tops and combat boots and that's all I need to say about that.

I don't particularly have a favorite leg covering, but I mostly wear sheer Midnight black or Crimson red tights under my shorts and I mix it up between regular and the distressed styles. I didn't plan it, but I seem to lean towards fishnet tights on the early weekends of the month. Guys really like those and a few of them set their calendars for that treat. I wouldn't mind wearing thigh high socks more often because I really like the way they break on my thighs, but they don't provide the other protection that tights do. But when I do wear them, don't be surprised to find me wearing short leg warmers over them or even wearing just one thigh high sock, which I save for the 4th of July weekend Saturday.

My selection of hoodies is large. I always try to find the longer ones that I could almost wear as a mini skirt and the designers can't make the sleeves long enough for me. But as long as the hood breaks wide on the sides over my ears, I probably own one or two or maybe three. My hoodie closet has a problem and I'm trying to help for it.

My Denim shorts are the easy part of my look. The first pair I bought were way too short and I mean absolutely way too short, so my selections after that were easy. I have the legs for any cuff length and if they break just above the middle of my thigh, I'm good to go. Oh, and don't be afraid to mention how tight and flat the cuffs look. I iron them and I iron them flat and crisp.

My tops are a major part of my look, but you need to break through my hoodie to see it or get your hands on it. They range from logo t-shirts, crop tops, tube tops, sports bras or tank tops. I even have a peek a boo bikini top and I have been topless on more than one occasion. I can't tease the boys with a wonderful set of boobs, but they like nipples too and I work well with what I have and what I have is a smooth and hairless chest with two small pencil erasers. We'll call that our second date, maybe.

So, that's me. I look like I should be hanging out in a small parking area in an alley that I call an access road and I do, almost every Friday and Saturday night. Just take the back way around downtown like a lot of guys do and you'll find me and if the other three parking spots are full, swing back by a little later, just be there before 11 pm. I promise, I will talk to you, just don't expect me to talk to you through your car window for very long. That action is reserved for the real "alley" just to the south and if you go to that "alley" behind Cottonwood Street, just remember I can see it from my vantage point up high in my spot.

But let it be known, I do date, so I might not be there all of the time. But stop by anyways. My Tranny friend, Water Lily, usually occupies my spot when I'm lucky enough to be on a date and Water Lily is actually cuter than me. She cheats by using a fair amount of Botox injections, but it works for her and I promise, you will be mesmerized by her very full lips as they scream "kiss me" at you. But, you know, come back around again to hook up with me and when you're talking to me, you know, let's not talk about Water Lily, OK?

Oh, and if you're wondering why I haven't said much about my hair, that's because it's a big struggle. It's short, it's a little wavey, it has multiple points, but it's a struggle to find the middle ground between Mike in daylight and Minxy at night. So, it's a work in progress. Although, no guy has yet to walk away from me because my hair was a little funky. I mean, they walked away from because Water Lily cheats, but no guy said "no thanks" because I can't twirl my hair with my fingers.

So, what do I do when I hang out in my spot? Well, I don't mind admitting that I looking for interaction, I'm looking for guys to flirt with, I'm looking for Mr. Pretty Good to ask me out so Water Lily can take over my "spot" and steal all my guys and I'm looking for a guy who might stick around for a while. But I've been using my "spot" to hang out and meet guys without any commitments and I still return every weekend. And by that, I mean I'm having fun teasing, I'm having fun twisting on my toes, I'm having fun filling up the contact list on my phone and I'm having fun between the bumper on my truck and the guard rails.

LOL, I also have fun gazing over the viewing platform too. Oh no, not down towards the river because it's too dark when I am in my spot, but watching all of the activity to the south in the Cottonwood Street alley. It's a lot of fun to watch all the guys line up in the brightly lit alley and if you watch the traffic with me, I promise, I will giggle and point with one arm and the other arm firmly wrapped around your arm. LOL, the biggest difference between my safe little alley and the working T-Girls alley is that I will reach for your arm or your chest as we flirt while they will reach for your wallet and a condom.

As for the last thing I will tell you about me is that if I'm wearing a leg garter, I am horny and looking to resolve that issue and if you have a place to go, well, away we will go, if you're Mr. Right or maybe even Mr. Close Enough.

Now I believe all of that puts the ball in your court, so take a drive this weekend and swing by. I'll tell you advance that I play fair. If you touch me, then I will return that gesture. If I know you're to nervous to make a move, don't worry, I have mastered accidental bumps and grinds. And then I will remind you that a wasted boner is just a waste, if you're Mr. It's Almost 11pm, but be prepared to work for it a little. I don't just kneel down or lay down on my belly all that easy. You have to play far too.

Now, before I leave chapter one behind, let me just ask that you talk to me first before you suggest to Water Lily that you would like to have both of us on our hands and knees on the edge your bed wiggling our backsides back and forth for you. I already know Water Lily's answer, so I would appreciate it if you would give me the time to prepare for that event. I have small signaling flags in my fancy truck that I keep handy to remind you that I am there, right next to Water Lily.

Now, my list of suiters isn't very long, so I'm about to use that as a resume' item, but I am open to all that might come with a male on Tranny relationship. If you think you would like to kiss me, hey, I have no problem with that and if you don't try, then expect me to figure out how you feel about it on my own, but you should know that I will accept your position on the matter. Unless we like each other and we hook up and you let me off with a simple hand job which makes things very easy for me, well, you're getting a smack, one way or the other.

And if we like each other and we hook up and you prefer something a little moist like a mouth, well, I have some experience with that and I can say that I had enough suiters to know how to do the work or hold still and let you do the work. I'm quite certain that your body language will tell me what you like and it doesn't have to be the same thing every time. If I like you and like me, then I promise a happy date.

Obviously, the final step isn't so easy, but if you are Mr. Right and you stick around, you won't kick me to the curb for a while because as I said, I play fair. Stick around and you can stick it to me.

Like I said, I just put myself out there for you, so the ball of many shapes and sizes is in your court or field, so come see me.

Minxy, xoxo

End Minxy on the spot 01